The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 05

Story Info
Competition brings out the best in big black cock.
15.6k words
4.76
73.6k
98

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,738 Followers

This story is posted on the Literotica website; the author does not give permission for it to be reposted or reprinted anywhere else without consent. This is the fifth chapter in a multi-chapter interracial cuckold story. If you haven't read the previous chapters, I encourage you to do so, but I'm confident you'll enjoy it as a standalone too.

*****

April 2018

"That's the last of the travel arrangements." Abbie Dawson announced, looking up from her tablet and smiling at her husband Justin as they sat across the table from one another. "Five is the biggest contingent we've ever taken to State and it would have been six if Christina hadn't hurt her foot!"

"Damn, I'm proud of this group -- it's still hard to believe we won the league title by that much! I didn't get a chance to tell you, but I did some research this afternoon and couldn't find any records of a wider victory margin at league championships than ours," Justin gleamed.

"Really? That's awesome! It's all the more amazing considering our best male and female divers didn't even perform up to their capabilities. Can you imagine how much we might have won by if Tommy and Amber hadn't had that blow-up and underperformed?"

"I know huh? Lucky thing Nick and the rest of the group were so dominant. Shit, Tommy and Amber barely qualified for State -- they both better get their heads on straight or neither is going to have a chance to defend their title this weekend. Have you heard if they're back together?"

"A couple of the girls told me Amber is really fed up with his crap and they weren't sure if she was going to take him back this time. Amber told them Tommy swore his jealous temper tantrums are a thing of the past and if she gives him another chance, he'll prove it to her. But apparently she told him she wants to stay on a break for a while."

"A while? Isn't she taking that advertising job in New York after the school year ends? That could be a very long break!" Justin joked.

"She hasn't accepted the job yet, but I think she is planning to. Last I heard though, Tommy was still trying to talk her out of it -- he obviously wants her to stay in California."

"That sounds like the kind of selfish thing he would do, don't ya think?"

"Absolutely, if I were her I'd tell him to go to hell," Abbie laughed. "IMO he single-handedly messed up her entire senior dive season with all the crap he pulled! She has been so uptight dealing with him that her mind has been elsewhere all season long. It's amazing she remained as good a team leader as she did, but it certainly took a toll on her personal performance!" Abbie opined as she got up to wash out her glass.

"You know what I think?" Justin said in his best conspiracy theororist tone as he followed her across the kitchen and pressed his cock against her spectacular ass, "I think she just needs some really good sex -- that always seems to help me when I'm feeling stressed out!"

"Oh is that right Dr. Phil, that makes you an expert on the subject?" Abbie giggled over her shoulder. "I suppose you're trying to tell me you're really stressed out at the moment?"

"Actually no...I'm trying to tell you I'm really fucking horny!" He announced as he reached around and cupped her firm d-cups.

Ten minutes later they were under the covers of their master bed.

Justin quickly buried his face between Abbie's magnificent tits while he fingered her slippery pussy. Sexy sounds of encouragement oozed from her gorgeous mouth as he took one of her large nipples between his teeth and playfully nibbled before biting down on the engorged nub.

"Oooh Justin, you make me feel so good, I love the way you do that...oooh...uhn...yeah baby" she moaned as he pinched the other one.

"God Ab, I love your awesome tits, how did I get lucky enough to convince you to marry me?"

"Uhn Justin, don't talk like that...I'm the lucky one...uhn God...yes that feels sooo good...keep doing it!"

Justin smothered her heavenly mounds before kissing his way down her sinewy body, stopping long enough to tease around her belly button before she tangled her fingers in his hair and pressed his head lower. In spite of his wife's phenomenal body, her subtle apprehension regarding nudity and certain aspects of sex always surprised him. However, one thing he'd learned long ago, Abbie loved to get her pussy eaten and as a result he spent a lot of time with his head between her perfect thighs.

Justin licked and sucked Abbie's swollen lips before tantalizingly ministrating her slippery bump. He brought her to the edge a handful of times before she whimpered and whined for him to let her climax. A big smile formed on his dripping face, immersed in one of his favorite bedroom activities. His typical sex-reticent wife became an orgasm seeking beggar when he did this to her. Justin loved seeing her like this, "What do you want baby?"

