The Spanish Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently words had softly passed between the two of them and Bailey now sat on the side of the bed as Mateo lifted himself and took a position standing in front of her.

Michelle took advantage of their distracted state and surreptitiously slid both her shorts and underwear down and off of her legs. She separated the two garments and quickly balled up her panties before using them to mop up around her slick labia and the matted triangle of hair above her pussy. She drew the gym shorts back up her legs and stuffed the the underwear into her pocket before slowly drawing herself out of the sheets and back on top of the bed.

Returning her attention to the other bed she watched as Bailey rapidly stroked Mateo's cock which was pointed outward towards her at chest level. Mateo reached for the bottle of lube and applied a stream of it down onto his shaft as Bailey pumped him. His cock looked thick, dark skinned, and masculine. Michelle allowed herself a brief mental comparison to her boyfriend's much skinnier and smaller pink penis.

With his dick lubed up Mateo drew the bottle out and onward until it dripped downwards onto Bailey's boobs which were slowly bobbing up and down with her deep breathing. For the second time that night her breasts were lubed up and Mateo reached his hand down squeezing and tugging at them adding yet another erotic stimulation. Bailey worked to coax his impending orgasm. Her free hand had slipped around his heavy balls and she squeezed and pulled at them gently. By that point they were large, swollen, and ready for release.

Mateo struck a sexy figure as he stood over Bailey, being masturbated in the dim light as he pulled at her large boobs in anticipation. He soon let out a long groan and replaced Bailey's hand on his shaft, taking fast and jagged strokes as his orgasm overtook him. At first Bailey kept a hand around his balls, feeling them tighten and surge as his thick penis began to spasm. As his first shot released forth and arced onto Bailey's large left boob she took both of her hands and lifted her breasts together for him.

With each soft groan from Mateo a new slick white line rocketed across Bailey's chest as she softly cooed, encouraging him on. His time inside of Bailey had obviously been quite a turn on for him and he released rapidly and repeatedly onto the milky white flesh of her exposed tits. Michelle bit her lip in aroused curiosity. Similar to her previous moment of clarity when she had watched Mateo's thick penis enter her friend, she now mused at how strange it was to find herself in a real world situation where she was a spectator as a man came. She had taken her fair share of orgasms across her own large breasts over the years, but the simple act of watching as Mateo ejaculated wildly across her friend was unusually erotic.

Finally spent Mateo let his penis drop from his hand. It jutted outwards, dangling towards Bailey's cum covered upper half. She giggled as she examined the mess he had made while he smiled ruefully at her in response. In normal circumstances it could be expected that there may be some moments of erotic afterglow. However, once the physical bliss of their orgasms had faded the reality of the circumstances seemed to quickly take hold. Especially for Mateo. The fact that he was staring down at his more senior co-worker, ostensibly his boss on this assignment, naked and streaked with his ejaculate was suddenly quite concerning.

"Can I... like... clean you up?" he stuttered, uneasily looking around the room for a towel or cloth.

Bailey was more experienced in life as well as the bedroom and immediately identified Mateo's sudden nerviness.

"Everything's fine" she soothed, raising her arm and slowly letting it stroke down his. "I wanted this".

Mateo looked down to meet her gaze. Her calming words and demeanour helped relax him somewhat, but the reality was that they were both in a relatively unexpected situation at the moment.

It was Michelle who came to the rescue.

The sarcastic grin on her face said everything. She had quietly raised herself from the opposite bed and retrieved the small box of kleenex from the nightstand. Her co-workers looked at her awkwardly as she pulled a handful of the soft kleenex sheets from the box and extended them towards Bailey while indicating towards her chest. Long streams of cum were now pooling at her erect nipples and threatening to drop down onto the floor. Bailey quickly accepted the offering and began to pat at her chest with the absorbent material.

Suddenly feeling quite naked Mateo turned towards the end of the bed and retrieved his gym shorts, pulling them on and tucking his still rather erect penis into them.

Michelle had followed him towards the TV while Bailey cleaned up and topped up her wine. She extend the bottle to Mateo, offering him some. With his manhood now tucked away he shook his head to decline with a soft smile.

"Sorry" he apologized to Michelle. "That got a bit out of control".

"Don't worry" she shrugged, looking him up and down.... 'it was actually hot" she admitted truthfully.

Mateo looked at her with curious surprise. "Yeah?.... Cool"

He leaned in slightly towards Michelle and spoke quietly.'

"Did you cum?"

Michelle flushed, knowing that Mateo had caught her masturbating.

"Maybe a little" she shrugged back in embarrassed response.

> >

Bailey had fallen asleep near instantly after also apologizing profusely.

Michelle had reassured her repeatedly that she hadn't been upset by the goings on.

As she readied herself for bed shortly afterward she allowed herself to reflect on the previous hour of intimacy in the hotel room.

Laying on her bed in the dim light and finishing her glass of wine Michelle again let her hand drop down and languidly rub between her legs. She envisioned Mateo nude. Taught, toned and thrusting. However this time she imagined it was into her own vagina.

There was still one night left on this trip.

Michelle smiled to herself.