The Spence Project Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim bobs her head in Spence's cock, sucking him dry. She kisses the fat head when she's done. "You've been a really good boy today Spence, so I thought I'd reward you... and get some more of this yummy cum too." Kim tells Spence, winking at him, softly sucking his, now soft, dick.

"Well... I've got some more for you dear." Mom tells Kim. She sticks out her pussy and Kim crawls over, sucking out every drop of Spence's thick cum in it. Kim moans happily, loving all that thick creamy cum sliding down her throat. Mom films every second, moaning herself from Kim's pussy sucking. They kiss when Kim finishes. Spence grins big and watches.

"So yummy. I told him he should sell it. I'll mention it to James. It's a big money making idea." Kim says, kissing mom softly.

"If you sell it, I want the first bottle." Mom says, sucking Kim's tongue. They laugh.

"I'll get the second... and third... and fourth..." Kim tells mom. They laugh again... and kiss. Spence's confidence is sky high.

...

Mom decides to put Kim's plan into action. She runs a sperm bank, so mom realizes she has the perfect place to collect Spence's sperm to sell. Mom tells Kim. She loves the idea. She tells me over the phone and I realize this is just the publicity we need. I give the go ahead.

...

Spence and Kim ride over to mom's sperm bank in our limo. Spence is giddy, loving all the sex he's getting lately and loving the idea of mom collecting his sperm to sell. He starts rubbing his cock in his black leather pants when he looks over and sees Kim in her very short and very tight black minidress. It's open in the front, showing the whole insides of her gorgeous, full breasts.

Kim's chewing gum and looking out the window, not noticing Spence drooling over her. Spence reaches over and softly rubs Kim's smooth, supple leg that's encased in black stockings. Kim looks over at him and sees him rubbing his cock... and her leg.

Kim let's Spence rub higher on her leg. She smiles. Spence does too. His cock is rock hard in his tight pants. He adjusts it. Kim senses his being uncomfortable. "Just take it out Spence. It's too big to be hard in those tight pants."

Spence obeys, taking his huge dick out. It springs forward, making Kim stare... and smile approvingly. Spence slides his hand under Kim's minidress and notices she's not wearing panties. Kim let's Spence play with her bare pussy while she licks her luscious, dark lips. "Mmmmmmm. You wanna fuck me don't you?" Kim asks Spence the most obvious question ever.

"Oh yeahhhh. I wanna feed you some more cum too." Spence tells Kim, jerking his huge dick, rubbing her slick pussy.

"Mmmmmhmmmmmm. Well... what are you waiting for?" Kim lays back on the seat, getting her phone, making sure to film the hot action.

Spence turns Kim over and pulls her to her knees. He slaps her supremely awesome booty and rubs his fat crown up an down her dripping pussy. Kim smiles, biting her bottom lip, eagerly awaiting the entry of Spence's huge cock up her ready to get plowed pussy. Spence gives her what she wants, slamming his huge dick right up Kim's warm and juicy, bald cunt. He grabs Kim's shoulder length dairk, shiny hair and pulls, roughly fucking my perfect wife. Kim films everything.

"Fuck yeahhhhhh!!" Kim moans.

"Take that big fucking cock bitch!" Spence gets cocky. "You love it. You know it. Tell me baby. Tell me how much you love my huge cock. Make it good or I'll stop." Spence's confidence is at an all time high.

"I love your huge fucking cock fucking me Spence. Fuck me. I love it sooooo much." Kim plays along, not wanting to mess with his confidence.

Spence slaps Kim's super phat booty and pulls her hair hard, slamming harder and harder up her pussy, his thighs smacking Kim's, as he plows up that premium, dripping wet pussy. Kim squirts all over hug huge dick and Spence grind, fucking her harder. Kim zooms in, capturing every detail.

They fuck for another ten minutes. Spence pulls Kim's hair and plows up her twat, smashing it with relentless aggression, showing a more confident, more cocky side to him. Kim smiles, knowing all her work is paying off big time. She's also cumming again. "Mmmmmmm... yeahhhhhhhhh! I love your fucking cock slamming up my pussy Spence." Kim turns on the moral support, wanting Spence's confidence to go even higher.

"I'm gonna cum. Suck my dick bitch!" Spence demands. Kim remembers how tasty Spence's cum is, so this one is all about her drinking that delicious cum. Spence pulls out and Kim flips around quickly. Spence leans back and Kim devours his cock, sucking him ravenously, desperately wanting to drink his sperm.

Spence holds Kim's head and pumps his thick cream against the back of her throat. His creamy cum shoots down her fast swallowing throat, huge thick blast after huge thick blast. Ten large globs of sperm are swallowed by Kim. She doesn't miss a drop. Kim sucks Spence dry, softly moaning her taste approval the whole way. Kim sits up and looks at Spence when she's done.

"God, that's good. We're gonna make a fortune selling that yummy cum to horny women all over the world." Kim remarks, wiping the corners of her mouth. "You're gonna be a busy man Spence. You have a lot of yummy cum to pump out for us. I'll have to make sure you stay motivated. I'll personally oversee that." Kim winks at Spence, as the limo pulls into the sperm bank.