"Oh God Justin you know...please don't make me beg!"

"You like it when I lick and suck it?"

"Oh you know I do...please do it now...I want to cum honey!" Abbie whimpered.

He had her right where he wanted her, "Do you want fingers too?"

"Oh God Justin, you know I love that...please...yes!"

The horny coach rubbed his thumb up and down her slit while he teased her sensitive clit with cunning licks from his hungry tongue. Abbie's erratic gasps filled the room as she tangled her fingers through his hair with one hand while taking turns pinching and pulling her oversized nipples with the other. Her sexy hips rippled erotically as she tried to create more friction between her pussy and his mouth.

Abbie grunted, "Use your fingers...please honey!"

Justin hoped to extend this delicious arousal but his wife was practically hyperventilating and his jaw and tongue were fatiguing quickly, so he pressed one and then a second finger inside her. Abbie moaned her approval before Justin dropped his head and skillfully attacked her clit with vigor. It took only seconds before his hot wife experienced a toe-curling, grunting cum with her sexy thighs clamped tightly around his head. He nearly came himself when sex juice actually squirted from her sated lips and splattered around his chin and neck.

Abbie was still gasping for breath as he kissed his way back up her body. He always looked forward to sinking his tongue in her mouth after eating her pussy, amazed that she never showed any signs of objection -- this time she would experience an extra-heavy dose.

They kissed like teenagers. Abbie depositing her tongue deep in his mouth, actually desiring a taste of her womanly essence. After licking his mouth clean her tongue slipped from between his lips, "God Justin that was amazing, you always make me feel so good, but that was one of the best ever!" His horny wife planted several kisses around his cum soaked chin, "Tonight I want to make you feel good too!"

"You always make me feel great baby..." He responded excitedly as she kissed and licked her remnants from his face.

"No, I mean with my mouth..."

Immediately Justin felt blood flow to his cock, "Are you sure Ab," eyes wide, a big smile immediately forming on his stunned face.

Abbie reached down and stroked him, "Yes honey, you are always so good to me, I want to return the favor tonight!" She countered naughtily with her own wetness dripping from her succulent lips.

Justin sensing eagerness in his wife's tone he hadn't experienced in some time asked, "Do you mind if I put on one of the videos while you do it?"

She rolled her eyes unsurprisingly, "No sweetheart go ahead, I know how much you love them!" She giggled.

Justin jumped from the bed and popped the DVD into the player. If there was ever a night to give this particular video a shot, tonight would be it -- Abbie appeared up for anything. As he climbed back into bed, his wife gripped his rock hard dick just as the movie title, Chocolate Decadence, appeared on screen. Within a minute, Abbie's plump lips circled the head of his cock at the same moment a black bull's massive dome plunged into the waiting mouth of a blonde wife while her cuck husband watched bedside.

Justin's eyes rolled back in his head as Abbie's heavenly mouth engulfed his swollen knob, "Damn Ab...that feels so f'ing good!"

Unfortunately for Justin, Abbie had never been one for giving a lot of head, especially since they voiced their wedding vows a half decade previously. In fact, he couldn't actually recall the last time she'd sucked his dick, but he didn't care, at the moment her wet lips and slippery tongue felt wonderful encasing the first couple of inches of his hardness. Abbie stayed connected for several minutes, sucking and licking up and down his shaft.

"Does that feel good honey?" She asked as she enthusiastically stroked her saliva along his stiffness.

"God yes! You have no idea Ab!"

Abbie giggled again before licking down his length to his tight balls. She didn't really care for his hairy scrotum, but tonight she playfully licked and sucked on his nut sack as he groaned his approval. Justin watched the porno through bleary eyes as the blonde wife struggled to get her lips around the black porn star's massive balls. He thought to himself how different it would be for Abbie if she ever tried to do what she was currently doing to his average nuts versus even one of Nick Thomas' huge testicles. Regardless, her mouth felt spectacular as she kissed and licked back up his shaft and took him in her mouth again. She pleasured him for several more minutes before breathlessly announcing, "Justin, I'm really horny, can I climb up on top?"

