The Spa Game Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that might blow your cover," Cyn said.

"Oh I don't fucking care right now. Do you know how horny this is making me? Bill's fucked me twice since Sunday and I'm still worked up like I haven't gotten any for a week."

"Aww," Cyn teased, "tender boyfriend sex not doing it for you?"

"He didn't even tell me what position to use! He asked me every single time what I wanted! I haven't had sex that unsatisfying and awkward since Jason Damatria in the back of his Lexus. It was all I could do not to scream at him that I wanted an order! When he told me to get him a yogurt at breakfast I almost came."

Cyn giggled and Syl joined in soon afterward, and they settled into a hug. "You're sure you're okay?" Cyn asked.

"Cyn I'm learning so much about myself with this whole extended punishment. It's amazing. I feel like I'm reaching a new level."

"I just...I mean I just walked in and fucked your boyfriend literally behind your back. I feel like you should be trying to claw my eyes out."

"Cyn, that's for normal relationships. Believe me, I'm not afraid of the safe word. I would have stopped you in a heartbeat if it really bothered me."

"Okay," Cyn said.

"Hey," Syl said, putting her hand on Cyn's cheek, "I'm not the only one allowed to use the safe word, remember. Neither of us is going to be upset or annoyed with you if you start something then decide it's too much for you."

"I'm just worried about pushing too far too fast. I've got this...thing going with Robin."

"Really?" Syl said, looking very skeptical.

"It's nothing yet and it may never be anything. Either way it's on a very slow burn so the tension is killing me. I'm just worried I'm going to overcompensate and push you."

"Like I said, I'm not afraid of the safe word," Syl said, "And if I use it, it doesn't mean I'm mad at you. It means we need to talk."

"Okay."

"Now, I have to go," Syl said, "Pet isn't supposed to see Mistress until Saturday night."

*****************************

On Friday, Cyn informed Robin she'd be getting her own ride to the spa.

"With who?" Robin asked

"Am I supposed to tell you?" Cyn asked

Robin paused and then looked uncomfortable, "I guess not," she finally said.

Cyn shrugged and left it at that. By Friday, Robin seemed less annoyed by Cyn's attitude and more confused. Cyn didn't offer an explanation, but he had worn a knee-length skirt and layered shirts that weren't baggy after Robin responded positively to some of her requests. She wasn't yet sure if Robin was picking up on the link consciously.

Cyn had spent Wednesday night and Thursday with Keith, imitating Matt Damon and Ed Norton in Rounders. She left campus shortly after her quickie with Bill and didn't get back until Thursday night. She and Keith found as many local poker games as they could and just sat in to play. She managed to avoid ill will by losing most of her winnings in the later stages of the game, usually after she'd gotten to the point where she felt her poker skills had been exercised enough or were clearly beyond the others at the table.

On her way to the spa in a non-descript rideshare, she realized she'd be feeling supremely confident about the weekend if it weren't for the looming anxiety she had about Kathy cashing in her chips. She'd considered paying the fine instead. Five hundred wasn't enough to put a full set of grass on the line for her, and her chips would be in the antes rather than in Kathy's pocket. But it was a lot of sky chips floating around, and unless she gave away her game early she was looking at the possibility of several spa goers basically running a train on her by the end of the weekend. With the right people that could be fun; she briefly entertained the idea of starting with Syl, Robin, and Noelle enjoying some combination of cunnilingus and strap on fun with her each, being fucked by Bill and Vincent in succession, then taking on Steve as the coup de grace, but she had no way of guaranteeing that crowd would get the chips, and given the strength of some of the players in that group she was pretty sure it wouldn't work out that way.

She noticed on arriving at the spa that several people gave her pitying looks. She ignored them and sought out Kathy straight away.

"Well, I assume someone gave you the good news!" Kathy cooed. "Did you shave for me? Buy some new lingerie maybe?"

"Cut the shit," Cyn snapped in a sotto voice. "There's a ten-minute break between the starter game and the night one."

"You don't dictate the terms here, missy," Kathy replied quietly but no less harshly. "You'll find me after the second game tonight, not a moment sooner."

"If you're hoping I'll stay and cuddle, you better find a way to get some white chips," Cyn said

"I think you'll stay around regardless. And if you think any of those blue chips are hitting felt tonight you can forget it. Vincent's not gonna save you this time."

