The Spa Game - Year Two Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky made to wrap her arms around the girl's thighs, but Lucy pushed her head away. Vicky thought she might be oversensitized already, but Lucy quickly spun around and balanced her knees on the edge of the chair, arching her back up and spreading her legs as much as she could. The position put her pussy back in Vicky's face and left her thin ass spread and pointing to the sky, revealing the red jewel blocking the view of her asshole.

Vicky clued into the situation immediately and moved back in. She moved her mouth so she could suck on Lucy's clit, nearly forcing her nose into Lucy's box, and also putting her forehead level with the jeweled plug in Lucy's backdoor. Lucy started gently bucking against Vicky's face to increase the contact and move the plug while her clit was subjected to everything Vicky had learned last weekend and guessed based on Lucy's reaction. While not nearly as fast as her first orgasm, just before the timer went off Lucy came again with a much stronger reaction, literally spasming as her orgasm hit. Her knees slipped off the chair and her boneless collapse had her settling in Vicky's lap, naked and panting.

"You're good," Lucy said between breaths.

"I think that plug may be cheating," Vicky teased.

"Gonna punish me for it?" Lucy teased back, wiggling her ass.

"Wow you're a regular nympho aren't you?" Vicky said, only half kidding.

Lucy shrugged. "Not hurting anyone, unless they ask," she said with a wink, "Thanks, that should more than get me through the next game. I only expected one, but you're good."

"Got your sights set on someone?" Vicky asked.

"Nah, I don't play that way," Lucy replied, "Just play the game, then hop on whoever comes to me with the right chips. Are you offering? Wouldn't mind a session with the ginger though."

"I...think he's already got something lined up for tonight," Vicky said hesitantly.

"Well whatever. That Arabian prince has a nice cock too. Or maybe I can get Zach to do my ass. I'm already prepped for it."

"I noticed," Vicky said as Lucy slipped her shorts back on and walked out, wondering if she was as prepped for her evening as Lucy was.

In the all-comers game Vicky had vague delusions of being able to win her chips back from Vincent but the field was ruthless. Lucy had apparently become enamored with the Zach idea and played aggressively whenever his chips were out, often winning when others couldn't risk the bets, while both Syl and Robin seemed to have it out for Ammad. Robin jumped into the fray whenever his chips were in the ante, and both women jumped in if he bet into a game and they hadn't already folded. After six hands her reserves of other people's chips were getting dangerously low, which brought up the final obstacle in the game; Noelle and Charles were almost blatantly gunning for her.

An ante came up with two of her red chips in and she was holding suited jack-ten of diamonds in her hand while she was the big blind so she figured she had a shot, but it was like a gun had gone off. Charles and Zach both put in bets, which then drew in Lucy. Amy, midway through the betting cycle, saw that the hand had a decent amount of action and threw her chips in the middle, and Ammad followed her. Then Vincent matched the bet, pulling from a collection of chips that looked like the New York skyline, and Vicky didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Finally Robin jumped in, chasing Ammad's bet. Syl had already folded earlier in the cycle.

Vicky almost folded when the bet came back to her, but there were already 160 chips going into the middle, her chips were already on the line, and she didn't have a horrible hand. She checked her way to the flop.

The flop solved absolutely nothing for anyone; It came down queen, jack, ten and there was a flurry of activity as people grabbed cards and chips to count. The jack and ten were both spades, making a flush a very real possibility and, adding to Vicky's turmoil, the queen was suited with her ten and jack; she held a high two pair, and there was the remote possibility of a straight flush on the table for her.

She checked but that literally didn't last past her. Charles started with 50, but the only one scared off the line was Noelle; almost everyone else called immediately. Vicky could feel herself sweating as she pushed forward enough chips to call; if she didn't win she had no hope of paying off Vincent's favor and if the betting continued at this pace she'd be putting her own chips up before the end of the hand.

The next card to drop was the two of clubs, which did nothing except prompt Amy to impose a 50 chip "wealth tax" for anyone that wanted to stay in the hand. Ammad folded while Vincent called, and Robin jumped out just after him. Vicky thought the smart play was probably for her to fold, but instead she took one of Amy's green chips, two of Charles' blue and one of her own reds and tossed them into the middle. She was so nervous she literally didn't see who bet after her.

