The Spark Ch. 03

Story Info
At work.
4.2k words
4.8
3.3k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dofok
Dofok
1 Followers

This chapter is the third in the journey that Andrew and Janine started at a lake and some strange noise. A change is about to happen to Janine that will make Andrew a very lucky guy.

Comments are very welcome.

***

Andrew

Refreshed and ready for work I woke up. My semi hard cock was still inside Janine's pussy. I hope I can wake up like this every morning. I smiled at the thought. I could definitely get used to it.

Pulling out I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. The warm water felt nice over my sweaty body. Last night had been wild. It is a night I will not forget soon. My cock was a bit sore, first with the sex in the lake, then on the blanket, the furious jerking off and finally the hard pounding in Janine's tight pussy. But it was also ready for another round. No, I will not jerk off, it probably won't work anyway. And Janine is still sleeping.

Janine

The sound of water interrupted my sleep. I felt so good, fully rested and ready to get up. As usual I sat up with my eyes closed. It sounds weird, but it gives me the best start on a day. Sitting up I felt good, sexy, and very comfortable with myself. I pulled my legs out of bed and stood up. My balance was way off and I almost fell down on the floor. What? Quickly I sat back on the bed and opened my eyes.

I looked down and saw a set of enormous boobs. Much larger than my usual B-cup. Uhm, what is this? How? I was somewhat bewildered and believed that I was still dreaming. Pinch myself? Like they do in the movies? I touched the big breasts. Oh my God, that feels so good. The breasts were very sensitive. I pinched one of the nipples, hard, and it hurt a lot. Okay I am awake.

I stood up again and found my balance. It was easy, now that I knew what to expect and I went to the full length mirror and looked at myself. Or rather at the massive rack on my chest. They are so big. I smirked. Andrew is going to love them.

I studied them for a while, examined them, touched them, squeezed them. They were fantastic, sensitive to the touch and just the right size. They suited me very well. Hmm, what to wear? I have nothing where these glorious tits will fit. I rummaged through my cupboard and found a t-shirt that was normally loose and very comfortable. On my new tits it would be tight, very tight. I frowned. I don't want to look like this, what will my customers think? I need some new shirts that fit. And some new bras. Although they do look firm enough not to need any.

Andrew

I finished the bath and was drying myself off, when Janine hurried into the shower.

"Honey, you have to hurry, if you are not going to be late." I said loud enough for her to hear over the running water. She grunted something that I could not understand. Maybe she is tired from our escapades yesterday.

I dressed in my usual work attire and went to the kitchen. I made the breakfast table, with cereal, milk, coffee, bread, butter and so on. The normal stuff for work day. A quick cup of coffee and then I am off I was sipping at a cup of coffee when I heard Janine enter the kitchen.

"Good morning honey, ready for work?" I asked.

"No, I am not. I have nothing to wear!" she replied sounding sour and worried.

I took another sip of my coffee. "That is not entirely true dear. You have a closet full of clothes!"

She sighed heavily.

"What is troubling you my dear." I said and turned around. There she was in her tight blue jeans, a white t-shirt that was way too small. I gaped and almost dropped the cup. What the fuck has happened to her? Then I looked again and it was easy to see that everything was normal except for the huge boobs that were tightly confined in a t-shirt several sizes too small.

"I cannot go to work like this," she hissed.

I thought she was playing some prank with me, but I wouldn't bite. With a grin I said "What are you talking about, that t-shirt looks perfect on you!"

"Of course that is what you think" she almost cried.

"Look honey, we can go and buy new shirts later today if you like, but right now you look fabulous." I walked to her and pulled her close to me. They have to be fake somehow. Pulling her tight for a kiss, the breasts got in the way. But they feel so real.

"Uhm, honey where did you get these from?" I asked.

"Well, I woke up this morning and here they are!" she responded, still sounding worried.

I was still convinced they were fake and I was running late so I had to call her bluff "Okay, lose the shirt and let me see them."

She pulled the shirt over her head. I gasped. They looked so real. I touched them. Oh my God, they are real. "So you are saying that you have no idea how?" I asked, still touching her gigantic tits. She moaned by the touch.

