The Spanking Game Pt. 02

Story Info
The game progresses between Sarah and David.
7.6k words
4.67
13.9k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Sarah and I were enjoying our re-vitalized sex life. We'd come up with the spanking game after a night of frustration and a few weeks of vigorous fucking. After some mishaps, we'd gotten to the point where she had to earn her orgasms. Spanking became our go-to means of earning her right to cum but since that wasn't always practical, she took to sexting me. Crazy as it sounds, that then became our new normal.

While I loved getting her sexts, I was ready to up the game. I wasn't thinking a rule change, but I could tell it was time to push the game forward. A few days into a new week, her ass was already sore and as had become a regular thing, she resorted to sending me a deliciously naughty picture at work. By now, she'd been able to wait to send them to me towards the end of the day. We both knew sneaking out at lunchtime couldn't be sustained if we wanted me to keep my job.

The excitement was still there for sure, but I felt like she needed a little nudge so after a hot evening of fucking and cumming, laying in bed naked, I told her I wanted to talk to her about something. I made sure my tone wasn't threatening and followed it up with a smile. She was immediately at ease and cheerily said, "sure, what's up?"

"Sarah, you know this has been an amazing roller coaster we've been on and I wouldn't trade it for anything. If it stopped right now, I'd be fine knowing that we've connected like never before, and I'm sure that connection would still be there."

She eagerly told me she felt the same but she thought there was more I wanted to say so she told me to continue.

"So, you know how we have the rule...that if you want to cum, and your ass is too sore, then you have to introduce something we don't normally do?"

She looked down, almost embarrassed and defeatedly said, "Yes, I do. And...I think I know where this is going."

I was surprised. I didn't think this was on her mind but obviously, now it was. "I wasn't sure, so I had to bring it up. Please don't think I don't love you sexting me, because trust me, it's one of the hottest things you've done for me. Seeing your sexy body show up on my phone has provided many uncomfortable hard-ons." We both had a chuckle before I finished. "But...it sounds funny to say this...but it's kind of become our new normal."

"I know," she said, and she placed her hand on my hip. "I've been thinking about it. I know I need to come up with something new, and I've been giving it a lot of thought. I've just been a little apprehensive about what I want to do next."

Now I was even more surprised. "What is it!?," I blurted out, hoping my tone was showing the concern I was feeling.

She looked at the bed, and keeping her eyes there, said, "Not yet...when I'm ready, I'll show you." Looking back up at me, she continued, "and, David...don't worry. I'm actually glad you brought this up. I'm very excited...nervous, but excited."

Now my gears were turning. Of course, I had all kinds of naughty thoughts but I wasn't going to push her. "I understand, babe. Take your time...if you can," I added with a laugh and a wink.

She lightly slapped me on the shoulder and said, "we'll see."

That week, at work, I was daydreaming quite a bit. Things were interesting to say the least. Sarah and I had always had a somewhat active sex life, even during all those years raising our children. We always made time for it. Not like it was a struggle, or something forced, we both naturally desired that intimacy. True, it wasn't kinky by any means. It was just loving and tender when it needed to be, with some hard fucking when either of us wanted it.

When things took a turn for the worse earlier this year, it was heart-breaking. Not just because we weren't being intimate, but because we were both hurting. This wasn't the woman I'd spent over 20 years with. And then that night happened and she woke up. Not only that, our sex life was like nothing I could've ever imagined. Now, she craved spankings. She needed me in control. And, I was in charge of her orgasms. Shit, who would've ever thought.

Lately, we've been pushing our boundaries out a bit further. Things she'd never have done before, had become our new normal. I had a secret folder on my phone with all kinds of elicit pictures of my loving wife, showing off her bright red ass, her in all kinds of sexy lingerie, and all her other sexy attributes. Now, there was a promise of something more. It had my mind spinning.

I wondered how long she'd wait. She said she was nervous and I honestly didn't know what she was alluding to. Either way, I figured this week would be interesting. Her ass was usually too sore by Thursday, having cashed in 20 spanks a night for three days of orgasms, and that's not including whatever she paid on payday Sunday. Luckly, she didn't wait long to move the game forward.

