The Spa Game Ch. 12

Story Info
Cyn's absence has consequences for many.
7k words
4.66
9.6k
4

Part 12 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another slightly longer entry with a slower start, but hopefully there's enough action to keep people interested/aroused/reading. As always I appreciate the stars and comments.

Chip Key: Nickname, value, favor, color

Clouds: 1, Touching, White

Canaries: 2, Kissing, Yellow

Lipstick: 5, Oral, Red

Skies: 10, Sex, Blue

Grass: 25, Anal, Green

Doubles/Oranges: 50, Double, Orange

Fucked: 100, Forefit, Black

Because of the annoying interruption forced on her by her reproductive system, Cyn found herself in the recently unique position of not going to the spa on a Friday night but also having no plans for what to do instead.

Thinking she'd probably somewhat neglected her lately, Cyn arranged to hang out with Victoria and Lawrence. Lawrence was actually a cool guy and they got along immediately by tag-team teasing Vicky. Cyn enjoyed herself, but she couldn't help wondering what kind of tag teaming she'd be enjoying if she were at the spa instead.

After Vicky got a decent amount of alcohol in her, her intentions for Lawrence got less subtle. Lawrence was all about keeping Cyn around regardless, especially once Cyn told the story of how she saw them on their first night together, but had to give him the bad news about her condition. He took Vicky off somewhere, presumably to fuck her brains out, while Cyn made her way home.

Since she wasn't otherwise distracted she went to bed at a reasonable hour, so the 2:30am phone notification shocked her out of sleep. It was a Snapchat picture message from Bill. She opened it and saw a picture of Syl, lying on a bed with her legs folded up near her head and tied to her wrists. The butt plug was firmly lodged in her ass, which also had several red handprints on it, and Bill's cock was buried to the hilt in Syl's mouth. Her pussy was clearly wet but empty and unattended.

"Pet is sorry and promises to listen better next time," was the caption.

Cyn desperately wanted to save the picture, but it was the kind of thing that ruined people in their circles, particularly women. Instead she spent every second of the time limit burning the image into her mind before it deleted itself. Then she got an old towel and lay on it while getting herself off to the scene.

*********

Cyn spent Saturday doing more research for the plan she'd formed in her mind concerning Vincent and her roommate. In the end, she had to admit Vincent was basically untouchable, and he didn't owe her anything. Cyn was more dismayed at the ruination of her fantasy than his attempt to manipulate her. Given Vincent's background and attitude, manipulation was just something he did. She'd still go after his chips given the opportunity, but she couldn't afford to make it a priority now.

She'd expected better of Robin, though, and she planned to make Robin sorry for it.

She started reading more about BDSM specifically, both for her plan and to understand what might be going on with her. She couldn't deny she'd become way more adventurous and confident about sex and other things since her first experience ordering Syl around, and seeing that collar on the girl gave her an undeniable thrill. She recognized from her reading that what she was thinking of for Robin was on the border of what most people considered okay. She mulled it over in her head while brushing up on her poker skills.

She found another respectable nearby game and went to play, again running into Keith. This time she was more focused and controlled in her play than her first time out. She still didn't win, but finished fifth out of sixty total players. She caught up with Keith afterward, but a repeat of their last meeting was tabled when Cyn mentioned the possibility of him cleaning blood out of his sheets.

She was hoping to hear some interesting news about the big game on Saturday night, but her phone stayed silent right up to when she fell asleep. However, she got a wakeup call on Sunday morning. A text came through from Syl.

"Do not meet Robin in your room. Come to my room at 8:30."

Now Cyn was worried. Still, she trusted Syl, so she dressed, grabbed her stuff, and made herself scarce around campus until it was time to meet Syl.

Cyn had never been to Syl's room. It was a single. They were available for upperclassmen, though there weren't a lot of them and they cost extra. Still, given Syl's family connections it was no surprise she had one. It had a queen bed and a small counter a microfridge could fit under, with a cabinet, along with everything else you'd expect to see in a more mundane college dorm. Most of them didn't have maple wood desks, though.

Syl looked miserable as she stood against the wall in a long cotton dress. Cyn checked quickly and saw no collar. That it was off, and they were alone only heightened her anxiety.

"What's up?" she asked.

Syl looked at her and sighed. "I checked with Bill on this. I'm going to tell you the story, then I'll put on the collar. Whatever happens after that, happens, okay?"

Cyn nodded but was still confused and a little nervous. Syl took a deep breath.

