The Spanking of a Housewife Pt. 02

Story Info
Follow up to Spanking of a Housewife part 1.
2.9k words
4.53
36k
37
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnieJames
AnnieJames
248 Followers

I reasoned with myself that it would be fine to indulge just once more in a spanking session with Billy. But it was a case of how do I get him on his own again. Getting rid of my husband for the day wouldn't be a problem, he often works away anyway. The problem was Albert would be back working in our garden next week with Billy.

I still couldn't believe I had allowed an old man in his 60s to squeeze my tits and lift my skirt, revealing my knickers to him; and how he had squeezed and smacked my bum cheeks.

When the day came for the garden to be done. I was nervous and a bit jittery. I found myself dressing a little more sexy than usual with a tight low cut top showing plenty of cleavage and a short skirt that could easily be pulled up. Then I had to choose a pair of knickers. I used the mirror to see how each pair looked when I was bent over with my skirt riding up. Would these be too see-through? Will they cover my bum? With one pair I shocked myself by thinking, I bet those would make the old man's cock hard!

I had dressed for a purpose and I debated with my conscience whether I should get changed into something more covered up. Giving in to my feelings I told myself to be honest with myself, I wanted to be spanked again, and why not give the old man something nice to look at? I just hoped that Billy would be on his own again.

I ended up choosing a lovely pair of black lace knickers that were rather see-through. When I pulled them up they got lost between my bum cheeks. Bending over in front of the mirror I thought the view was outrageously sexy. Would I dare let the old man see me like this?

I became more nervous and jittery as the morning went on, then just after 11.30, the gardener's van pulled up at the end of our driveway. I looked out of the window to see if Billy was alone. Unfortunately, he wasn't. A feeling of disappointment spread through me, and I sighed.

The men got out their equipment and Billy came and knocked on the front door. I felt a little embarrassed when I answered it, but Billy with his easy nature relaxed me. We chatted for a couple of minutes. I looked for signs that he wanted to spank me again, I noticed him eyeing up my outfit and I hoped he was still interested in me. He seemed to be but nothing could happen since Albert was with him.

Billy said they'd best get on and went off to trim my bushes. I went back inside with a feeling of disappointment and embarrassment.

Then it began to rain.

I thought I'd best invite them in for a coffee. It was a disappointing thought that Albert would be coming in as well. "Looks like no magazine or spanking for me today!" I told myself.

I put the kettle on, opened the back door and called out to the men to take shelter.

They entered the kitchen, leaving their boots by the door and sat themselves downs at the kitchen table. I brought the tea over and we talked and drank our brews whilst watching the rain run down the window. At times, I caught both of them looking at me, admiring my figure and it made me glad I hadn't got changed. It was nice to have their attention, even if they were both in their 60s.

"Well it doesn't look as though it's going to ease up, does it?" said Albert.

I thought they were going to call in a day and go home, then Billy as plain as day placed a magazine on the table. I blushed when I saw the picture on the cover. It was of a big hard cock pressing between the cheeks of a woman's bottom with a star covering the explicit act.

"What's your first name lass?" asked Billy.

This made me realised just how little we knew about each other, giving that we shared such naughty secrets.

"Anne," I answered coyly trying to avoid looking at the magazine.

I forced a smile but that soon turned to horror as Billy turned to Albert and said, "Anne here is interested in spanking and she likes to read our magazines when we come round. What do you think to take?"

I could have nearly died from embarrassment there and then!

Albert looked at me and grinned but remained quiet.

Billy opened the magazine and started turning the pages. The first few pages showed women tied up in various positions whiplash being spanked and whipped. He stopped at a picture depicting a filthy scene of a blonde woman on her knees open-mouthed with two men's cocks being wanked onto her tongue and face. The picture on the opposite page showed a woman with her legs wide apart with her bum in the air being caned, with red lines across her buttocks and her pussy exposed.

"Anne enjoyed a little spanking herself last week, didn't you?"

I gave him a look that could kill but he just smiled.

"Tell me, how long did it take the redness to go down Anne? Didn't your husband notice?"

I must have looked horrified.

Billy continued "It's okay Anne don't be shy, Albert's alright. It's going to be heavy rain all afternoon so we can't do the garden. Would you like to have another go?"

I was tongue-tied at his questions and stayed quiet.

"Come on love. There's just us here, if you want to we can have a little fun? I know you enjoyed it the last time. What times your husband due home?" Billy asked.

