The Spark Ignites Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up the ball and got back into my shooting stance, but she moved at me, reaching for the ball. I reacted on instinct and rotated to move to her side before taking my shot before she could recover. The ball soared into the basket, nothing but net. Fuuuuck that felt good.

"How did you meet Nereah?"

I asked as I jogged over to where the ball rolled, giving the blonde time to put the words together.

"She was my first patient, we ended up hitting it off and have been friends for over a decade now. She also promised to bring me interesting patients from time to time, and she has delivered."

That made enough sense, I guess that between Katarina and myself, we'd provide unique cases that the Fallen could break apart and put back together. Not to mention any of the other strays my lover would help out. Alariel held her arms out, signaling for me to pass her the ball, which I did.

Once she had it in her hands, she moved towards me, dribbling slowly. Suddenly, she burst into movement, going around me and going for a layup. I was entirely unprepared for this, and she went up and put it in, unopposed. Once she landed back on the ground, she turned to me with a half grin.

"I thought you played this game; I didn't know I was going up against some amateur. Either way, my turn. How does it feel having your family back in your life now?"

I opened my mouth to protest, they were just visiting, wouldn't be sticking around. They had lives that weren't here, as mine was. They might stay for a few days, a week at most, but not any longer. I knew it wasn't entirely accurate, and with Nereah, nothing was ever certain. Before

I could respond, Alariel stopped me.

"And none of that 'they're just visiting' crap. Visiting or not, they're part of your life again, and you're going to hurt them if you cut them out again."

I stopped to consider that. She was right, of course, after the shit Steph said last night, I wasn't the happiest with her, but Bri... Fuck I couldn't hurt her like that, she was just too kind.

"I don't know, I haven't really processed it yet I guess, been too busy in my head. Got into a fight, met my family, got shot, all within about an hour last night. I really just don't know."

Alariel was suddenly next to me, pushing the ball into my hands, then pushed me towards the basket.

"Then think, now. You have the time, let your body do the moving, let your mind go."

So, I did, I let myself get into a groove, letting my mind wander. It took me a long time and a lot of sweat, but I came the only conclusion I really could. I couldn't push either of them out of my life, it was hard enough the first time, I couldn't do that again. That smile Bri gave me last night when she saw me warmed something in my heart.

When I finally stopped, I realized how hard I was breathing, and the sweat that was pouring down my body. Thankfully, Alariel didn't ask me what I decided, she just ended the session, allowing me home to shower.

*************************************

The hot water cascaded down my body as I stood underneath the showerhead. I had cleaned the sweat and grime off my body long before this, but the comforting heat helped soothe my mind. I was still troubled by everything. No matter what, I was sure I couldn't push my little sister out of my life again. Steph I was still a bit hesitant about, but she still had come to find me, even if she was rather upset about my new lifestyle.

I was about to start dealing with that issue when the door to my shower was pulled open. In stepped not one, but both my lovers, naked as the day they were born. Well, I should say Kari opened the door, and pushed Nereah in ahead of her. At this point, any thoughts outside my sexy lovers were forgotten. Kari closed the door behind her as my dark skinned lover wrapped her arms around my neck as she murmured in my ear.

"We have maybe an hour or so before your family comes looking for us. Your sister agreed to keep your cousin busy for us. I need this, badly, and so does our wyrm."

She was interrupted by a meaty thwack, followed by a moan slipping from her lips. I knew what that sound was, a hand coming down on her ass. Kari had spanked the elf as she clung to my shoulders. Between the two of us, Nereah was going to be in for a rough ride. Since Kari couldn't dominate me easily, she tended to have a bit more of a field day with the more submissive elf.

With a smooth movement, the redhead turned the elf around and forced her head down until it was even with her pussy. This had the effect of bending her over and placing Nereah's ass even with my now rock solid cock. I grabbed her hips, keeping her steady as I started rubbing the head against her slit. This wasn't the first time they had surprised me in the shower, so this was more or less routine. Kari guided Nereah's head to her slit with a brief command.

"Lick."