The river card came down and Vicky wanted to cry. It was a two of diamonds. Not only did she not have a particularly good hand, it was even easier to beat her hand now than it had been for the rest of the game. She checked only because folding off the bat was bad form, but she folded as soon as the bet came around to her. Amy, who had been playing with garbage up to that point, walked away with the pot after showing a "Twos full of Queens" full house she'd obviously achieved on the very last card. Vicky noted ruefully that Vincent had folded out rather than betting against her on the last round.

The rest of the night she won only enough chips to get her through the blinds, and at least another twenty of her chips were lost to the general public despite her conservative play, with a further fifteen seeping out in antes she couldn't claim due to bad cards. Odds were she'd be going down on somebody in the next two days, unless they held out for a full home run.

Correction; she'd be going down on another somebody.

* * * * *

Vicky sat in her usual chair, mentally cursing Vincent for his control, his chip stack, being good at cards, being attractive, and any number of things both logical and not. At the moment she was cursing him for making her wait. To be fair he hadn't taken any more time than he usually did, but his behavior last weekend when he'd shown up early had made her hope that perhaps they'd get this over with quickly. At this point she'd been waiting for at least a half hour and she was tense.

She was also wet. In the back of her mind she wondered; he'd won several of her chips in the game that night. He had enough chips to cash in a favor with lipsticks, which was only 25, but he also had more than that, though they were all green chips as far as she knew. What if the delay was so he could change her chips to skies? The possibility scared and excited her in equal measure.

She was just about to get up and find herself a glass of whiskey or something to maybe calm her nerves when she heard the solarium door open. She froze as if she were trying to hide in the wild from a stalking predator, despite him knowing exactly where she'd be. She heard his bare feet pad over to the chair and stop just outside her vision. Her heart was pounding in her ears now and she was trying to rationalize it away.

You just ate out your third woman a few hours ago and you weren't worried about making her scream. Hell, you blew a guy in this room a week ago. What the fuck is the difference?

A hand appeared next to her and gripped her arm gently. She let her limb go limp and it turned her hand over, placing five red chips in it. She clutched them reflexively. The hand withdrew. Then there was silence for a while, just like in their conversations.

"How are we doing this?" she asked, her voice just above a whisper.

"Do you trust me?" Vincent asked in a similar tone.

"No."

"Are you afraid of me?"

"Yes."

"Do you trust my adherence to the rules of the spa?"

Vicky thought for a moment. "Yes," she finally replied.

"Close your eyes," Vincent said.

Vicky wondered if he was self-conscious about the appearance of his penis. Perhaps it was discolored or oddly shaped. She briefly worried it was diseased and he was trying to hide that, but in the spa it would hardly be possible to keep the secret, even for Vincent.

She closed her eyes and parted her lips, licking them in anticipation. She wasn't sure if it was eager or apprehensive anticipation at this point.

"Miss Silva," Vincent said so quietly it was nearly a whisper, but it somehow carried in the room, "Would you be kind enough to remove your panties?"

Vicky was sure the chips in her right hand were red. She didn't open her eyes, but she rolled them around and confirmed there were five of them. She wondered if he was going to put a pile of blue chips in her other hand just before he fucked her, and shivered. Part of it was the tension, but some of it was from the cool air suddenly hitting her damp pussy lips. She hadn't even realized she'd complied with Vincent's request.

She heard him move around in front of her and she instinctively spread her legs and shifted forward in the chair. She didn't know when her body decided it was all in with this but it was too late now. She had also kept her eyes closed the entire time despite having no obligation to. There was a frustrating period where nothing happened, and Vicky couldn't tell if it lasted seconds or minutes. Then she felt a hand on her breastbone, pushing solidly on the spot between her breasts. Vincent's hand curved around her bra, so he wasn't pushing it into her, but his hand solidly pressed against her chest above and below it. She realized from that position she couldn't sit up or rise from the chair.

Then she felt a more directed and forceful breath on her pussy, the blowing air sending shivers up her body as it cooled her sex. The thin wispy tendrils of Vincent's hair brushed her thighs. She felt herself clenching in anticipation, trying to figure out when Vincent would make any kind of real contact other than his hand, which also stayed maddeningly still next to but not touching her breasts at all.