I was red with embarrassment, nervously I said, "I'm don't know about this, I'm not sure it's a good idea, it's different with two of you here, so perhaps not."

They both laughed, "But that makes it better, being chastised in front of someone else. You did enjoy it last time I saw how wet your knickers were getting." said Billy.

I was so embarrassed, I covered my face with my hands.

"And you must have wanted more today? I mean look how you've dressed!"

I took a deep breath and shyly nodded my head. I looked up at them, they both sat looking calmly at me.

"Anyway, we won't pressure you, but if you were looking forward to bending over the table and being spanked, well that would be a nice way to spend a rainy afternoon wouldn't it?"

His words send a shiver through me, that's exactly what I wanted, to let him lift my skirt exposing my posterior and spank me. It's what I'd been thinking of all week and why I'd dressed the way I did that morning. Why didn't I just tell them the truth? Just thinking about it was making me aroused. They were leaving it up to me. I mean, did it matter that a second old man was here to watch? Or would he want to join in? I felt a thrill run through my body, tingling in my nipples as they stiffened and a yearning feeling in my pussy.

Billy noticed my uneasiness. "Well, I suppose we had better be off soon, unless...?" His voice trailed off and he reached for the magazine, "I can leave this if you like, there's some good reading in it." He flicked through a couple more pages. He opened it and showed me pictures, "Do you ever wish you could have had more of those before you got married?" I looked at the page. It was a picture of a guy with a big cock, being sucked by a redhead woman on all fours.

His question took me by surprise and I answered without hesitation, "Maybe, yes!"

The honesty in my voice made us all laugh out loud, Billy winked at me and said, "Why don't you be as honest as that all the time?"

I looked bashful and nervous, then he continued, "Come on, Anne, stand up and bend over the table for us."

For the next couple of seconds, you could have heard a pin drop as I thought about what I should do. I was feeling scared but also very horny. What if my husband James, found out? I mean it was only a bit of fun and it's not like I was having sex with anyone! I'd made my mind up. I slowly stood up and cleared the table. Billy and Albert helped by moving the chairs out of the way, I stood against the edge of the table and leaned forward placing my hands on the table in front of me.

The two old men watched me bend over then moved into position behind me. My legs felt like jelly and butterflies filled my belly it seemed like ages until I felt a hand start to lift my skirt, last time I had to forbid it and it had to be yanked up without my permission, this time I was allowing it to happen. My body trembled. I thought about my choice of knickers and the view these 2 old perverts would get. They were both 40 years older than me.

I felt exposed as they pulled my skirt up over my hips and folded it over my lower back. What must they have been thinking? To have a 23-year-old married woman bend over the kitchen table with her sexy arse exposed wanting to be spanked by them.

"It's nice of you to dress sexily for us Anne!" said Billy looking at my choice of knickers.

A hand stroked my bottom cheeks, and I took a deep breath in anticipation of the first slap. Then it came, a firm smack from Billy's rough hand. I jumped from the pain and I let out a yelp. There was a short pause as he kicked my legs apart. I closed my eyes with anticipation, waiting for the next slap, then it came, and another and another. Now they came firm steady. If I tensed my buttocks expecting the smack to come it didn't. He would wait for me to relax before delivering the next. He would occasionally keep his hand in contact with my skin, stroking my bottom gently after the strike.

As I wriggled my arse I found I was helping the fingers of the old man's hand to touch me in more sensitive places between my bum cheeks. My knickers had ridden up my arse crack and I was shocked and let out a gasp when I felt Billy's finger run up the length of my pussy through the thin material and I let out a moan of pleasure. I gripped the table tighter. I wondered just how much they could see?

As before the slaps became harder, shared between cheeks, then I heard the clinking sound of a belt being unbuckled. My heart pounded and my mouth felt dry. I shook from head to toe.

The first stinging blow made me scream out loud and writhe about in pain. The next thankfully was softer and more bearable and I groaned with pleasure. As the following blows came, some were soft, some were hard. My bottom wriggled and squirmed and tensed and relaxed of their own accord. Occasionally billy would grab my buttocks squeezing them and pulling them apart, it felt as if my anus was stretched open wider than I ever thought possible.

"What a lovely sight!" I heard Albert say.

