The Spark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She selected a stern looking crop and the same cat-o-nine-tails flogger Jack had seen her wield the other night. His eyes grew wide as the vixen turned and strode back to his bound form. Her eyes glowed with excitement. Her bare sex glistened with natural lubrication. He'd only gotten a brief glance in the shower, but as she closed in on him, Jack got a much closer view of her neatly shaved quim.

Wendy passed both toys to her left hand before reaching down and grabbing Jack's blonde locks. Her fingers dug into his hair and the straps of the leather harness wrapped around his face. She tugged his head back, pulling his gaze upward to a rapturous view of her fit, curvy body. She smiled lightly, saying nothing at first as she enjoyed the moment. Wendy drank in his terror as the fullness of Jack's subjugation dawned on him.

"I want you to know, this isn't a punishment. You will be punished for entering my dungeon without my permission, but the truth is, you were destined to end up here anyway. Our sessions together are not a punishment, Jack. They're a learning experience. Part of the process that's going to produce your greatest work yet. Think of it like method acting, but for a naughty writer who badly needs some guidance..."

"Mmmmpphhhhh!"

"No, no. You don't need to thank me. I know how important this is for you. I mean, c'mon Jack. What did you get out of your little peep show last night? Half a dozen pages? That won't do..."

Jack's eyes flew open in astonishment. He stared up at the haughty dominatrix as she flashed him wild eyes and a Cheshire grin.

'How?!? How the fuck could she know that?!?'

"You'll be here forever at that pace. And as much as I'd like having a permanent pet to keep me company, you have a book to write."

"MMMPPPHHHLLMMMM!"

She sighed and released his hair. The crop passed back to her right hand as she stalked around his body and shook her head.

"Oh my! Do you really not know how this works? You will only respond when I command you to. Otherwise, keep your filthy mouth SHUT!!!"

*WHA-WHAP*

*SHNAP SHNAP*

Her cat-o-nine-tails scorched across his back, followed by two scathing strikes into his bare ass cheeks with her crop.

"AHHHHHRRRRRMMMMMMMM!!!"

"Another yell? Not a fast learner, are you?"

*WHAP SNAP WHAP SNAP WHAP SNAP WHAP SNAP*

Jack yelled murmured nothings around the musty cock gag lodged in his mouth. He drooled and slurped on the rubbery thing, his body jolting the mere centimeters his heavy bondage allowed as she laced into him over and over. After several rounds of brutal strikes painted red lines across his back and ass, he felt Wendy's crop tapping below on his exposed scrotum and limp cock.

He shook his head insistently, silently begging her not to proceed. His instinct was to scream, but the humbled writer managed to exert some measure of self control even as his ass ached and his back throbbed. Jack knew if he didn't stop yelling, his balls were next to get battered.

"Mmmmm, there we go. Modest improvement! Though you shouldn't shake your head, either. That's very presumptuous. If I wanted a slave's worthless opinion, I'd ask for it."

Wendy lifted her crop to strike again when a sudden realization stopped her hand. "Actually, that gives me a great idea!"

She tossed her weapons aside and strode back around to Jack's front. Wendy proceeded to the far wall, taking up position by a different rack of toys. This one had a large array of shiny, metal butt plugs lined up in a row. They ranged from beginner sizes on the left to truly massive ones for advanced anal whores on the right.

"You have a lot of anal training ahead, so it's time we get started! I'm going to be generous and allow you to pick which one we use first. Hurry up and choose! If you don't confirm one in the next fifteen seconds, I'll pick for you."

Alarm spread over Jack's face as he scanned the row of plugs back and forth. Not getting his ass stuffed with a bulbous metal plug was no longer an option, so he resolved to go with the smallest one on the rack. He craned his neck, pointing his head to the left. Jack aimed the dildo protruding from his mouth to the side with the smaller toys.

"ZAHHH WUHHHH!"

The direction of his selection was clear, if not the exact specimen, but Wendy ignored his plea. She moved to the right and pointed to third biggest toy on the rack. "Oh, you want this one?"

Jack grunted and shook his head.

"Got it. This one, then?" She indicated the second largest metal missile.

A look of defeat crept into Jack's eyes. He knew it was pointless, but he pointed the dildo sprouting from his face at the left side of the rack once again.

