The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dad's from Iowa would have hastily agreed.

Before long, Arnie and Chase showed up. Justin noticed as both boys did their very best to avoid gawking at Abbie, but their constant subtle glances weren't lost on him. It was hard to blame them, this was the first time they'd ever seen her in a bikini -- she certainly looked more like a Playboy model than a dive coach as she lay on the lounger.

About a half-hour later Nick cruised across the pool deck in only his board shorts, flip-flops, and reflective silver shades. He too noticed his hot coach from across the pool and immediately felt blood flowing to his cock. That feat was amazing in itself, his big dick had only just deflated minutes before after he showered Amber's gorgeous c-cups with a prodigious cum bath at the conclusion of their third fuck of the day.

Justin noticed a slight sheen of sweat already on his dark skin as he walked up to the group. He wondered if Nick hadn't been 'exercising' again.

From behind his reflective shades Nick ogled Abbie from head to toe. He'd just left a thoroughly-fucked naked blonde upstairs, but now seeing his hot coach oiled up and sporting a skimpy bikini, his enormous balls began churning yet again.

"Man, it's hard to beat this Southern California weather, but I need to work on my tan!" He joked as he lifted his arms and turned around, modeling his impressive body in mock display to everyone in the group.

They all laughed while Abbie took the opportunity to admire Nick's muscle-covered physique up close. She wasn't sure why, but he had a sheen of sweat across his body that highlighted his sexy tattoo façade -- ever since the night at Masked Masculinity, Nick's tats had aroused her more and more each day at practice.

Nick took up a seat on the far side of Arnie and Chase.

A half-hour later Amber made her way down to the pool -- again Justin noticed that radiant glow that he'd witnessed earlier. The OC blonde had hoped to be down sooner, but that was before she realized that a few heavy spurts from Nick's eruption had strayed off target and landed in her thick blonde hair. It took several rinses with shampoo and conditioner to get his copious spunk all out.

Amber removed her cover up. To the delight of Justin, the dive boys, and especially the dad's from Iowa, she was sporting a thong. Her tremendous ass was on full display as she bent over to lay out her towel. One of the Iowa dads quipped immediately to his buddies, "We are coming back to this hotel again next year whether the wives and kids want to go to fuckin' Disneyland or not!" His buddies readily agreed before they all belly laughed.

Amber slipped into the chaise lounge next to Abbie and oiled herself in the Hawaiian Tropic. Again the redneck dads watched, tongues practically hanging out.

Over the next hour, the Sac State dive group had a good time joking and laughing while tipping back a few beers.

Suddenly Nick felt his phone vibrate when a new text message arrived. A sly smile formed on his face: "Meet me in my room in a few minutes, I'm having withdrawls...!"

Nick glanced in Amber's direction as she sexily bit her bottom lip before swirling her tongue around the outside of her mouth. Moments later the pretty blonde announced, "Hey everyone, I need to go upstairs for a bit as I'm coordinating schedules with my family for tomorrow's meet. I'll be back down in a little while."

"Tell your mom and dad we say hi!" Abbie replied cluelessly.

"Uh...yeah sure Coach A!" Amber smiled before making subtle eye contact with Nick one final time.

All eyes watched as Amber strode across the pool deck in only her sheer cover up. Abbie giggled and told all the guys they could stop staring at anytime. They all busted out laughing, knowing full well they'd just been caught. She made a special smiling admonishment at her husband who was sporting as guilty a smirk as any of them.

The dad's from Iowa were under no such orders, they openly gawked at the 22-year-old who looked like she belonged on a Victoria Secret swimsuit runway.

Justin waited to see if Nick came up with an excuse to leave soon too.

As if on cue, the coach's cock quickly stiffened when ten minutes later Nick announced, "Hey ya'll something I ate last night or this morning must not have agreed with me, I'm gonna head up to my room for a bit. You guys gonna be down here for a while?"

"Sure Nick, we got a couple hours of this good So Cal sun still! Hope you feel better." Abbie announced, not having any idea what the black man was really on his way to do.

"Oh I'm pretty sure I'll feel a lot better soon!" Nick replied, thoughts of Amber's silky pussy on his mind.

