The Spanking Game Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then moved my hands from her hips, across the back of her thighs, and my fingers found her outer labia, obscenely spreading her cunt. My target acquired, I speared my tongue into her fuck hole, licking and tongue fucking her to best of my ability, while my nose tickled her anus. In return, she moaned and gave me a throaty, "oh, fuck!!"

I had to laugh to myself. I couldn't believe how well she was responding and I knew I had her right where I wanted her. That's when I surprised her and moved up to lick her asshole. She let out a little yelp but as I continued, she started moaning louder.

More to my surprise, she was encouraging me to continue. "Oh, god, baby! Yes! Yes! Lick my asshole! Oh shit, that feels soooo fucking good!"

In response, my fingers started working her pussy over as I licked and tongued her virgin asshole. Soon, my fingers were joined by hers and she was close to getting herself off.

I could tell she was on her way to a powerful orgasm and knowing what's still in store for the evening, I let her have it. I picked up my intensity, eating her ass like a man possessed while both of our fingers attacked her soaking wet pussy.

For maybe a quarter second, I thought she might hold back, afraid of pushing herself over the edge without permission, but we both knew what was on the menu for later and I felt her let herself go. Her body collapsed and my mouth followed, continuing its assault on her puckered asshole, as she screamed out.

When her legs clamped closed as her orgasm took over her entire body, her ass squeezed shut on my mouth, effectively squeezing me away from her ass. Who was I to complain; this was about one of the hottest things we've ever done. It's something I'd fantasized about many times, but it was always a 'no-fly' zone. I also was looking forward to her earlier invitation and was already thinking of various ways of going about it.

I knew she'd probably need to be worked up so I decided to give her some time to get herself back together. I disappeared into the bathroom and washed my face and then returned to my wife, beckoning me to cuddle up to her with open arms.

I slipped into her embrace, wrapping my arms around her and kissed her softly on the lips. We both were kind of basking in the afterglow of a new first for us when she finally spoke. "Oh...my...god...David! What the hell was that!? If I would've known it'd be that good...geez...I can't believe I've been missing that."

I chuckled before responding. "Well, babe, now you know. And, from what I've just seen...I guess we'll just need to make up for lost time."

She purred and then relaxed into our embrace, her face snuggled up to my neck. It was a comfortable silence as we were both left to our own thoughts. After a few minutes, she reached down and grabbed my now flaccid cock and she started kissing my neck.

In between kisses she told me she needed to do something about this, squeezing my cock at the same time. By now, I was kind of in a haze myself. Just reveling in the moment, in no rush to push things, but she had other ideas.

Sliding down my body, she took up position between my legs and gently fondled my balls while her mouth sucked my flaccid dick into her mouth. This was something she loved, taking me from soft, to fully hard in her mouth. My cock squished into her mouth as I felt her tongue swirl around the tip. It didn't take long for me to respond, as I felt the blood rushing back, and within less than a minute, I was rock hard and pushing against the back of her throat.

She signed contently, pleased with the effect she was having on me and then went about giving me her patented slow and sensual blowjob. It was never a rushed thing with her. And, we both learned that neither of us were into those frantic, fast-paced, wild head-bobbing blowjobs you see all the time in porn. We both loved to savor her up close and personal time with my dick.

I smiled at her as she kept her eyes locked on mine as her hands and mouth slowly worked me over. She took her time licking up and down my shaft before slowly taking me into her mouth, pushing me deeper towards her throat. When she'd get me as far as she could, she'd watch my reaction as she slowly slid me out and then start to lick back down my shaft to my balls.

She then expertly licked and sucked on my balls, alternating between them, gently sucking one into her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue, and then doing the same to the other. All the while, she was slowly stroking my slick cock with her free hand.

I was in heaven but knew I wanted to get to the main event. She let out a sigh of disappointment as I slipped off the side of the bed and pulled her over to the edge, letting her ass just barely hang over the edge. I then folded her legs up to her chest and she helped by hooking her hands behind her knees, pulling them back and out.