That was all the prompting needed, as the elf used her dexterous tongue to start teasing the dragon's pussy. I took that as my cue to start fucking her. With a slow movement, I slid myself into the elf until I was fully sheathed inside her. Nereah was about to let out a loud moan, but Kari stepped into her, forcing the elf's mouth into her, muffling the noises. I looked at Kari with some relief, wouldn't do for anyone in the house getting curious about what was going on in the shower. The dragon just gave me a savage, lusty grin as Nereah kept eating her out. I let a matching smile spread across my lips as I began pounding the woman between us.

They were slow, powerful thrusts that forced Nereah's face into Kari every time. Credit to the elf, she never stopped kissing and licking Kari. The redhead leaned over, one hand still pressing Nereah into her pussy, the other pulled me into a heated kiss. I responded to her by quickly dominating it, my tongue forcing hers into submission as we used the poor elf between us. Kari was a lot more docile of a lover when she wasn't getting fucked. When she was doing the fucking, she stayed in control. When she and I vied for control, she gave in to her instincts, but now, we shared, like a mated pair of dragons. At least that's how she explained it after the first time. It didn't really matter, as long as she didn't really hurt Nereah. I could take Kari clawing and biting me like a wild animal, unlike the elf between us. I healed quickly, Nereah did not, so this worked out well for all parties involved. Kari got to be a top, Nereah didn't get shredded, and I got my dick wet without a fight, a win for everyone.

I knew Nereah was drawing Kari to her edge as she broke our kiss and began panting. Her hand on my neck dropped back down to hold Nereah's mouth to her slit as I picked up my pace. I wasn't quite there yet, but I would be soon. I wanted them both to finish before I did. It didn't take much longer after I noticed Kari's tells before she forced her mouth shut to muffle her low moans. She could get loud, and I was glad she tried to keep herself quiet. Nereah also started quivering around my member, she was on the edge of her own climax, which meant it was time for me to go to town.

I started slamming my hips forward at a feverish pace, making a light slapping sound as my hips met with Nereah's. I let my restraint end, if I knew we were probably running low on time, and I needed to finish before I didn't get the chance to. I had barely finished that thought when I felt myself hit the edge. I started cumming, filling Nereah as I kept thrusting. Now she moaned loudly, as Kari had let her back away during her own orgasm. None of us cared though, as we all came crashing back down to earth.

When we all came back to earth as the water became cold, snapping us all from the post-sex haze. It didn't take us long to clean up and step out. Nereah and Kari both toweling off, while I just increased my body temperature to boil the water off my skin. A handy little trick to be sure.

"I needed that, badly, thanks girls."

They both smiled, and kissed my cheeks before heading out, though Nereah popped her head back in.

"I'll take your family to Aurum; I want you to be surprised by what I got them both. You just be there at eight."

I shook my head with a smile, but agreed. I wanted to talk to Bri more, find out the things I had missed over the past five years. With that, she left me to get dressed and find something to do for the next several hours.

*************************************

Chapter 16

I was leaning against a wall a couple blocks from Aurum, waiting for Nereah to drop off my family. Right now, she was about fifteen minutes late. I was getting bored, and annoyed at her being late. Thankfully, her car rolled to a stop in front of me as Nereah rolled down the passenger window and wolf whistled at me.

"Hey there sexy, how much for the evening?"

I responded as I thought appropriate, I flipped off my elven lover. That amused her greatly, as she giggled at my annoyance. Before I could say anything, the back door opened, and out stepped Steph. She wore a dark crop top that showed off her toned midriff, and a pair of long, tan shorts that displayed her tattoos clearly. It worked well for her, and definitely fit her styles when she was younger, shorts and crop top were her main outfit when we were in high school. Once she was out of the way, I saw Bri getting out. Her outfit stunned me; it was bold, far bolder than I thought she would be comfortable with wearing. She had on a pair of form fitting black capris. That wasn't the shocking part, her very openly cut white tank top was. It showed off a large amount of cleavage, and by far proved that my little sister had grown up to become a very attractive young woman. She stepped out, and closed the door behind her, leaving the three of us standing on the sidewalk.

"Now, you three have fun tonight, and don't do anything I wouldn't do."

With that, Nereah rolled up the window and left us there. It took a few moments, but Bri broke the silence between us.

