The Spa Game Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened after Robin left?" Cyn asked.

"I...I don't know, I was pretty out of it," Robin said, and she inhaled nervously as one of Cyn's hand moved down her stomach and popped the button on her pants.

"So you don't remember anything?" Cyn asked after a moment. Now her hand had slid its way under Robin's pants.

"I...um...I guess not," Robin said.

Cyn leaned in close. "You're not wearing panties, Robin," she said, whispering into Robin's ear.

"No."

"Why?"

"It...um..."

Cyn pinched Robin's nipple and Robin moaned. "Don't make excuses, Robin. Don't lie. Tell me. Why don't you have panties on?"

"I didn't bring any."

"Why didn't you bring panties, Robin?"

"It wastes time," Robin said. Cyn had moved her hands back up to massage Robin's breasts and gently pinch her nipples, so all of Robin's responses were like breathy sighs. "If I'm fucking Vincent he's so obsessed with the clock I have to have my pussy out or he won't finish me off."

"You like fucking Vincent."

"Yes."

"Does Vincent fuck your ass?"

Robin hesitated and Cyn pinched her nipples hard. "Does Vincent fuck your ass?" Cyn repeated.

"No, I never have the chips. He doesn't like it, so he never uses his."

Cyn leaned in and whispered again, "Did you like when I did it?"

Cyn saw Robin's eyes open. "You...You haven't."

"Do you remember when Kathy left the room that night?" Cyn asked.

"No..." Robin said, again sounding fearful.

Cyn suddenly pushed Robin forward and she flopped on the bed. "Stay," Cyn said. She reached down under the bed and grabbed a butt plug, already coated in lube. "Pull your pants down to your thighs," Cyn said.

Robin did, exposing her derriere. "Now bring your ass up to me," Cyn ordered.

Robin slowly pushed herself into a doggy style position, but Cyn leaned forward and pushed down on Robin's neck, angling her so her ass and pussy were facing up toward Cyn. Cyn ignored Robin's pussy, except to note it was wet. Then she raised the plug and positioned it at Robin's rosebud, letting just the tip sit there.

"Do you know what this is, Robin?"

"It's...it's a plug," Robin said.

"It's your plug, Robin. How often do you use these?"

"Um..."

Cyn slapped her ass. "How often?" Cyn repeated.

"Once a week," Robin said.

"Tell me how," Cyn said, and she began to slowly push the plug in.

"Oh God...I...sometimes I get worked up real bad. I stick a plug in...oh fuck that's the orange one isn't it? Fuck ahhh...I stick the plug in and then I sit on it and I finger myself. Oh god oh god.

Cyn had reached the thickest part of the plug, which seemed a little wider than the beads Kathy had been using the other week. "You have a very elastic asshole, Robin," Cyn said, then pushed the plug the rest of the way in. Robin groaned as her ring contracted around the flared end. An orange jewel now covered her asshole, advertising something was inside for anyone who saw.

Cyn grabbed Robin's hair and gently pulled her back up into a kneeling position, then turned her head and kissed her over her shoulder. Robin's arm came up around Cyn's head as their tongues invaded each other's mouths. Cyn let herself relax into the kiss and felt real hunger and emotion coming from Robin; she really wanted to kiss Cyn and didn't want to stop.

Unfortunately for her, Cyn had other plans. She grabbed the back of Robin's pants and yanked them up, driving the pants up against the plug. Robin broke off with a guttural moan and Cyn quickly refastened Robin's pants. Then she pulled the straps away from her own breasts, exposing her nipples to the air, and moved behind Robin again. Pressing her breasts to the girl's back, she pulled Robin's ass against her and started grinding into it.

"You were a mess, Robin. Kathy left you horny, with a string of beads in your ass. I made you cum Robin. I told you to finger yourself, and I pulled out the beads. You were begging me to play with your ass Robin, sort of like I'm doing now. Does it feel like I'm fucking your ass?"

"Oh fuck. Why?"

"Because I enjoyed it, Robin. I was in control. I decided when you came. God you look so hot when you cum."

"You could have made me cum anytime," Robin said. Her head was thrown back on Cyn's shoulder now, and she had her hands on Cyn's hips, trying to force her against the plug harder.

"So I should have come to you in our dorm, maybe in nice lingerie, and asked you if I could please lick your pussy? Play with your breasts?"

"All you had to do was ask, Cyn," Robin said.

Cyn suddenly grabbed Robin's hair tight and stepped away so she wasn't in contact with the plug any more. "No, please!" Robin said.

"That's never going to happen, Robin. You owe me!"