Looking down on her, she smiled nervously but nodded that she was ready. It was a beautiful sight; her legs spread wide and her hips titled in such a way that fully exposed her glistening pussy and tight little rosebud just below. Her nod was my signal to kneel down and take a swipe of her spread pussy, licking from her love hole up to her clit, where I stopped and sucked her into my mouth, gently rolling my tongue back and forth across her engorged nub.

She was obviously warmed up so this just served to relax her. Or, maybe I was just trying to distract her. Whatever it was, she was soon asking me to finger her ass.

"I'm ready, baby. C'mon...please finger my tight asshole, David."

My fingers were already playing with her ass while I was eating her pussy so I slid one up and gathered up some of her juices and my saliva, coating my finger and slid it back down to her asshole. I tried to spread the lubrication as best I could and then started to press the pad of my fingertip into her ass. It was obviously met with resistance and I waited to gauge her reaction.

She grunted a little and tensed up, but soon enough I felt her relax and the tip of finger slipped in. I couldn't believe my wife, my amazing wife, and mother of my children, was letting me finger her ass. I paused my pussy eating and pulled away, wanting to see it. To see my finger disappearing into her ass. I pushed more, past the first knuckle, and then the next, until I was as far as I could go.

It was so sexy to see her like this. She was more relaxed than I thought she'd be and when I looked up to her face, she was just smiling. "Do you like what you see?," she teasingly asked.

"You have no idea, babe. Just when I thought things coudln't get any hotter...fuck me!"

She laughed and I started fingering her ass, sawing it in and out a little faster. She started to moan and I went back to eating her pussy. I didn't take long before she exploded with another intense orgasm.

I couldn't wait any longer. I slipped my finger from her ass, rose to my feet, lined up my cock with her pussy and shoved it in her as she was still cumming. This only made her wail out some more and kept her orgasm going as I started to pump into her.

Then, her animal lust took over. "Fuck me, David! Take what's yours!"

And, that's exactly what I did. I tried my best to pound her through the mattress. My cock never felt harder or bigger in that moment. I pumped into her hard and fast, making her tits nearly slap her in the face.

After a while, I wanted her doggy, so I pulled out and flipped her over. I stayed standing at the edge of the bed and she scooted her ass back until she took me back in her pussy, and started fucking me in that postion. It was a sight to behold, seeing her ass rocking back and forth, her asshole winking at me with each thrust.

Eventually, I took up the fucking duties, holding her by the hips as I fucked her. Playing with her ass, I slid my hand over until my thumb was resting on her puckered asshole. I slowed down just enough to spit down onto her asshole and then slipped my thumb in as I started to fuck her hard again.

She moaned out louder than before and she was soon cumming again. That was enough to send me over the edge and I unloaded into her fiery cunt, fucking as deep as I could while my thumb stayed buried in her ass.

By the time I got cleaned up, she was asleep. I snuggled up against and whispered in her ear that I loved her, she whimpered and smiled, seemingly off in la-la land.

Over the following couple of weeks, we'd have some fun with her ass at every opportunity. Her favorite was soon becoming when I fingered her ass and ate her pussy, like the first time we did it, sending her to some earth shattering ograsms. But, she was also quickly warming up to having her pussy and ass fingered at the same time. I never felt the need to ask for more, and she continued to earn her orgasms via a combination of spankings, naughty pictures, and fingering her ass.

Although we discussed everything that was going on a great length, nothing was said about progressing further. Frankly, I was fine with that. While the sexting had become 'normal' after awhile, this new aspect of our sex life was anything but normal. Slipping my finger, or her finger, for that matter, into her tight asshole, was like the first time, every time. And, even though she craved some kind of ass play every time we fooled around, it still felt like something new to me.

I guess she felt differently. Like I said, this new aspect of our sex life has been going on for a couple weeks. It was Friday in our third week since she asked me to finger her ass and she was being particularly flirty.

Throughout the day, I'd received several text messages, each one naughtier than the last. They started with her posing seductively in a sexy pleated skirt, white button-up sleeveless blouse, which was just transparent enough to show she wasn't wearing a bra, nude nylons, and white heels. Just this one picture was enough to wake me up downstairs. But, of course, they didn't stop there.

