All Comments on 'The Spark Ch. 02'

by SandyLady

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Shit!

The 2nd chapter seemed so fake

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

I typically don't read incest stories but I couldn't resist this one. Your buildup is superb and you channel raw lust like not one else. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
must be in every white male,to share their women

something that born in them,let someone else share her.its' a chock of shit.i don't want what everybody else had if i know it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sloppy seconds for son

What a bunch of bullshit. You can do better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I don't understand all the harsh criticism...

while I would have prefered that the son's buddy had gone home and mom going through with her intentions, I could see where the author did a neat job of turning it to realize one of her original fantasies -- having her son hold her hand as she's being fucked. That made sense.

All in all a very nicely written story that left off with mom saying she's going to get it on with her son (assuming the author doesn't let the dorks that trashed the story get to her!) and THAT'S enough for this schmuck to look forward to it being continued! (And hopefully soon!)

I wish more moms that think about their sons would write these kinds of stories, as they're way hotter for us straight guys than when some bearded fat guy with silivia dripping from his lips cranks them out. I just wish, too, that such moms would write them with just her and her son rather than everyone swinging from the drapes (which, thankfully, this author avoided doing).

Please write the follow up soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Forget these reviewers

This was excellent and well worth waiting for. I like the continuation of the plot and story. Ignore the stupid comments of those with limited imaginations and sexual horizons. There are some folks who come to this site just to attack the authors for their work regardless of content. I think these folks should test their own abilities to write stories but alas, they probably do not even have the mental capacity to even do that. Keep up the great work. I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
two thumbs down

The build up was decent but the sons friend being added to the situation killed it. What kind of people get off to sharing women? That is disgusting! Maybe it is the inferior guys with little dicks that can't satisfy a woman who will let another man have a go. No loving son could watch another man have sex with his mother. For your next story you should have the three of them feeling very awkward and it destroys the relationship. The son kicks his friends ass then the police get involved, and the situation is brought to the public and every relationship is destroyed. If it had just been mom and son. That can be kept secret but you messed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks

Great buildup, would have liked to see it continue. I don't mind the friend being added. Please write more...

hammer17hammer17over 16 years ago
WOW

I can't believe that no one that has left a comment hasn't used there name. I guess they don't feel comfortable with reading incest and everyone knowing they read it aand left a comment he he he LMFAO!!

Anyhoo SandyLady, pretty good story but I too would have proffered that the friend went home and the mom do the son first. Hell maybe even the friend do his own mom, then all four of them share each other.

Then the hubbies find out and join in the fun, that to me would be HOT.. Just my opinion, now as I like to say "opinions are like assholes Everyone Has One" hehehe... Sorry I didn't score this one as high as the first chapter but I already told you why.. Looking forward to your next chapters..

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it

SandyLady,

I just love your two stories - can't wait for part3!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
moms

any moms that would like to talk about fuckin there sons call me7027694933

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSandyLady@SandyLady
Raised in a quite village and discovered it wasn't so quiet as I grew older.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Spark Previous Part
The Spark Series Info