The Spa Game - Year Two Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Syl probably drained half the tube coating her own phallus in lube and she only realized her mistake when she got into position herself. Even with the lube's help, Syl had a tight pussy and the dildo almost folded when she tried to jam it in. her haste had coated her hands along with the toy, so she essentially jacked the cock off trying to grip and thrust it. As Syl frantically tried to wipe her hands off on her own legs and then the couch, Robin managed to pass the halfway point in her own penetrative efforts. Syl finally managed to get purchase and worked the dildo's head in, but just as she did Robin let out a triumphant sound of pain, pleasure, and relief. Both women looked over and saw the statuesque beauty spread-eagle against the couch, the entire length of the dildo buried in her shaven snatch.

"Robin," Cyn said, glancing over to see tears welling up in Syl's eyes, "There is a harness in the bag. Remove the dildo from your cunt and prepare the harness with it. What state your ass is in is up to you."

"Thank you Mistress," Robin said breathlessly. Robin spared a brief, worried glance for Syl and then pulled the dildo out with a relieved sigh and moved over to Cyn's bag.

Cyn herself got up and crawled over to her Pet. She gathered the teary eyed blonde into her arms and kissed her deeply while pulling her dress off her shoulders and exposing her small chest. Syl returned the kiss with real emotion and Cyn felt her trembling.

"Mistress..." she whispered, "Mistress please! Pet will break! She can't take both! Pet is tiny-"

"Pet!" Cyn cut her off, "You have one other option. Do you want to hear it?"

Syl nodded vigorously and Cyn moved forward to whisper in her ear.

"For the next two weeks, every morning when I wake up, you will be in the shower. You will kneel in the shower beneath me. No matter what state they're in, you will service my holes."

Cyn pulled back and watched Syl's face, letting the implications sink in. None of them were into bodily function play, and Cyn never included any kind of it in the dom play she did with either girl. However, Syl had, on occasion, suggested certain things that made Cyn wonder if she was curious about it, or possibly interested and too scared or embarrassed to admit it. Not only would this be an out for Syl from the final activity, it would give her a chance to explore that. In her own mind she would be very loose with her demands and respect Syl's boundaries completely, particularly since sometime in the next ten days she was expecting an unwelcome monthly guest. But it would ruin the atmosphere if she told Syl that now.

"Pet...pet will take her punishment now, Mistress."

"Good pet, "Cyn said immediately, "Now go get Robin's cock ready."

Cyn donned her own harness and positioned the dildo Syl had formerly been trying to take while Syl applied lube and attention to the dildo now mounted in the strap-on harness that was now all Robin wore. Cyn quickly had her own harness ready, adjusting until the nub at the base of the dildo was settled nicely against her pussy."

"Bedroom," Cyn snapped, and both girls scurried up to the room she shared with Robin. She grabbed the bottle of lube and a remote from the bag before she followed. Both girls waited just inside the door, standing at attention. Cyn scrambled up onto the bed and lay back, propping her head with two pillows.

"Robin, grab the gag from my nightstand."

As Robin moved, Syl whined, "Mistress please-"

"Pet, we can't have you scaring the neighbors, and I don't want to force you to try to keep quiet for this. You're going to be screaming for one reason or another. Robin, proceed."

Despite her protest, Syl accepted the classic red ball gag as Robin brought it to her mouth. It was fairly small, not like some of the ones that forced the wearer's jaw open at cheek-stretching levels, but it did the job. Robin secured it and nodded to Cyn.

"Climb on, pet."

Syl visibly gulped and got up on the bed, positioning herself above Cyn's appendage. She slowly lowered herself while Cyn aimed the cock at her slit, the tiny shaved area seeming like it belonged on a much younger girl rather than a college senior. The head split her open and her progress down slowed as her pussy walls tried to stretch and adjust to the massive invader. Syl wasn't any kind of size queen and never sought out sessions with Steve like Cyn did, so the eight and a half inch dildo Cyn usually favored was probably the largest cock Syl had dealt with in the last two years or so.

Syl descended about a third of the way down before she paused with a wince and a yelp, the cock encountering tighter resistance. Cyn grabbed Syl's waist and started slowly pushing down and thrusting up. A painful groan forced its way out of Syl's mouth as she kept descending, and then she let out a painful yelp through the gag. Despite not being truly connected to it, Cyn sensed more solid resistance to the dildo's progress this time. It was likely she just came up against Syl's cervix.

"Rock forward, pet, I'm not doing the work here," Cyn snapped.

Cyl bent forward and slowly pulled herself partway off the enormous tool, then descended again just as slowly, trying to get her tunnel used to the massive intruder. Cyn could feel moisture soaking into the harness and she wasn't actually sure if it was from her or Syl at this point.

"Tits, Pet."