Wendy snickered before lifting the fattest, meanest looking plug from the rack. "Ah, very good. A wonderful pick, slave! I knew you were a size queen!"

Jack's self control fled as she hefted the fat toy and collected a bottle of anal lube. He yelled and shook his head as she sauntered back behind him, grinning the whole way. Wendy set the items aside, opting to grope his already reddened cheeks and deliver a fresh dose of searing pain before proceeding. Jack groaned around the rubber dick, saliva sliding from his bottom lip as his flesh screamed.

All he had left were half-whimpers as Wendy brought the tube of thick grease to his pucker, inserted the head and squeezed the vile goo into his rectum. His ass flooded with the gross, cold lubricant and Jack began to sweat in his bonds despite the cool dungeon air around him.

For the next fifteen minutes, the giant metal plug thrust into his spongy sphincter; retracting and inserting a little deeper with each thrust. The cruel woman cackled and cooed as she watched his pucker slowly expand and the massive plug disappear ever deeper into his well-lubed anal cavity.

Finally, with a strong push, a painful stretch and a straining, completely red face, Jack felt the weighty end of the toy plunge through his starfish and settle in his ass. His frame dripped with sweat as he groaned heavily around the gag.

Jack's rosebud shriveled around the plug's rod that led to the wide, flat metal base. It pressed against his ass cheeks, causing new flares of pain as it locked in place. The gargantuan toy would be sealed in his savaged bottom until an equally harsh effort was made to extract it from his tortured anatomy. An effort only his captor could provide.

A giddy Wendy dashed around to the front of the bondage bench and grabbed a fistful of Jack's now sweaty hair. She masturbated with her spare hand, her lube drenched fingers sliding up and down her gushing pussy. Her natural lubricant mingled with the anal grease smeared on her fingers as she rubbed herself passionately.

"On the rare occasion you're allowed to speak, you will refer to me as Mistress Nyx. Understood, slave?"

Jack mumbled a weak affirmative and nodded his head. The dildo extending from his mouth raised and lowered with his weary neck. It was the one tiny bit of motion his body could still control. That is, until she pulled his head upward, forcing him to hold the obscene toy at an angle she could enjoy.

Wendy moaned as her fingers circled around her vulva and stroked her growing clit. After a long spell of smooth, sultry motions, she abandoned her aggressive slicking and grabbed Jack's head with both hands. Her body stepped in, bringing the tip of the dildo to her waiting sex. She sank onto it gently, her steamy jungle of flesh growing ever closer to Jack as her lips enveloped the latex cock inch by inch.

A guttural groan went up as Wendy slid to the bottom of the toy and her hot curtains were pressed to Jack's gagged face. The smell of her sex was overwhelming; a combination of mild sweetness and powerful musk. Moments later, her flavor intensified as he got his first taste of her juices. They trickled down the dildo and ran all over the gag stuffing his mouth.

The rivulets turned into a stream as Wendy began sliding up and down, extracting the toy from her pussy and thrusting her hips back onto her human dildo stand. The pace of her fucking steadily increased, becoming more frantic, wet and noisy as she mashed her hungry snatch down on Jack's helpless head. He was bathed in her squirt as Wendy's first climax built like a shuddering volcano.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! YESSS!!! FUCK YES!!!!!"

* * * * *

Jack's eyes opened. He stared up at the ceiling fan as it turned and circulated air around his guest suite. The room was mostly dark, aside from the desk lamp beside his computer which had been left on. An awful headache buzzed away at his skull. He groaned before sitting up slowly. His body was sluggish and sore. Jack was dressed in the same clothes he'd worn to dinner.

'Jesus... Was that another dream? I must have gotten obliterated at dinner. I don't even remember coming back to the room... It must have been a dream. But then, why is my ass so sore?'

He turned and set his feet on the floor, finding his shoes waiting for him right beside the night stand. After putting them back on, he reached over and picked up his watch. It was 1:07 AM.

'Well, there goes another night. Can't believe I--'

And then it happened. Despite his fatigue and the persistent ache throbbing through his head, the spark glided down from the heavens. Like a miniature comet, it blazed through the cold night air and descended into the pit where a wealth of kindling awaited. With a flash and a roar, flames erupted and the bonfire was lit. The furnace of Jack's mind roared to life. The gateway was open and out poured the soul of his next novel.