"I fucked up a hand on Saturday night. There were the usual crowd of people playing; me, Vincent, Kathy, Noelle, Charles. Amy was apparently on part of her play/pay rotation where she'd cashed a lot of favors in, so she had the chips to sit at the table. Robin was there too. She had her chips from last week and had done all right Friday night, so she could hang for a bit."

"Nothing crazy happened for most of the night. Amy bet like crazy as usual, Charles seesawed all over the place. Robin was playing conservatively and didn't put the effort into bluffing, so every time she bet on a hand most people pulled out because they knew she had something."

"She bet on one hand while I was holding a suited queen, king. I hadn't played hardly any hands that night, so I paid to see the flop on a lark. The flop came down with an ace, a ten, and a jack. They weren't suited, but I had the straight right away. Charles was the only other one that stayed in other than Robin. I bet up to a hundred so I wouldn't scare them off. Robin called but was slow about it, while Charles jumped in immediately but didn't raise. The next card was a ten. So, a pair of tens on the board, and now I had four out of the five I needed for a straight flush. It was a long shot, but with the straight in hand already I decided to push it. I maxed my bet. I was focused on Charles, so I didn't notice Robin call as fast as she did. Charles and I had a stare down for a bit and he must have seen something because he folded, and when he did I saw an ace king. I figured I had it, especially when the river was a two."

Cyn, having steeped herself in poker and math all weekend, picked up on the problem immediately. "You forgot about the other aces."

Syl put her hands over her face. "I was so sure I had it, I wasn't paying attention. I...I bet Mistress's chips."

Cyn felt a bit of a shock at Syl using the title when she wasn't wearing the collar. Based on her reading of sub behavior, this was really bothering Syl.

"I thought the chips were coming right back to me, so I didn't watch what I was betting. Then Robin dropped a full house and won the pot. I only realized the chips were gone after I recounted my stack, but I figured they'd be okay if they were with Robin."

"But then she went wild again. Whenever she saw her chips come up in the ante or in a bet she tried to snag them. Her bluffing game is not strong, particularly not...not against-"

"Kathy," Cyn finished.

Syl nodded. "She...she was looking at Vincent, taunting him, because apparently she hasn't been following what's going on. But she showed him a stack of your skies and said, 'Look who I get to play with.' Carl snapped at her, warning her that if she pulled anything like last time there would be real consequences, but she promised to be good. And Robin didn't win hardly any of her chips back. Kathy probably has enough to cash in something with her again."

They sat in silence for a while, Syl still slouched and looking miserable against the wall, while Cyn processed the fact that the next time she went to the spa she'd have to have sex with Kathy, the girl who'd basically sexually assaulted her. Cyn let that boil over inside her for a moment, then turned to Syl.

"Is that everything?"

"Yes," Syl said, then she shakily put on the collar. "Please Mistress, pet is sorry. She will do anything-"

"Quiet," Cyn snapped, "Stand up straight." There was more real anger in her commands than she wanted to admit. As Syl stood, Cyn noticed she flinched a bit. "Did Master punish pet already?"

"Yes Mistress."

"How?"

"He...he spanked me again. Even after spanking me the previous night for what I did to Mistress. Then he...he took my ass mistress. Hard. For an hour."

"Show me."

Syl turned around and pulled off her dress. She had nothing on beneath it. Her ass cheeks were still pink, obviously from repeated slapping. When Syl remained standing straight, Cyn barked, "I said show me, pet!"

Syl shuddered and bent forward. She gingerly gripped her own ass cheeks and spread them. It wasn't really obvious, but Cyn thought Syl's rosebud seemed slightly looser than the last time she'd seen it.

"Please Mistress. I deserve more spanking. Or whatever you wish. I could go down on you, give you-"

"Quiet!" Cyn barked again, and Syl flinched like she'd been struck. "Did you cum from being spanked by Master?"

"No Mistress. But...I did get excited."

"So, you believe after you messed up you should be rewarded?"

"No Mistress!"

"Stop talking. Stand up!" Cyn said. As Syl did, Cyn quickly took off her sweatshirt and long skirt, which she'd worn hoping some fun would be had this morning. As such, she had no undergarments. She sat back down on the bed, nude, then reached out and grabbed Syl, pulling her into her lap, facing away. She ignored the squirming Syl did as her obviously tender ass came in contact with Cyn's skin. She also forced Syl's legs apart and stuck two fingers in Syl's mouth.

