The Spa Game - Year Two Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh!" Cyn cooed, "His cock certainly likes it!" Indeed she had his member in her hands now and she'd felt it pulse as Robin laid out their plans.

"Now," Robin said, "I'm giving you a choice. You can watch us play beside us, you can be staring at my goods, or you can have Cyn's tits in your face. Now which one do you want?"

"Go for the view Steve," Cyn said, "You've had my tits a lot."

"That," Steve finally croaked out, his eyes still wide at the spectacle in front of him.

Cyn felt a little bit silly at how over the top they were acting, but Steve always seemed to behave like an inexperienced virgin, despite being able to claim a "body count" more impressive than a lot of so-called studs. Still, despite the fact she'd variously fucked and blown him at least six or seven times over the past year, he still acted surprised and overawed when she approached him. How someone who had the cock he did and multiple gorgeous women coming to play with it on a regular basis (even if some never made return trips) but still maintained such a low confidence about sex baffled her, but shortly her mind was on other things.

Figuring Steve had seen her tits a great deal, Cyn bent over the ottoman his legs rested on, fitting her boobs onto the groove between his shins. She put her head down on her forearms and looked over at Steve again, letting her hair fall around her while she arched her back and spread her knees. In no time at all she felt Robin's hands caressing and kneading her ass cheeks, provoking relaxing and pleasurable sensations from her soft skin. Cyn closed her eyes, focusing on the attention her lover lavished on her derriere, knowing the sight of her enjoying Robin's attention would be just as titillating as if she maintained eye contact with Steve.

Soon enough Robin's tongue got in on the action and she surprised a moan out of Cyn when she started at Cyn's clit and licked all the way up between her pussy lips, past her perenium, and over her rosebud. She did that a few more times and it felt like an electric prod running right through her core. On her fifth lick she paused with her tongue basically on Cyn's tailbone, tickling the sensitive nerves there, then slowly made her way back down the valley between Cyn's cheeks with a pointed tongue, drawing a straight line with her spit until she returned to Cyn's puckered hole. Once there Robin began spiraling her tongue in and out, starting at the edge of the crinkled skin and swirling in to the center, then swirling out again. Cyn's breathing was up and she could feel her juices collecting and leaking from her pussy as Robin bathed her ass with her tongue. Eventually Cyn started to twich a bit when Robin finished her spirals, hoping for more penetration, and Robin delivered. Her tongue pushed its way past the sphincter, helped a bit by Cyn pushing out to allow her entry. Robin then began tongue fucking Cyn's ass, coaxing the hole open with forceful thrusts like a miniature prehensile cock.

"Oh her tongue's going in and out of me Steve. Soon that'll be your cock," Cyn said, starting to describe the action since Steve wouldn't be able to tell; he'd just see Robin's face buried in Cyn's ass. She kept up the stimulating commentary, watching Steve's cock return to hardness, but then she had to look away and squeeze her eyes shut as a wave of pleasure hit when Robin pushed a finger into her pussy. Robin didn't wait for Cyn to come down and started plunging first one then two fingers into Cyn's hot damp hole. Cyn thrust back against Robin, practically grinding her ass on her lover's face while forcing her fingers deeper inside. After a while Robin pulled away and Cyn almost objected until the two fingers that had previously been in her pussy plunged instead into her ass. The sudden intrusion caused a guttural moan to come out of Cyn. She held still and enjoyed the new feeling of penetration before beginning her thrusting again. Robin was pushing the right buttons to turn Cyn into a rutting, horny slut and they both knew that was the mindset she needed if she was going to ride Steve's cock.

Cyn came when Robin forced a third finger into her girlfriend's ass while her tongue went to work flicking all over the red, stretched ring around her fingers, then Robin began to move her. She pulled gently on Cyn's hair to get her up, then shuffled her around so she straddled Steve's chest, facing his cock.

"Push your fingers into her pussy," Robin said. Steve complied hesitantly and Robin chided, "Come on, she's sopping wet and loose, shove those fingers in!" This time Steve used a little more force but Robin raised her eyebrow at the angle; finger fucking was obviously not one of Steve's skills. Fortunately getting Cyn off again wasn't the point.

"All right Steve," Robin said, "Now I'm gonna pull my fingers out, and yours have to replace them. Shove them in and out of Cyn's ass until I tell you."