"On that note..." Spence turns Kim around and pulls her to him, bending her over. "Spence. We need to go inside..." Kim lurches forward when she feels Spence tongue works its way up her absolutely perfectly shaped ass. He twirls it around inside that tight and tasty ass.

Kim grips the side of the limo and leans her head down, enjoying the sensation of Spence working around her ass. He spreads Kim's cheeks wide and dives his tongue as fast up her tight ass as it will possibly go. Spence starts licking at hyper speed. The tip of his tongue tickles Kim's ass in the most pleasurable way possible. "Oh my God... Spence... You're gonna make me cum againnnnnnnnn!" Kim squirts all over Spence, her lips pursed tight, moaning loudly. Kim looks back, filming Spence's ass work.

Spence starts tongue fucking Kim's tight ass, darting his tongue around quickly as he does. "Oh my God Spence... that feels so damn goodddddddd... But we have to go inside..." Kim squirts again. Spence keeps up the tongue fucking and licking of Kim's world famous ass. He slaps her firm cheeks, spreading them as wide as possible. His tongue fucks Kim's ass faster and faster. Kim cums again. She's soaked Spence and the back seat of the limo. Spence finally stops his anal tongue fucking.

"Spence... that was amazing. But we..." Kim is stopped mid sentence by the feeling of Spence's rock hard and huge crown pressing against her tight anal ring. Kim turns around to tell Spence they need to go inside again, but it's too late. Spence's huge head pops through Kim's rosebud and his huge, very thick manmeat slides easily up her tight ass.

Kim's used to my even bigger cock, so her ass easily accepts Spence's huge dick. Kim is speechless, wanting to go in the sperm bank and get on with their day, but also loving every second of Spence fucking her ass. She gives in and just enjoys the ass fucking.

Kim leans her face onto her right arm and smiles, licking her full, wet lips, as Spence slaps her ass and fucks it, pulling her hair and slamming in and out of the greatest ass ever.

"YEAHHHHHHH... FUCK MY ASS SPENCE!! I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK IN MY ASS!" Kim smiles back at Spence. He grins his goofy grin and ass bangs her silly for the next twenty minutes. Kim cums four times, as Spence roughly squeezes her big, hanging tis, as he slams up her tingling ass. Kim smiles the whole time, loving that huge dick plowing her super curvy booty.

Spence cums up Kim's ass pumping it totally full of thick cock cream. Kim moans happily, then lurches forward again, as she feels Spence's warm piss flood her pleasurable sore ass. Spence grins his ass off, pissing in and flooding Kim's ass. It shoots out, drenching the limo seat. Kim looks back at Spence and smiles a slutty smile. "Save some for me to drink." Kim tells Spence. He pulls out of Kim's ass, his piss flying. Kim quickly turns around and sucks his pissing cock in, drinking his warm yellow load.

Kim films a closeup of her drinking Spence's piss, opening her mouth to show Spence's piss blasting in. She looks up at Spence, who grins his horniest grin, so turned on to be pissing in Kim Kardashian's mouth, right after he fucked her horny holes twice. Kim sucks Spence dry, gulping down two full mouthfuls of warm piss. She sits up and smiles at Spence. Her hard work has really paid off big time. Spence is so confident it's ridiculous.

"Suck it some more bitch." Spence demands, shaking his soft cock.

Kim is surprised by Spence's brazen attitude... and she's turned on by it too. She obeys, leaning down and deepthroating Spence's soft cock, licking his wet, hairy balls.

"Yeah baby, I'm gonna be ass fucking you and feeding you my piss a lot from now on." Spence chuckles, holding Kim's head on his cock. Kim smiles, very happy with her work, but wondering if she created a monster. She sucks Spence some more, then sits back up.

"Spence. I love your confidence, but don't go overboard, ok?" Kim tries to settle Spence down. He gets the hint.

"Oh... sorry. I got carried away. I'm sorry Kim." Spence says nicely. Kim smiles, appreciating Spence understanding and listening to her. She makes sure to keep his confidence up though.

"That was amazing Spence. You've turned into a real stud. I'm very happy with your progress... and you." Kim says, blowing Spence a kiss, tickling his chin. "Now... we really do need to get on with our day. Let's go inside." Kim fixes her clothes and makeup.

"OK Kim. Whatever you say." Spence realizes how much Kim... and I... have done for him and he decides to keep his ego from getting out of hand.

"We're gonna have to get this limo cleaned. We made a mess." Kim says, looking around the backseat. She and Spence share a laugh.

...

As the day commences in the sperm bank, mom collects quite a bit of Spence's cum. She blows him, drinking the first load. "Oh my good lord... that's delicious. You and I are going to be spending a lot more time together Spence. I'm gonna need a steady stream of this thick delight." Mom tells Spence, as she sucks him hard again.

Mom calls in one of her nurses, Tyra Banks to collect the second... or first not to be swallowed... specimen. Tyra titty fucks Spence, jerking his huge white rod with her awesomely round and still perky chocolate melons. Spence cums all over them. Tyra wipes the cum off of her huge, all natural tits and deposits it into the speciman jar. She gives Spence a sexy wink before she leaves.

