The Spanish Office

Story Info
Intimacy grows between 3 co-workers on assignment in Spain.
11.7k words
4.75
15.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As far as work assignments went, this was as good as it gets Michelle Ward thought to herself as she closed her eyes contentedly, sank deeper into the jacuzzi, and let the warm water bubble around her shoulders.

Across from her, Bailey and Mateo were engaged in a lively disagreement about something to do with the NBA. It was a topic that Michelle knew little about and she was wholly disinterested. Frankly, she was surprised that Bailey was as knowledgeable about basketball as she seemed. However, as Bailey was keen to remind everyone, she had grown up just outside Chicago in the late 80's when the Bulls were a juggernaut and she'd apparently followed the sport throughout her life.

Now 39, Bailey Bennet was a well respected Director Of Operations at Marcon. Her and her Michelle had followed similar paths throughout their careers, and when Michelle had been hired by Marcon several years prior the two women were found to be highly compatible work partners and were often assigned on projects together. Slightly her junior at 35 Michelle was happy to have found a reliable co-worker, and friend, so quickly upon taking the job.

As the evening air cooled Michelle reflected on the trip so far. They'd been assigned to spend ten days visiting Marcon's Spanish headquarters in Madrid. The company's Spanish division had just posted a banner year and the American head office was interested in learning about how their European compatriots worked. Bailey and Michelle had been dispatched to visit, learn, and ultimately put together a presentation for the American board to review upon their return.

Mateo Avila had been sent along with them. Ostensibly he worked for the Social Media division of the US office, however he was also widely respected for his content creation skills. At 24 years old he was well younger than either woman, but both had worked with him on projects within their head office in Denver. He had been surprised when he was asked to go along and assist on the overseas trip but obviously pleased to be given the opportunity. Mateo was confident and ambitious. He liked both Michelle and Bailey. Who wouldn't? They were fun, friendly, and most importantly good at their jobs. Beyond being good company Mateo viewed both women as being rather attractive and he was happy to be given the opportunity to spend time with them outside of the office environment.

It was hard not to be attracted to Bailey. Her long blonde fell alongside a classically pretty face and straight downwards towards a bombshell figure. She was tall and her sloped shoulders gave way to an impressively large chest. Long legs flowed into wide hips. Despite her impressive figure she put little effort into it, preferring a long walk as opposed to time in the gym. She loved pizza too much to ever consider any kind of diet. She dressed in comfortably stylish clothes, never trying to exploit her figure, but never making any effort to hide her natural assets either. Bailey seemed to be quite comfortable being single and her friendly (and at times flirty) demeanor made her a favorite of most men around Marcon's office.

Her friend and co-worker Michelle was much more diminutive in stature. Her dark brown haired framed a classically cute face and she was always quick with a smile. Her more diminutive frame was outweighed by a large chest and a nice big ass. Similar to her friend she had many admirers around the office but was known to be in a relationship despite the fact that few around the workplace had ever met or knew anything about her boyfriend.

Both women had taken quickly to Mateo as a social media lead and when it was suggested that they bring a third with them to Spain it was Bailey who had suggested Mateo. She had seen his design and production work and knew that he would be more than capable of assisting the two women with their responsibilities.

The first several days had gone exactly as planned. They had been welcomed openly by their Spanish counterparts and Bailey and Michelle toured the facilities and interviewed key members of their staff as Mateo photographed and recorded key elements for their presentation. Their only adjustment had been getting used to the Spaniards more relaxed working traditions. The three Americans had found themselves with plenty of unscheduled time off which was ultimately fine with them. They used afternoon breaks to debrief and discuss what they had learned that day. An earlier end to their work day only meant that the three of them had more time to relax around their sumptuous hotel.

The Gran Meliá was a luxurious hotel located in central Madrid. In the group's free time they availed themselves of the leafy garden area and the sumptuous club library. In the evenings they would dine at one of the local restaurants before finding their way back to the hotel's rooftop pool and jacuzzi for drinks. Despite their schedule the three had managed to work in a visit to the Prado Museum and revelled in the ancestral art, one of the finest collections in Spain.