Cyn almost snapped back that she didn't need Vincent to do shit for her, but she walked away instead. Cyn reminded herself that she was in it for the long game, and her game wasn't that long anyway. A couple of weeks after this, at most.

****************

Cyn played consistently through the Friday games, both the warm-up game and what people tended to call the all-comers game; the low limit, medium ante second game on Friday night. Cyn maintained what she thought of as her cover style of playing. Conservative betting, mostly only going in when she had solid cards. There were a few antes she went for with weaker hands and applied some of her skill, but in some cases the cards won it for her without her having to bluff or stare down anyone. She never had to go head to head with anyone except Robin for a pot she really wanted, and in the end Robin folded. Cyn thought she probably did it out of guilt.

By the end of the night, Cyn had a decent stack of chips and had successfully furthered her goals even more. She quickly counted up and squirreled away her chips. Not fifteen minutes after the game ended, Kathy came by.

"Time for some fun, dearie," she said.

Cyn followed Kathy upstairs to the rooms and took the opportunity to study the woman. Apart from her personality, Kathy definitely wouldn't be thrown out of bed for eating crackers by most people. Her toned body had a slight tan from genetics rather than sun worship, and she pushed out the top of her dress enough to get a lot of attention, if not quite as much as Cyn did. Especially now Cyn thought; she was still in a mostly loose outfit, wearing nothing that clung to or showed off much skin.

Cyn stopped in shock as she saw Robin, hunched, leaning on the door frame of the door Kathy walked to. "Come on in, both of you," Kathy said.

"You can't force me into an orange with another set of chips," Cyn said. She had almost brought up the fact that by her calculations, Kathy couldn't have enough orange chips of Robin's, but she held that back.

"I'm not," Kathy said. "I dropped a full stack of green chips in dear Robin's lap earlier. You don't have to touch her. You'll be busy with me.

"It's okay," Robin whispered to Cyn, and Cyn got a waft of strong alcohol with the words, "It'll be better if you're there."

Cyn walked in glaring while Robin shuffled in behind her. There was a foam triangle mount on the bed, one of the kind that helped support someone who for whatever reason had trouble staying in a doggy-style position. Kathy walked over to Robin. "Strip and assume the position please."

"At least kiss me first," Robin said.

Cyn was slightly surprised when Kathy complied. It wasn't exactly a loving kiss; Kathy was clearly claiming Robin's mouth and forcing her tongue in, but Cyn could tell Robin responded a bit to it. If nothing else the sports bra her roommate wore developed some new points.

Robin quickly stripped herself and Cyn took a moment to appreciate her body, wishing the circumstances of her fully enjoying Robin's nudity for the first time were better. Her breasts didn't push out very far from her chest, but they seemed "tall," as if they started at her collarbones and stretched to the bottom of her rib cage, but without sagging. Her stomach and legs were toned and thin; she definitely had some visible hip bones, but she still had enough meat that her ribs didn't show. Her pussy was completely shaved, with tight, neat pussy lips. Her ass wasn't large, but it still made two impressive globes and a noticeable valley when she bent over the mount on the bed.

Cyn started to tug her shirt up, but Kathy caught her wrist.

"Stay clothed."

"What?"

"You're obviously not into this. I might have reciprocated something but your little stunt when you entered means I'm not feeling charitable. If you detest this so much, keep your modesty," Kathy said with a scoff.

Cyn had been reading up on them all week, so she recognized a dominance game when she saw one. Kathy's was blunt and inelegant, but it still put Cyn in a losing position; either she stayed clothed, and therefore followed Kathy's orders, or she put herself in a submissive position by disrobing first, and she did it of her own free will. Cyn stuck with obeying orders; she had to because of the chips anyway, meaning the spa remained the only hold on her.

When it was clear Cyn would stay clothed, Kathy, who wore a simple gray dress with a powder blue coat, slipped both off as if she were taking off her coat about to get to work, and quickly removed the bra she wore as well. Cyn reviewed Kathy's figure again in the nude and thought there might be another reason she wanted Cyn to stay clothed.

