All Comments on 'The Soul Refiner Bk. 01 Ch. 25-27'

by Maltry

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Pincher73Pincher73about 1 month ago

I am really enjoying this story. I look forward to the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

His own soul is being refined a bit too, it seems.

User2437User2437about 1 month ago

Another part I really enjoyed! Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love this story! And keep coming back looking forward to seeing more chapters!

The care, protectiveness and love he shows her is wonderful. And her devotion & trust in him, and desire for his control over her, is what makes the relationship so special!

I like how she’s influencing him to open up and live more as well. Not being as closed off emotionally and physically as before.

Interested to see where story goes too. Is this local issue with the demon it? Or part of a bigger problem/plot they’ll have to take to the king and follow up with after the current conflict? Maybe turning into a full war against the Pure by the King, with them leading one of the missions?

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewabout 1 month ago

Good stuff! I wish for at least a glimpse of what Mytan is like in combat.

MaltryMaltryabout 1 month agoAuthor

@dontyouwishyouknew Unfortunately combat action is my weakest point in writing, and Myta suffers even more from not being the POV character. I am working to improve, however.

Hopefully by the time I get to her climactic end-of-book battle I can do it some justice.

uictoriam4uictoriam428 days ago

A very enjoyable plot. Looking forward to the next developments!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaltry@Maltry
A former construction worker living on the US west coast. I am writing fantasy fiction with explicit erotic and BDSM themes. Due to personal health issues I may or may not be able to keep up my writing long-term, I’ve started a Patreon! Please consider supporting me if ...