She spaced each text apart by about an hour, and each one revealed more and more, until she was eventually just standing in front of the mirror wearing her nylons, heels, and a smile. To say that working was the furthest thing from my mind would be an understatement. Luckily, she saved that last one for the latter part of the day and before I knew it, I was hastily walking out the door, jumping in the car, and racing home.

Things only got more intesteresting when I rushed through the front door. Well, that wouldn't really be an accurate description. More like rammed into it, fumbled with my keys, finally got it unlocked while leaning against, and nearly falling over as it swiftly opened due to my weight pushing against. Yeah, I know, real smooth. Sarah seemed to get a kick out of it judging by the laugh I heard coming from the kitchen.

As soon as I turned the corner, there she was. My beautiful wife, standing there with a glass of wine, and wearing the outfit that started this whole desire to rush home. "Somebody eager to get home?," she teasingly asked.

Before I could answer, she put her wine glass down and led me by the hand to the sofa. She wasted no time climbing on top me, straddling my hips, my hands immediately finding her nylon covered thighs, pushing their way up under her skirt. She giggled as our mouths met, our lips softly kissing each other before our tongues found each other.

My hands started moving up her legs, past the top of her thigh highs, and back around to her ass. Just when i found it was obvious she wasn't wearing any panties, she grabbed my hands while saying, "nuh uh. Not yet."

She guided my hands back to the front of her thighs and we resumed our makeout session, as she ground her bare pussy down onto my crotch, the thin material of my slacks doing nothing to hide my erection, nor the wet spot that were both contributing to.

She surprised me when she stopped kissing me and moved her mouth to hear. She took a little nibble of my ear lobe, and then stunned me with her words. "David, I want you fuck my ass tonight."

My eyes went wide as my breath caught in my throat. I wanted to make sure I heard her right but she put her finger to my lips. "No questions...just fucking...understand. I'll tell you later."

She knew me. She knew I'd want to know what led to this. Why now. As well as double-checking with her.

Sarah then rose up off me, barely letting me get a glimpse of her exposed pussy before smoothing the front of her skirt to her thighs. She then led me by the hand to our bedroom, where she stripped me naked, got down on her knees, and took my hard cock in her mouth.

I was tempted to grab her by the back of the head and fuck her pretty little mouth but I knew this had to be done at her pace. I had to let her have this control. This was obviously all a part of her plan which ultimately leads to me fucking her ass.

She was a little more aggressivel, sucking my cock with more fervor than usual, filling the room with gagging and gurgling noise while her spit leaked from her mouth and down onto her blouse-covered tits. The sights and sensations were definitely having their desired effect. It took every ounce of willpower not to throw her down on the bed and take what's mine.

Satisfied with her efforts, she got up and let her skirt fall to the floor. Then she unbuttoned the translucent blouse and let it fall to the ground on top of her skirt. Smiling, I watched as she went to the bed and assumed the position we were in when I first fingered her ass, laying on her back, her edge hanging off the edge of the bed. She looked absolutely stunning in this position in her nylons and heels. My cock was nearly spewing precum in anticipation.

As soon as she pulled her legs back, my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Tucked between her ass cheeks was a beautiful red gem, obviously connected to a butt plug. I was about to say something when I looked up to her smiling face, and she only said, "later."

I smiled back and nodded before diving in. There was no need for a warm-up, she was dripping before my mouth even touched her. I sucked and licked her pussy like I knew she liked while I pressed on the plug in her ass. She squirmed as I did that and I switched to gently tugging the edges before letting her ass suck the toy back in. This was obviously having the desired effect because her moaning got louder and louder before she came, squirting her juices into my mouth as her ass nearly sucked the plug into her.

She was panting hard but wasted no time, telling me to get the lube from the nightstand. Another surprise she'd have to tell me about. I squirted some in my hand and stroked it onto my aching cock and then reached down and pulled the plug from her ass. It blew me away to watch her asshole widen as the bulbous part slid past her ring and then close in on itself when the toy was fully removed.

"Now, David," was all she said.

My heart was nearly beating out of my chest as I fisted my shaft and pushed the tip to her puckered hole. I was actually surprised that it slipped in over my mushroom head and I felt her anus tightly squeezing my shaft just below the head.

