The Spell Component

Story Info
Twin siblings must procure a component to save their mother.
3k words
4.38
12.8k
29
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
natwonder
natwonder
116 Followers

All characters are over the age 18.

"Nara," Kolo groaned, "are you injured?" The young paladin was paralyzed and lay on his back, toxin from the carrion crawler coursed through him, and although his body was numb, he still had the capacity of speech.

"I am hurt, but I will recover." Nara's blood stained robes were indeed ripped and tattered, held together on one of her shoulders by only a few threads. Her left breast and shoulder were exposed. A wound dripped red on her neck. She crawled over to her helpless twin brother, breathing hard from the recent battle.

"One escaped," said Kolo.

Nara looked down, feebly trying to pull her robes about her. "Yes, it slithered away, but I am certain you delivered a fatal blow."

"Good." The pride in his voice was evident even without a smile to shape the words. "What of Mother?" He followed up.

Nara had pulled her mother out from underneath a broken table, and dragged her gently on her back, next to Kolo. She brushed back a clump of wet black hair, and wiped some blood away. "She's not responding."

"Oh Gods!" Kolo commanded his body to move, but it didn't. It wouldn't. "Can you use your spells? Maybe you can get my arms to move."

"I'm sorry," tears mingled with blood ran down her cheeks. She continued attempting to cover herself, but the threadbare fabric wouldn't stay up. It continuously fell down to her waist. "I only have the stamina for but one more spell, at least until dawn."

"Then don't worry about me. Help mother."

Nara shook her head. "I've tried, but I fear it might be impossible."

"Why?"

"I do not have the required components to cast the spell I am considering," She sniffled, wiping her nose. "I searched everywhere, but the beasts, they destroyed everything."

She motioned around the small, destroyed hut. Broken vials and spilled potions were scattered around, and there was a gaping hole in the side of their home - where the carrion crawlers had broken through.

Kolo willed his body once again, but to no avail. He could move no more than a rock in a meadow could. "What spell?"

"A powerful one." She said bluntly. "I found some lily petals, and I have plenty of virgin blood," She touched her neck, and the small gash thereon, "And thank the Gods, the box of grave dust has managed to stay latched," She looked up to a nearby shelf, "but we do not have the seed of man."

"Seed of man?" Kolo asked.

"A man's permeates." Nara added.

Kolo looked confused.

"Bodily fluids, Kolo." She arched an eyebrow momentarily, but quickly moved on, waving a hand, "I don't have time to explain the details, we're running out of time."

Realization struck Kolo, and he groaned. "Oh."

"I can't cast the spell without all the accouterments."

"Curses!" Kolo swore. "Is there no substitute?"

"No. But don't worry, I'll find another way, I swear it." Nara grabbed an ornate wooden box etched with necromantic symbols from the shelf, and started frantically searching the room.

"How much do you need?"

"Huh?" Nara rummaged through the hut, collecting other components for the spell, barely registering the serious question from her brother.

"How much seed?"

"A vessel full," She held up a cracked drinking horn found within the debris, and pointed about three-quarters of the way up, "Roughly? About this much." She dropped it and continued her search. "But forget about it, I would never make it to the apothecary in time to get some." She wriggled underneath the table, and explored a cupboard. "No, No, No!" She pulled out with nothing other than a pout and a sigh, and threw her hands up in desperation. "I am sorry Kolo."

"Stop, Nara." Kolo commanded. "This is not your fault. And you are not going to find any 'permeates' in a cupboard anyhow."

"I know! But, what else can I do!"

"Calm yourself sister. look. At. Me."

Nara locked eyes with her twin, and found safety and comfort in them. She took a breath, collected her wits, and suddenly it dawned on her.

"You have some? In you? Right now?" She chewed on her lip, and swallowed hard.

"Yes."

"No, no no. I can't Kolo, maybe I can-"

"Nara. Stop!"

"No, I cannot."

"Yes, you can. You must! Now quickly before it's too late. Pull my britches down and set yourself to work."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes. But hurry!"