"So, you also work here as a bouncer?"

I started walking towards the club, and there was already a fairly long line to get in.

"Yeah, I actually started here with Koa, we cut our teeth on a couple punks who decided to try and sell X. Morons thought just because they had money to buy a couple thugs that they were untouchable, heh."

I chuckled lightly, those thugs were barely competent, just big and intimidating. They had fallen before Koa's rocky blows, and my fiery fists. As we got closer, I noticed Bri move towards the end of the line. I shook my head with a light grin, and grabbed her hand. She blushed lightly as I led them both to the front of the line, and the big bouncer standing at the door. He was a built blond with thick, curly hair that fell down to his shoulders. He gave me an odd look, I wasn't scheduled for tonight, but I was dressed somewhat like I was. I had on a form fitting black short sleeve that showed off my lean, but dense muscles, and a pair of designer jeans that Nereah insisted I wear to compliment my build.

"Hey Vince, mind letting us in?"

I greeted him with a grin, one he gave right back.

"Yeah, sure thing V, the boss know you're taking two girls on a date?"

I looked at him with annoyance in my eyes as Bri blushed even deeper.

"They're my family Vince."

He shrugged at that, looking like he didn't really care.

"Hey man, who you bone is up to you, I don't judge, not with family like that."

Steph bulled forward and glared at the blonde, a glare he shrugged off with no effort at all. In this business, a human woman's glare just wasn't enough to phase most of us anymore, and Vince had been at this for a few years now.

"You're a fucking pervert."

Steph accused him, but he just shrugged again.

"As my bro-ah Koa says, I call it like I see it, now get in there, the line is getting antsy."

I wrapped an arm around Steph's neck and pulled her inside Aurum before she could pick a fight with Vince. I felt him slide something into one of my belt loops as we passed him. If I had to guess, it was an emergency pager, in case I did have to step in. I doubted I would be fighting tonight though, and it wasn't my job at the moment anyways.

Inside the club, the music was pounding, filling my core with the feeling of the bass. I steered us towards the bar that was against one of the walls. It was where the tables were, and it would let us talk a little before making our way to the floor. The woman behind the bar looked like she would be more at home in a sex dungeon than as a bartender, but that is more or less what I had come to expect.

"Oh V, so good to see you again, Nereah so loves scheduling us on different nights, almost like she doesn't trust me with you."

The voice came from a black lipped succubus, her wings folded neatly behind her as she blew me a kiss. Her name was Kira, and she was an absolute maneater. I didn't blame Nereah for never scheduling us together, I didn't trust her to not at least try and seduce me, then leave me before the sun even thought about coming up.

"Kira, found your prey for the night yet, or still prowling?"

I asked, just a hint of annoyance seeping into my tone. She laughed at my jab, a deep, melodic sound.

"Not yet, but a perfect buck just walked into my sights, how about it sugar?"

"No thanks, just like every other time."

I responded with immediately, I had zero interest in what she had going on. Before she could try and push further, I changed the topic.

"Kira, this is my family, they blew into town last night, and Nereah suggested I bring them here. My little sister, Bri, and my cousin, Steph."

I tilted my head towards each of them as I named them, letting the demoness know which one was which. She nodded, greeting them both pleasantly. It looked like I threw her off the hunt, at least for now. Just as I was about to order, the thing on my belt buzzed. I took it off, and glanced at it. It was another one of the bouncers, and they were asking for some help with a couple girls who appeared to either have had too much to drink, or were on something.

It didn't take me long to find them, as they were stumbling around the other end of the seating area. I sighed, I suppose I should go help out, but first.

"Steph, mind giving me a hand, might have to pull out the old EMS training."

She nodded, putting aside our earlier issues as we got into professional mindsets. Before we left, I turned to Kira."

"Kira, Bri's off limits, make sure horny bastards know that. We're going to go see what's wrong with those two over there."

I saw her nod out of the corner of my eye as I made my way over to the two girls. As I did, I saw Kira lean over the counter and start talking to Bri, I couldn't make out what they were saying, as the music covered it up. I wasn't able to pay the most attention to the two of them, as we arrived at the two drunk girls. They reeked of alcohol, and were giggling like morons. It wasn't hard to determine they were just shitcanned, so I paged Vince to send someone to help get them an Uber to wherever they were staying. Once a bouncer arrived, Steph and I made our way back to Bri.