"Why? What?"

"I thought Vincent was the one who wanted me in, but he doesn't give a shit. You did. You wanted my pussy, you wanted me between your legs getting you off, didn't you? Didn't you!?"

"Yes," Robin said.

"But you decided to rope me into this place instead of just asking. Why?"

Robin didn't answer and Cyn slapped right in the middle of her ass. Robin groaned. "Why?" Cyn repeated.

"I didn't think you were into girls!" Robin blurted. "I figured...I could ease you into it here."

"So you're the reason I had to eat that bitch's cunt while she played with your ass?"

"Cyn, please, I'm sorry..."

Cynthia released Robin's hair and shoved her forward onto the bed. Robin faceplanted on the mattress and Cynthia walked over to the side of the bed. Robin scrambled to her hands and knees, her breasts hanging down toward the bed. She quickly turned so she could see Cyn. "Cyn, I'm sorry. I said that, what-"

Cyn put up a hand and Robin stopped talking. "Here's what's going to happen, Robin," Cyn said. "I'm going to ask you some questions, and I want honest answers. Don't excuse, don't lie, just tell me. Do you want to have sex with me?"

Robin nodded yes.

"Do you just want to see what it's like to be with a hot blonde, or is there more to it?"

"Um...there's more. I'm pretty sure. I'd...I'd at least like to see."

Cyn looked into Robin's eyes. "I've been curious about you since you accidentally flashed me the first week of the semester. I would have been open to some experimentation. But you decided to jerk me around, and worse you let Vincent manipulate me into fucking some strangers, right after you went down on me and I thought it was nice."

Cyn saw Robin tear up. "I fucked up," she said.

"Yes you did. So here are your choices. I want you to beg. I want you to ask permission to touch, kiss, lick, and suck every part of my body, and I want you to beg me for the privelige of making me cum all over you until every part of you smells like my cunt. I want you to do it while I play with your body and keep you right at the edge, until you are pleading with me to let you orgasm. Right now, that is the only way you're ever going to touch me again. If you can't handle that, I want you to leave. I have enough of Vincent's chips; you can go over to him tonight and have him fuck your ass for the full twenty-five minutes. But I will never come back to the spa, and I'll move out of our room and go stay with Sylvia for the rest of the year."

Robin stayed on the bed, quivering, blinking tears away, for a long time. She finally sat back and her head dropped. Cyn sighed and started walking toward the door.

"Cyn," Robin said.

Cyn stopped and Robin said, "Can...can I please be allowed to touch you?"

Cyn walked slowly toward the bed. She climbed on it and moved to sit back against the headboard. Robin was still sitting in the middle.

"You're sure?" Cyn asked.

Robin nodded.

Cyn pulled the straps away from her breasts again, then beckoned to Robin with her finger.

Robin came over slowly and her hands hesitantly reached up and rubbed along Cyn's shoulders before moving her hands down to Cyn's breasts. She immediately began kneading them and pinching Cyn's nipples in the folds in her palms.

"Your breasts are so awesome," Robin said.

"Put yours against mine," Cyn said.

Robin moved forward and hugged Cyn, mashing their breasts together. Cyn pressed her chest forward to enhance the new sensation; other than her brief encounter with Noelle she'd never felt a woman with sizeable breasts up against her own. She moved her hand to jam the heel of her palm against Robin's crotch while her fingers reached around and pressed on the hard protrusion in her ass.

Robin gasped and then buried her head in Cyn's shoulder and groaned. Cyn felt Robin's lips start to kiss her collarbone. She moved her other hand and grabbed Robin's hair again. "What did I say?"

"Please! I want to kiss your neck."

Cyn let her go and then groaned herself as Robin sucked and licked her neck. They continued for a while and Cyn could tell Robin was getting worked up; if Cyn kept going Robin would cum, and Cyn herself wanted more. She stopped rubbing her roommate and brought both hands up to Robin's shoulders.

"Kiss them," she said, "Suck on those tits you like so much."

Robin seemed to barely notice Cyn giving up on her crotch and slid back. Her mouth was around one of Cyn's nipples almost immediately, and her hand went back to work on her other breast. She alternated back and forth, kissing, sucking, and nipping at Cyn's nipples. The attention was sending erotic fire through Cyn's breasts straight down to her pussy.

"Fuck that feels good," Cyn said.

"Please cum. Let me get you off, Cyn, please," Robin said.

"Fuck, use your fingers," Cyn said.

