The Spa Game - Year Two Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she bottomed out, she paused and wriggled her hips around a bit, just enjoying the sensation. Then she leaned forward and looked Vincent in the eyes, up close.

"I want you to fuck me again. The way you like, the way you want to. I want you to watch my face the whole time. You can figure out if I'm telling the truth."

Vicky raised her hips until his cock was settled right at her entrance, only the head actually penetrating. He was going to do all the work. After a moment she felt his legs raise against her thighs and then his cock slammed into her. It caught her off guard with its suddenness, but the discomfort was minimal and the pleasure was much better. She tried to keep her head steady, maintaining eye contact with Vincent, but his thrusting got harder and faster and soon she couldn't help looking up with closed eyes, bracing her hands on his chiseled chest as he slammed into her. It felt like his dick curled along her G-spot somehow and the quick thrusts were sending her on the road to orgasm quickly. The absolute slamming of his body into her clit only sealed the deal and in no time she was groaning out her first climax on top of the Irishman. He of course kept going, not having finished himself, though the sight of Vicky cumming apparently invigorated him as he started slamming into her even harder. His hands came around and gripped her hips, pushing her body down onto his while he thrust up. Vicky went limp after her second orgasm, letting Vincent basically use her body as a tool to get himself off. The pounding continued longer than Vicky would have assumed, long enough that she felt a third orgasm coming. She finally came with her face buried in his shoulder as he rammed himself into her sopping wet pussy, and that orgasm was enough to get Vincent to cum. He slammed her down on his crotch and held her there. She felt his abs tensing and could see the tendons in his neck bulge as he clenched his jaw and filled her with his seed.

Vicky rested her body on his muscled torso, her breasts flattening against his solid chest as her hands slid lazily up to his shoulders. They didn't say anything, just staying like that for a while. Vicky didn't even notice when she dozed off, just when she startled awake. She wasn't sure what triggered her but she had a brief moment of panic before Vincent's arms held her gently and she relaxed again.

"I'm sticky," she finally said.

"I have a shower," Vincent replied.

"Take me there."

Vincent moved them both out of the bed, never letting go of Vicky or forcing her to move from her place on his chest. She wrapped her legs around him to help as he stood, carrying her to the bathroom. It was only when he got there and turned on the water that they started kissing. Vicky began tentatively at first, but Vincent responded immediately, banishing her hesitation. They made out like young teenagers, reveling in the feel of their mouth contacting another person's and the sensations they could generate with their tongues.

Vicky's feet finally touched the ground again when they stepped into the shower, and for once Vicky wished it was one of those cheap, compact walk-in booth showers if only so there wouldn't be enough room for Vincent's body to move away from hers. Still, they were rarely apart long as they repeated their exploration of the previous day, but with a different focus. Vicky never bothered trying to wash Vincent's face or head and spent far too much time on his chest, abs, and his cock, "washing" it until it was hard again.

Vincent interrupted before she took too many liberties with his gentials spinning her around and pulling her body to his. His hands roamed freely around her chest as he kissed her neck.

"Mmmm, I'm surprised you haven't done that more," Vicky said as his hands roamed around her modest breasts, rubbing the nipples pleasantly.

"Not much of a breast man," Vincent said.

"Good thing," Vicky said, "Otherwise I'd never have pried you away from Noelle."

She felt him tense momentarily and reached up to hold his head, "You're not totally inscrutable, McCabe. Once I figured out what you really like, combined with what you told me about her probable habits in bed? I'm not stupid."

"Not very nice to surprise me with it in the middle of an intimate moment, though, is it?" Vincent replied.

"I suppose not. Do you want to punish me?"

"How would I do that? Vincent asked.

In response, Vicky bent forward, grinding her ass into his crotch. She braced her hands against the wall of the tub and handed him a bottle from the shelf. She didn't know what it was, but she did know most shower products served well enough as lube in an emergency.

"Punish my ass," she cooed at Vincent.

"After last night-" he began but she cut him off.