Janine

"No, I have no idea how!" I whispered, enjoying the fantastic feeling of his hands on my boobs. I moaned louder, wanting him to continue. Hoping for him to continue. I was sure that I would get an orgasm just by his touch, so good did it feel.

All of a sudden he withdrew his hands. "I am so sorry honey, but I have to leave now." He gave me a quick kiss. "I don't want to be late on the first day after our vacation." Then he left me.

I continued to touch myself. It felt so nice. How can he do it, here I am showing him a perfect pair of tits. His favorite size and oh so firm and sensitive.

I knew of his fantasies and wasn't in the slightest jealous. I had found out very early in our relationship.

---

It was a few months after our first date and I had wanted to surprise him with dinner at his place. I had bought some ingredients for a good pasta. At his apartment I had knocked on his door but he hadn't answered. I knew he was home because I could hear water running and him singing in the bath. I tried the door and to my surprise it hadn't been locked. I had entered and put the groceries into the kitchen.

I wanted us to prepare the food together so I knew I had some time to kill. He usually takes his time in the bath. To spend the time I wanted to check my emails. His computer was on and there was no password screen. I promised myself that I really had to teach him something about security. The unlocked door and no password on his computer were good candidates on where to begin.

I had opened a browser and found the usual panes open, Google search page, email and a couple of news sites. And one that appeared to be homemade. The page contained a lot of links and nothing else, so I had pressed the first. It went to a porn site, the second as well. Typical men. Lower on the page, the links looked specific. Clicking a random one had transferred me to a porn movie, where the first frame showed a blonde with incredible big boobs. Curious I had started the movie and after some sucking on guys cock he had placed it between her big breasts.

"Yes, yes, FUCK my boobs..." the woman had yelled before I had turned down the volume. Apparently Andrew had not heard anything. Clicking through some more of the specific links I had realized that they all were videos containing big boobed girls.

To my own surprise I wasn't jealous. Big boobs might be his thing, but the way he treated my smaller boobs told me that he adored these just as much.

About a month later I had wanted to let him know of his fetish. I was riding him slowly and was touching my boobs. "Close your eyes!" I had told him with a hint of something special. He did so. "Now imagine that my tits are as big as those babes in your porn movie database!"

He had blushed. He had wanted to deny it, but his cock had betrayed him. It had twisted inside me. I had smiled at myself "Aha, so you do like big tits?"

"I do honey, but your boobs are very sexy as well." he had said and I had believed him.

"I know honey, now shut up and enjoy 'my' big boobs pressed hard together with hard protruding nipples." He had moaned and before I had long he had climaxed hard inside.

We have played this fantasy a few times since.

---

I caught him on his way out of the door. "So you will pick me up at 4 and then we can go shopping?".

"Sure honey, see you."

Quickly I redressed and surprisingly loved the tightness of the t-shirt on my breasts. Then I also hurried to work. The drive was short and I was excited and a bit worried. Susan will be out of her mind when I tell her what we did at the lake. I smiled at the thought and then I frowned. How am I going to explain my new boobs to her? That I had to figure out later on.

In my hurry I totally forgot breakfast.

Andrew

I drove my normal route, but almost missed the exit. I was thinking about the sudden change in Janines appearance. I was thrilled. It is quite amazing, but I truly wonder how it happened. I pictured her now perfect boobs. At least in my opinion. They surely give her an incredible sexy look. At the mere thought of her fantastic boobs my cock became hard.

Therefore I felt a bit embarrassed since my cock was clearly visible in my pants. What can I do to calm myself? Ah yes, think about the expected schedule today. Catching up with my emails. Probably boring. Then the usual Monday meeting with Liz. Nothing much to that one. More meetings... Much to my relief my erection had cooled down a bit

The email check was as boring as expected. Nothing fancy, nothing exciting. Next was Liz. I went to her office. I knocked.

"Come in, Andy."

She was standing at her window with some papers, reading them. As usual she was dressed according to corporate standards. Boring was giving it too much credit. Even in her skirt and jacket she did not look very feminine. Not like the other women at the office. They often challenged the standards, but never broke them of course. In my eyes it was definitely an improvement with a show of nice legs, pert bottocks and even some cleavage from time to time.