She spread her legs, her skirt pushing up to her waist and exposing her clean-shaven lips. Robin slid a finger into her immediately and pushed it deep, letting her palm hit Cyn's clit. Cyn ground herself against Robin's hand for a few seconds and that was enough to get her off, thrusting against Robin's hand and covering it in her juice. She reached up and grabbed Robin's head to bring her down for a deep kiss. She jammed her tongue into Robin's mouth and felt Robin's tongue wrap around hers in response, trying to hold and keep it there longer.

She pulled back after a bit and said, "Wipe your hand off on your breasts."

Robin did so with a smirk that quickly turned to a close-mouthed sigh as Cyn dove in and started lavishing attention on Robin's breasts. Cyn licked all over her roommates globes while her hand went back between Robin's legs, jamming her palm roughly where her clit hid while drumming her fingers on the plug embedded in Robin's ass.

Robin's moans got more intense and the pants Cyn's hand rubbed started to feel wetter. Cyn pulled back and watched as Robin started to thrust against her hand, grinding her pussy to increase the pleasure. After watching briefly. Cyn pulled her hand away.

Robin groaned in frustration and looked wide-eyed at Cyn, who settled back against the headboard.

"Strip for me. You've only got one thing on, so make the most of it."

Robin stood unsteadily and began moving. With no music, she settled for simply making sure her body moved sensually. For a minute or so, she moved, and her hands rarely left her own breasts, pushing them together, squeezing them, and waving them nearly in Cyn's face. She stepped back and pulled the legs of her pants up to her knees, showing off her shaved calves and dragging them along Cyn's own legs. She sat down without thinking and Cyn smiled as a shudder went through Robin from the plug hitting the bed. Then Robin bent forward between her own spread legs before snapping her torso back, displaying her breasts.

Finally she twisted around and stood. Bending at the waist, she pulled her pants down slowly. Her ass scrolled into view and the orange jewel of the butt plug displayed itself, followed by the glistening lips of Robin's pussy, poking between her legs. When Robin bent almost double, Cyn said, "Stop!"

Robin held the position. "Kneel, and then play with your plug."

Robin dropped to her knees and reached one hand back. She slowly started tugging at the embedded toy, making her asshole flare as the shiny metal forced her ring open wider and wider. Cyn let her stimulate her ass like that for a while, then leaned forward and grabbed Robin's hand when her asshole spread widest. At the same time, she swiped two fingers along Robin's pussy, right over her clit.

Robin slammed a fist down into the bed and let out a loud moan. She released the plug and her ass sucked it back in, causing another series of moans and heavy breathing.

"Please," Robin said, "I'm so close."

Cyn leaned down to Robin's ear, "My last orgasm was fun," she whispered, "Give me another one."

She pushed Robin so the girl rolled onto her back, then Cyn settled her pussy over Robin's face and lowered herself. Robin's tongue penetrated her hole almost immediately and Robin's hand gripped Cyn's ass tight, her nails digging into the flesh. Robin's tongue was amazing, sliding around so fast it felt like a hose was wildly spraying onto Cyn's pussy. Cyn breathed heavily and moaned again after only a couple of minutes, and then Robin focused on her clit. Her lips sucked Cyn's button in hard and her tongue started flicking it like a vibrator. Cyn interrupted Robin every so often by leaning down and running a finger over the girl's pussy, forcing a moan out and pausing her tongue, but before too long Cyn grabbed Robin's knees to hold her up as she came all over her roomate's face.

"Oh god yes, come for me Cyn, cover my face, please, yes."

Cyn leaned down and thrust her tongue into Robin's pussy. Licking with long, even strokes, she forced more moans and pleading from her roommate, but only did it briefly before she turned around straddled her instead.

"Come taste your pussy."

Robin's lips slammed into hers and their tongues danced furiously as they plundered each other's mouths again, tasting each other's lubrication as they tried to inhale the other's mouth.

While kissing, Cyn slid her hand down to Robin's ass again and tugged on the plug. Robin broke the kiss with a frustrated moan.

"Please Cyn, I'm so close, I feel like I'm gonna explode."

"You know you aren't the only one who likes her ass played with?"

"Oh fuck please let me fuck your ass," Robin begged, "Whatever you want, please!"

Cyn leaned to the side to free Robin and her roommate rolled out from under her. As Cyn settled down with her ass up, she felt Robin spread her cheeks. Robin's tongue immediately started drilling into her rosebud, stimulating her entire ring with wet, wriggling sensations. Cyn bore down and gave it more access. As it spread and started licking the sensitive internal nerves, Cyn moaned out again. Robin rimmed her frantically with a slight bouncing motion, and Cyn imagined Robin was trying to grind her pussy between her thighs.