Nara scooted between his legs and pulled at his britches. Her exposed breast jiggled as she worked the thick heavy pants over his muscular abdomen and hips, and when they were released, so too was his manhood. It flopped out, and smacked her in the face with a meaty thwap. She flinched - in surprise of the gentle bop, but swiftly pulled the leathers all the way down to the ankles.

It took considerable effort to maneuver his limp, heavy weight, and when she was done, she was sweating, and panting from exertion.

And then, for a brief moment, she momentarily froze in a dreamlike trance, admiring the first cock she had ever laid eyes on. It was beautiful, and that it was attached to her brother made it no less appealing. She felt the side of her face where moments ago it had brushed against her so unexpectedly.

Her heart skipped a beat, and her nipples hardened.

She shook her head, blinked, and quickly came back to reality.

"What do I do?"

"Grab hold, and work it until you have what you need."

"Work it?"

"As if I were a dairy cow, and you needed her milk."

She looked befuddled.

"Gods, Nara. Work me as if you were working clay, such as pulling a handle for a pot."

"Oh brother, I'm so sorry." Her face blushed red and she took his weighty member into her soft hands. It was warm, almost hot to the touch, and she tentatively began fondling it. "Oh, gods forgive me."

"Worry not about the Gods, sister. Keep going."

"Like so?" she asked, tugging gently upon the flesh.

"Yes. That is quite pleasant."

She toyed with the cock, delighted by its softness and pliability. "Instruct me brother, I know not how to handle a cock, nor how to please a man. I don't want to hurt you."

"You are doing well, take your other hand, cup it, and hold fast to my scrotum. Fondle my sack gently, as you would a piece of dough, and I will rise."

She swirled his balls in her hand, kneading them with care.

"Like this brother?"

"Yes Nara. Clutch tightly now, and stroke me while I get harder."

"Harder?" she replied, unsure, but curious nonetheless.

"Oh yes," He moaned, "I could not resist touch such as yours for long. Soon I will be as hard as that drinking horn. As long, and nearly as wide too."

"Oh dear, from the beast's poisons?"

"No, sweet twin. The only toxins flowing through me now are those which you require, in a brew concocted by the delicate hands of a loving sister. God's Nara, how your brother's broth boils under your warm touch!"

"The seed of man." Nara proudly whispered, tightening her grip around his swelling manhood.

She squeezed his sack tightly.

"Sister, your breast," started Kolo.

She let go of his cock, and pulled her robes "I'm sorry, it won't stay up,"

"A blessing! Show me the other," commanded Kolo. "The sight of your tender mounds will help me create a potent medley. Release them, so that I too might find release."

Nara looked at her mother briefly, and then ripped the remainder of her robe away. She placed the fabric over her mother's closed eyes.

"Forgive us mother."

"Such beauty," sighed Kolo, "I shall stare now, as you continue. Grab hold again. But speak to me dear sister. Let your gentle breath, and soft words bring comfort to us both. For your beauty and touch are sublime, but your sweet whispers stir me deeply."

Nara quickly re-grasped her brother's cock, which had grown considerably. She could feel a pulse therein, which matched the speed and rhythm of her beating heart. "Oh brother, if it weren't for your strength and endurance the beasts would have taken more from me than my robe. They might have taken my life." She swayed, and cooed, moving her tender breasts back and forth as she chewed upon her lip in earnest.

"My hero. My savior." She held the swollen shaft tightly, leaned in close and whispered into his ear. "My brother."

Kolo moaned. And his cock reached its peak.

"My sister. My kin. I would give my life for you!"

"And I you." Nara leaned back up and smoothed her hand up and down. "Can you feel my hands brother? They hold you as tightly as my heart holds you."

"And my love for you grows with every stroke! Keep going, please," Kolo crooned. "Your grip," he instructed, "Tighten it! Wrap both your hands around my cock, like you would the hilt of a sword!"

The hands of a spell caster are delicate, small and tender. And Nara's were no exception. She wrapped them both around the thick cock, but much of it was still exposed.

