The Spark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's glossy black attire was outlined in thick ropes of white. The stronger, more substantial ones were the fibrous lengths winding around his arms, legs and chest. They connected up to a single iron ring in the ceiling from which his body hung. The other ropes were long strands of gluey ejaculate, splattered all over his strung-up body.

His arms were bound tightly behind his back as Jack dangled in mid air. He could scarcely feel them anymore; or his brutally strained thighs and calves which were held apart by their own harsh restraints. Two and a half weeks of sweat and grime filled Jack's rubbery prison, along with whatever semen had seeped from the end of Wendy's cum-pipe past the seal of latex and flesh.

Jack's caged dicklet hung below, flopping back and forth painfully as Wendy railed his ass. Having been denied release for three weeks, his penis bulged against the tiny steel bars, radiating with hot agony. Her massive scrotum swung below, bludgeoning his smaller sack with each powerful fuck.

His mouth was stuffed with red rubber and several ounces of Mistress Nyx's nougat filth. Jack had lost track of how many times Wendy nutted in his holes during this session. Every time she exploded deep in his throat or bowels, she plugged the hole with stifling rubber and alternated positions. Occasionally she would pause to scathe his dangling body with her flogger or smack his helpless genitals with her crop, but she always resumed fucking his cum-clogged portals before long.

Wendy threw her head back, bathing in the exquisite pleasure of fucking a bound and helpless slave. Her thick thighs and powerful hips flexed as she groaned with animal lust. Her rutting was feral, her lust growing more concentrated with every sticky load she fired into the dangling gimp cum-dump.

Sperm leaked from Jack's brutalized sphincter as Wendy held his hips in a death grip and drilled him like an oil derrick. Her pelvis slapped into his bruised ass as her naked body glistened with sweat. Her breasts heaved as Mistress Nyx moaned and grunted, driving towards her next powerful orgasm. Of all the slutty souls she'd snared in her Femdom web, she'd never wanted so badly to drown one in her seed.

"AHHHHHHH!!! HERE IT COMES YOU SLUT!!! RIGHT IN YOUR FUCKING GUTS!!!"

Wendy buried herself to the hilt and screamed in bliss. Her fucking came to an abrupt stop as blast after ropey blast of warm sludge ejected into Jack's packed bottom. She reached out and grabbed the back of his hood, pulling Jack's head back as her cock exploded in his stretched bowels. Each fleshy hiccup and jet of hot spunk filled his insides like a balloon. Jack's eyes rolled upward as he hung in the trap of rope and rubber, accepting another liquid bounty.

When the last spurt of clingy custard spat into his body, Wendy pulled back. Her train of bulging cock exited Jack's body with a wet slurp and an audible pop. Before more than a few globs of her glorious gift could escape, Mistress Nyx shoved the biggest rubber plug she owned deep in his desecrated cavern. The enormously fat, black latex cone plunged in, sealing his ass while stretching it even wider and more painfully than she had with her cock.

Jack flailed in his bondage, pulling helplessly on the ropes as he sweltered in cum and rubber. Wendy walked around him slowly, admiring her work. She stroked her massive member; a raging erection that never seemed satisfied no matter how many times it discharged in Jack's gunked-up holes. Intermittently, her hand drifted down and massaged her colossal sack; twin fleshy cantaloupes that never ran dry of gooey nectar.

When she reached the front of her all time favorite slave, Mistress Nyx grabbed his head and lifted Jack's gaze to meet hers. She looked upon him wistfully, drinking in every emotion and sensation in the hopes it would remain embedded in her mind forever.

"We're almost finished, my pet. You're so close. I think you need just one more dose of... inspiration."

She unbuckled the ball gag from his face, pulled it from his lips and tossed the sloppy toy aside. A dollop of phlegm and cum slid from Jack's lips as he coughed twice. He opened his mouth to speak, but found no chance to utter even a single word. Wendy brought her hot, sticky glans to his lips and shoved her cock through his drooling lips.

Wrapping her hands around his throat, she slid balls deep into his warm, tight canal. Her fat schwanz slid across his supple tongue and lodged in his velvety throat. Moist clogging and sputtering noises grew in frequency as she began aggressively fucking his face. Mistress Nyx let out fresh moans as she went ass to mouth and gave Jack the most thorough taste yet of her pungent penis.

Wendy gazed down at her collared slave with an almost loving gaze. She savored the long, final rut as her balls smacked his chin and slowly refilled with the man slut's final meal.

