The Spence Project Ep. 02

Story Info
Spence continues his sexual climb to stardom.
6.5k words
2
4.9k
5
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,124 Followers

EPISODE 02 : Spence Fucks Everybody

"How's our boy doing babe?" I ask my wife Kim Kardashian.

"He's doing great babe. I think his newfound fame has gone to his head a little, but he's doing great." Kim laughs, as she tells me about Spence. The Spence Project has been a big success so far. We've been moving a lot of merchandise and The Spence Project. Com is getting a ton of members and traffic. It's attracted some big advertisers too. More interest in Spence equals more money for me.

"I want you to keep a close eye on him while I'm gone babe. Keep him in line and make sure he stays moving in the right direction... and please make sure he doesn't fuck it up. Oh yeah... keep his confidence up too. He's had a problem with that in the past."

"I don't think that will be a problem now babe. He's acting like he's the big dick of the biz. He's getting pretty cocky. I'll keep him in line though babe. I know how to do that. I'll make sure to keep a very close eye on him too. We've got the porn movie castings today. Spence wants to audition all the actresses for the movie." Kim laughs. " Like I said... confidence won't be a problem for him." Kim and I laugh.

"Great babe. You're the director and executive producer, so sit in on the auditions to... once again... make sure Spence doesn't fuck em up... so to speak." We laugh again."

"Ok babe. I will."

"By the way... mom is coming by. She's gonna be staying there for a couple of weeks. Please make sure she comfortable and everything. Tyra Moore is stopping by too. Look after her too... and make sure Spence doesn't bother her. OK?"

"OK babe. Don't worry. I'll take care of everything. I know how important all of this is to you. You're my man, so I'll handle it for you babe. I promise."

"I know you will babe. Thank you."

"I miss you so much babe. Hurry home."

"I will sweetheart. Love you." I blow Kim a kiss through the phone.

"Love you more. See you soon babe." Kim blows me a big, sexy kiss through the phone. I hang up, smiling. My wife is very important to me. She handles a lot of stuff for me, so I know she can keep Spence in line.

I'm in Europe on business. Some sweet European pussy here, but I miss home. I kick back, open som champagne and light a fat blunt, knowing The Spence Project is rolling along nicely.

...

Back in Bel Air...

"Wanda... have you seen Spence?" Kim asks my maid Wanda Sykes.

"Hell yeah. The creepy little bastard was mackin on Kate and Ronda downstairs earlier. Cocky son of a bitch. That fuckin big dick of his has gone straight to his damn head. Horny ass white motherfucka. Can't turn your back on that motherfucka. You'll end up with a big ass white enema or somethin. Crazy ass white folk." Wanda walks off. Damn, I love that chick.

Kim walks downstairs. My mansion is massive, so it takes awhile. Sheooks around the game room and the bathrooms, but no Spence. She walks down the hall. She hears noise, but still no Spence.

"SPENCE." Kim shouts... no answer. She keeps looking. Room after room... no Spence. She almost gives up, but she hears loud noises coming from the workout room. Kim walks in, but doesn't see anyone. She looks around inside, but no Spence.

Kim hears more loud noises, then goes in the back of the workout area, to the small bedroom back there. She puts her ear to the door and hears yelling and moaning.

Kim slowly cracks open the door and sees an interesting sight. A threeway daisy chain of ass fucking. My wife Ronda Rousey is fucking Spence's ass with a big strapon, smacking his ass, yelling at him, while Spence is ass fucking my wife Kate Upton. They are all on the bed fucking doggy style with Kate gripping the foot rail on the bed. Her big, natural wonders are flopping wild, as she takes Spence's huge dick up her soft, smooth ass. He's pounding it ravenously, really working that huge, thick dick harder and harder, all the way up the World's Hottest Supermodel's world famous booty.

Kim watches from the doorway, opening the door all the way. She starts rubbing her big tits through her thin, white satin blouse. She's not wearing a bra and her thick, brown and hard nipples are jutting out, almost ripping through the blouse.

Ronda sees Kim and motions her over, but Kim smiles at her, nodding no, and stands in the door watching the freaky action. "Spence... you know we have the porn auditions you wanted to do. It's almost time for them to start." Kim tells him, giggling, as she watches him get fucked in the ass and fuck Kate in the ass at the same time. Kate squirts hard, blasting her cream all over Spence.

"OK... OK... just give me... UHHHHH... just give me a few minutes. Come over and join in. There's room for one more." Spence grunts from the big fake dick in his ass, and from the awesome sensation of fucking Kate Upton's ass.

"It's tempting Spence, but no thanks. We really need to keep going in the right direction, so hurry up and come over to the studio." Kim says, laughing, shaking her head at Spence.

"OK... I'll be right THEREEEEEEEEEEEE!! UHHHH!!" Spence pumps his cum up Kate's ass.

