The Spa Game - Year Two Ch. 11

Story Info
Cyn takes care of personal business.
9.3k words
4.74
6.9k
2
0

Part 27 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Customary thank you to those reading and especially rating and commenting.

This chapter is mostly Cyn-focused, and starts pretty vanilla, but is probably the most "BDSM-y" of the ones in Year Two so far. Those who read and enjoyed the latter chapters of the first series should appreciate this one.

As usual, check the tags if you're concerned about a particular activity showing up.

Chip Key: Nickname: value, favor, color

Clouds: 1, Touching, White

Canaries: 2, Kissing, Yellow

Lipstick: 5, Oral, Red

Skies: 10, Sex, Blue

Grass: 25, Anal, Green

Doubles/Oranges: 50, Double, Orange

Fucked: 100, Forefit, Black

Cyn stood outside the bedroom on Saturday evening, again debating whether she should actually use the chips in her hands.

The fact that Syl and Robin had basically manipulated her into this scenario still grated her, and the fact that they prevented her from having any sexual contact with them all week when she was used to a minimum of nightly orgasms from one or both of them had her on edge, and neither of them had helped the situation by being very vocal in their dalliances with each other. Syl and Robin usually only played around when Cyn was directing them to as part of the dom/sub arrangement; both of them were open to being with girls, obviously, and Syl certainly didn't hesitate, but neither of them seemed really drawn to the other beyond their connection through Cyn. After the first night nothing happened between her roommates for two days, so she'd wondered if their moratorium on sex was going to be for all three of them. But then Wednesday night as she was studying late in their living room Cyn had heard a distinctive feminine moan coming from Syl's room. It had risen to a crescendo over the next several minutes and got Cyn so hot that she'd given up working, went to her and Robin's room, stripped down, and practically tore her own vagina as she got herself off with frantic fingers listening to the lesbian soundtrack filtering through the walls. Robin had come in about half an hour later, reeking of girl sex. Cyn had purposely left herself exposed on the bed, her pussy still glistening with juice. Robin had looked sated, but Cyn saw that she was turning her on, and whatever Syl had done to her hadn't quite matched the experience of their lovemaking. Robin had crawled onto the bed almost in a trance and Cyn had kissed her intensely, but when they'd broken off Robin had pleaded with her.

"Please don't Cyn," Robin had said, "I promise you'll be better, we'll be better if we just wait it out."

"Then don't sleep in here tonight," had been Cyn's response.

Fortunately Robin had taken the rejection in stride, which frustrated Cyn even more; she'd perversely hoped for some sort of a blowup culminating in makeup sex, but logically she was glad she hadn't started a relationship damaging fight just because she was horny. Unfortunately she was still horny, and she had gotten over being relieved and back to being a little angry, especially after Syl and Robin had gone at it again on Thursday when Cyn turned in early, so Cyn was woken up briefly when a sex-saturated Robin slid into bed next to her.

The end result being, she was standing outside the door, holding a bunch of Ammad's chips, and was angry and horny. Now she actually wanted to fuck him to get back at her roommates, but she wondered if that was defeating the point. She'd considered going to Steve to take the edge off the previous night, but she knew from experience that she'd want a hard fuck and you couldn't do that with a cock Steve's size unless you wanted to give up sex (and possibly walking) for a few days afterward.

She still stood with her hand on the doorknob when someone grabbed her shoulder and spun her around almost violently. Soft lips were on hers before she could react and she almost screamed and shoved the person off her, until she recognized the mixed scent of Robin's perfume and sweat. She immediately groaned and melted into the kiss, not caring that it was technically against the rules. She even entertained the thought that Robin and Syl decided to cancel the whole affair, but when Robin pulled back her girlfriend had a mischievous smile on.

"Stop thinking so much. You're going to go fuck a hot Arabian prince. I'm going to go have that skinny Asian slut lick all my holes until I cover her face with pussy juice," Robin said, flashing a handful of green chips, "Go have fucking fun."

Robin sauntered off down the hall and Robin could tell she was model-walking to make her hips sway more. She watched Robin until the woman disappeared behind a bedroom door and then turned to the one behind her and stepped through, nearly slamming it from how worked up she was.

