The Spa Game Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She suddenly felt fire around her ring as Bill pulled on the plug, and the sensations set her orgasm off. She had to let go of Syl’s hair and grip the back of the chair to avoid falling, and she let out a rising moan that may have deafened the bound girl. In losing control of Syl’s head, it allowed the girl to reach her breasts with her head. Even with the gag in her mouth, she was able to trap a nipple between her lips enough to send a jolt of pleasure that added to the torrent.

As her orgasm tapered off, she grabbed Syl’s head again. “No pet! You do not get to play, because you were naughty, and negligent, leaving master unsatisfied. Master is going to take his pleasure from me instead. He’s still pushing his nice cock into my pussy. You remember my pussy? You were licking it yesterday, drinking cum from it? It’s full of his cock now. Ohh and he’s still pulling on the plug. God yes, keep fucking and pulling, please!”

Cyn started rocking back against Bill, taking him to the hilt inside her cunt. She knew if he came he might not be hard enough to finish the job, but she was losing control, just desperate for more of what he was doing to her. Suddenly she felt him pull out, messing up her rhythm, but then in one motion he jammed several fingers into her pussy and pulled the plug completely out of her ass.

The sudden contraction of her anal muscles and the force of the invasion in her pussy made Cyn scream as she came again. Her legs gave out, but the force sent her forward onto Syl. She basically writhed against the girl as her orgasm wracked her body with spasms. Tears flowed freely from her eyes at the mixture of sensations. As she calmed down, she backed up and saw Syl looking up at her with a mix of awe and naked lust. She also noticed her legs felt wet, and there was a sheen over Syl’s chest.

“You’re covered in my girl cum, aren’t you pet?” Cyn said. “Does it smell nice? Would you like to lick it? I bet you would. But you don’t get treats tonight. You just get to watch. Do you know what happens next, pet? Do you know what master is going to do with your Mistress?”

Cyn was still slightly nervous at this point, but she knelt on the chair, partially hunched over, essentially squatting on Syl’s lap. She heard furniture move and assumed Bill was getting the ottoman in place so he could approach from a better angle. Soon she felt his fingers slip into her already widened sphincter, covered in a cool substance that lingered in her tunnel.

“Ohh he’s fingering my ass, pet. You’d like someone to do that for you, wouldn’t you? Oh yes, you’d love to have a finger inside you anywhere, wouldn’t you?”

Syl was nodding frantically now. Because of their positions, they were basically face to face. Cyn kept Syl’s head in place with her forehead while her arms braced on the armrests of the chair. It felt a bit precarious, but she was too turned on by the scenario to worry about it.

Soon enough, she felt what seemed like an enormous pressure against her ass. The plug felt almost impossibly wide at first, but she’d worked it in, feeling relief as the bulb passed her ring and she settled around the flare. Bill’s cock simply opened her up and kept her like that. It seemed like she would rip apart, but the friction and the tension also made all her nerves come alive. At the same time, the presence of his cock was so filling. She’d only felt close to this when fucking Steve or her old fuck buddy with the monster cock, and still the sensation somehow seemed greater.

Soon enough, Bill began thrusting.

“Your mistress’s ass is tight, pet,” Bill said, “She’s going to finish me off quickly. I don’t know if she can finish that fast. If you help her with your hand, maybe she’ll give you a treat.”

Cyn got the hint and pulled the simple knot binding Syl’s arm. Like a shot the girl’s hand was on Cyn’s pussy, rubbing her soaking clit furiously while Bill’s cock sawed in and out of her lubricated ass. Cyn was lost in the sensations. She felt like she should be encouraging or taunting Syl somehow, but it was all too much for her to continue the act. She vaguely heard Bill saying something, probably picking up for her lapse, but her ears seemed to be filled with a constant droning sound. When Bill paused to adjust his position, she realized the sound was her own moaning. So many of her nerves were engaged in sexual satisfaction right then, if someone had touched her breasts she felt like she’d lose her mind.

Cyn felt another orgasm building. The scenario, the stimulation, and the attentiveness of Bill and Sylvia were too much. Despite her position, when Cyn looked into Syl’s eyes she saw mischief, lust, and a little bit of tenderness, as if she were happily witnessing a friend cross a major milestone.

As Cyn felt her orgasm cresting, she decided Syl deserved something too. Just as she crossed the edge, she took two fingers and slid them along Syl’s clit, deep into her pussy. Syl rocked against her bonds and moaned loudly into the gag just as Cyn let out another rising scream of orgasm from her depths. Bill didn’t come with the two girls, but the clenching of Cyn’s muscles meant he let loose after only two or three more thrusts. He pulled out and covered Cyn’s back with his spunk as Cyn curled on Syl’s lap.

Cyn moaned as her ass contracted against nothing. Syl meanwhile freed her other hand and removed the gag so she could hug and rub Cyn’s back while whispering niceties to her. The sensations of emptiness and the contractions seemed to force more orgasms from her, and she grabbed Syl like a life raft, moaning and keening into her shoulder as her own body seemed to assault her with pleasure.

Cyn felt drunk despite not having any alcohol for hours, and she was only vaguely aware of Bill helping her up and Syl walking with her to a bathroom. The girl helped her into a shower and cleaned Cyn and herself. Syl cleaned inside Cyn’s ass a bit and rubbed her breasts, but she only felt vague stimulation, as if Syl was trying to rub through clothing. The whole time the girl’s hands never left contact with Cyn’s body, and there were several points where the small girl simply held Cyn against her as they soaked in the streams of water.

It felt like Syl doted on her for hours, but Cyn guessed it was maybe 10 minutes. Syl dried her off and helped her find a small closet-like room where a plush couch had somehow been forced in. Cyn lay down without question, pulling a knit blanket over her still-naked body. Syl came up to her head.

“I have to go now. I wish I could stay with you, but I really need to be with Bill after that. It’s...that kind of thing turns us on a lot, but we need to be together afterward or it’s too much.”

Cyn reached up slowly and pulled Syl’s head down. She kissed the girl deeply, pouring more raw emotion into the kiss than she had doing anything else at the spa.

“Thank you,” Cyn said in a whisper, “Go be with Bill. Thank him for me too.”

Syl smiled and left Cyn. She was asleep before she heard the door close.


12