Kira was leaning over, whispering something into my little sister's ear, but backed up as we arrived. Her last words had me raising an eyebrow though.

"Just assert yourself, make it incredibly clear, and stand firm, you've got this sweetheart. V, how were you hiding such a sweetie from me? I thought we were friends."

Kira quickly turned the conversation away from whatever girl talk was going on, and knowing the succubus, I really didn't want to know what was going on.

"Well, I literally haven't talked to any of my family for five years, not exactly hiding."

She scoffed at that, before nodding at Bri. I watched with some curiosity as my little sister started working up some courage before she finally grabbed my hand and tried to pull me towards the dance floor. She didn't manage to move me much though, being smaller and not as strong as I was. She just looked over to Steph for a few moments, some kind of silent communication going on that I wasn't privy to as a man.

After that, my cousin rolled her eyes, but turned to ask Kira where the bathrooms were. I was going to tell her, but Bri tugging on my arm drew my attention instead.

"V, come on, please, I want to dance, but I don't want to go out there alone, please?"

Fuck, she was looking at me with puppy dog eyes, I literally could not tell her no. So with a sigh, I let her guide me out to the floor. From there, I lost track of time, I danced, mostly next to my sister, but she grabbed me a few times to dance with me. I kept the men away, and slowly, I was realizing that this wasn't the little sister I grew up with. It was like meeting someone new, who shared her name and some of her mannerisms. I glanced up every now and then, and saw Steph chatting with Kira, for some reason, the two seemed to have hit it off fairly well. Soon, Bri was dancing with me again, boldly moving as if we were more intimate than we really were. I was baffled, was she hitting on me? I had no idea; it didn't make sense. My mind was screaming 'no', but my body was a lot less vehement.

As the beat changed, signaling the next song coming on, Bri did something that shook me to my core. She turned to me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and brought me into a kiss. I was completely shell shocked, so much so that my instincts took over, and I kissed her back.

My brain quickly reasserted itself, and I pushed Bri off me as gently as I could. I didn't want to fling her across the club, and she seemed to understand that, as she didn't resist my efforts. She was deeply flushed, and panting heavily. I wasn't sure what was going on anymore, but I needed some answers, so I pulled my little sister along after me as we made our way to the VIP area above the dance floor.

Up here it was a lot quieter, and mostly deserted. The VIPs usually didn't show up until midnight, and it was only ten thirty right now. I let go of her arm as I turned to her. She was looking at the ground, refusing to meet my gaze.

"Bri.... What, no, why?"

After almost a minute, she finally looked up to me. Her eyes were watering, and she looked like she was on the verge of breaking out into a full blown crying session. I gently placed my hands on her shoulders. I wanted to know why she kissed me, but I didn't want to hurt her.

"I, I... I... I, you've always been there for me, and, and you were always so warm, and kind, and I... I... I."

She was babbling again, just like last night. I couldn't stand to see her like this, so I tried to help her calm down enough to tell me.

"Bri, take a moment, breathe, get your thoughts together."

That process took her a few minutes, but she finally got herself under control enough to keep talking.

"I, I've always had a crush on you, I know it's so wrong, but I can't help it, and I thought after five years it would go away, but..."

She took a deep breath, steeling her nerves if I had to guess

"But I was wrong, I'm sure it isn't a crush, V, I love you, so much. I, I can't live without you in my life!"

The last few words rose in volume, until she was shouting at the end, tears streaming down her face. I short circuited, she loved me, like that? I, fuck, no, I couldn't!

"Bri, I-"

Before I could tell her no, tell her that we were siblings, we couldn't be lovers, screaming from downstairs tore through my thought process. I whipped over to the balcony, and what I saw turned my blood to ice.

There, on the dance floor, stood a tall, fiery woman I never wanted to see again. That fucking forge bitch was back, and she was about to swing her hammer! All of my fight instincts went off at the same time, and without thinking, I jumped off the balcony with a roar, intent on bringing her to the ground in an instant.