Robin withdrew her fingers and Cyn moaned in complaint, but Steve's shorter and slightly thicker digits soon replaced them and Cyn redoubled her efforts. "Yes Steve finger my ass! Get me ready for when you shove that huge cock in!"

Robin grabbed the large bottle of lube she'd brought in earlier and practically drenched Steve's hand with it, hoping he would end up pushing most of it into Cyn; if both of them weren't lubed like a V-12 piston for this she was pretty sure Syl would be driving one or both of them to the hospital. She emptied half the bottle onto Steve's cock and coated his shaft until it glistened. While still rubbing slowly so Steve stayed hard without getting off, she called out, "Steve, stop now!"

Cyn's eyes opened and she saw Robin with both hands stroking Steve's cock and not even covering half of it. She looked at Cyn and said, "It's time. Get your horny ass on this cock."

Cyn felt dazed from her orgasm and the continued stimulation but she knew she wanted this. She shuffled forward, letting Steve's erect member drag along her stomach and past her soaked pussy lips. She flipped over and stood; her thighs weren't remotely strong enough to control her descent the way she needed to. She looked over at Robin, who gripped Steve's cock, keeping it pointed at the ceiling. Cyn reached back and wrapped her hand around the spongy head, guiding it straight to her asshole.

She knew it wasn't that big but against her puckered entrance it felt like the bottom of a wine bottle. Cyn panicked for a moment, ready to call the whole thing off, but then she felt fingers lightly dancing around her pussy.

"Come on baby," Robin cooed from beneath her, "You've got this. Relax and take this huge cock."

She felt it swell in her hand as Steve reacted to some part of the proceeding. Sighing and trying to relax, she bore down and dropped. The head popped through her ring and she felt like it had torn something. Her asshole was stretched so wide she couldn't believe it was intact, and it felt like a baseball was lodged in there. There was a slight hint of pleasure but mostly it was all pain.

"You're good baby," Robin said, "Nothing broken, you can keep going whenever you're ready. God this looks so hot."

Cyn started bouncing a little, trying to spread out the lube and gradually get her ass used to the fact that the invader wasn't going away or getting smaller. Soon she started to moan as pressure and nerve stimulation overrode the pain of her stretched hole. She started making longer strokes and dropping slightly farther down each time. Eventually she hit a plateau where it felt like there was another barrier inside her and she thrust herself down onto Steve's cock until it hit that. Her speed increased and Robin started flicking her clit in time with it.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" Cyn muttered until she came again, shuddering and clenching against Steve's cock.

"Oh fuck," Steve said.

"Not yet Steve," Robin chided him playfully, "There's still a lot more cock here."

Cyn felt like she'd run sprints, but she was determined. While the waves of pleasure from her last orgasm remained, she pushed herself down past the barrier she'd felt before. Now it felt like a gut punch; the pain was deep and achey, but the sensation of fullness was intense, and the stimulation on her asshole and pussy weaved together with it like nothing she'd felt before. Cyn grabbed her own tits and tweaked the nipples to get more pleasure in the mix as she continued her shuddering, twitching descent. She thought she was home free but she felt another blockage of some kind inside her. The block hurt again but Cyn was at the point where any change in sensation was so mixed in with the pleasure that she welcomed it. Still, this felt like it would hurt and she needed help. She opened her eyes. By now she could feel sweat running down her face and her whole lower body was throbbing. Steve looked tortured, both overwhelmed by the sight and probably sensation of having his cock buried in Cyn's ass while she tried to take more and more of it. She looked at Robin, who now looked wide-eyed and more than a little turned on.

"Eat me out," Cyn said, "I need to do this and I need to cum or I won't be able to."

Robin immediately swung up and straddled Steve, pushing her face forward and burying it in Cyn's pussy, her tongue immediately going for Cyn's clit, knowing her girlfriend didn't need teasing or a loving session of going down. Cyn closed her eyes and absorbed the sensations as she continued moving herself up and down the massive pole lodged inside her backdoor, now probably well into her colon.

The attention on her pussy suddenly stopped and she moaned in protest.

"Naughty boy!" Robin said, "You've got your cock buried in this porn goddess' ass, she's begging for it, and you still want more? Fine, but you better get me off."