"FUCKKKKKKK!! MMMMMMMMM!!" Kate screams out, loving the feeling of all that warm, thick cock goo blasting up her tight booty.

"TAKE MY DICK UP YOUR ASS YOU LITTLE WEASEL!!" Ronda yells, as she slaps Spence sore ass hard. Her grimaces in pain.

"Good boy Spence. You did real good." Ronda compliments Spence... and slaps his worn out ass again. She pulls out of it and gets off the bed, taking off the strap on and heading to the shower. Spence does too, excited to get to audition the female talent for SPENCE FUCKS THE WORLD. It's our porn movie to really get Spence's stud personna going. All to add to the validity and marketability of my formerly geeky cousin.

...

Mixed hottie Julie Kay comes into the porn studio office and sits down. I built the studio out back of my house. It's a state of the art porn and photography studio. Jies got a gray sports bra and gray lycra pants combo on. Her dreadlocks are in a ponytail. She's such a beautiful slut.

"Julie... thank you for coming in today. The name of the movie is SPENCE FUCKS THE WORLD... and that's Spence." Kim says. Spence is wearing a black latex bodysuit, that has a slit in it for his cock and balls. He waves goofily at Julie. She's chewing gum and brushes him off, shaking her head at my obviously still a little awkward cousin.

Kim notices and realizes she needs to fix the situation quick. "Spence is the star and he wanted to audition all the female talent himself, before the movie. Is that OK with you?" Kim asks, giving Julie a sexy smile, leaning back, letting Julie see the outline of her big, firm breasts in the tight satin top. Julie likes girls too. Kim did her homework. Julie smiles coyly at Kim, chewing her gum, not interested in Spence at all.

"Audition? Ha. I'm a pro. Why do I need to audition. I have a lot of movies under my belt. You're really hot Kim." Julie brushes off the idea of auditioning with Spence. Kim knows she needs to convince her to do it, to keep Spence's momentum going in the right direction.

"Thank you very much. You're hot yourself Julie. I love your hair." Kim says, smiling so sweet at Julie. Kim's charm is the best in the biz. She can get anything... or anyone... she wants. She decides to use it, to fix this situation.

"You know... if you agree to the audition. I could also have a little fun with you too Julie." Kim tells Julie. Spence grins a huge goofy, cocky grin, not realizing Kim is only offering to play with Julie... not him.

"OK. I'll do it." Julie says, smiling, rubbing her gorgeous D cup breasts through her gray sports bra. She so thin, her breasts look so big for her frame. Julie lustfully looks at Kim, excited to get to play with her.

"Thank you Julie... Spence come show Julie your beautiful cock." Kim directs him.

Spence jumps up and struts over to Julie, standing beside her. He pulls his huge cock and balls through the slit on his bodysuit. Julie looks at Kim. She doesn't look at Spence or his cock. Kim gets worried. She decides she needs to initiate the action before things fall apart.

Kim gets up and walks over to Julie and kneels down, looking at her, then kissing her thighs. Julie moans. Kim reaches up and grabs Spence's raging boner and slowly strokes it. "Isn't is beautiful Julie. It's so big." Kim asks, kissing Julie's thighs, softly rubbing her face on them. Julie finally turns her head and sees Spence's very impressive cock. She is surprised at how thick it is.

"Wow... it's really big. So thick. Very nice." Julie licks it. "Tastes good too." She says, smirking. Spence's cock jumps. He groans. Julie and Kim laugh. Kim keeps stroking Spence's cock, as Julie starts to suck it. Kim lifts Julie's sports bra over her tits and starts licking them.

Julie pulls Kim up to her and kisses her. They kiss as Spence watches. He's enjoying the handjob Kim is giving him. Julie turns to Spence and licks his fat head, slowly licking the piss slit. She kisses Kim again. Julie alternates the two over and over. She chews on Spence's bulbous crown and a large amount of slimy precum pours out onto her tongue.

Julie smiles up at Spence, then kisses Kim again, sharing the precum with her. They kiss, swapping the slimy liquid between them. Spence is drooling, so turned on by the two. Kim didn't intend to get involved with Spence, just Julie, but she plays along to keep things going smoothly.

"Your precum tastes so damn good Spence. I hope your real cum does too." Julie remarks, kissing Kim deeply.

"Mmmmmhmmmmm. It sure does." Kim says, as she kisses Julie.

Julie pulls Kim's top off, then starts sucking her big, heaving tits. She bites the brown, perky nipples, licking them quickly as she does. Kim moans in delight, her gorgeous eyes closed. Her nipples are so damn hard.

Julie sucks Spence's super thick cock, licking all over it, devouring it with cock sucking glee. She bibs her dark deadlocked haired head on it, looking up at Spence, letting her saliva pour out of her over stuffed mouth.

