The Spear and the Escape

Story Info
A sorceress in training and her guest face a home invasion.
2.5k words
4.41
2.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last the vines restraining Dmitri's legs snapped and he stood to his full height. The sound of something heavy slamming in the building reverberated in his ears every other heartbeat. The only other person he'd meet had just ran off to gods know where and he was naked in place he couldnt point out on a map. He needed answers ASAP. So, he bounded up a long set of stone stairs that lead to a thick wooden door.

As he ascended the stairs he heard something very heavy break and fall with a bone-shaking crash. He stopped for a second and looked at the door. "The hell was that?!" He got his answer when he heared screams from dozens of people. And two bellows that couldn't have come from a human mouth. The ceiling about him rumbled as what seemed like a small army charged in. He took a deep breath and slowly made his way up the stairs and through the door.

He slowly opens it and comes face to face with a man but only if you're being extremely general. He was a head shorter than him with the leathery green skin of a lizard and red eyes. He wore revealing leather armor and had a sword a his side. A second passed between them and he reached for his sword while letting out a scream. "The Red Bitch has a st-" His cry was cut short when Dmitri's fist smashed into his face. He went down but but the noise alerted his friends. Not far from the doorway he could hear about five pairs of feet rushing towards him. He made a break for it down the red carpeted hall. Hoping his new body was as fast as it was strong.

As Dmitri ran from his enemies Sa'ravi ran towards a certain room. The magickal lightness given to her by the spell was still with her as she bounded down the hall of the castles upper level. Her frantic mood got a bit better as she passed to door to her room. "Thank the gods they hadn't made it here..." She muttered At least she stopped in front of very large painting. It was of a man almost as tall and muscular as the man she'd summoned and lain with. But his hair was straight and green. His skin was lighter than Dmitri's and his right hand he held an ornate spear. He stood with his foot planted n the neck of some monstrosity. Checking for any invaders Sa'ravi stepped through the painting the picture itself rippling like water.

She arrived in a dark room illuminated by only a few faintly glowing crystals hanging in the air. A table of stone seemed to grow out the floor itself like a stalagmite. Her mouth fell open and she nearly collapsed to her knees at the sight of it. Her mistresses had explained how the magickal power from the local ley lines were gathered here and spread through out Ember hold. Powering many of its conveniences and the defense system. This room should have been full of nearly blindingly bright crystals. But what remained were only as bright a dying embers while the rest lay dull and cold on the floor. It didn't take her long to realize why the castle had lost so much power. She'd summoned a man from another sphere and greatly empowered his body. Such a work of magick would take a tremendous amount of energy and the castle provided most of it.

A wave of revulsion, anger and self loathing hit her like a train. She'd doomed her mistresses castle to satisfy her on lust. She could feel her self shake with rage and hot tears threaten to pour out of her eye's. She would have fallen to the floor and cried her eyes out if not for sound of some intruders running down the hall. Faced with the option of having pity party or killing them she choose the latter. She got to her feet and waited for all of them to pass the painting. When the last of them was a about thirty feet away she step out of the painting with a barely contained fire between her hands. She'd focused every bit of anger and self loathing she'd felt and forged it into a fireball of sickly green flame. They heard her footfalls and turned. Leering grins grew on their faces as they saw the defenseless young woman.

Then Sa'ravi thrust both hands forward and screamed like a battle mad demon. All of them were caught in a great cone of green fire that exploded from her hands. The ones that died instantly were lucky. The others could feel Sa'ravi's anger and spite burning in there veins while there bodies crumbled to ash. She shook the residual heat from her hands and wiped the tears from her face. Setting it into a stern mask she pushed out the pain she felt and thought.

'The castle will fall to the invaders. I am not a powerful enough mage to defeat them all and the Cyclopes' they have. The only choice I have now is to escape.' She had destination in mind on where to go but that train of thought crashed when she remembered her bound summoned boytoy. A wave of guilt welled up in her at the thought of him being at the mercy of the invaders. But it faded when she remembered just how much she'd enhanced his body. 'He can free himself and if he has enough sense he'll try to escape the castle.'

With that she jogged towards the stairs leading to the roof. Silently praying none of the invaders had gotten to peaches yet. As focused as she was now losing her baby too would just kill her.

Dmitri ran as well but unlike Sa'ravi he didn't know Emberhold like the back of his hand. He took a wrong turn and ended up at the doors of a large room. He was ahead of the invaders but he knew they'd be here soon. As strong as he was he wasn't sure he could take on seven armed people nude. So he slipped into the room hoping there was a window or a door leading outside. He was greeted with near total darkness and the floor as he stumbled over a something. Faster than he thought he could move his hands shot out and pushed himself up right again.

What little light in the room radiated from what looked like a case covered by a tarp. "If I can get a little light I might be able to find a way out...." Dmitri picked his way over the clutter on the dark rooms floor step by step. When he reached the case a pulled back the trap he was nearly blinded! "SHIT!" He nearly fell back as he shielded his eye from the light. But when adjusted to the brightness he beheld some amazing.

In a glass covered case cushioned in a green velvet wrapping was a spear of incredible craftsmanship. The light seemed to radiate from the tip itself which looked to be made of sterling silver. One look at that perfect tip and Dmitri knew it could pierce bone, stone and steel like butter. It's haft was make of a strong dark wood that looked unbreakable and he could see something carved on it....

"The Red Bitches breeding stud has got to be in there!" His admiration of the weapon was cut short when he heard yelling near the door. "Damn they found me!" He quickly opened the case and picked up the spear moving it about the darkness to find some escape. But it seemed he was at a dead end. He heard sound off seven weapons being unsheathed made a chill run up his spine.

