The Space Fox Who Shagged Me Ch. 08

Story Info
A sexy, Sci Fi Erotica with Animal people and Humans.
1.8k words
3.67
1.5k
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing in the customs line behind Mama and Echo. The large space port was mostly empty save for a few Anthros standing around, gazing up into the sky. The Gellical Ascension ship was what they most likely were worried about, and for good reason too. I doubt the moon had a defense force, or police, strapped enough to take on the Gellys.

The Gellys must have already been planet side, stirring up a ruckus with the locals. I wouldn't doubt if they had already cut a path of murder. It was what they were best at.

I glanced around the terminal as we waited in line. The massive building was full of yellow tape sectioning off large sections of empty, abandoned rooms and shops. Trash littered the floor throughout. I thought I could see some movement deeper inside the building, but the people moving about lacked the reflexive vests of the Anthros working the terminal. I engaged in my hoods HUD and zoomed in on the movement. As I 've see a million times out among the stars, homeless Antrhos and humans were setting up a small shanty town in the confines of the empty building.

The first time I saw this epidemic, it made me a bit sad, but then the anger bubbled up. It always did. The sadness wouldn't help them or me, but at least with my anger I could use it to push me to try and solve their problems. Probably refugees that had no passports or money and got dumped off here, stuck in the confines of the port and left up to the ports management. At least they were able to set up shop here. The manager must have had somewhat of a heart left over.

I could hear their coughs and shivers from the customs line. Usually, their problems were bigger than myself. Ultimately, I just had to shake my head and shrug the thoughts away. I couldn't help them with just myself. The corpos had come and done their damage, just like every other inch of the galaxy. This epidemic required a large cooperative effort, something I wasn't good at.

The line shifted forwards, and I followed my crewmates. I returned my attention in front of me. Mama was up next, and we moved to her back side. She sifted in her vest pocket and pulled out her passport. It was a fake. The same fake passports we all had to use to conceal our identities from any prying minds, corpo, Gelly, or whomever else might want to get at us.

She pulled out a crypto card as well, slipping the small plastic card into the passport as her massive hand slid it across the metal table and into the small port under the glass window. The dead-eyed, Anthro-Sheep in a yellow-green reflective vest grabbed the passport, looked it over for a short minute. I could see his offhand sliding the crypto card into his pocket.

"Looks like everything's good here." He slid the passport back into the metal port, "You have a nice stay at Meowlith Prime, Mrs. Honeyhive." He buzzed us through and signaled to the Anthro-Cat ahead of us before proceeding to move on to the next customer.

As we stepped up to the x-ray machine, the loud humming stopped. An Anthro-Cat waved us through and nodded to us. As soon as we passed through, the humming started up again. The Cat nodded to us, "You're clean. Enjoy the city." His attention on us was short lived as he turned to the next in line. A little bribewent a long way on these downtrodden colonies. Something us smugglers came to rely on.

Finally, we made it out of the terminal and into the city. I can't say it was much better than what we just left. A massive breeze swept through our clothes, sending a shiver down my spine. I looked over to Echo, he was pulling his cloak tightly around his furry body. The only one who didn't look cold was Mama. Her huge body mass and fur seemed to keep her warm enough in the icy air.

The city in front of me was something to behold. A mega city filled with large buildings mounted with uncountable windows, most of which were shattered. The city was packed together in a maze of streets and tall, mixed-use buildings. Everything was mashed together in a space saving design, as most colonies were. The streets, sidewalks, and even building glistened with a wet shimmer.

I had to watch my step as we walked deeper into the city. Trash was littered across the streets and sidewalks. EV's and pulse-cars zipped about the streets, some stopping to deliver goods, others picking up customers from the space port to be taxied off somewhere else.

Anthros mostly dominated the city, as was the usual out in colony space. A pulse food tuck was levitating at a street corner, hocking food out to hungry customers that passed by. We passed several alleys full of homeless huddled around small fires, camped out in boxes and tents, or whatever they could scrounge up.

"This planet has gone to shit." Echo spat in the street as he grimaced at all the filth around us. "This is why I like space. It's quiet. It's clean." He pulled his cloak even tighter around himself as he sidestepped a homeless cat holding out a can to collect some crypto.