It was already Wednesday and her ass was sore from the spankings she was cashing in for the right to cum. Don't get me wrong, she earned every orgasm. I don't know if I was trying to force her hand or if she was just responding to the spankings differently, but her ass took a beating those first two nights.

That night, she was on top of me, riding my cock. We'd forgone any spankings as her ass was still tender and instead went right to the foreplay and fucking. We started with me going down on her but we both knew it was just a tease, but she let me edge her a couple times, nonetheless. Having gotten too close for comfort on the last one, she jumped up and got over me to suck me to full stiffness before mounting me.

She was being very vocal, telling me she was going to fuck me for all I'm worth, and proceeded to do just that. She rode me hard, bouncing up and down, grabbing her tits and pinching her nipples, moaning out how good my cock felt. She switched up every minute or so, from bouncing to rocking, and then back to bouncing.

This went on for a bit and her moaning and grunting became more primal, more animal like, as if she was losing control. I knew she wouldn't let herself cum but it seemed like she was going down that path. Then, in one smooth motion, she laid her body on mine and did that hip-swivel-fucking thing on my cock, I believe the kids call it twerking, and holy shit did it feel good.

I think she had me under some kind of spell, and without even thinking, my hands went from gripping her hips, to smacking her ass. I started spanking her with both hands at the same time, completely forgetting about how sore they must be, and the more she moaned and screamed, the faster and harder I spanked. There was no counting but given the rapid succession at which I was spanking, and with both hands, we'd probably gotten up to 40.

That did it. She was howling and convulsing on top of me as she broke out into one of the most intense orgasms I've ever seen. I immediately lost it myself and started pumping my cum deep inside her while she wailed, moaned, and screamed every obscenity at me.

I swear that her orgmasm must have lasted twenty minutes, but in reality, it was probably more like five. But, even that, was like nothing I've ever seen. She was soaked in sweat and every muscle was twitching. She seemed like she didn't know where she was or who she was with as she looked disoriented.

When she finally came to, she started sobbing and told me how amazing that was. She also told me her ass stung like never before. She tried rolling off of me and when her ass hit the bed, she yelped and immediately flipped over onto her stomach. I couldn't believe how red her ass was. In fact, it was quite raw in some places.

I hopped off the bed and went to clean up in the restroom and when I got back, she was still on her stomach, sound asleep. Seeing how her ass was glowing, I couldn't help myself, and I snapped a few pictures with my cell phone before falling asleep myself.

The next morning, she greeted me with a smile and joked that she probably wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. I showed her the pictures of her flaming red ass and we chatted about how intense things were the previous night but she ended with telling me how she was never more turned on in her life and it was by far the most powerful orgasms she's ever had.

The next few nights were spent resting her ass, and our bodies. We cuddled up to each other and kissed the night away until Sunday. This is when things got a little tricky, and quite interesting. It was painfully obvious she wasn't going to be able to pay up the 30 spanks she owed me with her ass still healing. In fact, it was quite bruised and still raw in some places. It would be the first time since we started playing our game that she wouldn't be able to pay.

It was kind of unlike us but we were both ignoring the issue, even though there was underlying tension. We undressed like we had the previous three nights and held each other, cuddling, kissing, and letting her hands wander. Every once in a while, I'd stop and look in her eyes, looking for some kind of acknowledgment of our situation. She knew. I could see it in her eyes. But words were escaping both of us at this moment. I think we were both afraid of stating the obvious.

After more kissing and snuggling, she broke the silence. "David, I owe you. But...but, I don't know...I'm not sure..."

I tried to interrupt. "Laura, don't..." She just cut me off and continued.

"Stop, David. I trust you." With that, she got on all fours, presenting her bruised ass, the blood red marks having turned all shades of black and blue.

I studied her ass as I let my hand gently glide over her curves, and as I did, she flinched. I was torn. We both knew this was a turning point for us. If we stop now, we stop for good. Maybe that's stupid. But we put such a significance on this, that if we broke our rule, we'd know we let ourselves off easy, and thus, the importance would dwindle. But, at the same time, there was no way I could inflict any more pain on her ass. I had to think.