"Let's fuck. I want that big cock up my ass" Julie says.

Spence spends the next hour fucking Julie up the ass doggie style on the big bed in Studio One. He grabs her ponytail and pulls on her dreadlocks, Pounding his huge white dick up that gorgeous, smooth and tight multi racial ass. "HOLY FUCK!! FUCK MY ASS BABY!! POUND ITTTTTTTTTTTT!!" Julie screams out, squirting all over Spence and the bed.

Things are going smoothly, as Kim watches, smiling about the success of the interview. All of a sudden, things go south. Spence's cock goes limp and almost falls out of Julie's ass. Julie gets frustrated... and Kim gets worried.

"What's up Spence?" Kim asks.

"I...I don't know. I never have this problem. I don't know what's wrong." He shakes his head, looking baffled by his mister softy problem.

Julie starts shaking her head too... and complaining. "Of course. Things were going so good. Damn dude. As hot as I am and you can't keep it up." Julie gets offended.

"I'm sorry. I am. I..." Spence starts stammering... and Kim sees the old Spence starting to make an appearance. She thinks quickly.

"Just relax Spence. I have an idea." Kim says. She walks around to the foot of the bed and gets behind Spence. She kneels down and turns around, facing away from Spence. Kim leans back, her head between Spence's legs... and solves the problem. Kim starts sucking on Spence's huge, hairy balls. He immediately grins... and his cock immediately gets hard again in Julie's ass. Kim reaches her right hand back and rubs Julie's pulsating clit, to get her going again. It works.

"Yeahhhhhh... Fuck me Spence... and don't go soft again!" Julie demands. Spence slaps her soft, light brown ass and goes to town, ass banging her full speed ahead.

Kim smiles around Spence's large balls, knowing she solved the problem. She thinks about stopping, but doesn't wanna take the chance of Spence becoming mister softy again. She licks his huge balls in her mouth, her saliva drooling out of her mouth onto her satin blouse. Kim sucks intensely on Spence's hairy balls, as he booty bangs Julie silly. Julie squirts twice more, all over Kim's hair. Kim keeps smiling and sucking Spence's balls, knowing things are going perfectly again.

"Oh shit... I'm gonna cum!" Spence blurts out. He grabs Julie's hips and slams up her formerly tight ass once more, cumming deep and hard, filling that beautiful ass with thick, gooey sperm.

"FUCK! I LOVE CUM IN MY ASS!!" Julie yells out. Kim stops sucking Spence's balls. "Good job Spence." She congratulates him. Kim leans her head back and sucks on Julie's dripping wet pussy. Julie immediately cums in Kim's mouth and Kim sucks her dry.

Spence pulls out of Julie's ass, with huge dick dripping sperm. It drips all over Kim's designer satin blouse. Kim shakes her head and smiles. She overlooks the sperm on her blouse, happy that everything is back going great. Spence's jizz starts leaking out of Julie's ass and running down her pussy. A few drops land on Kim's chin and lips, as she kicks Julie's super sweet, throbbing pussy. Julie grinds her pussy on Kim's mouth, moaning in ecstasy, giddy from cumming in Kim's mouth.

Spence stands there, sweating, and watches Kim lick Julie's pussy, his huge cock twitching happily. Kim looks up at him, smiling, very pleased with his recovery from his earlier problem. Julie comes down and licks Spence's cum from Kim's chin and lips, swallowing it down. She kisses Kim. Julie has a big crush on my wife. Spence holds his cock to Julie's lips and she sucks it on, sucking out every last drop of sperm in him. Spence leans his head back, grinning from ear to ear. Kim laughs. She tickles his huge, heaving balls. Julie kisses Kim again, letting Kim taste the cum on her tongue. The two gorgeous hot ties make out for a few minutes while Spence watches.

"You're hired." Spence tells Julie.

"Your damn right I am." Julie confidently says, knowing how good she is. Julie leans over and licks the cum from Julie's blouse, her tongue working all over Kim's tits through the thin satin blouse, cleaning it for her. Kim bites her bottom lip, loving Julie's tongue on her tits.

The day progresses well. Three more actresses audition... get fucked silly by Spence... and get hired. Spence doesn't experience his mister softy problem again. Kim is very pleased.

"I'm really proud of you Spence. You recovered nicely. Your doing great." Kim tells him, after the auditions end.

"Thanks. It's all because of you. I can't thank you enough for all of your help. Your mouth felt so damn good on my balls. Oh my God... I wanted to cum in your mouth so bad." Spence replies. He gives Kim a sweet, less goofy than normal smile. She giggles.

"Oh really? Well... I'm glad I could help. You're sweet Spence." Kim kisses his cheek and squeezes his cock softly, as it hangs out through the slit in his black bodysuit. It immediately gets hard again in her hand. Kim is impressed.