"Your cock, it is champion." she cried.

The matter-of-fact statement was meant to simply describe the effort at which it took her to circumnavigate his girth, but the feeling of child-like hands upon such a large relic invigorated the twain.

"Tell me more sweet sister! Your words embolden me!"

"As does your relic! I desire to study it for a long while."

"Then do so my twin! Let every vein become a puzzle to be solved. Stroke me, caress me, understand me - as only a sister could understand a brotherrrrrrrr-"

She tugged upward, from the base to the tip in a single, long, methodical stroke.

"I am used to handling small artifacts, not weaponry such as this. It takes such long strokes to traverse, and I fear the journey will tire me."

"Stay strong sibling, I desire your gentle fists to travel my appendage in a sojourn."

"But mother hasn't long." Nara, traveled back down his length very, very slowly.

"Then, I reluctantly ask you to make haste."

"You mean faster?"

"By the god's yes! Stroke me faster. For mother's sake!"

Nara tugged.

Kolo moaned.

"I am hurting you, brother!"

"Hurting no. Your handcraft is deft, and I am at your mercy."

"But I am chafing you, perhaps I could gain faster momentum if I spat upon your cock."

"Yes! I feel the anticipation rising within me. Give me your spittle!"

She quickly produced the lubricant her brother requested, a spat atop her brother's cock.

"Again sister! Now is not the time for decorum. Cover that cock with your sputum!"

Her womanhood became quite moist at his command, and she quickly spat again several times, coating his cock in large amounts of thick spittle.

She collected a copious amount of saliva and slid down fast and hard. "For mother!" she moaned.

"Oh maker!" Kolo wailed loudly, "Surely I am rising to heaven! And my sister's hands are the angel wings upon which I journey!"

Nara's heart beat faster, with her brother's clarion call. Indeed with the cock now lubricated she could glide up and down it swiftly.

And swift she was.

She pulled herself close and stroked him against her naked chest. "Oh brother! Your words incite me so! Please, call my name!"

"Nara!" He bellowed at the top of his lungs, "My precious twin-"

"I do not want this to end dear brother. Hold fast! Hold fast-"

"I will not yield!" Kolo wanted to claim her, and if he had the locomotion to do so, he would have lifted her into the air and pinned her against the wall. He wanted nothing more than to rail her forcefully and violently, but all he could do was scream out in beautiful agony. "I. Will. Not. Yield. Sweet. Sister!"

"Hold. Hold-"

"Nara! Nara! Namnana. Narannnnnna, Narueghlg-"

"Now brother! I need your seed. Mother needs your seed. Be our champion!" Nara cried out wantingly.

The cacophony of schlick-slacking handiwork mixed with the didactic unification of moans were louder than the battle which had brought them to this incestuous moment.

"Naraaaaaaaaa!" Kolo let out a guttural sound that rang out like a terrible death throw.

"Yield brother! Yield and come for me. Come for mother!"

Kolo exploded in a violent blast of white-hot heat. Potent boiling seed erupted high into the air - in a thick rope. It streaked toward Nara's face and hit her on the nose, splattering all around her face upon impact. Her face contorted and she snapped back in instinctual reaction as splatters coated her in a mess of chaotic-white.

"A Vessel!" cried Kolo.

He was too late. The words flew through the air with a second blast - a large white comet with a long tail.

But Nama was ready.

Before the brilliant pearl arc could reach its apex, she opened her mouth, and caught it and traced its trajectory until he face slammed down onto her brother's cock with a "Ahhhggggggmummmpppphffffff."

He shot six or seven more powerful bursts into her makeshift receptacle. Groaning with every orgasm.

"For. Our. Mother!"

Kolo felt he needed to place his large hands atop the nape of her beautiful head, to keep her from pulling away. He wanted to buck his hips up into her throat so he could feel her esophagus clench and constrict around him as he forced himself deeper and deeper until she swallowed him whole.

But He just moaned.

Motionless.