* * * * *

Jack Fleming sat in his darkened room, the glow of the laptop monitor the only thing illuminating his filthy gimp form. He muttered around the ball gag, the filthy rubber sphere still lodged in his mouth and locked into his face. His ass squirmed on the massive plug, still buried in his rectum and sealed below his locked ass flap.

He was as saturated in Wendy's cum as a living human being could possibly be. He felt it gumming up his insides and sliding around his packed mouth, perpetually fouling his taste buds. Jack had never imagined that he could be so dehumanized and debased. He was a human condom sitting at a keyboard.

And yet, his fingers had never moved so fast in his life. His latex digits glided like a skilled musician across the world's most grand piano. The pages filled with elegant dialogue, incisive description and the finest turns of phrase. A pristine paradigm descended into Jack's prodigious prose. An all new universe was unveiled in which he could explore and grow. This was merely the first volume in what might be a glorious new series.

The sun set. The sun rose again. The words poured from Jack's mind with the force of a supernova. The paragraphs filled the page with increasing speed, like a race car losing control. The sheer mental energy being channeled threatened to overwhelm Jack. His input grew so frenzied that he could no longer read the words as fast as he was typing them.

Jack held onto the unfolding miracle with a tenuous grip, bending in the gale of brilliance. He screamed into the ball gag, his brain on the brink of cracking into pure madness. His body tensed in the skin-tight prison of rubber, sweat and semen. The world around him turned fuzzy and granular as the light from the monitor grew to a blinding brightness.

The words 'THE END' flashed through his mind with violent, jarring effect, burning his synapses out as his consciousness crashed to a screeching halt of blackness.

* * * * *

Jack's eyes opened after what felt like the longest and most peaceful sleep of his life. Birds tweeted at each other, flitting about just outside the window. It was another beautiful morning on the mountain.

He pulled the covers back and found himself wearing a pair of his usual boxers. Jack looked around the room and found everything back in its place; all his clothes, belongings and luggage. The flummoxed writer stood and moved to the desk where a letter and his wedding ring lay beside his closed laptop. He took the ring and fixed it back on his left hand before taking up the note.

'Dear Jack,

I'm sorry I couldn't see you off today, but there's somewhere else I need to be.

I know it's been quite the strange trip for you, but I think the results will speak for themselves. It was my pleasure to provide the proper environment so you could write your next bestseller. I can't wait to read it.

Your vehicle has been attended to. Feel free to shower and eat before you leave.

It was an honor, Mr. Fleming. Take care of yourself.

Your Biggest Fan,

Wendy Doyle

P.S. When you're ready to write part two, I'll be here.'

* * * * *

Jack leaned back in his chair and observed the ritzy restaurant as he waited for Margo to finish explaining her order to the waiter. The middle aged brunette always took forever to make up her mind. Once she did, there'd be a dozen stipulations about how the meal should be prepared. Jack knew her habits well since this was an old ritual; a custom they'd formed over the course of fifteen years. Every time he finished a book, Jack met his agent for lunch and drinks once she'd had the chance to read it.

After relaying the order there was no way in hell the kitchen would get right, Margo smiled and handed her menu off. The waiter took his leave and the woman in the blue business blazer turned back to her most prominent client.

"Well, you must've had some weekend at that B&B." She produced the printed preview of the book and held it up. "This was... something else."

"A little different from my previous work, I know."

"To say the least" Margo replied. She lifted her wine glass and took a long sip.

"Is that going to cause a problem?" Jack asked, shifting in his chair.

"Not necessarily" she replied, flipping through the pages. "But it's probably going to need some editing."

"No edits" he cut her off with the wave of his hand. "I want it published as is."

Margo cocked her head and lifted an eyebrow. Her expression clearly read: 'Are you fucking serious?'

"Ok, as few edits as possible then."

"If you don't mind me asking, why the sudden turn?"

"Is it really so sudden? There's always been an element of titillation to my work."

"Jack, this goes beyond titillation. This is, to be frank, shockingly sexual and much more graphic than anything you've written in the past."

"It is what it is. The muse whispers. I merely write. If she decides it's time for a change, then it's time for a change."

"Not to mention the length! This thing is practically a phone book!" She dropped the slab of pages on the table. It hit the cloth-draped surface with a thud, rattling the silverware.

"Then my readers will get a bargain."

"Yeah, once we figure out who those readers are! Because it sure as hell isn't bored housewives."

"I have every confidence in you" Jack said with a snarky smile.

Margo sighed. She took up her glass and drained it before pointing at Jack inquisitively. "Seriously, what the hell happened up there? Did you do Ayahuasca? Have some kind of mid-life crisis? Did Pandora's box open?"

Jack chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "What can I say? I was inspired."