Syl put her hands down on Cyn's breasts, effectively using them as handholds while she bounced herself on the dildo. The nub on the backside pressed into Cyn's snatch in a pleasurable way but not really stimulating her. Syl was clearly getting used to Cyn's cock and moving a good two inches in and out of herself with her thrusting now. When a moan finally escaped her lips, Cyn grabbed her hips at the bottom of her stroke. Syl looked at her with wide, pleading eyes, knowing why Cyn had stopped her. Cyn pulled her into a hug, crushing the girl against her chest and rubbing her hair. Her strap-on was still embedded in the girl's pussy, and despite Syl's wimpers through the gag, she nodded to Robin.

The end of Robin's strap on looked like it was coated in glass there was so much lube on it. Robin quickly moved into place and lined up. Cyn felt Syl nearly hyperventilate and she nodded at Robin.

Robin pushed forward and Syl screamed into her gag. Cyn guessed the whole head of the cock went in to start, and Robin was currently rocking back and forth very slightly, probably using the ridge to work at Syl's ring. Crying moans were shouted into the gag by Syl as her anal passage tried to accommodate the thick rod while its twin still reduced available space.

Robin tensed and pushed forward farther and Syl's arms went crazy as she screamed into the gag again. Cyn worried the girl would scratch her, so she grabbed Syl's wrists and pulled them up above her head. Syl's eyes were wide and watery, her barely-there tits still managing to heave from how heavily she breathed.

"Just a bit more Pet," Cyn lied, having seen a good amount of cock still left.

Over the course of probably the next ten minutes, Robin worked the cock deeper and deeper into Syl's ass. It started off seeming like torture, but halfway through Robin's deeper plunges started eliciting sounds from Syl that indicated more pleasure than pain, and eventually she started actually shifting back a bit, pushing both cocks into her. Cyn watched her, still holding her arms up, as Robin took the final plunge. When the second dildo bottomed out in her ass, Syl let out a loud moan and shuddered.

"Pet, you just came with two enormous cocks inside you. Did you actually enjoy it?"

Syl shook her head but Cyn twitched her hips and forced a moan out of her.

"I think you did enjoy it, Pet. You came all over me. Since you enjoyed that, you're going to enjoy getting fucked!"

Cyn lifted Syl up and then pushed her down on both cocks impaling her holes, forcing another moaning scream from the small girl. Cyn had trouble getting purchase as Syl's body was nearly drenched with sweat at that point, but Robin helped her out by grabbing the bunched mess of cloth that was Syl's dress, now gathered at her hips, . Cyn quickly reached around and flipped a switch on a remote she'd brought into the room. The ridge in the cock pressed against her pussy began vibrating, as did Robin's, and her lover gave her a firey, sensual look over the shoulder of the small girl between them. Cyn moved her hands back and then they began to fuck their roommate.

Between them they essentially had Syl suspended in the air; she was barely supporting herself on the bed with her feet, but most of her movement was dictated by Cyn and Robin, so they essentially used her body to masturbate their strap-ons. They started slow, but soon enough there was a smooth glide as the dildoes plunged in and out of Syl's holes, forcing the vibrating nubs against their clits and making them moan and squirm. Syl, on the other hand, probably would have been deafening them but for the ball gag. Every withdrawal resulted in a moan, every thrust created a grunt, scream, or shriek. Cyn would have worried, but she regularly felt the tiny blonde shuddering on her hands, a clear sign of Syl orgasming through the sexual punishment they inflicted.

Robin suddenly started thrusting with more gusto, breaking the rhythm they'd established and pulling a rising shriek from Syl as she absolutely drilled the girl's ass. With a loud moan, Robin orgasmed after driving the dildo balls deep into the small blonde.

"Hold it there!" Cyn called. She reached down and found Syl's clit, totally exposed as all the skin around it was pulled almost to the ripping point. She started flicking it rapidly as she pumped. Syl's head dropped onto one of Cyn's breast and she started sobbing and moaning at the same time as the huge appendage was forced in and out of her pussy while the other made the tunnel as small as possible by filling her ass. After what seemed like only a few seconds Syl spasmed and had an orgasm that seemed more like a seizure; her whole body shook and she just fell on top of Cyn, twitching and writhing without any heed to the poles impaling her. It took her some time to settle.

After she stopped quaking, they removed all the toys from within Syl's body. She was breathing as if she'd run a marathon and gave no resistance to whatever they did, though she let out more moans as the dildoes withdrew from her holes.

Cyn stood by the bed. Her crotch was absolutely soaked from the combined juices of herself and her two lovers. She could see a huge wet spot on the bed's comforter, and it wouldn't surprise her if it soaked all the way down to the mattress. Syl was fighting to stay conscious, reaching for Cyn plaintively, though she didn't articulate why.

"Will that be all Mistress?" Robin asked slyly, sitting on the edge of the bed in front of her.

"I was going to have you both take me orally, but I don't think Pet is up to it," Cyn said. Syl mewed pathetically but was barely able to shift herself over toward them, and Cyn saw her wince when her legs moved. Her asshole was still partly open and angry red.

"I'm covered in both of your cum," Cyn said to Robin, "Come with me to the shower."

"You want me to wash you, Mistress?"

"Yes," Cyn said, leaning to kiss her. When she finished, she said, "But I'm not turning the water on until all the cum is gone.

With a lustful smile, Robin led them to the bathroom.