"You think they're worried about the Gellys up above? They're all going about their daily lives like nothing's going to happen." I crossed my arms, squishing my boobs together in the process. My skin suit could keep me alive in cold temperatures, but it didn't mean I was comfortable. I should've brought a coat.

"They still have to take care of themselves and their families, dear." Mama turned and glanced at me as she lumbered down the street. The several people out walking made sure to stay out of her way as she left a nice empty trail for Echo and I to follow. "They can't give into the despair, otherwise the few fortunate souls will find themselves out here with the rest." She pointed at an alley we passed.

I saw an Anthro-Cat lying next to a building on some stained blankets. It wasn't moving, not even a shiver. What kind of state was this mega city in that it just left so many to freeze on the streets? Damn, corpos, they most likely drowned this colony as soon as they could make a quick crypto off of it.

The buildings seemed a bit nicer now, not by much. There were more people here moving around, more businesses open, and more windows left whole, and more red lights turned on. Steam was pluming out of the storm drains, drifting off into the atmosphere.

"What're we doing here? Seems a bit too promiscuous for you, Mama." I looked through a window of a red-light shop. An Anthro-Cat was dressed in sexy lingerie dancing in the window, she pointed at me and curled her finger, prompting me to come inside. I glanced out into the street seeing even more of these business about as well as some titillating workers standing on corners or leaning at the entrances of alleys throughout the street, beckoning passersby.

"I have an errand to run first. I need a shady cryptovault that is somewhere around here. You two just keep your heads on a swivel. We still got a job to do." She lumbered forward with Echo and I tagging behind like her little ducklings.

I looked over at Echo's large bat eyes. He shrugged and kept looking about, his oversized ears twitching about. He whispered over to me in his raspy voice, "It's not our business. Just let her do what she needs to." His ears twitched even more.

That's when I realized that it was a loud city. With the vehicles and people trafficking about, it must have been hard on Echo. "You doing alright with all this sound?" I kept glancing up at his ears twitching.

Echo scoffed, "It feels like someone keeps beating my ears with a hammer. Thanks for asking." He smirked at me, "It's hard to tell, but we might be tailed by someone." He gestured slightly behind us with the nod of his head, "About a block back, I keep hearing the same footsteps. It stops every time we do."

My anxiety leapt a bit, spiking into my throat as he said so. "I'll do a quick check." Echo nodded and kept following Mama ahead.

We passed an Anthro-Horse standing out in front of a red-light building. He stepped forward in a silver, shiny jacket opened to a fishnet shirt beneath. His shorts were tight latex and wrapped neatly around his legs, leaving a large imprint of a massive horse dick running down his leg. I chuckled at the mere size of the thing. It was something to behold.

"You like what you see?" He stepped forward, dodging Mama as she was about to trample him. Echo hissed as he walked by. The horse threw his hands up and stepped back before settling on me. I glanced up to his face from his massive cock. He smiled. Dammit, I was caught.

"I guarantee you I can fit this whole thing inside you, miss." He smiled and neighed. "It's a good riding that will bring you back time and time again." He kept inching closer to me. Normally, I would have kicked a dude like this in the nuts, but it was a good opportunity to find out who was tailing us.

"That sounds great, can I be a cowgirl and ride till you buck me?" I placed my arm on the horse's shoulder and glanced back down the street. I spotted a yellow-hooded figure, definitely anthro, nimbly dodge into an alley. We were being tailed, no doubt. Now it was just to find out who.

The horse took my touch as an invitation. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me up against him. He was a foot or two taller than me, and I could feel his massive dick pulsing against my upper thighs. He rubbed on me slightly, his bulge rubbing against my groin. "I can even give a beautiful girl like you a discount. It might even be more fun for me to lay into such a petite vixen like you."

He started nudging me towards his building. I could still feel his huge dick against my own. It kept pulsing and twitching and a part of me wanted to feel what it was like. A part of me wanted to go inside and be treated like a woman should be.

I took a step towards the Anthro-Horse's door. I looked up into his long face and bit my lip.