The Spa Game - Year Two Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cyn leaned down without telling Robin to stop and examined her small pet's lower regions. She was happy to see that Syl's small pussy lips glistened with moisture even while surrounded by the red tones of the abuse to her ass. Cyn had Robin pause and kissed her again while Syl was forced to lay still, wondering what was happening that she couldn't see. Once Cyn finished her first big kiss, she took the gel dildo in her hand and pushed it deep into Syl's pussy.

Syl let out shouting moan at the sudden penetration and Cyn watched as she tried to grind herself into the ottoman to increase the stimulation, but she wasn't placed correctly to get contact and Robin's weight kept her from moving. As she squirmed, Cyn got leather arm straps and secured Syl's arms to the ottoman, then told Robin to strip naked for her. While Robin sensually removed her pants for Cyn, her Mistress sat on her knees next to Syl's ass and added her own strikes to supplement Robin's. When she hit, she made sure to also hit the dildo lodged in her pussy, increasing the mixture of pleasure and pain she subjected Syl to. Each strike now forced a similar moan from Syl as when the dildo first went in.

Robin finished stripping and sauntered back over to the tableau. Robin had no problem being submissive to Cyn, and she had some submissive tendencies, but it didn't turn her on or excite her the same way it did with Syl; she was just as if not more comfortable with a "standard" couples dynamic. So when all three of them got together, Cyn usually worked Robin into the action without making her assume a totally submissive position.

To that end, Cyn had Robin help push the ottoman up against the couch and then moved her around to sit in front of it, legs spread to either side. Cyn then flipped the coat that had blocked Syl's vision back down and quickly gripped the girl's hair, lifting her head so she could see Robin's naked body in front of her.

"Show me how good you are at giving pleasure, Pet, and you'll get what you asked for," Cyn growled into Syl's ear.

Robin shifted forward so her pussy made contact with Syl's head and Syl went to work immediately, lapping at Robin's labia and clit like a thirsty dog. Robin groaned in pleasure and brought one of her hands up to her breast. Cyn reached over and started fondling the other one of her lover's tits as she leaned over to kiss Robin fully and deeply.

"My Pet says we don't tend to enough of her sexual needs and she's often left wanting," Cyn whispered into Robin's ear, "So you're going to help me fuck her into a puddle of senseless orgasms."

"Mmmmm," Cyn groaned again, "Sounds fun Mistress."

Cyn caught a slight widening of Syl's eyes as Cyn moved back behind her and felt a small thrill. Grabbing one of the cushions, Cyn dropped it on the floor and bent forward to lavish attention on Syl's intimate areas.

She began by pumping the dildo lodged in the girl's pussy, which slid smoothly and noisily with all of the lubrication Syl had put out since they started. At the same time, she kissed and licked the reddened cheeks of her ass. Syl dutifully kept up her oral work on Robin's pussy as Cyn continued, until a few minutes later when Robin tensed up and started thrusting back at Syl's mouth. Shortly afterward, she let out a loud groan and shuddered, signs Cyn recognized intimately as her lover having an orgasm, albeit not anything earth-shattering. Immediately after that, Cyn switched from licking Syl's ass to giving her a full, focused rimjob. Syl groaned out as she panted heavily on the ottoman, trying to catch her breath after being buried in Robin's pussy.

"Mistress!" she panted, "Mistress I...aaaahhhhhh."

Syl's body quivered as her first orgasm hit, but Cyn didn't even pause in her attentions. Syl was multi-orgasmic, and Cyn planned to test the exact limits of that this time. As she continued plunging her tongue into the small tight sphincter of her Pet's ass, she crooked her finger at her lover. Robin stood and walked over with a model's sway and a coquettish smile until she stood next to Cyn. Still not breaking contact with Syl, whose moans were intensifying again, Cyn trailed her hand up Robin's exquisite legs until she dipped between them and slid the fingers into the soaking wet pussy at the junction. Robin let out another groan as Cyn pumped her digits in and out several times. Then she withdrew the soaked fingers and her tongue at the same time and pushed the fingers into Syl's asshole.

Syl let out a screech and shuddered again as her next orgasm hit but Cyn seemed to ignore it again, now pumping alternately with her two fingers and the dildo still in Syl's pussy. She gestured for Robin to bend down and got another steamy kiss from her, then whispered again.

"Would you like to fuck my Pet's ass?"

"Very much Mistress," Robin said breathily.

"Get the double, set yourself up so I can see, and bring the lube."