*****

As Nick entered room 1212, Amber Tisdale, Tommy Wilson's former girlfriend waited anxiously on the big bed, she was naked, "What took you so long, I was going to die if you didn't get here soon!" She practically shouted, fingers between her legs.

Nick strode confidently towards the bed untying his swim trunks along the way. He studied the horny blonde waiting for him on her knees. As was typically the case with women he desired, when he'd first laid eyes on Amber at that first dive meeting many months before, he fully expected the sexy bitch to ride his big cock at some point. It had taken the better part of the school year, but when the two of them were finally alone as they stepped outside the bar the previous night, she couldn't keep her hands off of the huge bulge in his pants.

The confident hung stud brought the hot blonde back to the hotel and fucked her brains out all night long...

Now she wanted it again...bad!

"OH GOD THERE IT IS!" Amber breathed excitedly as Nick's flaccid cock flopped out when his board shorts hit the floor. In seconds, she was on the edge of the bed slutishly slobbering all over his fat dark meat. She had started off nervous and apprehensive when exposed to its overwhelming size the previous night, but now she rubbed it around the contours of her tender facial skin like a familiar massager. All the while, her hungry tongue chased after it as if it was putting off needed nourishment she couldn't live without.

Ironically it was. Nick's precum leaked out like one of Tommy's full blown ejaculations. Amber lapped it up thirstily, "That's it baby, get that big cock all wet and slippery so I can stuff it in that tight little pussy again!"

"MmmmMmmmm...God Nick, I couldn't wait to get back up here! This beautiful cock is all I could think about at the pool. I wanted it so bad! I was so wet I had to put on my cover up."

"Yeah, well times a wastin' bitch, turn around and bend over this bed! I'll give you what you need!"

Amber found Nick's demanding bedroom behavior intoxicatingly hot. She quickly slid her feet onto the floor, gripped the crumpled bed sheets with both hands and looked wantonly back over her shoulder, "Don't make me beg Nicky..."

The confident black man coolly grabbed her right smooth thigh and guided her knee up on the bed with her other foot still planted firmly on the floor giving him the leverage he needed to fuck her good. And now with her legs spread he growled, "Tell me what you want!"

"Oh God Nick, I want that big thing in me right now! I never imagined it would be so good, please put it in!" She whimpered.

Nick squeezed her plump left ass cheek hard and spread it aside while guiding his purple dome along her wet crack starting at her asshole and finishing on her sopping labia. His ample pre-cum oozed thickly, coating her fuck channel in a viscous gruel.

Amber moaned in anticipation and excitement, "God Nick, I want it so bad...please!"

Nick slapped her splayed lips, splattering their combined wetness before lining it up and stuffing the engorged head inside. She groaned as her face fell to the mattress, "Oh yeah...God yes...uhn...it's so big Nick..."

Nick savored the divergence between her dripping pussy juices coaxing him inside versus the restrictive tightness of her stretched lips resisting his dark intruder.

This was a battle the stretched gatekeepers would soon lose and were elated to do so when moments later, several inches of blood-engorged thick black cock rammed through them with little resistance. Amber screamed, "Oh fuh...stretch me Nick...fill me up baby...I want it all...umph...so good!"

Before long Nick's huge balls mashed against Amber's thighs while the head of his rutted member bumped rudely against her cervix.

"Oooh Nick...I love it so much...I'm so full, I can feel it in places I never...oomph Jesus! You're gonna make me cum on it so fast like before...yeah...oh God yes...please don't stop!"

"Feel better than your boyfriends little dick?"

"Ugh...ex...ex boyfriend...uhn...yes...Tommy isn't half the man you are! He could never make me feel like this! Fuck meeee Nick," Amber whimpered, orgasm approaching in a tidal wave of pleasure.

Her breathless admissions spurred him on. He increased his pace and hammered into her harder, "Cum all over it bitch!"

"Oh God yes I'm going too...that's it Nick...like that...fuh...oh...oh...yeah...you got it...uhn...I'm going to cum...I'm going to cum! Oh, don't stop...uhn...uhn...yes I'm Cuuummmmiiinnnggg!"

Nick spanked her ass as her thick blonde hair flew in all directions while her entire body shook in a grunting euphoria that lasted a half-minute. Nick fucked her right through her climax before flipping her onto her sinewy back. She instinctively reached for his muscled shoulders while pulling him down and kissing his mouth like a starving woman. When he finally pulled away she stared into his mesmerizing eyes with a look of pure lust before he aggressively spread her tanned legs against his ripped biceps.