Moments passed, and I could see she was just as nervous as I. Finally, I told her to turn over and spread her legs. She tried to protest, but I just repeated for her to do it. She reluctantly did as told and through some soft sobbing, she tried to tell that she owes me, that we have to do this or risk ruining the game. Before she could finish, I interrupted and said, "I agree," and then I swung my hand down hard and slapped the inside of her right thigh. She yelped and then looked at me, pausing a few seconds, smiled and then said, "one."

Kneeling next to her right side, I smiled back at her and I slapped her thigh again. Given the softness of her inner thigh, the sound was almost as satisfying as when I spanked her ass. The next couple smacks, I moved higher up her thigh and the fourth one hit her right at the junction of her thigh and pussy. She moaned a little on that one before grunting out, "four."

Looking down at her, I saw the lust in her eyes. My eyes then roamed back down over her sexy body, before eyeing my next target. I stroked her inner thigh and then pulled her legs a little wider, and my next smack landed directly on top of her pussy. She grunted loud for that one before saying, "five."

I then moved to her other side, as it was too awkward to smack her left thigh from where I was. Just like the right, I went to work on the left. Starting midway between her knee and pelvis. Working my way up, she grunted and moaned as she kept count. When I reached her pussy, she was soaking wet, and it only added to the wonderful sound of the smacks. I ripped off five quick slaps to her pussy, and she quickly counted them out. By now, her hips were writhing and she was looking for any kind of attention she could get.

We were up to 20 now but even with 10 more to go, I knew she'd want...no...needed to cum. It had been almost four complete days since she last got off, and seeing the state of arousal she was in, I knew she'd explode if I didn't do something about it tonight. I had to think for a minute. I wanted this for her. She was going to sacrifice herself for the game, for us. She deserved this.

Surveying her naked body once more, seeing the look of lust in her eyes, and the glowing arousal emanating from her body, I had to formulate a plan to get her through this while making sure we stay within the rules of the game.

I shifted back to her right side and knelt next to her. Looking down, I could see the desire in her eyes, but hidden behind that was one of apprehension. I told her I knew what she needed and to trust me. With a nod, I then reached down with my left and took her nipple between my middle finger and thumb and lightly squeezed, making her moan out. With my right, I reached down and dragged my index finger up her slit, gathering her moisture on the way up to her clit. Another loud moan and grunt emanated from her mouth.

By now, she had a firm grip on my cock. I asked if she was ready and she nodded. Immediately after, I tugged on her nipple with my left, and slapped her pussy with my right. Still tugging, I pulled her breast away from her body while I kept slapping her gushing cunt with my right, as she squealed. Her body twisted and shook until I managed to get 15 slaps to her fiery cunt. Once she was able to speak, she yelled out, "21, 22, 23," and so on until she got to 35.

I let her have a rest and let go of her nipple while she panted. Once she'd calmed down enough she looked up at me and nodded her head to continue. I gripped her other nipple this time and tugged, while she kept a firm hold of my shaft, and slapped her pussy another 15 times. She moaned and wailed and then counted them off, finally getting to 50.

Her eyes were rolling back into her head but she finally focused on me, and growled, "FUCK ME NOW!"

I jumped between her legs faster than she could finish telling me and had both legs spread wide, hooking my arms behind them and sliding my cock into her soaking wet pussy. It only took a minute of fucking her before she exploded into an orgasm that rivaled the one she had only a few days ago, as her body went into convulsions and she screamed every obscenity at me. I didn't fuck her through it, this time. I couldn't. Her whole body was heaving and contorting and it was all I could do to stay seated inside her.

After a few minutes, she looked up and told me to give it to her. She was like putty now, and I folded her in half and drove my cock deep inside her and started fucking her for all I was worth. My pelvis was slapping the back of her thighs as my cock slammed in and out of her. This was clearly the roughest fuck of our lives and before long I was blasting her insides with my cum.

Crazy enough, I didn't even slow down. I just kept pushing through it and my cock never deflated. So, I kept going, and going, and going. Finally, I petered out and came to rest on top of her, our bodies a sweaty, splotchy, mess and her pussy a sticky mess of my frothy cum.