"Lick," she ordered.

When her fingers were covered with Saliva, she pulled them out and pushed them into Syl's pussy. She began rubbing slowly but steadily. Syl wasn't very wet; this hadn't been a tease for her and she was genuinely expecting real punishment. What she didn't know is Cyn fully intended the punishment.

"Does pet like how Mistress's body feels?"

"Yes."

"Does pet like Mistress playing with her pussy?"

"Yes."

"And does Pet like Mistress giving her directions? Orders."

"Yes, please order your pet."

"My pet. Fucked. Up," Cyn said, punctuating each word by tweaking one of Syl's nipples. "I rely on pet for her poker skills, and she forgot how to play. Now instead of pet licking Mistress's pussy, it will be busy with a mean woman."

"Pet is sorry-"

"Quiet! I won't warn you again. Here is what will happen. Pet screwed up. Do you understand? Pet is the one who lost Mistress's chips. Understand what I mean?"

Syl's head nodded. Cyn assumed she got it; Cyn was shifting all the blame onto Syl's submissive side.

"Pet will not touch Mistress, will not talk to Mistress, and will not see Mistress. If she has something to tell Mistress, she will have Master tell me instead. Pet is supposed to be good at poker. Next weekend, Pet will play poker. Mistress will also be playing poker. Mistress will not be nice when playing poker. Pet will not see Mistress that weekend. If pet has won Mistress's chips, Pet can show them to Mistress, and we will be like before. If Mistress wins more of Pet's chips. She will show them to you, and then your Mistress and your Master will make you reclaim them. Nod if you understand."

When Syl nodded. Cyn pushed her off, withdrawing her hand. Cyn picked up her clothes and walked right out of Syl's room without looking back. There was a bathroom right across the hall, so it's not like she paraded naked through the dorm, but once dressed she left the dormitory.

When she got back to the dorm, Robin was there. Syl was somewhat surprised to see her looking apologetic.

"I'm sorry, Cyn, I-"

"I heard," Cyn cut her off. "Good thing Steve and I have a good relationship."

"She's only got skies, Cyn," Robin insisted, "Maybe-"

"She's not going to bet them," Cyn said. "She's had a hard on for me since I walked in with you. You can't make this better right now. Just...leave me alone."

Cyn grabbed her laptop and left, seemingly in a huff, but her mind raced. She hadn't expected a contrite Robin. Given her plans, that actually worked better for her. Sure, now she had to fuck Kathy, but by the letter of the spa rules it was only ten minutes. Ten minutes of having a plastic dildo the size of Steve's cock rammed into her vagina wasn't ideal, especially if Kathy was on the other end, but she would survive. Meanwhile she had a roommate to manipulate.

Cyn wasn't an exhibitionist. During their time living together Cyn had been slightly more careful than Robin about making sure she didn't show anything off to her roommate. But lounging around in a bra and panties, or a sports bra and yoga pants with no panties wasn't unusual. That's why Robin had been caught off guard by her naked parade through the room. She already guessed Robin was attracted to her; her overreaction at the spa and her response to the times they got together at the spa were enough evidence for Cyn.

Following the incident, Cyn turned herself into a prude. She went around in clothing that covered her from neck to knees all the time and went to the bathroom to change. She kept meticulous track of her underwear and never left it lying around, but always wore some. Also, she started wearing the baggiest, laziest clothes she owned. Nothing that showed off her figure, or clung, or hinted at anything.

She also ordered Robin around, though she was subtle about it. She still made her voice sound like a request to Robin was a question, but she removed all of the question words. "Get that phone for me?" "Pick that up for me?" became her normal method of communicating with Robin. She also didn't make any small talk. All communication was one way, and it was Cyn talking at Robin.

After the two days, Robin had done everything and Cyn wore a tighter shirt than she'd sported for a few days. It wasn't painted on, but it made it more obvious Cyn had sizeable tits and a thin stomach. However, by then Robin got testy and snapped at Cyn for still being upset at her. Cyn didn't respond but she got up and very obviously took off her tight shirt, giving Robin a flash of her in just a bra, and put a baggy hooded sweatshirt on. She didn't look at or acknowledge Robin during the whole exchange.