Robin's mouth returned to Cyn's pussy with a vengeance, making Cyn cry out, overwhelmed by everything happening to her. She couldn't see anything past Robin's delicious ass but she guessed Steve was playing with her pussy, fingering or rubbing her or both. Robin's hips were twitching slightly, either in appreciation or trying to get better contact, but Cyn didn't care as long as Robin's mouth stayed locked on her pussy.

The orgasm came in a rush, like a tidal wave that started at her crotch and spread out, finally cresting when it reached the ends of her hands and feet. She wailed at the ceiling and then dropped. The wailing turned to a scream as the cock punched deep into her body, spreading a sore feeling up into her chest. Robin immediately got up and hugged her as they stayed straddled on Steve. Cyn shuddered in her lover's arms as the pain and orgasm subsided.

"You done now?" Robin said.

"No," Cyn replied with determination, "Get behind and help me."

Robin dismounted and Cyn was able to look Steve in the eye, his whole expression still one of disbelief and pleasure.

"I'm going to fuck you now Steve," Cyn said, sounding drunk or drugged "I'm going to make you cum in my ass. Would you like that?"

Steve nodded and Cyn started moving. Her legs were a bit weak but Robin was behind her, cupping and kneading her breasts and providing a backstop she could leverage for thrusting. Cyn built up the height and depth of her thrusts until she was sure she came halfway off Steve's rod each time before bottoming out again. Each thrust spread her out insides with a delicious feeling of pressure and fullness, not to mention the scraping of the cock on her asshole stimulating all the nerve endings. Cyn had lost the ability to speak, just letting out a continuous moan of pleasure. She reached her arm up and gripped her lover's long luscious hair. Another orgasm was building inside her, but she could also feel the cock inside twitching and she knew Steve would never last long enough. Cyn reached down and started fingering herself, rubbing her clit and marveling at how tight her hole was with Steve's cock pressing up into her ass. She watched Steve start tensing and gripping the arms of the chair beneath him as she kept bouncing on his tool. Then for the first time he thrust back, driving the cock somehow a little deeper than before. Steve didn't move but Cyn could feel his cock pulsing. She rubbed herself furiously and it drove her over the edge again. It wasn't as big or climactic as the one where she'd bottomed out, but it was still unlike anything Cyn had experienced.

They all sat motionless catching their breath and Cyn could feel Steve shrinking inside her, though even soft Steve would have given a lot of guys competition for size. She honestly wasn't sure what to do, but Robin jumped in.

"Steve, there's a packet of wipes tucked into your chair. Close your eyes for a bit; I'm gonna take Cyn to the bathroom. Thanks so much, we won't forget this."

Robin helped Cyn up and had a black towel ready. Between them they held it up between CYn's legs like a diaper while they moved to the nearest bathroom where Robin took them into the shower and had Cyn bend over slightly so the spray hit her backside.

"God I'm so sorry," Cyn said as she felt some gas escape. She was still coming down from the high but she knew there was going to be more cleanup than usual here and was glad Robin thought to bring her to the shower.

"I sprung this on you," Robin said, "Not that I think any prep could prepare you for that. God I can't believe you took the whole thing. It looked like you enjoyed it?"

"I did," Cyn said, closing her eyes and remembering the feeling, "Not sure when I'd do it again though. Or if. Fuck that was amazing."

"You were amazing, babe," Robin replied, and kissed Cyn. Cyn responded immediately and intensely, pulling Robin into a deep kiss as she pulled them together so their breasts spread out and their nipples danced around each other. She trailed a hand down to Robin's smooth pussy and slipped a finger in. Robin moaned immediately, her core hot and wet after directing and watching the show.

"I'm going to get you off right now," Cyn said, "But I need to repay you for this. Sunday we're going to go home and I'm going to put you on the bed and you'll be in charge. I want you to tell me every little thing to do to your body to make you feel good. If you want a massage I'll get a master, if you want to be gangbanged I'll find the guys."

Robin didn't respond immediately as her hands were digging into Cyn's shoulders. A few moments after Cyn finished her promise, Robin's pussy soaked itself and she settled into Cyn's arms. She kissed Cyn deeply.

"Just you baby," Robin said, "I just need you in my bed loving me."

They held each other tightly as the water sprayed them both .

