All Comments on 'The Sound of Submission Pt. 02'

by Surfacing1440

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

Great story and well written. Mateo's reaction was expected and hypocritical at the same time. He may not be quite the sadist like Thad but enjoys the same things. I'm assuming he is still domming Alice but thinking about his own sister being treated the same sets him off. Wait until he has to explain how he knows these things about Thad to Elena. Alice is now between a rock and hard place, her boyfriend?/Dom and her boss/best friend. Not to forget Elena who just found out the man she is interested in wasn't what she expected and how is she going to deal with it. Thad, can a leopard changes his spots? Not likely. Can't wait to read more.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am HOOKED! I hope you continue this more than 3 parts!

subnotslavesubnotslavealmost 2 years ago

An excellent chapter; thank you for sharing this. Really enjoying the story.

5* Jules.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSurfacing1440@Surfacing1440
Update as of 8/9/2023 - Looking for The Archer, A Taste of Submission, or Spy Girl? Thanks to an outpouring of reader encouragement, I have decided to self-publish some of my works. "The Archer" by Ruby Rodrigo is available via ebook and paperback on Amazon and is free on Kin...