Her relationship with the other woman in her life was also mostly a silent treatment. She actually ended up texting with Bill quite a bit. At first Pet would have him send a message, acting as intermediary, and Cyn would respond by totally ignoring Pet's message and asking Bill about idle things. Pet had Bill send a lot of messages on Sunday and Monday morning, until Bill stepped in and corrected her, telling her she would get twenty swats for every message beyond the first. Syn did get a second message from Pet on Monday, but Bill said he also got a nice session with Pet out of it as well. Other than that, Cyn found she had a nice rapport with Bill going by mid-week, something she liked as she'd worried about the distance she had with Bill given Syl's suggestion about their possible arrangement next year.

Unfortunately for Cyn, the tension with Robin and the stories from Bill, combined with the end of her period, had her feeling horny as hell. She got an idea, but it was another one that was probably pushing Bill and Sylvia's boundaries, so she texted Bill the details first. Bill agreed to it.

Midafternoon that Tuesday, Cyn headed for Bill's dorm. Bill didn't enjoy a single like Syl, but apparently his roommate was away for the week. Cyn wore a baggy shirt and a long skirt but had no underwear on beneath them, having removed them just before leaving (Robin was now trying to give Cyn the silent treatment and was ignoring her commands phrased as requests).

She walked in to an obscene tableau. Syl was topless with her collar on, sucking on Bill's cock while he sat on his bed. Cyn wasn't surprised, because she'd told Bill to set it up. Totally ignoring what was happening below his waist, Cyn walked up.

"Hey Bill, do you think you could help me with something?"

"Hang on," he said, then reached down and gripped Syl's hair. "I didn't tell Pet to stop, did I?" he asked. Syl's fellatio efforts redoubled and he turned back to Cyn, "What's up?"

"My period just stopped but I missed the spa and I'm so horny. I just...do you think you could help me out? I don't have another reliable option," Cyn said.

"Oh, sure," Bill said casually. He reached into his pocket, and handed a condom to Syl. "Pet, prepare me to fuck Mistress."

Syl seemed dumbfounded by the condom until Bill snapped at her again. She quickly tore the wrapper off and applied the condom.

"Now go wait facing the corner," Bill said. Syl stood up slowly and looking back and forth at Cyn and Bill a few times with a shocked look. "Now Pet!" Syl scurried into the corner.

Cyn quickly hiked her skirt up. The anticipation and the scene had her worked up enough that Bill slid in without much trouble, and Cyn stripped off her shirt and began to ride him. Cyn intentionally talked much more than usual, giving a near play-by-play as if she were acting in a porn film.

"Yes. Ohh that feels so good, you don't know how much I've missed having someone take care of my pussy. Yeah, thrust it, pound me!" Cyn said. She'd told Bill in advance she didn't want to draw this out; she needed a quickie. "Grope me, suck on my tits. Yeah, you like nice big ones, don't you? Yes, yes, oh God yes, more, harder uuuuugh oh My God how am I cumming this soon? Oh fuck yes a little more."

Cyn actually surprised herself; apparently two days or so of abstinence was enough to put her on a hair trigger now. It wasn't a crushing orgasm, but it was definitely satisfying. Bill kept pumping into her nicely for a little bit. "Ohh you need to finish too? Yeah, keep it up. You're fucking me good. Yes, squeeze my tits, yeah, that's right, more, more, cum in that pussy, do it! Yes!"

Bill was a bit more winded after his quick session and had to lie back. Cyn pulled herself off and carefully removed and disposed of the condom. Bill gestured to one of the drawers in his desk and Cyn found a package of baby wipes. Bill pulled one out.

"Pet, come clean off your Master's cock."

Cyn felt an odd thrill when Syl turned around with a hopeful look and then it fell when she saw him holding the wipes.

"I'll leave you to it then," Cyn said. "Thanks."

"Any time!" Bill said as she left.

However, instead of leaving the dorm, she walked down the hall into a dorm room that was obviously empty. Bill had told her about it in advance. She and Bill had also arranged this; after Syl cleaned him off, he was going to remove her collar and send her over.

Syl entered the room and came over with her head down, and that sent a spike of anxiety through Cyn.

"Look, Syl, I know that was a lot. If this is too far just let-"

Cyn was cut off when Syl grabbed her head and pulled her in for a kiss. Syl's tongue was deep in Cyn's mouth immediately, and for a while Cyn just enjoyed the sensations of the hungry kiss and the embrace of her friend and lover.

Syl pulled away from the kiss. "Tell me to run naked into the quad and just bend over for the first guy I see. Tell me to go fuck the dean in his office," she said, almost pleading.

12