"I know my limits, but remember I like a little pain. I won't let you really hurt me. Now I want that cock back in my ass."

She waited in excitement until she once again felt his cock at the entrance to her backdoor. She pushed back and Vincent had hardly any hesitation this time, so he plunged completely into her in one quick thrust. There was more of a burning sensation this time from the raw skin around her asshole, but it blended into the glorious feelings she got from anal sex quickly enough. There was a slight height difference but Vincent adjusted and was drilling into her in short order. She was very glad for the non-slip mat in the bath as Vincent's thrusts shifted her hands on the wall several times. Eventually physics forced them to settle for a slightly more sedate pace or risk falling over, but it was still enough to produce loud slapping sounds and the wonderful aching Vicky liked as Vincent's cock bottomed out inside her. She didn't cum that time but it felt good all the way through Vincent's own orgasm. She spun around right after he finished, jumping into his arms again and kissing him deeply.

"You fuck my ass better than anyone ever has," she said, "So you have to keep me here."

"Oh?" Vincent said with a smirk, "Why's that?"

"Because there's no way I can win enough of your chips, and if I ever have to let Charles do me like that I'm going to cry."

"I think you moving in with me is moving a bit fast, don't you?" Vincent said.

Vicky's heart leaped into her throat. "Moving a bit fast for what?" she asked, sounding genuinely afraid for the first time in a while.

"You were right Victoria," Vincent said, her name on his lips sending quivers all up and down her body again, "I crave letting go. I like giving up my restraint. I didn't really think I'd find someone who enjoys it at the same level. I thought I'd be resigned to finding a woman who tolerates it like Siobhan, or dealing with someone whose depravity has moved beyond it like Noelle. But here you are, and not only do you like having sex with me, you read people like I do and you aren't obsessed with my money or title."

Vicky shrugged, "Well, I mean if you want to buy me a nice Jaguar for a birthday I'm not going to complain."

Vincent poked one of her ticklish points and she squirmed before they kissed again.

"What about the spa?" she asked.

Vincent shrugged, "I enjoy it but it's not something I need. Especially with you around."

"But," Vicky hesitated, "would it bother you if I wanted to keep going?"

"No," Vincent said, "though I'm curious about why?"

"Don't worry your lordship, I don't need to find other guys to screw," Vicky said, "I still like the power trip. Doing the manipulations and the strategizing without your help is something I need to do. Plus between the two of us I think we could probably clear the table."

"You know that's not allowed," Vincent admonished.

"Fine," Vicky sighed.

Then Vincent actually let a mischievous expression creep into his face, "Maybe every now and then, just to scare people."

= = = = = = = =

Epilogue: December, last weekend of regular classes

Cyn slotted the last chip into a tray sighing with relief. Her tenure as the banker for the semester was over. She was glad she'd done it; it gave her a much better sense of the workings of the spa and how much wheeling and dealing went on beyond simple chip trades and people going after antes. But she'd seen so many good games of poker this semester it almost pained her not being able to play. It got bad enough that she'd actually come back early from Thanksgiving break and hit up one of her old poker coaches that lived in the city to take her to a casual tournament. She'd made it all the way to the final table and busted out in 8th place, but flexing her poker muscles like that felt almost cathartic. So had getting away from Veretrum.

Vincent and Vicky had kept their relationship as low key as possible. Vicky told Cyn in confidence, and a few people at the spa figured it out but didn't say anything due to the secrecy of the spa. Despite that, Vincent was the celebrity among celebrities and had voyeurs, rivals, and sometimes literal stalkers watching his every move, so the couple of times Vicky had been dropped off by Vincent's Astin Martin on a Monday morning got tongues wagging. Cyn had been worried for her friend for a lot of reasons, but Vicky was able to hold her own. She even surprised Cyn when a few people got the guts to confront Vicky about it directly. Vicky would usually have shrunk from confrontations like that, but she stepped up instead and didn't even invoke a "wait until Vincent hears about this" approach; she would pull her tormentors apart and often people weren't sure how. She would make offhand comments about them that were aggressive but not threatening, but whatever she said was usually enough to make them nervous. Cyn thought it had to do with Vicky's observational skills but she wasn't sure. Still, despite Vicky's few victories she could tell the girl was still nervous, and she worried.