His shoulders slumped ever so slightly, wishing she would continue, but knowing fellatio wasn't really her thing. He appreciated the dick service in spite of its brevity, but it was hard for him to feel too much disappointment as Abbie's big succulent tits were soon pressed into his chest as she mounted him. She kissed along his neck with her back to the TV as Justin took turns ogling her awesome tits and watching over her shoulder. At just that moment, the porn wife who apparently had no such reservations about giving head, crescendoed her textbook blowjob causing the large black man to grunt loudly and warn the cuck husband he was going to cum all over his wife's big tits.

The husky announcement caught Abbie's attention causing her to look over her shoulder just in time to see stream after stream of thick jism erupt from the black bull's thick cock and completely envelop the blonde wife's natural c-cups.

"Holy shit, look at all that..." Justin gasped with wide eyes.

Abbie experienced a similar shock as the interracial porn caught her completely off guard. She was awed at the same observation Justin had just acknowledged, but she was even more astonished at her first vision of rock hard big black cock. The length and thickness of the porn actor's blackened shaft and the size of his swinging balls made her do a double take.

But in an effort to not expose her shock, Abbie quickly downplayed her reaction, knowing the awkward memory of the Masked Masculinity experience was still fresh in both of their minds. And while it had been a few months since the show, she certainly wasn't comfortable acknowledging her new found intrigue for interracial sex.

"What is this video honey?"

"Oh babe I ordered it sometime ago but we haven't watched one in a while, so I hadn't gotten a chance to play it." Justin answered nonchalantly between sucks of her rock hard nipples, hoping to downplay the interracial component.

"Is it all...uh...blacks and whites?" Abbie asked as she rhythmically rotated her hips around on his cock while her big tits bounced against his face.

"Yeah, I guess, but I didn't realize it when I bought it," He lied.

"Really?...but it's called Chocolate Decadence, wasn't that kind of obvious?"

"Uh...yeah I guess, but I didn't give it much thought at the time." He lied again before biting down hard on her nipple.

Abbie squealed joyfully, but questioned whether her husband was telling the truth. Nevertheless while the interracial porn aroused them equally, she didn't want to acknowledge her interest.

Justin suspected as much and had specifically chosen this video to gauge whether all the suggestive exchanges with their black diving protégé Nick Thomas had sparked Abbie's interest in interracial sex. He wanted to see if her arousal would shine through when exposed to BBC porn.

But she now saw this, by means of a phony objection, as an opportunity to prove her behavior at the strip show and other evocative exchanges with Nick were merely coincidences, "Justin, I'm really not comfortable with this, can you just put on one of the...uh...regular ones?" She asked, secretly hoping he would object and keep it on.

"Oh shit Ab, you feel too good, I don't want to stop now!" Justin pleaded as the black bull now power fucked the hot blonde from behind while her cuck husband jacked off frantically next to the bed.

"You do too honey, but it just feels strange for us to be watching th..." She stopped mid sentence as she suddenly comprehended the scene's true magnitude, "...Oh my God, is that supposed to be her husband sitting next to the bed...uh...masturbating?"

"Uh...yeah, I think so. Some guys get off on that stuff..."

"You mean when their wives are with black guys like that?"

"Not necessarily just black guys, but sometimes I guess..." Justin answered, feigning ignorance.

"God Justin...the whole thing is just...just seems kinda wrong!"

"Wrong like how honey?"

"I don't know, it just does, I think you should change it..." The cuckold component was actually making her a little uncomfortable.

Justin hadn't expected this reaction but quickly figured it was a ruse on Abbie's part to try and diffuse her interest in interracial sex, "Shit honey, I'm almost there, can we keep it on just a little bit longer? And please don't stop bouncing -- you feel so good, I'm gonna cum soon!"

Suddenly Justin's previously suggestive comments about her having sex with another man began to materialize in Abbie's mind, "Oh God, would he really get excited watching me having sex with someone else? A black guy? Nick?" But before she could process those thoughts further, the young wife on the screen experienced one of the most intense orgasms Abbie ever witnessed. The hot blonde practically screamed, "Oh yeah...I love your huge black cock, I've never cum so much in my life...don't stop...ever!" The young blonde then looked over at her husband, "Honey, I love you so much for letting me fuck him...he's amazing!"