Finally, after she'd almost reached the point where she was going to reach forward and grab his head, his tongue swiped up her slit in a quick but forceful motion. When it swept over her clit it sent a shocking pulse straight out from her core to the rest of her body, strong enough Vicky wondered if it was actually a small orgasm. After total inaction and anticipation, Vincent had moved to a full on assault on her vagina. His tongue moved sinuously and purposefully around, exciting all of her nerves and pleasure centers in sequence or together. Sometimes it felt like he had two of them. But at the same time he built her pleasure, he also rebuilt the frustration; despite exciting almost every inch of her sex, he avoided her clit, barely brushing past it most of the time and only occasionally coming close enough to excite it. Vicky could actually feel it throbbing after a while, desperate for attention.

She thought she would cum after anything touched her clit but Vincent proved her wrong. At some point in the assault he changed tactics; his mouth moved over and he pinched her clit in his lips, then did something that turned his lips into a vibrator of sorts. Vicky spasmed the first time that happened, but Vincent only did it for a second, then went back to his general oral assault, ignoring her clit. Then he would suddenly capture it again and spike her pleasure.

Vicky had vowed to keep quiet, but Vincent's unexpected assault had surprised some moans from her at first, followed by panting and longer moans as his attentions evolved. Now she let out tortured grunts whenever he touched her clit with his lips. She guessed his game and decided to surrender.

"Please," she begged.

She assumed the appeal would spur him to get her off, but he didn't change his pattern at all, simply continuing his licking, sucking, and humming as Vicky clenched, shifted, and moaned through the assault.

Finally he seemed to acquiesce; his lips captured her clit again and the vibration of his lips started, but now it had a pulsing pattern; high, fast vibrations followed by slower, lower ones, continually pushing her to a higher threshold of arousal and keeping her there, then upping the ante. After all the teasing, it felt to Vicky like climbing steps of an orgasmic pyramid. Her hands clenched so tightly as he went that the chips in them dug painfully into her palms.

Then he stopped.

His mouth and hand disappeared from her body. She thrust up obscenely trying to reestablish contact, but there was nothing there. Her eyes flew open, but Vincent had already silently moved out of view. She was still riding the high plateau of pleasure and she couldn't understand what happened.

Then she remembered Kathy's story; time ran out, she was right there, and Vincent had left. She remember Kathy's resentment. She also remembered Vincent's explanation; all she'd needed to do was touch herself and she would have cum. Kathy thought it was a power move.

Vicky didn't care.

Dropping the chips that had nearly embedded themselves in her hand, she plunged fingers into her sex. It was the clumsiest, most desperate rubbing she'd done since she discovered masturbating, but she also only needed a few seconds touching her obscenely soaked pussy. Almost immediately after she made contact, the orgasm Vincent had built in her exploded.

Vicky let out a wail and her stomach clenched harder than any workout move as her nipples tightened. She also felt a gush of liquid in her hand that shocked her. Vicky had only squirted once, to her knowledge, and that had been after she'd convinced a long-ago boyfriend to explicitly try to make it happen with some very intentional penetration of his fingers. This time she barely had anything in her tunnel, but she still filled her own hand with girl cum.

When her body stopped twitching, she slid out of the chair, ignoring the already cooling spot of wetness that scraped her skin as her shirt pulled up slightly. She settled with her head against the seat and dozed, for how long she didn't know. It couldn't have been too long since when she woke her neck wasn't sore, despite being stretched awkwardly against the chair. From her vantage point on the floor she saw the chips she'd dropped in her haste to reach orgasm. Five white chips with her name on them. She picked them up, a small smile on her lips.

"Didn't trust me to stay still?" she asked.

"I thought, in your case, it might enhance the experience."

"I'm not really into being tied down or forced," Vicky said.

"That doesn't surprise me," Vincent said, "But I also don't think I was wrong."

"No," Vicky said resignedly.

"Are you disappointed?" Vincent asked.

"I have a lot of things going on in my head right now," Vicky admitted, "It was a very...educational experience."

"Anything you'd care to share?"

"No, I don't think so," Vicky said.

"Are we done talking?"

"I think so, for tonight," Vicky replied.

"Are you leaving?" Vincent asked.

"No."

"Should I go?"

"No."

Vicky slid back up into the chair, using a throw to cover the spot on the cushion, and allowed herself to drift off for a real bout of sleep.


12