Robin practically pranced over to the toybox and withdrew another dildo, this one double ended with a rigid internal coil that allowed the angle to hold on its own. She also pulled out a tube of watery lubricant and coated the toy liberally. As Cyn watched, Robin moved into an obscene half-squat and locked eyes with her as she reached down and slowly inserted one end of the dildo into her pussy, letting out another groan in the process. When six or seven inches had disappeared into Robin's tunnel, she bent the remaining portion of the toy forward to form a crude imitation of a cock jutting from between her legs and walked over to Cyn.

"Get ready Pet," Cyn said without further explanation.

As if they'd practiced the routine, Cyn withdrew her fingers and Robin immediately dripped a stream of the lubricant in and onto Syl's ass. The finger fucking and the spankings had rendered the skin somewhat numb, so Syl didn't react to anything except Cyn withdrawing her fingers until Robin stepped forward and Cyn aimed the end of the dildo at her opening. With both her and Robin pushing, the head of the toy pushed past Syl's ring.

"Misssstresssss!" Syl half-screamed, half-moaned.

"You said you weren't being properly taken care of, Pet!" Cyn explained as they pushed the dildo most of the way into her ass in one smooth, slow thrust. Cyn helped Robin lube up the dildo even more until she could thrust smoothly without risk of Robin losing her end to the tight grip of Syl's anal muscles. Then Cyn went up and released the leather straps. She and Robin quickly spun Syl around onto her back and finally removed her coat without withdrawing either dildo, leaving Syl face up with both her holes plugged. Cyn climbed onto the ottoman and positioned herself.

"Pet!" she barked, "You know what to do when your Mistress's pussy is in your face!"

She soon felt the enthusiastic if uncoordinated tongue of Syl on her pussy, licking frantically along her lips and clit. Cyn nodded to Robin and they began manually DPing the small girl beneath them, Cyn working the single dildo with her hand in and out of her pussy while Robin thrust with the double in Syl's ass. Moans from all three of them soon echoed around the living room, though Syl's were louder and devolved into screams every few minutes; she was too worked up to do a really quality job eating Cyn out, and Robin couldn't really move the dildo very much in herself or risk losing it. But after a few minutes Cyn decided to change that.

She sat back so Syl's head lay between her thighs, looking up at her as she squirmed and moaned, wide-eyed at the continual stimulation. Cyn guessed she must be going partially numb to the thrusting.

"Have you been cumming, pet?" Cyn asked, stroking Syl's face where sweat and tears had run down her jaw.

Syl nodded frantically and squeaked out breathlessly, "Mistress...please...I've cum so much...please."

"Can you cum again?" Cyn asked. She saw Syl's eyes dart to the side and quickly clamped her thighs together, forcing Syl to keep her head still. "Can. You. Cum. Again?"

"Y-yes Mistress," Syl responded, as if pleading guilty to a crime.

Cyn smiled and reached behind her for a remote she'd quickly grabbed when she moved. She showed it to Syl, who started panting almost in panic. Then she set it down on the flat expanse of Syl's chest, her small cleavage erased by the position she was in, and pushed a button.

The vibrators in both dildoes kicked on and the effect was immediate. Robin immediately cried out "Fuck yes!" and started thrusting more intensely, but Syl started letting out keening wails with every breath. Her abs rippled with the effort of clenching against the vibrating invaders, but Robin held her legs and Cyn kept her head gripped in her thighs. After a brief period of that, Cyn reached forward and started pinching and rolling Syl's nipples.

Syl's back arched and her whole body started vibrating like the toys in her holes. Robin's pace sped up shortly thereafter and Syl started shouting whenever Robin slammed the dildo home. Finally Robin let out a shout and arched her own back, thrusting her tits out toward Cyn as she came.

She only got to enjoy it briefly, however. Apparently thrusting both dildoes deep into Syl and keeping them there was the final trigger. Syl screamed as if someone stabbed her and then her pussy erupted, ejecting a stream of liquid that literally splashed against Robin's crotch and stomach. Cyn had to pull her legs away as Syl twisted and curled into a ball, the clenching and movement expelling both dildoes as she thrashed. She finally clenched up into a fetal ball and went totally limp.

Robin and Cyn looked at each other in a bit of shock and Cyn moved to check on Syl. She was breathing, but she seemed to be completely unconscious.

"Mistress?" Robin asked and when Cyn looked over she continued, "Pet seems to have made a bit of a mess on me."

Cyn was still very worked up from the spectacle she'd just organized and the teasing Syl subjected her pussy to. She stood and walked up to Robin, giving her another deep, tongue-filled kiss.

"Come up to our room," she said, "I'll show you how to properly use that toy you've got jammed into your pussy right now, and if you learn well enough I might even clean my Pet's juices off your body with my tongue."

"Yes Mistress."

12