It had turned into a very pleasurable trip and both Bailey and Michelle had quickly recognized that the addition of Mateo made the journey more productive as well as pleasant. His eye for visual elements had allowed the two women to work-up their presentation in realtime with photos, graphics, and videos captured as they went. He was accompanied by his ever-present DSLR camera, slung over his shoulder virtually everywhere he went. Upon return to their hotel each evening Mateo would already have ideas ready to present as to how they could best build out particular elements. Both women had been most impressed with his capabilities, not just as a visual artist, but almost as a pseudo-producer.

As the week went on Bailey had begun trying to persuade Mateo that he should take a crack at drafting out the final presentation. It wasn't what he had been hired for but both women felt he was likely capable of doing it. Each time he demurred, suggesting that he didn't want to infringe on someone else's job and that he didn't wish to step out of corporate protocol.

Despite clearly being quite confident Mateo was also respectful in the way that he carried himself. His Spanish roots had proven helpful on the trip, both when the threesome were within the Marcon offices and also while they were out and around Madrid. Mateo found their reliance on his Spanish to be humorous. He had only been to Spain once when he was younger and he was only half Spanish. He had been born and raised in San Francisco and only recently moved to Denver for the job. His father was from Seville while his mother had been raised in Manhattan. His parents shared life experiences and home cities had bred a natural curiosity in Mateo and also a directness when required. Whilst in Madrid he had easily been able to communicate in his Father's native language and enjoyed the appreciative looks from his female travel companions when he had bailed them out of situations where they had been unable to effectively communicate.

By the sixth day of the trip the group had long since overcome their jet lag and were in the swing of their work assignment. Upon arrival in Madrid the taxing nature of overseas travel and a foreign environment had quickly formed a close bond between the three of them. It had only been further reinforced by the shared requirement of performing as a team. By the second day they had fallen into a comfortable evening routine of delicious meals in the neighbourhood around the hotel followed by shared bottles of cheap rioja by the pool or hot tub while taking in the evening views of the city.

The age and gender difference between the companions had soon been normalized. Bailey and Michelle were already close work acquaintances and even friends outside of the office. As 'the new one' they had been keen to learn more about Mateo. Over dinners and drinks he gradually told the women more about himself but he cheekily made them work for it. Their eagerness (often amplified by wine) made it more fun for him to hold back info or offer to tell them something in return for their sharing something about their lives. The truth was he knew very little about his coworkers either. Their teasing back and forth conversations, often in the pool or hot tub, led to a fun (and increasingly flirty) environment.

Mateo departed for his room at the end of each night with plenty of pleasant thoughts to envision as he fell asleep. These thoughts primarily involved one or both of Michelle and Bailey minus the one piece swimsuits that both wore by the pool.

For their part, both women had naturally allowed their minds to wander as well. Like many elements of Mateo his physical body was a contradiction. At 6'2" he was tall and slim, but with well defined muscles. He had a welcoming friendly face, but with a strong jaw. His olive skin reflected his Spanish heritage on his father's side, but he spoke with a distinctly West coast American dialect. While in Spain he had been a helpful and kind travel companion, offering to assist Michelle and Bailey at times before they even realized they might need his help. But he had also shown a weary protectiveness of the two women while they were around the bustling town squares.

Bailey and Michelle would often gossip about what they had learned about Mateo as they prepared themselves for bed in their sumptuous shared hotel room. It was fair to say that beyond the age difference both women found him incredibly attractive physically as well as from a personality standpoint. The overall comfort and flirtation between the group had ramped up gradually over the days.

Michelle had let on a bit more about her boyfriend, Greg. He was apparently involved in a business that required him to travel much of the year. She revealed that she often felt that they were essentially just 'on again, off again' based on the nature of his work. She'd cheekily admitted that the arrangement might be ok if the sex was frequent and good, but that she had resorted to a more stable relationship with her vibrator and dildo, a reveal which had brought sympathetic laughter from both Bailey and Mateo.