Kathy wasn't unattractive; she'd still be ranked a 9 or 10 walking into most if not all bars and restaurants. But in Veretrum's world of glamour model genetics and free access to the best trainers, cuisine, and beauty treatments, she was falling behind. Her breasts, while large, had apparently started to sag early, and were developing a little bit of a "hanging sandbag" look. She also showed small stretch marks on her hips, suggesting some quick weight gain that might have been mitigated later. Personal preferences aside, of the three women in the room, Cyn thought Kathy probably ranked behind her and Robin.

But at the moment she was in charge. She grabbed a chair so stuffed and plush it would have been a loveseat if it were a tad wider and moved it right up against the foot of the bet. Robin's feet, hanging off the end, now hooked the back of the chair.

Cyn understood when Kathy sat down. If Kathy stayed sitting straight and leaned back, Robin's bare ass would act as a headrest for her. But if Kathy slouched, as she was sure to do to give Cyn access to her pussy, Kathy would be able to use her mouth on Robin, while her hands had full access to the girl's behind.

"I'm sure you've figured it out by now," Kathy said, as she slouched down to assume the position Cyn guessed at, "If you're only giving me ten minutes, get to work. I'm hoping you can make me cum at least once by then."

Kathy watched her as Cyn walked forward and knelt down between the woman's thighs. Despite the nature of their relationship so far, Cyn decided to try killing with kindness; she was going to use every trick she'd picked up from Syl, Robin, and her own experience and eat this woman out well.

She started in on Kathy's thighs, but only briefly; Kathy was expecting a lesbian quickie or two because of Cyn's attitude, and Cyn didn't want to be accused of stalling and trying to renege on the chips. In short order she was lavishing attention on Kathy's very puffy lips, occasionally swiping her tongue between them to caress Kathy's tunnel or pass by her clit while trying to avoid inhaling too much hair; Kathy apparently trimmed her bush only enough to make bikinis an option, and fairly modest bikinis at that.

Cyn did get a moan out of Kathy for her efforts, and eventually one of Kathy's hands trailed up and her fingers started wandering around Robin's nethers, lightly scraping her ass, thighs, and brushing past her pussy without seeming to directly stimulate any particular part. It reminded Cyn of how someone might run their fingers through a dog's hair.

Or a cat's she thought, and smiled.

Her smile coincided with a moan and a grin from Kathy. "I'm glad you found something to enjoy," Kathy said. To Cyn's surprise, she sounded sincere. "Time to get the third party to enjoy herself."

Cyn's smile faltered as Kathy reached into the chair and pulled out a bottle of lube and a string of thick red beads. Anal beads, if Cyn remembered correctly. Apparently, this was how Kathy intended to apply the intent of the green chips. After coating the beads in lube, Kathy placed two fingers in the gap behind the first bead and lifted it up, running the ball up past Robin's rosebud. Cyn actually saw Robin's muscles clench as it passed by. At the same time, her other hand had moved to Robin's pussy and was now slowly rubbing the entire area in a circular pattern.

"Come on, dear, you know this'll feel good," Kathy cooed, sounding surprisingly warm, "Push out against it, yeah, that's right ohhhh you're getting it."

Cyn pulled back so only the tip of her tongue continued to lick Kathy's muff to see the spectacle above her. Robin's ass was stretched obscenely around the red orb for a moment, then Kathy used her fingernail to tap it and it disappeared into her roommate's ass. At the same time, she heard a muffled groan from behind Kathy.

"Yes," Kathy said, and it was a very gaspy sound. Cyn redoubled her efforts on the woman's vagina; placing her whole mouth over the opening and flicking her tongue faster on the clit. She was definitely getting somewhere; she got more and more of Kathy's flavor with each flick of her tongue.

"I'm holding the next one now, dear," Kathy said, her head back and admiring Robin's pussy and the plastic beaded tail she now had. Cyn looked up to see the next bead pressed right up against Robin's rosebud. Cyn felt a naughty thrill when she noticed her roommate, rather than shrinking away, was actually pushing back a bit against the bead.

"Don't be too eager, dear," Kathy teased, but she pushed against the bead all the same. This one slid all the way in quickly, prompting a grunting moan from Robin.

"Spread out and I'll take care of that pussy for you," Kathy said. Cyn was barely surprised when Robin's knees spread wider on the bed, bringing her vagina down to Kathy's mouth. Cyn could see wetness on Robin's lips even before Kathy started in with her tongue, which turned out to be impressively long; she was able to keep an inch or so away from Robin's cleft but apply a lot of tongue to the area. At the same time, Kathy's other hand was busy with the beads, moving them back and forth so the next bead would push against Robin's sphincter but never quite spread it or risk going inside. It didn't take long before Robin was thrusting back slightly, trying to force further penetration of her back door. Kathy deftly avoided allowing it.