Spence gets sucked by several nurses, famous and not famous, during the day. Mom is up to seven loads of cum, when Kim decides to check on her prize project.

"How ya holding up Spence?" Kim asks, handing him a cold beer. He gulps it down and asks for another. Kim gives him another beer and Spence gulps down half of the beer before answering.

"It's going great Kim. I'm a little worn out, but I'm hanging in there." Spence tells Kim, breathing heavy and sweating profusely. Kim gets a little worried about Spence.

"Are you sure? You look worn out Spence. Maybe you should take a break." Kim tells him, looking him over. She smiles, admiring his still hard cock and all of the cum he's pumped out... in her and the specimen jars.

Spence downs the second beer and asks for another one. Kim grabs another one off of the counter and hands it to him. Spence downs the whole thing and gets his second wind. "OK... I'm ready to go again. Bring on the bitches!" Spence says. Kim laughs. Spence looks at Kim to apologize for getting too excited again. She lets it pass.

"You know... I haven't gotten a chance to extract a specimen yet." Kim teases, in her sexiest voice. She slowly walks over in front of Spence and kneels down, licking all over his well used cock and balls. Spence grins his biggest grin, loving Kim's tongue on his crotch. Kim sucks Spence off, bobbing her head quickly, as she sucks hard on his very thick shaft.

Kim decides to return the favor from earlier. She licks down to Spence's anus and slides her tongue up his ass. Spence almost jumps out of his seat from excitement. Kim licks Spence's ass quickly, her tongue darting all around inside his tight butt. She jerks his cock super fast, her hand flying up and down his throbbing shaft. Spence grunts, ready to pop.

Kim pulls her tongue out of his ass and sucks his fat head in. Spence dumps his thick load into Kim's sucking mouth. She jerks the fat base, pumping every drop she can into her mouth. Once Kim collects all of the thick, gooey sperm, she brings a speciman jar to her mouth and spits the cum into it, letting Spence watch. Kim looks at him, smiling so sweet. Kim let's her cum covered tongue hang out of her mouth, letting Spence watch his thick jizz drip slowly off of the tip of Kim's tongue into the jar. Kim blows him a kiss and puts her tongue in her mouth, swallowing the sperm sticking to it.

"Mmmmmm mmmmmmmm. So yummy. God, I love your cum Spence." Kim says, smiling, licking her lips clean. Kim kisses Spence's cock head and stands up, putting the top on the speciman jar.

"Another yummy load for sale." Kim says, smiling she puts the jar on the counter and flashes Spence her big, heaving tits.

"Save some for later Spence. I'll extract it personally." Kim winks at Spence and walks out.

Former Fox News and CNN anchor Kiran Chetry is one of my moms nurses. She rides Spence's cock, facing away from him, for thirty minutes. Kiran bounces on that huge, throbbing monster, squirting six times. Spence finally shoots his large wad in her spasming pussy, loving how it clenches down on him.

Kiran squats over a speciman jar and squirts out the cum into the jar. She adds a little extra flavor to the thick semen. Kiran wipes her pussy with her forefinger, then sucks it clean, loving Spence's jizz. Spence is a fan of hers, so he feeds her another dose of it, directly down her sucking throat, as Kiran sucks him off. Kiran drinks it all down, sucking Spence totally dry.

Spence starts pissing all over her beautiful face, surprising Kiran when she pulls off of his cock. Lucky for Spence, Kiran has drank a ton of my piss, so she opens her mouth and let's Spence piss right in it. Kiran quickly down his yellow load, loving the taste of it as well.

Spence takes a short break after he butt fucked my cousin Rachel Maddow. She's a well know lesbians, but what isn't so well known is her secret desire for big dick. I fuck her all the time... and now Spence gets to sample her super tight ass. He came in Rachel's tight, lesbian ass and watched mom suck it all out and spit it in the speciman jar. Spence fed mom... and Rachel... some more piss. They drank it down and she'd some with a sloppy kiss while Spence watched and played with himself.

Spence walks into the break room and sees Kim talking to my newest wife, former ebony pornstar Tyra Moore. She's been out of town dancing. She's a well sought after stripper. Tyra stopped by the sperm bank when Kim told her on the phone that they were there. Kim knows Tyra is off limits to Spence, so she gets anxious when she sees Spence walk in. Spence greets both ladies, then Kim takes him aside.

"Spence... Tyra is off limits. Don't try anything with her. James doesn't want you bothering her. I mean it." Kim gives Spence a stern look. He gets the point.

"OK.. OK. I won't. She's really hot though... but I won't. I promise." Spence gives Kim an innocent look. Kim shakes her head, giggling, her arms folded. She's gonna have to keep a close eye on Spence.

Spence isn't stupid either. He's my cousin. He knows what I can do to him and he knows there's a line with me. Spence knows not to cross it.

Spence excuses himself and walks back to the collection room. Kim is impressed by his manners. She hopes he can maintain them, with Tyra around.

Stay tuned for Episode 03 of The Spence Project. More Kim... more sperm bank... more mom... more Tyra... and Stephanie McMahon and the hotties of WWE make their debut. Cumming soon.

12