Each eruption became harder and harder to contain, but Nara knew her duty, and so there was no need for Kolo to root her in place. She willfully accepted each jettison of fluid with a muffled gag, fighting off the urge to choke, or swallow, by gripping his thighs.

And though it was a struggle, she remained. Breathing through the long powerful climax with her nose, getting filled to capacity.

"Good girl," said Kolo, breathlessly, signaling the end of the most momentous climax he ever had, or ever would experience in his lifetime. "Have you procured enough?"

She lifted her head, and brought a hand up to her mouth. Her cheeks were bulging and she looked like a chipmunk preparing for winter. A tendril of white-snot dangled from her nose, and a stray streak of semen ran across her face, up into her hair.

She nodded.

"I spasmed as forcefully, and for as long as possible. By the god's I wanted to give you more. I hope it is enough."

She wretched ever so slightly, and a little bit of semen poured out from between her fingers.

"Now quickly, to Mother!"

She moved to her mother, and another string of semen ejected out of her nose with a snort. Tiny spurts of white dribbled down the corners of her bulging mouth.

"Save her Nara!"

Nara opened her mothers mouth, leaned in, pursed her lips and pushed the warm semen out of her mouth in a warm stream. It flowed like a river, and she had to massage her mother's throat to make sure the unconscious woman swallowed it all.

Then, she wiped at her own neck and collected blood, which she used to draw arcane runes upon her mothers forearms.

Next, she opened the box of grave dirt and put a fistfull of it into each of her mothers upturned palms.

Finally she broke the lily petals into tiny little pieces and scattered them about, while uttering an incantation.

"Let the seed of man, and virgin blood make your life anew. Arise from the grave like a lily in the spring, and taste the morning dew."

Nara wiped the corners of her mouth with her fingers, and sticky strands of Kolo's manhood mixed with saliva came with them. She wiped it on her thighs and waited.

Suddenly, mother started sputtering and coughing. Her head flopped to one side and her eyes slowly opened. "Nara, is that you?"

"Yes mother," Nara took her mother by the hands. "I'm here."

"You are hurt?" Mother asked, her arm raising weakly and painting toward Nama's chest.

Nara tried to cover herself, but her robe was too damaged. She could do little more than cover her navel. "I am fine, Kolo is here. He saved us." She said awkwardly.

"Kolo?" Mother's throat clenched and tightened, and she gagged. The taste of something warm and salty trickled down her gullet.

"I am here mother, but incapacitated as such."

She hoisted herself into a seated position, noticing the lily petals, the dirt, and the blood runes. She swallowed hard and a bittersweet essense soothed her aching throat. She rubbed it gently.

Being skilled in the way of necromancy, it didn't take long to realize what must have transpired.

She admired her son's cock, which was still semi-erect, glistening wet, and pulsing. It was the only movement coming from him. "What of the other beast," she asked calmly.

"Dead, or dying" said Kolo.

"Good," she licked her lips, closed her eyes and allowed a long moment to savor the feeling, the taste, and potency of her son's elixir. She watched him slowly pulse. "And the other monster?" she looked at Nara, "It looks as though it has been defeated as well." She took the piece of Nara's robe and began cleaning Kolo's cock.

He started crying.

"Shh, shhh, shhh." She wiped, and caressed, and soothed and stroked - like only a mother could. "Oh sweet Kolo, you are such a brave boy. Your mother is so proud of you."

She then took a long look at her beautiful daughter, removed her cloak and wrapped it around her, touched her face and cooed to her as well. "And sweet daughter. I am proud of you as well. Thank you children for saving my life."

Nara leaned on her mothers shoulder, and also wept.

"You have a little something in your hair." Mother pulled a glob of tacky perl-white away. She held it up in the air, and rubbed it between her fingers for a while. She locked eyes with Kolo, slid a finger slowly into her mouth and licked it clean.

She smiled wickedly. "A little more - just to make sure the spell sticks." She winked, and pulled her children closer.

natwonder
natwonder
116 Followers