The scene was turning Cyn on immensely; the fact that it was Kathy was rapidly becoming irrelevant. Cyn didn't know if Kathy was acting differently or if she actually toned down her personality this much during sex, but for whatever reason Kathy had given up on her vicious streak for the time being. Cyn dove into Kathy's pussy, slobbering her tongue all around the woman's clit. Kathy's hips also started to thrust back in response to Cyn's attention, and it wasn't long before Cyn took two fingers and slowly but firmly pressed them up Kathy's tunnel.

"Ooohh yess," Kathy hissed, "Like that, finger fuck me like that you beautiful bitch."

Cyn complied, setting a steady but not furious pace with her fingers that she matched with her tongue. Her hand and chin were soaked with saliva and Kathy's juices now, while up above Kathy was playing a more delicate game with Robin; her tongue was basically a cone, with a small point moving around where Cyn guessed Robin's clit was, and the next bead was halfway through, again spreading Robin's asshole wide with its girth. Robin was letting out a constant keening moan.

Cyn desperately wanted Robin to cum, almost as much as if she were trying to get herself off. Guessing one would trigger the other, she nearly scraped the top of Kathy's vagina and sucked hard at the woman's clit. Kathy spasmed and her head went up into contact with Robin's pussy. The bead disappeared into Robin's ass with the other two and Robin's moan reached a crescendo as her legs shook with her orgasm. Cyn backed off with her mouth but kept pumping her fingers in and out of Kathy's pussy, meeting almost no resistance as Kathy's orgasm juices coated her tunnel.

"Oh fuck that was good," Kathy said, "Do you want more?"

"Yes," Cyn heard Robin say.

Kathy was sudden in her next movements. She swiped one hand over the next bead, apparently putting on more lube, and then quickly thrust it into Robin. Her roommate's back arched and she shouted, but there was a lusty tone to it, and after she recovered from whatever happened, Robin dropped back into her original position and, if possible, thrust her ass back even more.

Cyn once again brought her mouth into play with Kathy's pussy, though she mimicked Kathy's trick of only using the tip of her tongue, and she kept the contact slow and unsteady. She wondered if she could up the game even more and allowed her pinky finger to extend and dip into Kathy's ass crack as she fingered the woman.

Kathy's response was immediate. Her legs snapped closed so fast she almost kneed Cyn in the chest, and she sat up immediately.

"Don't!" Kathy said, a dangerous look in her eyes. Cyn pulled her finger back while keeping eye contact. Kathy glanced to the side and said, "You've done your ten minutes."

"Are you telling me to leave?" Cyn challenged.

"I'm telling you if you're staying, you're working," Kathy said.

Cyn used her other hand and slowly brought it up Kathy's stomach and over to one of her breasts. She began kneading the woman's tit while gently pushing her back and descending toward her pussy again. Kathy allowed herself to be pushed that far and readjusted herself.

What followed was more of the same. Kathy's mouth rarely left Robin's pussy, and every so often another bead would force Robin's asshole to its limit and enter her ass. By the fifth or sixth bead, each entrance would trigger an orgasm in Cyn's roommate, and soon she was bucking against Kathy's face while Kathy held the bead chain, continually pressing against Robin's rosebud.

Cyn, meanwhile, eventually worked three fingers into Kathy's pussy and soaked her hand in the woman's juices. Her tongue did little but serve as a vibrator for Kathy's clit as Cyn gave up on creative methods in favor of saving her jaw. Kathy didn't seem to mind.

Cyn started to think Kathy's attitude was a front that she abandoned in the bedroom, but then an alarm went off. As if that was somehow wired to Kathy's pussy, the alarm triggered a violent orgasm in her and her pubic bone nearly broke Cyn's nose when she came. Kathy slid off the chair and nearly ended up in Cyn's lap. When the woman recovered a bit, she sat up and kissed Cyn chastely but firmly on the lips.

"Thanks, dear. I think your roommate will need some help cleaning up. I'm going to have a shower."

With that, Kathy put her dress back on, gathered her things and left.

12