Speaking of worry, she had a problem with math. Everyone had returned their chips and nobody had come up short, though as usual Saturday night had been very busy for some people from a favor perspective. Despite that, though, ten very key chips were still missing: hers.

She heard footsteps on the stairs leading down to the poker room, which surprised her. It was 2:00pm on a Sunday, and usually even she would be gone by that time; she was only still present because of the extra work closing up after the final day. She looked at the door and was annoyed but not surprised when Vincent McCabe entered.

"I figured there was a 5% chance or so that someone else had managed to snag my chips."

"Disappointed?" Vincent asked.

"I don't know," Cyn replied, "I do think it's funny that I first came here last year hoping to get into your pants. Now you can get into mine and I'm...I don't know. Conflicted?"

"Victoria doesn't have an objection if that's what you're worried about," Vincent said.

"Robin and Syl have been trying to pimp you out to me all semester," Cyn said.

They simply stood facing each other for a minute.

"If you would prefer, we could simply tell a convincing story. While I'm sure it would be one of my better experiences here, I don't want to force you into this, and I know I haven't been your favorite person for a while."

"No," Cyn said, "You did right by Vicky. And I was holding a grudge far too long. I just...I don't know, just fucking you for ten minutes seems like it's not enough closure."

Cyn's jaw almost dropped when she saw Vincent smirk. "I actually had an idea about that, if you're willing to hear me out."

"What?" Cyn said cautiously, "Remember those are only skies."

"True," Vincent said, "But they don't say anything about details of the venue, or how the occasion should play out."

In spite of herself, Cyn felt a smile creeping into her face as he continued talking.

* * * * * *

Cyn couldn't help feel smug as she sat across the table from her girlfriend and her best friend in the private lounge at the airport. Both of their mouths hung open as they looked at an 8x10" glossy photo she'd handed them in an envelope.

"Holy shit Cyn!" Vicky exclaimed.

"Oh my God that's so hot it should be illegal," Robin commented.

The photo had taken a few days to arrange, but Cyn thought it'd been worth it. The picture was taken with a camera mounted on a tripod near the ceiling of the poker room. Vincent stood, nude, his skin oiled to a glistening shine, right up against the poker table. Cyn, also naked and oiled up, was in front of him, seated on the edge of the table, his cock buried inside of her. She was leaning back, braced on her elbows, her luscious tits pointed at the ceiling with her head thrown back, her blonde hair cascading from her head straight down toward the poker table, and her legs spread wide to allow an unobstructed view between them to where Vincent stood. The table itself was totally covered with poker chips.

"God I want to fuck you so bad right now," Robin said.

"I'll join you," Vicky said.

"You get the other one in the picture," Robin replied.

"Do you see him around? Cyn...just...whose idea was this?"

"It started as Vincent's, but we built it up. He pointed out that a lot of people over the past year have been wondering what it would be like if the two of us hooked up. He wanted to do it as a mystery type thing, like taking a photo of him inside me really zoomed in and then letting people guess what it was, but I countered that the two of us get so many comments about our looks that we should lean into that. Then he brought up how we were seen as two of the best poker players, and it kind of snowballed from there."

"So you're going to send these out to people?" Vicky asked incredulously.

"Just the people at the spa," Cyn said, "People usually chip in and get the banker a gift at the end of the semester, I decided I'd give one back too."

"Oh my God I just realized," Vicky blurted out, "You're oiled up! Where did you even get that much oil?"

"We didn't do that Sunday, so we had some time to get things like the camera...and the oil" Cyn admitted, "And don't worry; we replace the chips after each semester."

"I don't know, I kind of want some of them back now," Robin said. Then she tilted her head, "Wait a minute. I've been to oil photoshoots. You didn't cover the table."

Cyn winced. "It's possible we'll have a new poker table next semester."

Robin smirked, "You did it right there, didn't you?"