Leaning my head down next to hers, I whispered, "I love you." She simply responded, "I know."

Life was good.

Before I headed off to work on Monday, we had a chat over breakfast. "David," she began, "you were amazing last night. You knew exactly what I needed, and made sure I got it. I love you so much, babe."

"I love you, too. I could tell you needed it. You know I'm always looking out for you. And, I always want to give you what you need. There was no way your ass was going to handle that much punishment. So, I improvised. And, I think it means we're still playing the game."

She chuckled before responding. "Oh, it definitely does. I wasn't sure what was going to happen when you turned me over. For a brief second, I thought we were done. But, as soon as you slapped my leg...I knew...I knew that you'd found a way. I didn't know exactly where it would lead, but holy shit was it perfect. Like I said, I trust you, David."

"Thank you, sweetie. I know you do...I just worry if I'm taking things too far or that I might be hurting you."

"That's sweet, honey. But, now you need to trust me. I can handle more than you think," she said with a wink.

I was about to respond, but she told me I better get going. I finished up my bagel and coffee and kissed her and told her I love her before heading out the door.

Everything was getting so surreal. Things were definitely in unknown territories for both of us and from what Sarah says, she's onboard with all of it. I was feeling like things might be getting too rough, but she squashed those fears this morning. Yep, things were looking good.

A few days passed and we had a few more positive conversations, each one reaffirming our trust and love for another, and the fact that we didn't want to stop going down the path we were on. At the same time, we were still riding that high from Sunday night and hadn't had sex since. Instead, we opted for lots of cuddling and talking with some kissing interspersed.

Wednesday evening, I came home from work to find Sarah and her best friend Laura chatting, and seemingly having just finished a bottle of wine. This was becoming a routine Wednesday, and I was only too pleased to see Sarah continuing to rebuild that relationship. Laura was just leaving when I returned from the restroom and after she kissed me on the cheek, she told me that whatever I was doing, to keep doing it. I told her, "I promise," while thinking 'if she only knew.'

Sarah was particularly revved up that night, and I figured her ass had enough of a rest to pay for her right to cum. I guess she had other ideas though.

We were making out in bed, touching, and exploring each other with our mouths when it was clear that things were getting pretty heated between us. Eventually, Sarah rolled off of me and got on all fours before lowering her shoulders to the bed and turned to look at me. I raised my eyebrow before swiftly taking my position to her side. In my mind, she was clearly offering her ass for another spanking in return for getting to cum. That turned out to not be the case.

"No spanking," she casually said.

That surprised me. "I thought you were getting worked up?"

"Oh, I'm definitely worked up all right. But I have something else in mind. I'm going to earn it another way."

Now, I must have looked really confused because she giggled before continuing. "My ass, silly. I want you to finger it. Do you think that's enough...for...you know...for me to be able to cum tonight."

There it was. A small part...a very small part...but a part of me nonetheless, suspected she might go there at some point but it was still a shock. This is the one thing that's always been off-limits.

I guess I was daydreaming, seemingly shocked into silence by her request because the next thing I know, she's calling my name. "David? Earth to David. C'mon, sweetie. What do you say?"

"Yes?" It kind of came out as a question. But, coming back to reality, I confidently answered. "Yes, babe...but we do this my way."

"Mmmmm...I don't know what that means, but like it." She giggled and wiggled her ass at the same time.

I had already formulated a plan in my head of how I wanted this to go. It had always been a fantasy of mine to eat her ass, but she was never into it. Every time I'd eat her pussy from behind, it usually proved to be awkward. Something about the angle usually led to my nose brushing her against her asshole, which always made her reflexively pull away. It usually put a damper on things, so I rarely licked her pussy from this position.

But, I'd be lying if I said I never contemplated just diving in, her aversion to anything coming in contact with her anus, be damned. Now, here she was asking for it. I wasn't going to let this opportunity pass.

I knelt behind my wife and placed my hands on her hips, and dragged my tongue along her slit, starting with her clit and ending at her love hole. She squirmed but didn't pull away. I took that as a positive sign and dove back in, swirling my tongue across her clit, doing my best at getting her more excited. Eventually, her hips started moving, pressing herself harder against my mouth.