The Spark Ignites Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That seemed to be exactly what she was waiting for, as she whipped around, bringing her hammer around in a viscous blow that connected with my ribs. All of my breath was driven from my lungs as I felt my ribs crack. I was flung into the wall by the blow, and I felt my spine scream in protest.

The world was becoming fuzzy as the pain overloaded my brain. I was sure my ribs were at least cracked, if not broken, and my back was in so much pain I couldn't even stand. As I sat there, gasping for air, I saw an orange and tan blob approach me.

The forge demon grabbed me by my collar, and lifted me up to eye level.

"Well well, it seems I'm the victor this time, and to the victor!"

She twisted, and gave me a heavy kidney punch.

"Go the spoils."

I saw over her shoulder, a burning ring, just like when I fought her the first time, appeared. Fuck! NO! That was a portal! FUCK! I tried to struggle, but the pain kept me from putting up much of a fight. I couldn't even stop her from throwing me over her shoulder.

My vision swam into focus, just as she carried me through the portal. My last sight before it closed being Bri and Steph, running towards me, just like they had five years ago, screaming at me. Before I could even try to struggle again, I felt a blow connect with my head, and darkness consumed me.