Mateo had often looked at Bailey with a degree of curiosity. While Michelle was a fairly easy read, Bailey was more unusual. Most everyone seemed to fancy her, but she appeared to be endlessly unattached. With no husband or children she seemed to be everyone's 'best girlfriend' and based on her social media account she could be found in any given week at sporting events, hiking, gardening, or snowboarding. She traveled a lot and seemed to be invited to everyone's weddings!

After more than enough rioja by the poolside Bailey had admitted that she was quite happy with her life as it was. She was busy, content with her work, and available to do whatever she pleased with whomever she pleased. After a bit more gentle prodding rom Mateo she conceded that she had zero difficulty attracting male companionship and that when she wanted to fuck she had a few privileged gentleman who were essentially available on call. Mateo tucked that bit away for later. What it must be like to be one of those guys he thought to himself. Clad in her tight yellow swimsuit as she explained this Mateo continued to fight the same battle that he had struggled with since arrival. That of keeping his eyes upward and locked to the woman he was conversing with and not down into the ever tantalizing depth of cleavage that both Bailey and Michelle's swimsuits displayed each evening.

As the week progressed there was a sense that they had been booked with more time than was actually required. By the seventh day interviews and tours had been conducted. Draft script had already been started alongside Mateo's graphic timeline. Bailey had continued to prod him to consider taking on the producers role and he had steadfastly continued to demure.With the majority of their work behind them, on the 8th night the three got off to an early dinner. The chosen restaurant nearby the hotel had an adjoining bar which was small, full of people, and lively. With no formal commitments the three opted for an after dinner cocktail. They managed to cram in to a far corner of the bar and as more and more people entered they were gradually pushed up and close against one another. Mateo politely offered apologies when an errant breast from one of the women was pushed up against him or when he made contact with either of their wide bums when sliding past them. For their part, neither of the women minded! It was the first time that all three of them had been in close physical contact and with music, atmosphere, and drinks it only added another layer to their teasing and increasingly flirtatious interactions.

The three eventually decamped with bottles of wine in hand towards the Gran Melia. Upstairs in the seldom used hot tub they settled into the warm and bubbling water, As was custom Mateo had brought along his laptop in case Bailey or Michelle came up with anything that needed to be noted down. However on this night all three of them had drank enough that there was no interest in work talk. Both Bailey and Michelle seemed only interested in teasing Mateo about the attention he had been getting from a number of the young females in the bar.

"That one girl was eye fucking you across the bar for at least half an hour!" Michelle needled him.

"And you could have at least danced with that one who came up and asked you!" Bailey countered. "Imagine, a hot young guy like you having to pass up a good time because you're babysitting two cougars!"

All three laughed, but the two of them kept on, asking Mateo why he didn't have a girlfriend (as he'd revealed previously) or how long it had been since he had one (had not provided that info so far).

"Maybe he's a virgin" Michelle stage whispered to Bailey causing Mateo to raise a hand and gently smack his palm into his forehead.

"Do you think he's ever actually seen a woman naked?" Bailey mock pondered in return.

Mateo had done his best to keep his relationship history out of conversation for the past several days despite much prompting and teasing from his two coworkers. The drinks and environment ultimately pushed everything over the edge that evening however.

"Look you two" he finally shot back, albeit with a grin.

"I don't have a problem getting girls. Yes I have seen one naked. In fact many! In my free time I also photograph nude women!"

He realized that admitting it was a mistake the second it came out of his mouth. Fucking wine.

"You do what?" Michelle laughed back in surprise.

Mateo sighed, but reluctantly began to explain that he also photographed freelance and that a lot of his work was either boudoir photography or commissioned nude photography.

Both women's interest had been piqued and they had paddled in closer to Mateo as he grudgingly explained the nature of his part-time work and then tried to fend off their questions. The increased physical closeness was pleasant but they were becoming quite forward with their questioning.

"So, like... women get naked photo sets made for their husbands?" (yes, sometimes)

"Where do you usually shoot this stuff?" (I have a small photo studio I use)

"Who else usually gets naked photos taken?" (girls for OnlyFans content. girls needing nude modelling portfolios)

"The married ones, are there husbands usually there?" (generally not).

