The Spa Game - Year Two Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God!" Noelle exclaimed when Vicky did that, and she sat up, bracing her hands on Vicky's shoulders. Vicky had set her timer for four minutes rather than five and knew she had another forty-five seconds or so. While she kept up her assault on Noelle's slit, she carefully slipped an item into her hand. Her chin was coated with Noelle's juices now and she kept flicking her tongue over the little nub of pleasure between the girl's thighs. Noelle was keening with every breath expressing disbelief over the assault Vicky perpetrated on her pussy. Noelle had shifted her ass almost completely off the bed and had her thigh's spread wide, her knees forming a tent above Vicky's head, trying to give the girl as much access to her tender bits as she possibly could.

Finally a small chime when off. Noelle moaned in disappointment, but at the same time Vicky reached around and slammed a white poker chip, edge on, into Noelle's exposed rosebud.

"OH FUCK!!!!!" Noelle screamed.

Vicky had backed away at the same time, so Noelle's skirt fell unimpeded between the girl's legs. As a result, the stream of girl cum Noelle ejected with her orgasm completely soaked the yellow garment and dripped down to the carpet below. Noelle slipped off the bed halfway through the resulting convulsions, crying the rest of her orgasm at the ceiling as her body trembled through the aftershocks.

"What...I...what...the fuck...was that?" Noelle got out between deep breaths.

Vicky was over by the chair where she'd set down her things. She pulled out a white handkerchief and wiped her chin as she said, "That was five minutes of oral attention from me, as well as an unorthodox use of one white chip I won from a much earlier pot. If you want to report me for the last bit, I'll understand, though I'd argue it was within both the spirit and letter of the chips' intent."

"How many women have you fucked?" Noelle asked.

"If that counts," Vicky qualified, "Then just you."

"The hell you say," Noelle snapped, still somewhat breathless.

Vicky just shrugged and gathered her things, heading for the door.

"Wait," Noelle said.

Vicky, halfway out the door, leaned back and looked at her, "Five minutes Noelle," she said, "That's what the chips say, that's what we got here. That is how purists operate after all, isn't it?"

"You've got to have more of my chips," Noelle insisted.

"I've got to have something to play with that doesn't have my name on it," Vicky countered.

Leaving a subtle but obvious look of frustration on the diminutive girl's face, Vicky turned and left, shutting the door behind her .


12