All Comments on 'The Spa Game - Year Two Ch. 08'

by Chris6160

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, The Spa Game Ch. 11, Syl says "..."I don't think it would be fair to Bill to extend my services outside of us three, if you know what I mean."..."

And she participates in the game, not because she's an insatiable nymphomaniac, but because she and Bill enjoy it, and it's part of their D/s dynamic.

This chapter, we learn that actually Sylvia doesn't give a flying fuck about being "fair to Bill" and in fact she never had any intention of not screwing other people, especially guys, while Bill was gone.

Indeed, she's literally incapable of such a thing, and she and Bill had an offstage discussion over the summer, where she explained to him that he was going to have to suck it up and embrace perpetual cuckoldry, for the rest of his life, including after Sylvia graduates! Because if Sylvia can't be satisfied by Bill alone, or Cyn alone, because her sex drive is so stratospherically high, graduation isn't going to fix that problem. So, in one fell swoop, you've successfully mutilated two (Bill and Sylvia both) beloved characters, and trashed a central, sweet relationship from the first book. Well done. Syl's "Master” is now an obedient, docile little cuckold. I guess he's just happy that he'll at least get (hopefully) to play with Sylvia's new tits first, before the countless other guys she's gonna need to fuck, since Bill can't possibly "keep up with" her suddenly uncontrollable sex drive, eh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous