The Sperm Donor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaylee

It was weird fooling around with my brother-in-law in the next room. Double weird when you considering what he was doing in there and what the final product was going to be. Neither of us was thrilled with this option, but it was a necessary step. I just prayed it worked because plan B was unthinkable to me. Surprisingly it didn't take much fooling around before I could myself getting wet. When I was younger I used to get so wet so easy, but after years of marriage it seemed like it took a lot more. This felt like my younger days. I could actually feel it start to drip down my ass crack. I hadn't felt that in years. It must have been the illicit nature of what we were doing.

I heard Rodney calling for Scott and I got a little nervous. The moment was here, what was it going to be like? Most people have never had sperm injected into them with a syringe before. When Scott came back in I briefly saw Rodney look into the room. Oh my god. Did he see me naked. Before I could really process what I saw I see Scott holding the sperm jar. The room was only lit by candles so it was kind of hard to see. However, he sat the jar down right in front of a candle and I could see that it was a little over half full. What the hell. Nobody cums that much. I saw Scott's container and it had barely anything in it. I never really thought Scott's load were small. They seemed relatively similar to my past encounters, even if they were a bit limited.

Part of me was now excited. It seemed like the prospects of this little experiment working were much higher than I previously thought. Surely with that much cum it would have to get me pregnant, even if it was inserted non traditionally. I saw my husband fill the syringe and make his way over to me. It felt odd as he inserted it into me. I guess this is what a toy would feel like, since I'd never done that I could only guess. Felt a little bigger than Scott's finger so there certainly wasn't anything sexual about it.

I was on my back with my legs pulled back to my chest. This was supposed to aid the sperm with gravity. Apparently a lot of debate on whether that was true or not, but we figured we'd give it a try the first time at least. We could mix it up in the future if we needed to. I felt the warm liquid inside me. Unlike a sexual orgasm there was no "shooting" here. Scott released the sperm into me as gently as he good. The result was a gradual feeling of warmth added to my already wet insides. Then it was over. That was that. I just sat there with my legs back for 10 minutes and then I went to sleep. That had been the plan, less chance of the sperm dripping out of me.

I gotta say the whole experience was surreal. On the one hand my brother-in-law had maybe just impregnated me and on the other it was like nothing happened. It was all so clinical that emotionally there was nothing. I didn't feel different or weird, I just felt...normal. Really I just hoped it worked.

Scott

Kaylee and I talked the next day about everything to make sure we could go thru with it again today. Surprisingly, neither one of us was all that perturbed by it. I thought maybe Kaylee would be struggling emotionally, but she seemed to be a good place. I myself had come to grips with the situation. The other night I was struggling a bit, but now I was ok with the situation. I think the main thing was the palpable excitement that we could finally be parents. In the end that was the whole point of this. Seeing my wife excited definitely helped me get excited too. In the back of my head I was also hoping this worked so that we could avoid plan B.

Rodney came over again and it was literally a carbon copy of the previous night. The jar was a little less full, but not by much. We did everything the same way and once it again it was done. Hopefully that would be the last time we had to do any of this. Unfortunately it was not. We tried this method for three months with no results. It was time to talk about plan B.

"Baby, I know we never wanted to get to this point, but what are you thinking," I asked her.

"I don't know. I never really considered that this wouldn't work. I would love to take some time to think about it, but we both know the clock is ticking. If we are going to plan B, the sooner the better. Well, you know what I mean."

"I think we can do this as clinically as possible. It's all in the setup and execution. I think we can pull this off in the least awkward way possible. I'll call my brother, you map out how to do this."

Plan B was a go.

Kaylee

I was excited and nervous when Rodney said yes. Baby brain was on 100% full euphoria, but human brain was a bit anxious. What was it gonna be like to be inseminated in such a "clinical" way? Would I enjoy it? What if I didn't get wet enough, since we couldn't use artificial lube? All these things flooded through my brain, but always at the end of it was a vision of me with an extended belly and a smile on our faces, knowing we were going to be parents. We were actually going to implement plan B.

We had a four poster bed in the guest room so it was easy for my husband to make the modesty divider. He took an old pair of dark sheets and cut a 6"x 6" inch hole in it. That should give enough room to maneuver without letting Rodney see my entire naked body. We talked about my positioning and ultimately decided on me being on all fours. It seemed like the least intimate position as he wouldn't be able to see my face. Once the act was complete I would then roll over and pull my knees up to my chest to keep all of the sperm in like before.

I asked Scott if I should trim my pussy as it was full on hairy, but he insisted that I leave it that way. He thought it made it less sexual that way. I'm not entirely sure I follow the logic, but I guess he was right. With my full bush you couldn't see as much of my sex as you could with it shaved or waxed. I was a little self conscious though. I know this wasn't supposed to be sexual any way, but still. I didn't want Rodney to think I was gross. I guess that's just the human in me.

I was ovulating again so it was time to put the plan into action. Rodney was coming over at 7pm to "help" Scott with some vague chore in the house. Not a total lie at least. We were going to leave the front door open for him while we both got into position. He was instructed to just walk in and proceed to the bedroom. No talking. Scott would text him when it was time to enter. He should get himself hard outside the room if he could.

I kept my long sleeve nightgown on so that I could just pull it up over my ass without showing anything else. I was so nervous, it felt like the day before a big test. This was going to be only the second cock I had ever interacted with after marriage and I wouldn't even be able to see it.

I got on all fours with Scott checking to make sure I was lined up properly with the cutout. My husband then came back to bed to sit with me. Basically my head was in his lap. In my head I jokingly thought this is how a threesome would be. Scott was fully clothed though. Once he was all set, he sent the text to Rodney indicating it was time to enter. It took a minute or so before we heard the door open. Longest minute of my life. I looked into my husband's eyes mouthing I love you when the door final opened and closed.

Rodney

I wasn't supposed to jerk off for the last three days, but I couldn't stop jerking off with the image of what was about to happen. I actually didn't want Kaylee to get pregnant the first time. I wanted to have to try multiple months. Scott had mentioned this mysterious plan B once before, but I had no idea what he was talking about. Now that I knew, I would have sabotaged the shit out of plan A to make it happen.

Since I was supposed to be helping with some dumb task I had worn a T-shirt and jeans but wish I had worn something more loose. My dick was half hard the entire ride over. When I got there the house was eerily quiet. I made my way up to the bedroom where the door was shut. I got out my phone and started to scroll through Reddit porn. I didn't really need to, I was already ready to go. It was more to pass the time. I finally got the text, but I didn't want to seem too eager so I waited a minute before entering.

Once I was standing in the doorway I could barely make out a hole in the middle of a dark sheet hanging at the end of the bed. Gotta give my brother credit, I couldn't really see anything good. Not with any real definition. The room was dim, lit only by candles. I decided to unbuckle my belt and lose the pants and underwear since they couldn't see me either. I briefly considered taking my shirt and socks off, but realized that would be pointless.

I approached the hole and hefted my cock up onto her ass. It landed with a heavy thud as I was about 3/4 hard at this point. I began to run the tip up and down her ass crack. I could feel her pussy hair so I knew she didn't shave, which didn't surprise me. Kind of turned me on a little as it was something different. My wife waxes religiously. To me it only heightened the innocent wife aura she gave off. On each pass I would try and push my thick head into her but every time nothing.

I decided to use my finger to better see where things were. As I was running my finger down her slit I could tell that she was pretty dry, at least for my size. I don't know why I expected anything else. This was so far outside the bounds of normal human behavior. She was probably very nervous and her body was reacting accordingly. Doing the only thing I knew to fix this situation; I bent down and stuck my face right into my sister-in-law's prissy little pussy. When my tongue touched her clit I felt her squirm a little followed by some whispers that I couldn't make out. She didn't move away so I continued.

Her pussy smelled so good. I could tell she just showered, but her musk was intoxicating. I also learned that she had rather meaty labia. I thought I had seen them sticking out from the hair, but with the lighting as bad as it was it was hard to tell. As I was running my tongue up and down I was now sure that I could make out two rather thick pussy lips. My wife has a very small pussy with no visible lips until she's spread wide open. Even then there isn't much else. I could tell these were quite pouty. Now I know why her camel toe looked so thick all these years.

I thought I heard some whimpers or moans, but couldn't be sure. I did know that her pussy was nice and wet now. Time to try reinsertion. My cock was at full mast know. I grabbed it by the thick base, once again slotting the tip between her folds. I rubbed the head up and down to get everything nice and slick. Once my cockhead was lubed up I started to slowly push it inside my brother's wife.

Kaylee

When I heard the belt buckle, that's when things really started to get real for me. I was so nervous that I could tell that I wasn't wet anymore. I just didn't know what I could do about it. I thought Scott's saliva would still be there, but it apparently dried up. As I'm pondering my lubrication problem I felt "it" land on my ass. In my head I knew it was Rod's cock but it felt so...different. It felt heavy, if that makes any sense. There was certainly a weight to it as it made a thud on my ass. I could feel the ripples across my ass. I could now feel him rubbing his cock up and down my slit. Without being wet, I couldn't really feel much. It was turning me on a little, but more from the craziness of the situation. Then it stopped. I was looking right at Scott when I felt a wet tongue on my pussy. It surprised me, so let out an surprised, "oooh".

Scott started asking what was happening, if everything was alright. I told him that I was just shocked when he first touched me. Scott had just gone down on me so it was easy to compare the techniques. Rodney certainly knew what he was doing. If I'm being honest, it felt pretty good. I tried not to make any noise, but it was hard. Rodney really knew what he was doing back there and my mind was totally fucking with me. I especially liked it when he would flick his tongue back and forth across my clit and switch to up and down. I could feel an orgasm building and it scared the hell out of me. This wasn't supposed to happen. No foreplay was definitely discussed. Luckily, right before I didn't think I could hold it in anymore he stopped.

I did think to myself that I was plenty wet now even if I missed out on an orgasm. As I'm stupidly thinking about that I felt the tip of Rod's cock start sliding up and down my pussy again. As he started to push the head inside I realized he was definitely different than my husband. He didn't even have the head all the way inside and I could feel my pussy stretching like it never had before. The fat head continued to drive inside of me very slowly. The pain was intense. Every nerve ending inside me was on fire. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to go through with this. I never anticipated him being so big so of course I didn't think it would hurt. It reminded me of my first time, which wasn't great.

I think he was probably used to this problem because he would ease about an inch in before starting to pull back out again. I realized he was trying to get me used to the girth. God the feeling was intense. I had never felt so full before. I didn't even know penises got that big, well except for porn and real life wasn't like porn, at least in my experience. I tried not to wince with each movement, but it was hard.

Rod continued to break me in. Each stroke getting maybe another inch inside. I briefly considered calling it quits due how much it hurt. Thank god the pain was starting to hurt less. After about nine or so strokes I finally felt his balls against my clit and his beer gut against my ass. My pussy was sufficiently lubricated now to accept him all. He had finally made it all the way inside me and I mean all the way. Rodney apparently wasn't just thick, he was long too. The was the deepest I'd ever felt anything inside me. I was proud of myself, but also terrified. Scott would shut this all down in a second if he knew what was going on. I couldn't let him know and jeopardize our future baby.

Rodney started a slow rhythm of almost completely pulling it out, to sliding it all the way back in. My body was beginning to react favorably to his actions. The pain was almost completely gone now. Instead, every nerve inside my pussy was firing at full power. I couldn't believe I had considered quitting. Each thrust was now bringing me ever closer to an orgasm and it terrified me. I wasn't supposed to enjoy this at all. More importantly Scott couldn't think I was enjoying this. Rodney was supposed to stick it in me, cum and then go home. I was fighting like hell not to make any noises as not to upset Scott, but it was becoming to hard.

"MMmmmm," I whispered as quietly as possible. "Mmmppff, aahhhh." Unfortunately this got the attention of my husband. He asked me if everything was ok right as Rodney really picked up the pace. The pounding was forcing my head into Scott's lap in a rhythmic motion. My orgasm was building and building. I was struggling with what to do when I came. How could I hide this super intense feeling. I felt like a volcano ready to explode...

"OOoooohhh shittttttt....yeahhhhhhhhh," we heard from behind the sheet.

That fucker was cumming without me! I only needed maybe two more thrusts and I would have had the biggest orgasm in my....

Oh fuck. I could feel stream after stream of hot cum flooding me. Without even thrusting, my orgasm hit me. I first screamed absolute silence into the bed. My mouth was open, but no words were coming out. It was so intense that my mouth didn't work. I felt about nine jets of cum shoot from Rodney's super engorged cock. I learned that when everything is stretched that tight you can feel every single flex from his cock. My orgasm started to match rhythm with his and then I couldn't hold back the moans.

"Uuuugghhh....mmmmppppffff....ooh...ohh...ohh....yyyyyeeessss!

A lot of that was directed into the bed. I was hoping Scott wouldn't hear it that way. I tried my damn best to not make a sound, but it was impossible. I never thought it would come to this, so I wasn't quite prepared on how to act. I'd assume it would be very clinical and non-sexual. Typically, it takes a lot of mental stimulation to get me to cum. This was the first time in my life where it came from a completely physical place. I guess not entirely physical, there was an added element of taboo added to the situation, but it was mostly physical.

As we had agreed beforehand, once he was done he didn't remove himself. This was to act like a plug for all his sperm. We told him beforehand to try and stay connected as long as possible after. It was interesting to feel such a large organ begin to deflate inside of me. I had never done this before. Just as the five minutes was ending I started to feel the cock getting bigger. That was quite the interesting feeling as well; a softening cock get hard inside of you. Once it was hard enough he started to make very small sawing movements, like he was going to fuck me again. Each stroke made him a little bit bigger until I could feel his rock hard staff back to it's former glory. Stretching me out again. With all the wetness it felt even better this time as there was no pain.

We didn't talk about him doing this so I didn't know what to do. On the one hand, more sperm was probably better. On the other hand, this was starting to feel less clinical. Scott too noticed the movement and started to give me a weird look and I panicked. I fell forward and turned on my back before Rod could start fucking me again. I pulled my knees up to my chest as Scott hugged me. Clearly Rodney took the hint. We could hear him dressing, which was quite a relief. I needed him to leave. Eventually we heard the door open and close again. Plan B was over or at least day one.

Rodney

Holy shit this was good pussy. Most women have trouble taking all of me, but not Kaylee. I was able to stuff my whole cock in her all the way to my balls. Not everyone can do that. I always have to go slow the first time with any woman and even then some can't take it all. This is something I've learned over the years. Some woman love a big cock and others hate it. I'd say about half the women I've hooked up with refused to do anything other than a hand job. Some would try and then quit due to pain, but the ones who could take it, fucking loved it. It was certainly a mixed blessing for sure. Even the ones who loved it, needed to be eased into it. I found that was the best strategy at least. Too much too fast would almost always result in a hand job or nothing. I think some of it has to do with anatomy as well. Some women are just built for me and others aren't. Thank the fucking lord, Kaylee was the former. I was concerned that little miss priss would chicken out once she felt my size. Didn't really seem like the size queen type.

There was a moment there where I thought she was going to quit. I wasn't getting much back from her and that's usually a bad sign. I continued on, giving her about an inch at time. Every time I pulled back I could feel more of juices flowing. I smiled inside. Her body was giving in. I could her juices leaking out around me. It's like a flip was switched in her body that gave her permission. That's when I felt her get into it. I'm pretty sure I heard a muffled, "I'm sorry" too, which was odd, as I didn't know who that was directed to.

Could it be that this innocent school teacher was actually enjoying this? I increased my pace to really start giving it to her now that she was ready. As my balls were slamming into her clit I felt her vaginal walls squeezing me. It felt like she was milking my dick from the inside. This was too much for me, usually I can fuck for however long I want, but not this go. I slammed into her one last time and held it as deep as I could. I unleashed a torrent of cum inside of her. Each small stroke released another blast of sperm inside her. I hadn't cum that hard in years. Might have been my best orgasm ever. I counted maybe eight or nine blasts of cum. Each one felt like the first one.