"You ready for a big one this time?"

There was a moment of hesitation before they both laughed loudly, then desire took over again, "You're serious aren't you? Shit...that was unbelievable Nick... I've never had an orgasm like that...but oh God yes I want more! I didn't think I could handle this much sex...but please fuck me again, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want to be your slut!"

An experienced smile formed on his face as a sheen of sweat covered his massive puffed out chest. He knew they couldn't spend too much time fucking again without raising suspicions, but he certainly had no intention of returning to the pool before he got his, "I'll make you my slut alright, you want some more of this good shit before I get my nut?"

"Please baby yes...you know you can get me off whenever you want! I want to cum all-over your big black cock again while you shoot it into me!"

He lowered his head and took one of her stiff nipples between his teeth.

"Oh yeah Nick, I love the way you do that..." She encouraged breathlessly as her long fingernails dug into his back. "You do everything I like...uhn...yeah...suck it...oh!"

Nick repositioned her legs over his shoulders as he picked up the pace and railed into her more aggressively -- his balls slapping against her dripping asshole. He loved that this hot little bitch could already take him balls deep. He pounded her pussy hard.

Amber's satisfied gasps spurred him on while her tight silky tunnel challenged his steely resolve. Her sexy natural tits danced invitingly on her heaving chest, further testing his resolute mettle.

As he stared into her beautiful face, Amber wore a look of pure ecstasy with her glazed eyes rolled back and her mouth open as grunts and moans sounded with each powerful thrust. He'd experienced this look many times before, but there was something about fucking this sexy white chick from Southern California that made it all the better. She represented the hottest kind of conquest: Gorgeous face, smoking body, affluent, smart, popular, and until recently dating a smug, pompous asshole of a boyfriend who was completely incapable of pleasuring her in the way his big black cock was at the moment.

He also loved the way this hot little bitch morphed from the sweet girl next door into a burgeoning little fuck toy once she received her first taste of black snake. Now she was getting the full viper.

"Oh my God Nick you are so deep...fffffffffuck me!" She begged with her hands moving hurriedly along his muscle-covered back.

"Did Tommy ever fuck you like this?"

"Oh...oh...oh God No! No one could fuck me like you do Nick, especially him! You are so much bigger...I love it! You're filling me so full and touching me in places I never knew -- I can't stop cumming for you! I wish we could just skip dinner and fuck all night long!"

Another orgasm overcame her.

"Oh we'll fuck again tonight baby you can count on it! This tight little white pussy is gonna get lots more nigger dick before I'm done! You want it don't you?"

"Oh yes Nick, I love your big black cock! But I want you to get off too. I want you to cum in me again...I can't wait to feel it inside me!"

"Yeah my nut's coming...you don't want me to pull out?" He teased.

"NO...do it in me Nick...please...I can't wait to feel it inside me again! It was so hot before...uhn...uhn...God...please fuck me!"

Sweat covered their naked bodies as Amber's hands found Nick's rock hard ass and pulled him as deeply as she could, "Ohhhhh...ohhhh...Gaawwdd Nick...don't stop...I want to cum with you!"

The bed springs wailed as their bodies tangled together in a wild climax that culminated with Nick's swinging balls painting the walls of Amber's euphoric pussy as her secretions bathed his dark stick in a blast of ejaculate that seeped around his fat cock and dripped down the crack of her ass.

"Oh my God Nick that was amazing..." Amber gasped between panted breaths...best one yet!" She could feel his heart thumping as her hands moved across the smooth black skin of his muscled chest.

Nick labored too, "Fuck yeah, your sweet pussy sucked all that cum right out of my dick!"

"Jesus...it didn't feel like I was sucking anything out of you, it felt more like a fire hose shooting into me!" She joked. They both busted up in post-coital laughter while still out of breath. They collapsed side by side and kissed, "God you really do make me feel good..." Amber mewed.

"Tell me, when did you first know you wanted my big cock?"