Vicky got a twinkle in her eye, "You did actually fuck him?"

"Well, I mean we had to create enough video to pull a good still shot from, didn't we?" Cyn said mischeviously.

"And...?" Robin prompted with a knowing look, but also a slightly worried one.

Cyn sighed, "I mean okay it was good, definitely one of the best times with a man I've had. But it was almost a formality at that point. I think I finally get what you've been trying to get me to see with the spa. Even then I kind of expected him to lord it over me that he had my chips when I'd been bitchy to him for almost a year. But he was straightforward about it, and he even offered to just work with me to make up a story if I didn't want to go through with it. Maybe it's only because I have you and Vincent has you but...I guess I got it. It wasn't exactly 'just business' but there wasn't anything beyond the favor. We put together the photo, and that was exciting, and the sex was good, but it was just something we were doing because of the spa and because it was fun."

Cyn looked at them. With a satisfied smirk, Robin got up and came around to kiss her and snuggle into the couch. Vicky had a much more enigmatic expression, as if she read something more into what Cyn said, but whatever it was she didn't share.

"So is it going to be all the same people next semester?" Vicky asked after a moment.

"I don't know," Cyn said, "You and Vincent aren't bowing out?"

Vicky shook her head, "We've still been having fun this semester, and I kind of like the fact that everyone's after my chips now. Makes our arguments interesting. Sometimes he'll threaten to take my chips away and lose them to Charles."

Robin gave an exaggerated shudder, "That's a trump card if I ever heard one. There won't be as much turnover, but we know Syl is definitely out this time."

"Boyfriend?" Vicky asked. Vicky knew about Bill but had never met him.

"Medical thing," Cyn said. Syl was even now flying to meet Bill in Switzerland, and she'd learned direct from the source that Bill was going to put a shiny piece of carbon on her finger. She also knew after that Sylvia was going to have someone put two pieces of silicone in her chest so when she married Bill in the summer she'd have something to hold up a strapless bridal gown. Unfortunately the timing would basically sabotage her spa activities; she didn't even have the option to be the banker because of scheduling her procedures. Also, while she wouldn't be moving out of their apartment, Cyn's free reign to use Syl's body would end when her surgery started. However, despite wanting her husband to be the first one to play with her new breasts, she told both of them she'd be expecting the occasional orgasm from her roommates and she wouldn't mind reciprocating every so often.

"Well you have to play next semester," Vicky reminded Cyn.

Cyn smiled as Robin said, "Have to? Girl, Cyn's been clawing at cards all semester. She's going to hit that table like a whirlwind, don't worry, and if you're not careful she'll have you buried in her pussy for hours."

"Or I could be nice to her and ask her to win some of your chips for me," Vicky countered, "I haven't played with your exquisite body yet, have I?"

"Oh hell no, I'm gonna be the banker," Robin said.

"Says the girl who has trouble counting above ten with her shoes on," Cyn teased.

"Oh fuck you. Fine, I'm not gonna be the banker. Maybe we should have Amy do it, just watch her go completely insane."

Vicky laughed with them and then her phone buzzed; Vincent said he was ready or, more accurately, his jet was. Apparently Vicky had convinced her parents the "club" she joined had a trip at the end of the semester for a few days. The trip was actually just Vincent whisking her away to southern France "so we can actually be a public couple for a while and literally hide from the sun as much as possible." She stood and hugged Robin, who playfully pulled Vicky's head into her cleavage, saying, "That'll have to hold you over until January."

Her hug with Cyn was much longer and had more feeling.

"Thank you for...everything," Vicky whispered, "I can't think of a better person to have lost my lesbian virginity to."

"And you're one of the best morning after therapists there is," Cyn whispered back.

"Thanks for not making a big deal about Vincent," Vicky said.

Cyn shrugged, "You can handle him. I just have to stop worrying."

"I guess the spa turned out good for both of us," Vicky said, with a teasing glance at the photograph.

"Yeah," Cyn said with a smile at her girlfriend, "I guess it did."