Ammad had most of the lights on, so the bedroom was brighter than the hallway and Cyn had to squint a bit before her quarry for the night came into focus. He wore a totally black outfit, his shirt an Eastern style with a high straight collar and a line of thin buttons down the front, looking almost like a uniform. His pants looked like regular slacks, but he was barefoot. It ironically matched Cyn's outfit; she'd worn a black "mermaid" style evening dress with full coverage up to her neck that came down to her ankles but fit tight, displaying her curves if not completely showing them off.

"In point of fact I'm not actually a prince," Ammad said.

Cyn blushed, "You heard that?"

"A bit," Ammad admitted, "And while I will say I'm pleased and eager at the opportunity, I don't wish to be a consolation prize, and certainly not an obligation."

Ammad's slight accent and his phrasing immediately caught Cyn's attention, and she was worked up enough, especially after Robin's kiss, that she almost wanted to just rip his clothes off. But she decided they should clear the air first.

"You're not. I'm just having a bit of a...friendly disagreement with my girlfriend. Are you okay with me using your chips?"

"Merely surprised. Given our initial meeting and your reactions last weekend I thought you might have a bad opinion of me."

"I didn't have the right attitude at the time," Cyn said, "I'm mostly over it now. Unless my body doesn't meet with your approval?"

Cyn said the last with a smirk as she worked her own zipper down and let the dress pool on the floor; it got surprisingly loose when it was unzipped. Cyn had forgone a bra, as she did most weekends, so she was left only in a pair of lacy tanga panties. She saw Ammad's eyes taking in her body and felt a thrill; she tried not to be a completely vain bitch about her body, but she knew she looked good and she liked to flaunt it when she could.

"If we were in my country I would pledge my service to my grandfather's throne if only he would secure you for me as a wife," Ammad said.

Cyn paused and looked at him skeptically, "I know that's not how it works in Jordan."

Ammad smirked himself, "No, but you'd be amazed how many Western girls swoon when I use that line."

"I'm going to fuck you now," Cyn said throatily.

"Not if I fuck you first," Ammad came back.

Cyn practically lunged forward and Ammad ran into her with just as much speed. Their hips slammed together and their lips met in a frantic, hungry kiss that almost chipped teeth with its force. Their tongues practically fought each other trying to push into each other's mouths. Meanwhile both of them worked to get Ammad's shirt off as fast as possible. Somehow they got the shirt off without tearing any buttons off, at which point they pressed against each other again. Both of them were frantic. Cyn had the mix of a sexless week and her own desire for stress relief and payback. She liked to think Ammad had worked himself up at the prospect of getting to fuck her; he certainly hadn't been this aggressive with Syl. The comparison gave her a petty triumphant thrill that only spurred her on with more energy.

Cyn moaned at the feeling of her soft flesh against his hot skin and hard muscles. She loved Robin and she really enjoyed fucking girls, but there was a carnal, instinctive attraction she still had for a nice male body. Steve had a unique cock, but the rest of him was fairly thin and wiry, so she mostly focused on his tool. She wanted to play with Ammad's whole body and proceeded to do that, running her hands down the muscles of his back as they kissed, then moving her mouth down to lick his pecs and nipples. Soon enough he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up so he could return the favor, kissing and nipping at her neck until his inevitable descent to her breasts, where he took great time and effort to explore every inch of her d-cups with his hands, lips, and tongue.

She let him go on for a while. Partially she enjoyed how much her boobs tended to enthrall people of both genders, but Ammad was also making her feel good. He kept both her breasts cupped and fondled them gently, stimulating the whole of each tit while focusing on the nipples with his tongue and lips, kissing and sucking each in turn and sending pleasurable shivers down her back and through her nerves straight to her still-covered pussy. She could feel her thighs getting colder as the soaked material of her panties pressed against them and her excess juices ran down her legs.

This time she pulled him back up and pressed herself against his body. His hands immediately went for her ass and pulled her completely against him again as they resumed kissing. She was briefly shocked at the bulk of muscles in his arms, not being used to it with all her recent female lovers. Deciding to risk it, she indulged herself and pulled her legs up, wrapping them around his hips and grinding her crotch into his. His fingers dug deliciously into her cheeks as he shifted to support her weight and fully encouraged the grinding. His covered cock was hard enough to bulge out and present a pleasurable target to rub her throbbing pussy on.