"Oh God...I was scared of you at first -- I had never spent much time around black guys. But after a while I got mesmerized looking at you in your Speedo. I always tried to imagine what was in there." She giggled embarrassingly before reaching down and gripping him again, his thick semi-limp cock still glistening with their juices, "I couldn't have imagined something this good. And then when you started going out with Christina, I actually realized I was jealous...especially after she told us about the great sex!"

"That bitch told you guys about our fucking?" Nick laughed.

"She bragged actually! In spite of how you looked in your Speedo, we were all amazed when she told us how big you were!"

"C'mon, you couldn't have been that surprised, I see how you and the other girls stare at my dick." He held off telling her Coach Abbie was one of the most avid culprits. "So after you heard how big I was, is that when you decided you wanted some of the black stick." He asked confidently before looking down and admiring her small white hand stroking his dark-skinned cock.

"I don't know...you were seeing Christina and I was still with Tommy, but I admit I thought about it...a lot!" She admitted sheepishly. "But last night when I knew we were both unattached and out with only Chase and Arnie, I got hopeful. And then when you put my hand on it outside the bar..." she squeezed his cock now for more effect, "...I knew I had to have it!"

"Well you got it didn't you, more than once, huh?"

"God yes, and I'm not done getting it," She responded with a mischievous smile, "but right now we should probably get back down there before anyone suspects something. Why don't you go down first while I clean up and I'll be down in a bit. At least this time I don't have to clean it out of my hair!" She laughed.

They both glanced down and eyed the frothy mess between her legs. Nick joked, "Well not unless you count your pubes!" He laughed at his own joke as she smacked him playfully.

Nick jumped out of bed and Amber watched as his muscled body moved sleekly towards the bathroom. She could see his huge black ball sack hanging halfway down his hamstrings. She peered down between her own legs again and quickly rationalized how he could deposit so much semen in her. She hoped her birth control was doing its job, there were no doubt an incomprehensible number of dark swimmers enjoying themselves inside her at the moment. Her thoughts were interrupted by a stream of pee that sounded like a bucket being poured into the toilet, "God, he doesn't do anything like Tommy..."

*****

Twenty minutes later Amber made her way down to the pool. Justin had set the timer on his watch to see how long it would take her to show up following Nick's arrival ten minutes before. He chuckled to himself when Amber and Abbie entered into a long conversation about her family and their arrival plans for the following day's meet.

The group went for a carb load dinner at Buca di Beppo before getting back to the hotel by 9:00 p.m. Arnie and Chase went straight up to bed while Amber and Nick joined Abbie and Justin for a nightcap at the hotel bar. Abbie avoided asking Amber anything about Tommy as she didn't really know what the current status of their relationship was. Justin obviously knew that the only relationship Amber cared about at the moment was the one she had with Nick's glorious dick.

Ironically, not long after that, the first of several text messages Tommy would send Amber pinged on her phone. She glanced at her device and ignored it.

She would ignore the rest of his messages throughout the night too as she was busy getting a sound big black cock fucking.

*****

The following morning as she showered to get ready for the State meet, Amber reminded herself to check her texts, she knew there was at least one from Tommy. She already knew their relationship was over, but she didn't want to break it to him until after the meet. A million thoughts poured through her mind as the hot water cascaded over her sex fatigued body. But in spite of her physical weariness, her body and mind felt a satisfied excitement she couldn't remember having ever experienced before.

All the stress of the past couple of years had dissipated and she felt a certain confidence that she knew would carry her to excellence today. Her thoughts turned to all the amazing sex she had experienced with Nick over the past thirty-six hours and wondered what might be in store for them moving forward. She couldn't imagine how her parents would respond to her dating a black guy, but that was a conversation for a later day. She committed to herself that she just had to perform her best today and the rest would work itself out when they got back to Sacramento.

She couldn't have known that Nick and Tommy weren't going to make it that easy.

*****

As Tommy's plane taxied to the gate at John Wayne, he powered on his phone -- fingers actually crossed, he hoped that Amber had finally responded to his text messages. He wondered why she hadn't the previous night, but now as he saw a response from her, his heart beat excitedly, "Hi Tommy, hope you have a safe flight down here. Sorry I didn't respond to any of your messages last night but my phone died and I accidently forgot my charger up at school. The hotel let me borrow one this morning, so I'm good now. Hey, I agree we need to talk too, but why don't we wait till after the meet today so we aren't distracted."