"More," she said..

I guess I was mesmerized and I pushed in further.

"Keep going," she urged, after grunting.

I couldn't believe it. I watched as my cock disappeared into her ass, the hot tightness gripping me all over and before I knew it, I was fully seated in her ass. We both smiled at each other before she spoke.

"Fuck my ass, David. Gently...but fuck me."

My head was spinning. I mean, it didn't necessarily feel better than her pussy. But, she was giving herself fully to me. Something so forbidden. So naughty. So off-limits. And, here I was, buried deep inside her bowels. I slowly pulled out to the tip and then slowly pushed back all the way in. Soon, I built up a gentle rhythm, as my eyes darted from my cock sliding in and out of her ass to her face, always catching her smiling at me.

At some point, when I went from watching her face, back down to her ass, I saw she was flicking her exposed clit and before I knew it, she was moaning out and cumming as I fucked her ass.

I didn't realize but I had stopped. Obviously not believing what was happening and she caught my eyes with hers.

"Keep going, baby. I want you to finish in my ass."

My eyebrows raised and I started fucking her again. I still kept it somewhat gentle but was starting to pick up the pace a little.

"Yes. C'mon, baby. Give me your cum. Fill my ass, baby!"

That was enough. Her asking for my cum in her ass and the amazing grip she had on my cock was all I needed and I was soon filling her bowels as I buried my cock as deep as I could and spurted my seed inside her.

To my surprise, I felt light-headed and my knees got wobbly, and I collapsed on the floor.

Sarah was quickly at my side, holding me. I couldn't believe it. I should be the one holding her. We both ended up hugging on the floor before I finally got us up and led her to the shower. We both thoroughly cleaned each other and then went to bed, both of us falling asleep fairly quickly.

The next morning, I woke to my smiling beauty and I told her how much I loved her.

"Holy shit, Sarah. God, I love you! Where did that come from? Not that I'm complaining. I mean...I figured that was where we were headed, but it just caught me by surprise."

"I know. I knew it would, too. I guess once we opened that door...or opened that backdoor, I guess I should say," making us both laugh before continuing. "I decided to do something about it and went online and bought the butt plug. By the way, dear, you wouldn't believe the stuff I saw. Let's just say I thought we were kinky but I guess I couldn't be more mistaken."

We had another laugh before she continued. "Anyway, I spent a few days doing some research and thought a butt plug would get me used to the feeling. I got it a few days ago and was wanting to surprise you so I didn't mention it...figuring you'd love the surprise. Something tells me I was right?" she said as she grabbed my hardening cock.

"That's an understatement. I nearly came right when I saw that toy in your ass."

"Hehe, I love that. So...yeah...I had it a few days and was trying to get up the courage to try it. Yesterday...I don't know...I guess I was feeling particularly horny and decided to give it a try. I felt so naughty and sexy, and...well...you saw the results on your phone."

I was kind of blown away. "Wow...I don't know what to say. You never cease to amaze me, babe. I would've never pushed you to do this but the fact that you did...god...I don't even know how to describe it. Just...I guess...all I can say is...thank you."

"You don't need--," she started before I interrupted.

"Yes, I do, babe. Thank you for this. Thank you for everything we're doing. Thank you for taking this journey with me. Thank you for giving yourself so fully to me and for loving me."

By now we were both in tears. Not full-on crying but we were both overjoyed and the few tears that followed were just expressions of that joy. We ended up making love that morning. Nothing crazy. Just an affirmation of how we felt about each other. That night, we just cuddled and talked a little more, ensuring everything was good between us.

Over the next few weeks, a few things happened. Fucking her ass wasn't always on the menu but we've done it a couple more times. She continues to pay her spankings on Sundays and she earns her orgams, more often than not, with spankings. Fingering her ass has become our new normal, but just like the sexting, both are pretty routine.

The other thing is she has been spending more and more time with her best friend Laura. It's not unusual for me to come home and find them sharing a bottle of wine at least a couple times a week. I love that she's re-established that friendship and they seem to be quite close, only making Sarah happier every day.