Justin let out a subtle groan as a mesmerized gaze appeared on his face as he thrust up into Abbie more aggressively. She watched his unfocused gape -- as if he was trying to picture something in his mind. But again, before she could respond, the porn stud growled loudly and announced he was going to plant his dark seed in the white wife's fertile pussy.

Abbie turned with wide eyes just as the muscle covered bull spanked the blonde wife's tight little ass and every muscle in his body flexed before he roared like a lion and erupted deep inside her.

That was the trigger Justin and the cuck husband needed to do the same.

"Oh shit Ab, you feel so good, I'm gonna cum!" Justin announced and seconds later his body tensed as he squeezed her ass, thrust into her from below, and emptied his balls in her slippery pussy.

The cuck husband's meager load dribbled down his fingers.

Abbie held him tight as they lay breathing heavily and caressing each other while the black bull eased his huge semi-limp cock from the young wife's gaped pussy. It made a popping noise that caused them to both look towards the screen again just as a thick stream of the bull's cum oozed from the wife's swollen pussy lips and spilled onto the sheets.

"Jesus..." Abbie muttered unthinkingly as Justin watched her astonished reaction.

The cuck husband moved quickly onto the bed and inspected the momentous flow just as the scene faded to a close.

They both lay there quietly for nearly a minute before Justin broke the silence, "So you really don't want to watch that again Ab?" He asked, hopeful she would respond differently now.

"Uh...uh...no, it just didn't feel right." Abbie stuttered, clearly with other thoughts on her mind. "I mean, I know it was just acting, but why would a husband want to watch his wife having sex with another guy?"

"There's a lot more men out there who love this stuff than you might think babe, the internet is filled with these kinds of videos."

"Why would any guy be okay with his wife cheating like that? Don't marital vows count for anything?"

"Not in porn!" Justin laughed before seeing the look on her face and realizing it was a bad time for a joke. "Seriously Ab, it's not like that. The wife has permission to do it, it's not cheating. You know..." he paused to find the right words, "...I think a lot of guys have fantasies about watching their beautiful wives achieve complete sexual satisfaction at the 'hands' of well-hung studs...it doesn't mean they want them to cheat, it's just they look forward to watching the person they love experiencing ultimate sexual satisfaction!"

An apprehensive stare formed on Abbie's face "Is...is that what you want to see Justin?"

Again he hesitated before he spoke, "Abbie, you know I love you more than anything in the world and I would never want to do anything that made you feel uncomfortable, but...I have to admit I've fantasized about you having passionate sex with a really well-hung guy."

This wasn't the first time she had heard him voice this fetish, but it was the first time they had discussed it with so much sincerity. "But Justin, I don't get it. Why do you think I would want that? I love everything about our relationship, including our sex life!"

"I know babe, it's kind of hard to explain but I guess I'm like a lot of other guys that believe that most women would prefer sex with well-endowed men. And since I'm not exactly John Holmes, it excites me to imagine watching a guy with a really big one pleasuring you. Imagining a look of complete sexual rapture on your face while a guy like that pleasures you, excites me like you can't imagine!"

"But Justin...when have I ever given any impression that size matters to me? Oops, that didn't come out right..." They both laughed nervously before she continued, "...I mean when have I ever given the impression that I desire sex with an...uh...endowed guy?" Abbie asked, hopeful Justin hadn't picked up on her recent enhanced arousal from some of the big-cocked porn videos they'd watched.

Justin's mind immediately went to the night of the male review show and Abbie's drunken admission when she got home. But he chose not to go there as she still had no recollection of that conversation and he didn't want to steer the conversation towards Nick, not knowing how she might react. So instead, he brought up the porn, "I don't know, it seems like you get more excited when the bigger guys are on the videos we've watched together..."

Butterflies quickly formed in her stomach, "I...I don't know about that Justin. They all seem kind of the same to me...I guess if I've showed any increased excitement it had more to do with the eroticism of the scene and what you and I were doing at the time..." She lied unconvincingly.

Justin saw her reply as an opportunity to engage further conversation about the interracial porn, "So if they are all kind of the same to you, why did you feel differently about this one?"

"I...I...don't know Justin, I guess I'm just not ready for the whole black and white thing." She lied again.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,738 Followers