Characters! Settings! Dialogue! Plot devices! Motivations! Details big and small. A torrent of harmonious ideas rushed forth. They danced on the edges of his mind, illuminated by the light of the building blaze. Everything shone brightly, highlighted in sudden crystal clarity.

Jack raised from the bed and quickly hurried to the desk chair. He sat down, powered on his laptop and cracked his knuckles anxiously. While the device was booting up, he popped two Tylenol and downed them with the half-empty bottle of water he'd left behind earlier. As soon as the OS was ready, he opened his outline document and began punching the keys in earnest.

There was so much more to add now. Plot threads that previously ended in question marks were ready to be filled in. The next several chapters of his story had been laid out like the yellow brick road to Oz. He typed like a mad man, getting down every important detail before the forms gathered around his bonfire shifted.

After a half hour of restructuring, he was satisfied. He closed the outline, opened his new novel and picked up right where he'd left off. He typed with equal fervor, staring ahead as the minutes and hours slipped away. He left his chair only on occasion to use the bathroom, fetch another beverage or sate his grumbling stomach with a quick snack.

Soon, the sun was rising on the horizon and the room's biggest window offered a brilliant view. It was a beautiful morning on the mountain, but Jack ignored the slowly shifting rainbow of ever brighter colors in the distance. The sound of key-clicks flowed like a mighty river.

Once the fire was lit, you never left it unattended. You stoked it, studied it and relished in its warmth. Only when it burned out or one's mind and body grew too exhausted to continue, did the keeper of the flame elect to rest. Three more hours passed like sands through the hourglass.

*knock knock knock*

"Mr. Fleming? It's ten after nine! You want breakfast or not?!?" he heard Wendy's voice from the other side of the bedroom door.

"Ummmm, I'm kind of in the middle of something!" Jack answered with a raised voice. "I'll pass today, but thank you!"

At any other time, he wouldn't have been so rude to not even answer the door. But he could always explain himself later and, as a fan, he was sure Wendy would understand. Jack heard her boot heels knock into the distance as she walked from his door without another word.

Jack continued typing until the morning turned into early afternoon. He knocked out twenty fives pages in record time; nearly twice his usual pace. The flames slowly receded until there was nothing left but smoldering embers. Jack's eyes grew heavy. He looked to the clock in the corner of his monitor. It was 12:48 PM. He'd been at it for almost twelve hours straight. After a quick save, he closed his notebook and let out a hearty yawn.

His joints creaked as he stood from his chair, audibly complaining about the lack of physical activity. Jack was hungry again, but his body needed rest even more than food. He hadn't gotten proper rest in a while. Day naps and half-sleeps after drinking too much certainly didn't count. He dragged himself back to his bed, collapsed into the covers and quickly faded into blissful sleep.

* * * * *

Jack's eyes opened groggily, yet again. This time, it was to a much less pleasant sight and sensation. He was back in Wendy's dungeon, laying on his side. Thick leather was wrapped around his head and another fat rubber toy was uncomfortably lodged in his mouth. This time it was a firm, spongy red ball, holding his tongue down and his jaw open wide.

He peered through the eye holes in the tight, black bondage hood, and looked his body up and down. The cold of the basement floor was soaking into him, naked as he was from the neck down. His arms, legs and waist were shackled in a series of metal restraints. His wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs and the leather harness fitted around his body were connected in several places with lengths of strong chain. He couldn't lift his hands or move his feet very far without pulling his other limbs in the same direction.

Most horrifically, his cock and balls were surrounded by their own harness of leather and metal. The odd device was connected to its own chain that led to an enormous weight just beyond him. The thing looked like a cannon ball, wrapped in the same kind of leather straps and metal fixtures as his bound nethers.

"HHHMMMPPHHHHHHHHHH! HHMMMMLLLLLLLLPPPPHHH!!!"

His pleas for attention were quickly noticed. Wendy stepped into frame holding her signature crop. This time she was buck naked from head to toe. Within a split second of drinking in her form, Jack's eyes went wide in fear. Below her buxom breasts and wonderful hourglass curves, something had fundamentally changed. A massive cock and a fat, weighty scrotum hung from Wendy's otherwise feminine frame. Even flaccid, it was an imposing, girthy ten inches of thick meat.