Once I had wondered how Liz looked beneath those dreadful clothes, but had also quickly dismissed the thought. She is my manager, so quit those fantasies you pervert.

"Hi Liz, how are you today?".

She smiled and went to the meeting table and sat down. I joined her. Our meeting was efficient and quickly done.

Janine

I drove the short distance to the hair salon and parked in my usual parking space. The guard, John, greeted me with his friendly nod as he did every day, but today his eyes were drawn to my breasts. The middle aged man quickly recovered from his indiscretion and looked me into my eyes.

"Uhm miss, welcome back from vacation, I see that you spent your time in surgery getting those...". He hinted at my breasts. "May I be honest?"

I smiled warmly and said "Sure John".

He cleared his throat "I find them too big for you".

I blushed and my smile faded a bit. "But..." I really wanted to tell him that it had occurred over night as if by magic. But at the same time I knew how ridiculous that would sound. "...I know, but since Andrew likes them big I wanted to go all in."

John shook his head and said with a slight grin "I see. Hmm, I guess I will get used to them eventually".

Still blushing I walked quickly to the salon and entered. I could hear Susan was already there preparing for the customers of the day. She did that most days, so today was no different.

"Hi Susan" I called from the back.

"Hi Jan, be with you in a second" she called back. I watched her through the door. She was in her favorite knee length black skirt and a red blouse. It looked good on her slender body. Her long ginger hair was in a rather fancy braid. I actually liked it, but my mind was circulating around how to explain my new situation.

"OH... my God..." she gasped when she saw me, or rather saw my much bigger boobs. Quickly regaining her composure she came to me and hugged me tight. It felt so good. We usually greeted each other with a hug, but this time it was different. She held me firmly, pressing her breasts into mine, and I liked it. The touch sent a tingle through my body and I returned the hug just as firmly.

"I would never have expected that of you, dearest" then she pulled back and used her hands to caress them. Wow, her hands are so nice.

"Why did you do it? How big are they? Where did you get it done? They are so firm. Did you know that I had mine done some years ago? What did you pay..." then she was out of breath. I used the short interruption to answer.

Similar to John, the security guard, I thought it was best to stick to the implant story. "Well I had to do it for Andr..." I frowned and changed my mind. She was my best girlfriend and I would have a hard time holding on the story. "Actually, I have to tell you something."

Susan was about to continue her series of questions when she noticed me frowning.

"What is it Jan, you have such a strange look on your face."

"Yes, Susan, you see I did not get implants." I pulled away from her "I woke up this morning and they looked like this. They were normal yesterday and I cannot explain it."

Susan smirked "riiight" she got close to me again and started to touch my boobs again.

"Now let me see those scars. Where did the doctor cut you? In your armpit I assume. Well that is how I got mine. According to the doctor it was more difficult but the result would be sooo much better..."

At that exact moment the doorbell rang. Susan could see how much I was blushing so she went to greet the first customer. "Jan, it is Brittany!"

I looked forward to working with Brittany, an elderly regular customer with wonderful hair, easy to work with and always looked like a million when I was done with her. She smiled her usual smile, but I could clearly see disapproval in her eyes. I knew why. We had talked about the issue earlier and I knew she was against augmentation in general.

At the washing station I got in trouble. My breasts were in the way and I couldn't do my work like I used to. It was as if I had to learn from scratch. As it took much longer than usual, Brittany drily commented on my progress, "take as much time as you need, dear. I know you can handle it, despite your... uhm... challenges".

"I am sorry Brittany, I will get used to... well you know..."

"I do, sweetheart...". She smiled and then added "I don't think women should do it, but you do have this radiant glow around you!"

I blushed highly. I had not seen this coming from Brittany, one of the most conservative women I knew. When she left I had almost found out how to work with my increased bosom, and by lunch I had managed to get up to speed with the customers.

Susan

The whole day I had admired Janine's boob job. They were enormous and the t-shirt she was wearing was clearly a few sizes too small. No it was perfect, tight and revealing. I wanted more of those amazing tits, I wanted to see them, I wanted to touch them. Concentrate... You have your own customers, remember?