However, even keeping herself in shape she weighed much more than Syl, and Ammad eventually had to surrender and settle her on the bed even as he continued his worship of her tits. Not needing her hands to support anything, she went to work on his pants, which she found to have far too many buttons for her liking. Despite the distraction of Ammad's mouth, she got his pants off and was relieved to find no underwear; she wanted to move things along.

Somewhat roughly pushing him away from her, Cyn bent forward and dove for his cock, already hard and pointing almost directly at her. Most of her blowjobs recently had been for Steve and while Ammad was respectably sized, he surrendered a lot to her usual fellatio partner. As such, she inhaled most of his cock almost by accident, her lips barely making contact until he hit the back of her throat, by which point she was three quarters of the way down the shaft. She immediately sucked in to seal her lips and Ammad cried out in some language she didn't know. Lucking out in finding a new trick he seemed to like, she continued; barely any contact as she went down, maximum suction as she withdrew. She never fully deep throated him but she got a lot of his tool in her mouth, and she let her tongue explore most of its surface, focusing particularly on the precum now leaking from the exposed head.

Shortly after she found her rhythm, Ammad's hands came down on her head and his hips got into the action. The dominant move threw her off a bit, and she had to stop herself from slapping his hands away and scolding him as she often did when Robin or Syl tried that. She briefly glanced up and saw Ammad's face turned to the ceiling, so she closed her lips around his cock and met him halfway, matching his thrusts with her head bobs. It never turned into a face fuck; Cyn pushed back when it seemed to be going that way, but it was enough for Ammad to call out and cum.

Semen flooded into Cyn's mouth and she swallowed immediately and quickly, but again she overcompensated; Steve usually had quite the buildup when she got him off, but clearly Ammad had gotten more regular attention, so she'd swallowed the evidence before she realized it was gone.

She was about to begin the awkward conversation about what he wanted to do until he recovered, but he shortcut the issue by pushing her back down on the bed and spreading her thighs, somehow making her panties disappear from her body in the interim. His mouth was quickly all over the area between them, kissing and nipping inside. It wasn't the skilled teasing she was used to from her girlfriends that knew all of her spots, but the aggression and enthusiasm was a thrill for Cyn, as was the reminder of his strength; she really felt like she wouldn't be able to resist as he held her legs.

Soon enough he zeroed in on her core, though there were a couple of long licks that traveled across both her holes and sent frissions of pleasure up her spine. It had been a very long time since she'd had a real, flesh and blood cock up her ass and she briefly lamented Ammad was probably too good a card player to ever have that many of his chips in the bank.

Ammad's oral attentions were again more clumsy than Cyn was used to but offset by raw energy and aggression. He clearly wanted to get her off and he wasn't inexperienced, merely lacking the subtleties only a woman knew of. However he had a few of his own tricks, and Cyn found herself mauling the comforter as his tongue seemed to be spearing into her with as much force and impact as any cock or dildo. She clenched and shuddered as she came, the orgasm hitting her suddenly, but not hard enough to make her uncomfortable, and Ammad used the opportunity to keep right on, continuing the licking, sucking, and probing of his fingers.

Before he got her off again, Cyn moved to regain some control. She pushed him back and flipped over, putting herself on all fours and arching her back obscenely, fully displaying all her goods for the Arabian man. He paused only briefly before diving in again, adjusting to the new angle quickly, and sliding a hand forward to cup one breast as the other busied itself pumping into her. Before long Cyn slammed her fist down on the mattress as her pelvis clenched and shuddered as her second orgasm blossomed out from her pussy.

She paused to recover and that's when she felt herself being pulled back to the edge of the bed. She knew he wanted to repeat what he'd done with Syl, but she decided to tease. Just before her knees came off the edge she sprang forward and spun, kneeling with her legs solidly together.

"I'm on top," she said with a glint in her eyes.

"I'm afraid I can't allow that," Ammad said evenly, a devilish look on his own face.

"Oh? And how are you going to make sure of that?"

Ammads' answer was nonverbal as he lunged forward himself and caught her shoulders, rolling her to one side. He was beneath her briefly and she put a knee and arm down to stop his roll, desperately grabbing for his cock so she could sink down on it, but he simply weighed too much and had too much momentum. He knocked her hand and leg aside with his body, and as she fell he spun back the other way, quickly setting him up in a missionary position.