"So you're shooting some guy's wife, naked. Wow!"

As much as the questioning had initially made Mateo uncomfortable the heightened discussion about nudity and sexuality combined with the fact that both of them were now hovering in the water directly in front of him brought back some of his confidence.

"Have you ever had sex with any of them?" This from Michelle.

"Probably a few times" Mateo grinned back sheepishly.

"Oh my god!" Bailey laughed. "Like in what situations?"

"I don't know..." he grinned slyly... waiting a beat and enjoying the palpable curiosity from his two female companions. "Say, you're shooting a girl who wants some content for her website... of her using toys on herself or whatever... and she ends up getting herself worked up and wants the real thing at the end of the session?" he finished with a grin.

"Mateo!" Michelle giggled.

"Look, lots of women would just like to have nice naked picture of themselves. There are lots of reasons why I get hired" he defended himself with a smile.

"Are you any good?" Bailey inquired, more softly. This time with a smirk.

"Very" Mateo countered back confidently.

"So show us" she challenged. "You must have some of your work on your computer!"

Mateo rolled his eyes. But he liked where this was going. He felt that Bailey in particular was rather interested in this new revelation and he liked seeing her desire to find out more. Rising from the water he retrieved a few towels from beside the deck chairs and returned with his computer. He dropped two towels on top of each other and carefully placed his laptop on it before settling back into the warm water and drying his hands.

Mateo could sense the anticipation building as the two women nestled in on either side of him. He enjoyed the feeling of their warm and soft bodies coming in close to him on either side as he opened his laptop. It reminded him of their physical closeness from the bar. He had a brief moment of concern about how appropriate this was. He was about to look at nude photos in a hotel jacuzzi with two female co-workers... but as he felt Michelle turn in towards him her large left breast squished up against his arm. He tapped a folder to access his photography portfolio.

Mateo started out tame, selecting a boudoir series that a woman in her early thirties had commissioned for her husband.

Her lying on a chest on a soft rug, bare bummed.

Shot was from the floor up, a teasing smile as she peered down at the camera over her pert breasts.

Her standing nude, one hand cocked on her hip while the other nestled at the top of her triangle of pubic hair, index finger pointing downwards towards her slightly parted legs.

Neither woman reacted outwardly as Mateo cycled through the photos, but he could feel their curiosity building as he selected another folder and clicked through a few thumbnails. He explained that it was done for a wife who'd had the set taken to celebrate her husband's favourite team winning the world series. It started with her wearing a Nationals jersey with no bottoms and progressed to her wearing the jersey lying backwards on a bed. It was shot from below her and her legs were straight up in the air making it plenty clear that she had not bothered with panties. Another shot featured her now topless and holding a baseball over each breast, teasingly obscuring her nipples.

The last shot had her spread naked on the bed, posed in mid ecstasy. A baseball bat had been placed suggestively right at the entrance to her nude vagina. That one got a giggle from both women.

Mateo moved on. A woman in her twenties who had wanted photos for her subscription site. He took the opportunity to slightly upgrade the degree of explicitness. The initial shots had been done with a blurred focus from the subject but direct lighting. Her body was shadowed and obscured as she bent over on all fours, but her very impressive pear shaped ass was lit and on central display.

"Ooh!" I like that one!" Bailey commented.

The next one was purely of her large breasts. They hung naturally on her chest, but just prior to the shot Mateo had worked her nipples and full boobs over with ice cubes. The pink flesh of her breasts was covered in tiny goosebumps and her nipples stood hard and at attention, water dripping from them. He felt Michelle take in a deep breath next to him.

Clicking to the next shot the woman lay on her back on the bed, The photo was taken with the camera positioned on her closed legs from right at her knees. The foreground featured the ongoing tanned flesh of her long legs which had intentionally been placed out of focus. The top of the shot that was in focus was the silky tuft of blonde pubic hair above her vagina. The way that it was shot made it appear quite arty eliciting a "neat" from Bailey which Mateo assumed was a reasonable compliment.