"Wow. That's impressive Spence. You've fucked four girls and you're still hard. Very impressive. You have such a beautiful cock too." Kim looks at it in her hand. It's so long and thick. The head is huge. Kim stokes the cock, tickling under the super sensitive crown. It jumps in her hand. Kim giggles and smiles.

"It loves your hand too." Spence adds.

"I see." Kim says, looking it over. A big drop of precum leaks out of Spence's wide open piss slit. Kim wipes it up with her thumb. She brings her thumb to her mouth and playfully sucks on it, looking right at Spence, teasing the hell out of him.

"Mmmmmmm. So yummy. You have such delicious precum and cum Spence. You should sell it. I'd buy a bottle... or two." Kim teases.

"You don't have to. I'll give it to you for free, straight from the tap, anytime you want." Spence tells Kim, confidently shaking his eyebrows at her. Kim giggles again.

"Oh really. Well..." Kim slowly strokes Spence's cock and looks right at him. "I'll have to keep that in mind, sweet Spence." Kim kisses Spence on the lips... then walks away, smiling.

...

"How's ol Spence holding up babe?" I ask Kim on the phone.

"He's doing great babe. We made it though the auditions. All the girls got hired of course. Spence fucked them all silly. He had a little problem in the first audition, but I took care of it for him. I made sure to keep his confidence up." Kim tells me.

"Good. I want his confidence high at all times. Make sure to get some really hot footage with him, not only in the porn movie, but also at home and when he's out. I want Spence seen as a big time playboy, fucking his brains out 24/7."

"OK babe." Kim laughs. "I'll make sure that happens. Don't worry. I'll get a lot of hot footage of him. I'll take care of that personally. It'll be fun. I miss you babe." Kim says sweetly.

"I miss you too baby. I love you." I tell Kim, so happy with her.

"I love you more sweetheart. Don't worry... I'll handle everything. I'll keep Spence confident... and keep him fucking. I'll definitely make sure to do both. See you when you get back baby." Kim gives me a big kiss through the phone. Kim smiles, thinking about how much fun Spence is gonna have... and her too.

...

My mom Kathie Lee (Kathie Lee Gifford) walks down the hallway towards the yoga studio and stops by Spence's open door. She looks in and sees Spence staring at himself in his full length mirror. His huge dick is rock hard and he's bouncing it, looking at it in the mirror. Mom is impressed by her nephew's newly enlarged cock. She hadn't seen it yet. Mom's a big cock slut, so she smiles, her eyebrows raised, as she checks out that long and very thick, bouncing dick.

Mom opens the door, startling Spence. "Aunt Kathie Lee. It's great to see you." Spence says, not bothering to cover his cock.

"It's great to see you too Spence. You and that magnificent cock of yours." Mom says, closing the door behind her.

...

Kim is in my office, looking over Spence's schedule. She thinks about what I told her earlier, about keeping Spence confident and making sure he fucks a lot. Also to get a lot of hot footage of him. Kim so thinks back to what Spence said earlier, about giving her his cum straight from the tap. Kim puts the end of her pen in her mouth and sucks on it like a little cock. She smiles. Kim gets thirsty all of a sudden, for some reason. Ha.

Kim puts the pen down and gets up, walking out of the office and towards Spence's bedroom. She gets to his door and hears loud moaning. Spence is at it again, Kim thinks to herself. She cracks open the door and sees my mom riding Spence on his bed. She bouncing hard on that super-sized cock, moaning like crazy. Spence is squeezing her gorgeous D cups, grinning his goofy ass grin.

Kim remembers about getting a lot of hot footage, so she gets her phone out and starts filming from the doorway.

"YESSSSSSSS!! FUCK ME SPENCE!! FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG BEAUTIFUL COCK!!" Mom yells out, as she cums all over Spence's huge cock in her overstuffed, mature pussy. Mom pinches Spence's hard nipples, slapping his goofy face, as she bounces insanely hard on his huge dick. His bed is shaking bad, threatening to break from the fucking going on, on it.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKK!! I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK SPENCE!!" Mom is having a blast. She quickly grinds on Spence's cock, as Kim films everything from the doorway.

"UHHHHH... I'M CUMMING AUNT KATHIE LEE!!" Spence grunts. He let's loose cum blasting my mother's super slick and juicy pussy with his thick semen. Mom leans her head back and smiles, loving every thick, gooey drop being deposited in her tightly gripping, mature pussy.

Kim rubs her tits through her white, bathrobe, as she films. She comes in the door and walks to the bed. Kim hands mom her phone, as mom climbs off of Spence. Kim climbs up on the bed and engulfs Spence's cum dripping cock, sucking out every thick drop she can, swallowing it all down. Mom films it, licking her lips.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,124 Followers
12