The Spa Game Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin started to kiss her neck and Cyn knew she had to face the music.

"Robin?"

"Hey sexy," Robin said.

"We need to talk."

She felt Robin sag into the bed. "You're still mad," Robin said.

Cyn turned around and faced Robin. "No," she said, "That's what last night was about. I need to talk about me."

"Okay."

"You know I'm friends with Sylvia now, and I've spent more than a few nights here with her and Bill?"

"Yeah. I mean I wasn't keeping track or anything, but I noticed," Robin said. Then her face fell, "You're involved with them, aren't you?"

"Yes, but probably not like you're thinking," Cyn said.

Robin looked confused, "You either are or you aren't, aren't you?"

"I'm going to tell you something and you have to promise me you won't tell anyone else. I mean it, if someone gets another set of forfeit chips on you, you pay the fine before you tell them, right?"

"Yeah, okay, what is it?"

"Bill and Sylvia do the dom/sub thing outside the spa," Cyn said. She waited a moment while Robin worked through the implications of that.

"So..."

"So half the time when I go see Syl, she calls me Mistress."

She gave Robin a minute to think again. Robin looked up finally and said, "So you're doing it too? You like it?"

"I'm a natural dominant, Robin, in case you didn't pick up on that."

"It was kind of hard to miss," Robin said with a smirk.

"I like it," Cyn confirmed, "I get so much more out of sex as a dom, and it's easier for me to be emotionally invested too. The assumed position makes me more comfortable."

"Because you're in control," Robin said.

"No actually. The submissive one has all the power. It doesn't seem like it, but the sub can stop everything immediately. They have to be willing to explore boundaries, but they're ultimately who decides what happens. The structure of that makes me more comfortable. I have some fairly wild instincts, I discovered, and it helps me moderate them."

"So...what does that mean?"

"I asked you last night if you wanted me. You said yes," Cyn said.

"I meant it," Robin said.

"Well here's the thing. I can't shut the dom thing off now. I can't ignore it; it's me. If you want to just be fuck buddies for a semester or two and then go our separate ways that's fine. I think we could have a lot of fun, and I've always thought you were hot, though I didn't want to act on it until I came here."

"Back at you," Robin said.

"But look, if you want more than that you have to understand the dom thing comes with it, and so do Bill and Sylvia. It's purely sex with them, and a chance to act out as a dominant. Maybe if someone else steps in as a sub for me I won't be with them as much, I don't know. But at least at the beginning, they're part of the deal, and the dom thing will always be. I'd like to do regular hot, steamy, orgasmic girl sex with you, but at some point I'm going to need to scratch that other itch. If you don't want to help with that I get it, but that means I'm going to pay Syliva and Bill a visit, or maybe just Sylvia. We're planning on rooming together next year after Bill leaves, and you can bet she's going to want her Mistress on a regular basis."

"So...would it be all the time?"

"Not really," Cyn replied, "Syl and I go out just as friends all the time. And I haven't been involved with anyone yet, but both of them have said when they're together it usually starts with some play but they eventually settle into regular lovemaking."

"That's...sort of what we did, isn't it?" Robin asked.

"I think it might have been," Cyn said.

They sat in silence just facing each other for a while, Robin holding Cyn's hands while she thought. Cyn could feel her heart pounding. She'd realized after last night she wanted this to work way more than she thought she would. It might just be her own delusion from thinking and planning so much of this over the past weeks, but she wanted at least the chance to see if it was something more.

"You said Syl calls you Mistress?"

"When we're playing, yes," Cyn said.

"What do you call her?" Robin asked.

"Pet," Cyn said.

Robin took a deep breath. "Well I think I want you to still call me Robin. We'll find a different name for other times."

Cyn's heart leapt, but she didn't want to fool herself. "Robin," she said, "this isn't-"

"I liked it," Robin said. Cyn stopped talking, surprised.

"When you gave that whole speech about me begging to do things to you, it got me wetter than the plug or the fingering. I got a thrill when you snapped my name at me and ordered me to do something. When you said my name just before the dildo came out, the way you said it was almost enough to make me cum. I don't know if I'm really a 'sub' as you said, but...it seems like I at least enjoyed the role last night. I wouldn't mind trying it some more. Are you okay playing it by ear?"

Cyn blinked tears away and kissed Robin hard. Robin returned the kiss and they started giggling in relief as the tension ebbed.

"You said the sub is supposed to have all the power?" Robin asked.

Cyn nodded. "Safe word. If you feel uncomfortable or something goes too far, you say the word and everything stops. Then we talk about it. It doesn't mean either of us is angry, we just need to level set. Bil, Sylvia, and I use 'Rainbow'."

"Can we?"

"I don't see why not," Cyn said, "It would certainly make things easier on me."

"Speaking of, do you like 'Mistress'?"

"I do," Cyn said with a grin. "What do I call you if we aren't playing?"

"I kind of like pet names, actually. Maybe on one those?"

"Dearie?"

"Fuck no," Robin said, "That's what Kathy likes to call me."

"How about 'darling?'" Cyn suggested.

"I think I'd like that," Robin said.

Cyn smiled broadly. "Robin?"

There was a pause and an accompanying hitch in Cyn's throat. Then Robin squeezed her hand and replied, "Yes Mistress?"

To cover the excited shudder that went through her body, Cyn whipped the covers off, exposing her naked body.

"Mistress needs her pussy licked."

Robin's face appeared and she kissed Cyn briefly, then whispered, "Yes Mistress."