"Do we have to kill him?" Dmitri shuddered at how causally the statement was said. "A stud like that would sell for a lot in the flesh markets..."

"No! I'm not risking my neck over some extra gold. We're getting paid enough as it is so just follow the lady's orders. No witness! If the Red Bitch knew what we did here then all of us are corpses."

He could hear the door slowly open and he racked his brain for a plan. When it the first of his enemies stepping in he just exploded forwards hoping to bum rush his way past. His spear in front of him he skewered a young woman with a scar on her face. The doors swung outward from the force of his charge hitting a few but still leaving him outnumber surrounded.

He wildly spun his spear about warding off and blocking the attacks of his enemies. He felt like he had the energy to do this all day but in the back of his mind he knew that eventually he'd slip up and one of them would slip a blade between his ribs. Hoping to break th circle that was forming around him him he charged forward. A single enemy barred his path but his spear tip punched threw his throat. On reflex he slammed the butt of his weapon into who ever was at his back. He heard a wet crack followed by curse.

Dmitri now stood with his back to the wall with his five remaining opponents left. His enemies were also more hesitant to attack him now fearing another charge.

"Attack him you fucking cowards!" Said one of the brigands an ape-man with a crushed bleeding nose. "He's just some pampered breeding stud! The lot of you are losing money over your own fucking cowardice!" His words emboldened them and with swords in hand they all charged Dmitri! Fear froze Dmitri in place. He pointed his spear forward trying to look as threatening as possible but he he could bulldoze them without getting sliced to ribbons.

He readied himself to fend off there attacks when all of a sudden he felt his arms go numb. Moving with what seemed to be a mind of their own they met the attackers with a skill he didn't have. He easily disarmed one enemy then slit their throat with the edge of his spear. Still having control of his legs he moved to avoid the blades of his remaining enemies but he didnt need to. The spear was like a whirlwind of death defending and attacking at once. Four of the invaders were dead leaving only the ape-man.

He gave Dmitri a glare fierce enough to melt steel. "This isn't over!" He screamed as he sheathed his sword and ran off. Dmitri wanted to pursue him and finish business, but getting out of the castle was more important. He went back up the hall took a right he didn't take last time and ran up a stair case.

Meanwhile at the highest floor of Emberhold.

When Sa'ravi finally made it to peaches room she saw the Drake straining to break free of her bonds while the chard corpses of four invaders surrounded her. Even if she was was happy to see Sa'ravi the poor creature was still terrified. Sa'ravi could see a wound on her chest more than likely given to her by an invader. Sa'ravi shed a tear at the sight of it. "Oh my poor child.." With soothing words and delicate touches she managed to calm Peaches down and treat her wound. They had quiet the flight ahead of them and she would have to be in her best condition to make it.

When her wound was cleaned and dressed she chanted the words for a healing spell. But they died in her mouth when she heard someone coming up the stares leading to Peaches stable. She had more than enough anger and energy in her to cast another offensive spell. So refocusing her will and the energies she held she flung a bolt of energy at the doorway.

Dmitri had only barely registered the attack when he lost control over his arms once again and batted the bolt aside. As the green trail left by the attack dissipated he saw the furious face of the witch who summoned him.

He stepped out of the door way and dropped the spear. "Don't shoot! It's me!"

Sa'ravi sighed in relief but peaches gave a low threatening hiss towards the new person. Dmitri eyes went wide at the sight of her. She had to be the size of a van and she was covered in light pink scales. Two horns poked out from the back of her head which sat on an elongated neck. And laying flat on its powerful body was two massive wings. They only got bigger when it reared on its hind legs and spread them. Peaches snorted a puff of super heated air at Dmitri warning him to keep his distance.

"Is that a fucking dragon!" He took one step back in surprises while Sa'ravi worked to calm her down and let her know that Dmitri wasnt a threat. She then muttered a few words over the dragons bandaged wound to accelerate the healing process. She then gestured to the wall nearby. "Barbari-" She began to say before Dmitri cut her off. " My names is Dmitri." He said flatly. "Yes, Dmitri. She's mearly a Drake. Grab that saddle and bridle. We'll need to be off before more invaders make their way here."

"Of course." he said said as he got the items down. "Y'know I get the feeling this getaway ride isnt free." Dmitri said as he help Sa'ravi make peaches flight ready. "You'd be right to think so." She said as she tightened the bridle on Peaches snout. "You will not be leaving on peaches back until you agree to help me with my...predicament." She took off her wide black hat and pulled out a hunk off dried jerky. Peaches devoured the morsel in seconds."I must find out why these brigands attacked my mistresses castle and set things right setting things right before she returns." In one practiced fluid motion she mounted the saddle. "Swear your self to this task and I will give you passage on Peaches back."

"I'm in." He said with little hesitation. He picked up the spear he'd taken with him. Sa'ravi eyed the weapon. 'Where have I seen that before?' She though before banishing the idea thought away. "Drop it in the saddle bag and we'll be off. He did as he was told and squeezed behind her on the saddle. Despite the dire situation he felt himself getting aroused at the close contact. He was practically hotdoging her with his groin pressed hard against her cheeks. Sa'ravi groaned in annoyance and a bit repressed desire then kicked Peaches into gear.

The creature took a running start before jumping off the balcony. It dived for a bit before Spreading its wings and catching the air.

As they flew Dmitri asked something he'd forgotten to ask hours ago. "You know I never got your name. Mind sharing it since you have mine?"

In a tone that belayed a much pride she answered.

"I am Soror Sa'ravi Zizyak the only student of one of the worlds most powerful mages. Magnus Soror Ra'jaione. The blood crowned sorceress. The Woebringer. The Red Bitch herself."