Jack yelled into his gag and yanked on his bindings. The metal fixtures ground against themselves, clinking as he contended with multiple strands of heavy, reinforced chain. He began to shimmy away from Wendy at a snail's pace, the sudden shock causing a primal flight response. As he wiggled away, the chain connected to his locked cock and balls grew taut.

"You've been a bad boy, Jack" she announced, lifting her crop in the air. "Even writers who find their mojo need to take care of themselves. You need FOOD!"

*THWACK*

She bent over and laced her riding crop into his struggling thighs.

"HYDRATION!"

*THWACK*

Her second blow whipped across his torso with scathing pain.

"And plenty of REST!"

*WHAP*

Her third strike whipped into his leather-locked face, causing him to grunt and gag on the sticky rubber ball. He saw stars as his head whipped to the side and phlegm leaked out around the shiny red gag. His cheek burned with blistering pain, despite the head harness absorbing some of the sting.

"AAAAARRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"That's alright. I'll take care of you, slave. Someone has to, since that boring-ass wife of yours sure isn't getting it done."

Jack's fear gave way to fresh astonishment. Emily? She'd come up briefly over dinner one time, but nothing in great detail. At least not that he could remember. Why bring her up now? Then, amongst the clanking of chains and clinking of metal on metal, Jack realized one important piece of metal was missing. He looked to his left hand and found his wedding band gone; torn from the finger on which it had rested for years.

"Don't worry. It's somewhere safe. But as long as you're here, you belong to ME! No one else."

Wendy chuckled as she reached below, took hold of her fat python and began stroking her cock up and down. With one hand she fisted her fat column of fuck meat. With the other, she groped at her breasts. The villainous vixen moaned as she pleasured herself, tweaking her own nipples and kneading her tits as her cock thickened and stiffened in her eager grasp. Her eyes opened and closed dreamily, gazing down at Jack in between blissful strumming of her sinful assets.

"Tell you what, slave. If you can make it all the way to the bottom of the stairs, I'll undo your bindings and let you go back to your room without fucking your ass raw! How does that sound?"

Jack craned his neck, furiously searching for the stairs. He found them in the distance. They were at least forty feet away. In his current circumstances, it might as well have been a mile. He looked back to Wendy, finding naught but crazed amusement and the delight of a sexual power trip gleaming in her eyes. She jerked her thickening phallus lewdly, her smile wicked as she watched Jack squirm.

He mumbled around the spit-soaked ball and began turning his shackled body in the direction of the stairway. Once he was at the proper angle he resumed his torturously slow motion, worming his way forward by centimeters at a time as he wrestled with the chains locking his wrists, ankles, thighs and forearms to the same iron ring. As he lumbered forth, the chain connected to his balls ran out of slack and the extra weight of the massive stone ball pulled on his scrotum and caged penis.

"AHHHHHHH! RRRRRRGGGHHHMMMMMMMM!!!"

Wendy said nothing for a spell as she massaged her weighty breasts. She masturbated her growing shaft to full erection as she enjoyed the spectacle before her. The decadent Domina cackled as she watched his painfully slow progress. The massive iron ball began to drag behind Jack as he pulled it with his most sensitive organs.

"Hahahahahaha! That's it! INCH, inch-worm! Move like the fucking slug you are!"

*THWACK THWACK THWACK*

She retrieved her crop and lashed into his twisting, writhing form. Wendy tagged him mercilessly with the business end of her weapon as Jack made brutally slow progress across the unforgiving concrete. For the longest twenty minutes of his life, Jack pushed himself through the painful blows and burgeoning cramps, growing ever closer to the stairs. When he came within a foot of his salvation, Wendy's tone shifted rapidly.

"You stupid fuck! You thought I was serious, didn't you?"

She grabbed the iron ring at the center of Jack's web of bondage. With surprising strength, she hefted him in the opposite direction, yanking him across the unforgiving floor. Flesh and metal scraped across the gritty ground as Jack screamed into the sopping ball of thick rubber. The iron weight was pulled even more forcefully behind him, tearing at his scrotum as Jack was dragged to his doom.

"It's time I introduce you to my Den of Debauchery" she said while hauling him towards a large, red door. "Only my favorite clients get to play here!"