"Robin! Are you getting yourself off?"

"Cyn please! I'm going crazy."

"Get under me again. I want your pussy in my face, your tongue in my cunt, and your fingers in my ass!" Cyn barked.

Robin's legs slid up past Cyn's face and soon enough Robin's tongue was working on her pussy again. Two fingers worked their way into Cyn's asshole shortly thereafter and Cyn moaned out again as both of her holes were stimulated.

At the same time, she forced Robin's thighs apart and laid her head on one of them. She spread the lips and watched her roommate's love box twitch and spasm as it dripped juice on the bed. She made sure every moan she let out was right into Robin's lips and blew air across the woman's clit, keeping her on the edge.

Several orgasms in, it took Cyn a while to cum, even with Robin working both of her holes over, and all the while her roommate was grunting, groaning, and thrusting her own hips, dying for her pussy to make contact with anything even remotely solid.

Cyn let out a long scream as she had her biggest orgasm yet and ground her pussy down on Robin's face, soaking her roommate's face again with her excretions. When the roaring in her ears cleared, she could hear Robin begging.

"Please, please please, I have to cum. I'll do anything, I'll fuck every guy in the college, I just need to fucking cum!"

Cyn slid forward, still preventing Robin's legs from closing, and reached under the bed. Then she rolled off and quickly inserted the anchor of her dildo. Her pussy was literally dripping so it went in with barely any resistance. Robin had closed her legs and hand a hand between them.

"Robin! Sit up."

Robin, wide-eyed, sat up facing Cyn. She slid forward and leaned in to kiss Cyn's breasts as Cyn grabbed her arms. It was only then Robin noticed the dildo.

"Holy fuck. Oh holy fuck."

"Robin!" Cyn barked. Robin looked up with fear in her eyes.

"Do you want to cum?" Cyn asked. Robin's eyes darted around and Cyn reached down and pressed on the plug, forcing another moan out of Robin. "Do you want to cum!?" she reiterated.

"Yes, please," Robin said.

Cyn had treated the dildo with lube earlier and it was partly dry, but between that and how hot and bothered Robin was, plus a little bit of lingering anger, Cyn didn't care. She shoved the whole length of the dildo into Robin's cunt in one hard, long thrust. Robin let out a rising scream that ended in a shriek when Cyn bottomed out and she came. Robin flopped back on the bed and started shaking violently, moaning with every breath and tears running down her face. Cyn let that go for a few seconds, then she started pumping.

"Ohhh fuck Cyn you're so big. Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt. That's your pussy now, use it! Fuck it!"

After a minute or so Cyn was getting almost no resistance as she fucked. The dildo slid smoothly, splitting Robin's cunt open as the other end alternately rubbed Cyn's g-spot and pressed into her clit.

They fucked for a long time and Robin came at least twice more as Cyn simply reveled in the stimulation from the dildo's end, though it never quite got her over the edge. Eventually Cyn's muscles wore out and she stopped, her hands holding her over Robin. Her roommate immediately took over and pulled the dildo out of both of them, then gathered Cyn up and pulled her into bed. Facing each other, Robin's fingers found their way down to Cyn's pussy again and started rubbing.

"Come on honey, I've got you. You know I can get you off, Cyn come on."

Cyn reached around and started pulling on Robin's plug while another hand rubbed her as well.

"Oh fuck how am I ready again? You're a witch, you're a vicious witch you cunt."

"Finger me Robin, make me come, come with me."

Cyn felt her orgasm building again, but this one was different. Face to face with Robin, looking into her eyes, the feeling was different. She redoubled her efforts; she wanted, no needed Robin to come with her, and she held off until she saw the telltale signs in her roommate's face. Just as Robin brought her over the edge, she tugged the plug out of her asshole and pressed hard on Robin's clit.

They each cried out together and instinctively clung to each other. Their legs intertwined as orgasmic muscle spasms ground them into each other, their breasts and hips mashing together as they held each other through the sexual earthquake that hit them both.

Cyn blinked away tears in her eyes and held Robin tighter as she felt her roommate sobbing into her shoulder. All she could hear was Robin muttering. "Oh God Cyn...oh god Cyn."

************

Cyn woke to hands reaching around under her breasts and another naked female body pressing into her back. She instinctively snuggled back at the feeling, and let herself enjoy it for a minute.

She and Robin had fallen asleep very soon after their synchronous orgasm. Cyn could still see the butt plug lying on one side of the bed and her dildo lying on the floor on the other side. They'd slid under the covers, but the top cover had discolored blotches over most of one side.