"Nooooo," Cyn cried out as his cock sunk into her, her words dismayed but her tone full of need. Her pussy was sodden with her own juices and his mouth, a fact she was reminded of when he leaned over and kissed her again, letting her taste the new flavor of her own pussy and his mouth as he settled fully against her pubis. She enjoyed the sensation briefly, then pushed back as if she wanted to push him over, a move that only enhanced the depth of his thrusting.

It was one of the most athletic and forceful fucks Cyn had ever had as both of them fought for the dominant physical position while never actually interrupting the sex. Cyn found herself losing the contest again as the repeated impacts of his whole body against her clit when his cock filled her pussy set her first orgasm off. After that she lacked the muscle control to really keep fighting and simply wrapped his torso up with her legs, eventually demanding that he jackhammer into her, their loud slapping giving way to groans and cries of release as Ammad spent himself in her.

They collapsed, breathing hard and coated in sweat and sex. Cyn could feel that her crotch was a complete mess, the rough pounding having forced fluids everywhere.

"I win," Cyn said.

"Do you?" Ammad challenged, "On what grounds?"

"I came last. You came in me, and that set me off, so I came last," Cyn explained.

"Ah," Ammad said, "And the...four?"

"Five."

"Five orgasms you had before that one?"

"Look, you're confusing the issue with extra facts," Cyn said.

"Well, in that case a rematch is in order. How do you feel about showers?" Ammad asked.

"I feel like they're stalls only big enough for one person."

"I've found that depends entirely on what two people are doing while they're in there," Ammad countered.

"Really? I don't believe you," she said.

"Well then I shall prove it to you," Ammad said, getting off the bed and offering his hand.

*****

Saturday night (or Sunday morning if one was being pedantic) Vicky simply wandered into the solarium and sat quietly. Vincent followed her in a scant few minutes later and seemed to drop heavily into his usual chair. His breathing settled into an even rhythm quickly and Vicky wondered if he'd actually fallen asleep this time. She also briefly wondered what it would be like to go back and snuggle into the chair with him.

She didn't follow through, but she did fall asleep in the chair and stayed that way through most of the night. Her neck wasn't intolerably stiff when she woke, which she was thankful for.

"Good morning," came Vincent's voice from behind.

"It's not bad," Vicky allowed, "So now do I get to say I slept with Vincent McCabe?"

"That would technically violate the terms of the spa," Vincent cautioned.

"No one would believe me anyway," Vicky said.

"No?"

"Well, actually they would, but they'd assume I did something. Everyone's approach to sex and relationships seems to assume that men are incapable of resisting a woman who is either prettier or more...adventurous...than whatever partner they currently have. It's the excuse everyone's been using for the mistresses that every rich man seems to have tucked away. Nobody blames the wives, per se, but they have to accept that if their husband wants something they won't provide, they have to put up with the mistress. Or boy toys, in some cases."

"A good number of those women also have mistresses or boy toys of their own," Vincent pointed out.

"Yes, but that only really becomes acceptable after the husband has already strayed. But it's almost necessary because of the parody of European feudalism that's been set up here. If there's a divorce you don't fight about who gets the house, it's a debate about who gets controlling shares in multi-national business conglomerates. So if the CEO is upset because his wife won't let him piss on her during sex it's cheaper and less hassle to just hire him a secretary who has several changes of clothes and a personal shower in his office."

"And you clearly disapprove."

Vicky sighed. "I don't, really, I mean it flies in the face of everything Disney teaches, but if people are happy then whatever. I'm just...I'm the secretary. I won't be inheriting a business empire like Sylvia, I'm not pretty enough to be shown off at galas like Robin, and I don't have the old established history Cyn does. I'm a poser, a groupie, at least in the eyes of everyone else here."

"So why stay?"

"I wasn't going to," Vicky admitted, "But Sylvia convinced me to come here."

There was silence for a while, then eventually Vincent offered, "You have managed to capture the interest or attention of almost everyone, if it helps. Noelle and Charles are rather desperate for a set of your chips, as I'm sure you've noticed, and most people are at least curious about you."