Finally it was lunch time and when her customer had left. I went to her and led her into the back. She knew what was coming, but she seemed to be a bit afraid of it. I could see it in her eyes.

"My I?" I asked gently. Hesitantly she nodded. I touched them through the tight t-shirt. Her tiny gasps and moans to my touches made me horny. I would never have dreamt of doing this to my best friend, that was very much in love with Andrew, and as far as I knew straight. But I just had to try.

"You have to let me see them" I whispered slightly out of breath. She looked me into my eyes and found only interest and, I admit, lust. She nodded, again a bit hesitant. I am not sure whether it was to prove her point about the implants or because she wanted to, but she made up her mind and pulled the t-shirt over her head. I gasped. They looked so fine and not even the slightest hint of sagging. I would say that they defied gravity. As they did on women with much smaller breasts or on women that like myself had implants.

I touched them again, and searched for the scar, searched for the implants. Puzzled, I found neither. Have they discovered some new techniques or what? There was absolutely no way that magic like this happened to any woman. It was a brilliant job if so, they were perfect, round, well placed and firm to the touch. Exactly like yours, silly, just bigger. I smiled at myself.

Janine moaned and showed no longer any signs of resistance to my touch. She was clearly horny. And so was I. Since day one I had wanted to have sex with her. Is this my chance? I needed to know. I touched her everywhere and made sure to rub her nipples a bit extra. She was clearly enjoying herself. Hmm, I like the new her.

"Hmm, it seems that you are right". I grinned at her. "This is amazing, can you feel any difference?" I asked while rubbing her nipples a bit harder.

"Yes, they are much more sensi..." I squeezed her nipples just the way I like it myself, and she gasped. Then I leaned over and began to flip my tongue over one nipple while squeezing the other. A shiver ran down her spin and she moaned again. I loved it. Can I get her to do me?

"I have wanted to do that since day one Jan and I am thrilled that you are letting me do it."

Janine

I was surprised, did Susan just tell me that she was into women? Or maybe it is just me? Or maybe my fantastic tits. I looked at her, she was enjoying my boobs and her touch and tongue was so arousing.

When she moved her hand up under her own shirt I realized that I had been selfish. I should give her what she was giving me. But I am not into women or what? Oh well, I will never know if I don't try and Susan is my best friend, so if not with her, then with whom?

I lifted her head so I could look her into her eyes. "Do you want me to... examine... yours?"

Without saying a word she pulled her shirt over head and threw it into the corner of the office. The bra went the same way. Then she stood there in front of me with her beautiful looking D-cups with her nipples pierced.

Gently I touch her pierced nipples. "Doesn't it hurt?"

"No, not anymore. I got used to them."

She grabbed my hands and made me squeeze her nipples. It felt awkward touching another woman's breasts, but I could not determine if it was because of the piercings or not. With some instruction on how to lick, and nip at her tits Susan was approaching a nice orgasm. Can I also cum just by having my boobs touched like that?

The climax was imminent when the doorbell rang. "Nooo" Susan whispered. "I was so close." She kissed me on my check "I hope you are up for a round later..." I nodded, not quite sure if I was, but round one had been nice enough. Then we both got dressed, except that Susan could not find her bra.

Since I hadn't had breakfast I thought that I'd be hungry, but right now I was just hungry for Susan's soft hands on my breasts and Andrew's cock in my pussy.

Andrew

After lunch Liz came to my office.

"Uhm, Andrew!"

She always used my full name when she wanted me to have meetings after usual business hours. I tried my best to hide my irritation.

I looked up at her "Yes?"

"Do you have time for a meeting at 4..."

As expected! But no today, I have a better deal with Janine. "Sorry Liz, that is a no-can-do, I got a sort-of-emergency appointment at the mall with Janine." I used my best disarming smile. "We need to go to the..."

She looked at me, searching my gaze whether I was sincere or just wanted to avoid the meeting. Then she smiled. "I understand, buying clothes is very important, especially after a nice holiday." On her way out she said over her shoulder "Tell me if you find something very interesting."

Dofok
Dofok
1 Followers
12