The Spark Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phew. I am glad she understood, but she has no idea why, and I don't think I should tell her.

"I'll find some time tomorrow, is that ok?"

"Sure, see you tomorrow then."

After the last meeting of the day I was happy to sit in my own office. My mind just wouldn't let go of the pictures I had about Janine and her new boobs. I should be working. I looked very much forward to find some t-shirts and in my mind they should be even more revealing. that would be tight around I am going to play with those tits, and squeeze them around my cock, tight. And I am going to use them to pleasure myself.

I was aroused and my cock was rock hard. I briefly considered going to the restroom and do something about it. No, I have something much better to look forward to. It almost became embarrassing when Andrea, one of my colleagues, wanted to show me something on my screen, but I managed to hide my erection beneath the desk. At least I hope I did.

Janine

When there was about half an hour before the next customers Susan looked at me. "Are you up for round two?" There was no doubt, I wanted her. I wanted to see if I could make her climax just by playing with her tits. Quickly I locked the door to the salon and when I got to the office, Susan had already stripped and was playing with her piercings.

I took over and continued from earlier. She moaned and whispered encouraging words on how to proceed. When I started to suck her nipples into my mouth she climaxed with a heavy sigh. Her body was trembling and she held my head firmly to her nipple. I continued to suck and tease with my tongue. After a while she whispered "Thank you! That was nice."

She then pulled me up and kissed me on my lips. "Are you ready?" I nodded and removed my t-shirt releasing my big firm breasts. I shivered a bit. Both of lust but also a bit scared. What if she is better than Andy? What if I don't like it. She began to gently touch me, slowly circling inwards to my nipples. Squeezing my nipples she kissed me again this time inviting me to play with her naughty tongue. I might as well go all the way! I accepted her invitation and her play with my nipples got more intense.

"Lick them?" I whispered. She hummed and moved her head to my breasts and began to suck and tease. It was wonderful. I loved it. But it was not enough and time was running out, the next customers would be here any minute. Why is it that I cannot cum without Andy?

"I am sorry..." I whispered, my voice full of regret. "I want to cum so much, but I just..." Susan kissed me and cut me off. Then she whispered back "Don't worry Jan, you will... next time?"

Next time? Do I want to try again? My body screamed YES. And I relented. "Yes, and soon... right?"

12