********

Vicky woke in the same bed, though she'd been moved to a more sensible position for sleeping in it. She was curled on her side facing away. She felt a pang of hurt when she didn't feel Vincent's body around hers, but then she noticed the tilt in the mattress and the subtle slope suggesting another person in the bed. She looked over at the clock and it said 2:30. Given how dark it was, she assumed it was morning.

"Vincent?" she asked.

"I'm here," Vincent replied.

"I'm glad," Vicky replied.

They lay in bed, silent, for another 20 minutes. Vicky supposed it wasn't very different from their time in the solarium (it even covered the same timeframe), but this time she wanted to push more than she had. She couldn't just ignore everything.

"What do you want to do?" she asked.

There was a long pause before Vincent replied, "I really don't know."

"You have a naked girl in your bed and you don't know what you want to do?" Vicky teased.

"I did you the favor of assuming you weren't being that juvenile," Vincent said immediately.

"I know," Vicky replied, "I'm sorry. I'm nervous."

"Because you're afraid?"

"Yes. But only sort of how you're thinking," Vicky said.

"What do you mean?"

Vicky sighed, "You're powerful. I mean, you could probably make me disappear or something, so that's one thing, but you don't need to do that. I'm barely tolerated at the school. If you just threw your popularity and standing around you could have me laughed out of the school in no time. But you can do that to almost anyone. I knew about that going in. I'm afraid you're going to go back into your shell, put on that mask you're always wearing. I didn't come here and do that just because I wanted rough sex with you. I...I thought there might be something more there."

"I haven't been wearing my mask with you," Vincent said.

Vicky was about to contradict him, remembering all the times she had to look into that stoic, unreadable face while asking him for or about something, but then she realized what he was getting at. "Is that why you kept sitting behind me?"

"Partly. It helped me to relax. At this point I control my face by instinct, but it still requires effort, looking out for unexpected surprises. I could just relax, talking to you, because you couldn't see me anyway. And I didn't have to look at you and try to interpret all of your expressions and emotions. It was refreshing."

"You could have gotten the same thing just by texting someone," Vicky pointed out.

"Voice inflection makes for a much more interesting conversation. I know I could have arranged something similar with phone calls or online conferences but I liked the novelty. And I admired you," Vincent said.

"Me? What for?"

"You started out afraid of me, first of all. It sounds arrogant but most people don't realize the danger I pose to them; they're too caught up in how I look or my title or connections. You recognized me as a threat and you still came back to the solarium to talk to me anyway. I genuinely wanted to know more about you, and while you were basically interrogating me at first I started to believe you wanted to talk to me just because you enjoyed my company. That's when I thought some teasing with the chips might be warranted."

"You were right," Vicky replied, "About all of it. I did enjoy talking to you. I felt like I a secret agent. The new money kid in the school who got personal conferences with the most highbrow, well known person there. Nobody else knew for sure, but if they did they'd all assume I was fucking you or something. For some reason that made me feel better; that I'd gotten to talk to you without leading off by offering sex."

"I appreciated that as well."

"So now for the big question Mister McCabe," Vicky said, steeling herself, "We've had sex, in all the important ways two people can. I've admitted why I wanted it with you. I made assumptions about what you wanted, and actually called you out saying you needed that. What's your response?"

Another long bout of tense silence followed. "I want to believe everything you said," Vincent finally replied.

"Why don't you?"

"Because I don't believe it myself," Vincent said, "I've scared off every other girl I've really let go with other than Siobhan, and I always got the sense she was just putting up with it because of the job."

"I'm pretty sure Siobhan would slap you if you suggested that to her," Vicky said, "You know that wasn't her only reason."

"No, I suppose not," Vincent conceded, "But it was also clear to me she didn't really enjoy it as much as tolerate it. I'm...still having trouble believing you're different, even though I want to."

Vicky rolled over. Vincent lay naked on top of the covers, staring at the ceiling. Vicky pulled herself out of the covers and moved over, taking his cock in her hands and mouth immediately. Vincent didn't respond at first but soon he moaned appreciatively and rested his hand on her head, not in a forceful way but encouraging her to continue. Vicky licked and sucked on him with purpose, not trying to tease or prolong the activity, merely trying to stimulate his cock to hardness. Once he was hard enough, Vicky threw her leg over and straddled him, sinking herself down on his cock. She groaned as he parted her lips and pressed all the walls in her tunnel outward, his slightly larger cock still a bit of a test for her pussy.