Sure enough, my glowing arse must have been a sight to behold. The belt came down time after time and the pain became more intense. I felt tears roll down my face as I yelped at the blows. Then it happened again; the growing burning sensation that covered the stinging pain. I found myself provocatively moving my arse, pushing it up and trying to spread my legs wide apart so I could feel my anus stretch open.

The belt struck me again across my cheeks making the familiar loud cracking sound, but then I heard another sound, the sound of a zip being drawn down. One of the old men was getting his cock out!

The thought of an old man masterbating at the sight of my bum would normally have made me run for cover, but today it made me hornier than ever. My exposed bottom was only a few feet away from a man who was pulling his cock at the sight of me being spanked. As more strikes fell, my yelps and whimpers turned into moans of pleasure which I didn't disguise. Now I felt something else, through the burning and stinging sensations. It was the belt again but this time it was being used to play between my legs, running between my bum cheeks from my anus down my slit to my clitoris. I wanted to shout "No!" but my horniness overruled my voice and I let out a gasp of pleasure.

I could feel the rough leather dragging against my knickers and realised I was very wet.

Billy then demanded, "Spread your legs wider," and I obeyed him.

He continued to use his belt to pleasure me and I moved gently as he did. Now the spanking and thrashing had stopped I was consumed by the warm burning sensation and a feeling of delightful sexual arousal. Even though I was nervous about what I would be asked to do, I didn't want them to stop!

Billy's fingers now replaced the belt making it was more intimate. I felt a tingle in my stomach that I hadn't felt for years, I was giving in, allowing another man to touch my pussy.

"Do you like this Anne?" I was asked.

"Yes, I do!" I panted, not seeing the point of pretending any more.

"Can we take your knickers off?"

"Yes!" My answer made my heart pound.

It felt weird knowing that I was going to be totally exposed to two old men that were practically strangers. Good wives shouldn't be doing this sort of thing whilst their husbands are out at work. My legs drew together and then I felt my knickers being pulled over my sore arse cheeks and fall to the ground. I felt incredibly excited. I asked myself what would they do to me? And where was his cock?

My legs were once again kicked apart and Billy quite aggressively rubbed his hand up and down my dripping pussy before shoving two fingers inside me. The feeling was intense. He withdrew them, then I felt something else touch me and I flinched.

"Are you alright Anne?" Billy asked.

"Yes!" I stammered as I realised it was his cock being masturbated and rubbed against my pussy lips. It was Billy's. Albert took hold right hand and guided it to my side onto a rather small but very stiff dick. I turned my head so I could see Albert and I started to wank him! My moans let them know how much I was liking what was happening and I pushed myself back against Billys cock at my rear.

"Do you want it, Anne?" Billy ask.

"Yes please!" I gasped. I was about to be fucked by this 65-year-old man and was loving every minute of it.

"Spread your legs as wide as you can."

I did as I was told and I felt Billy's unprotected cock push open the entrance to my pussy and ease it into me. He grabbed my hips and started to fuck me. I was in seventh heaven and pushed back against him eagerly matched his thrusts.

Albert moved to the front of me and I continued to wank him enthusiastically wishing I could reach him with my mouth. Even though his cock was small I had a desire to taste it. To lick the pre-cum from the tiny slit at the end of it. The purple helmet of his knob-end would feel lovely and warm inside my mouth.

Billy certainly knew what he was doing being older and more experienced than my husband and he knew how to make it last. For a long time, we fucked away, with the occasional slap across the arse cheeks and I vowed this wouldn't be the only time. I was about to orgasm and I felt myself tighten around his cock pushing Billy towards his own climax. He was about to explode and with a final hard slap to my arse, he did it. The dirty old bastard had cum inside my unprotected pussy, and it felt good. His cum felt hot inside me and was intensified by the stinging pain from my arse. I became vocal again and moaned loudly and when Billy withdrew his cock I was free to move. I moved to take Albert little dick into my mouth and massaged his balls with my fingers. With Billy still spanking me I sucked greedily on Albert's cock until I felt his hot salty sperm hit the back of my throat. I rolled my tongue around his helmet covering my entire month with his cum before hungrily gulping it all down.

It was a while before we recovered our composure and to my surprise, I wasn't in the least guilty, embarrassed or regretful. We had a coffee, commented on the weather and discussed the garden. Waving goodbye they promised to return to sort out the garden when the weather was better. All was normal and I went about my usual routine only with an old men's sperm dripping down my legs and in my belly.

AnnieJames
AnnieJames
248 Followers