The Sperm Donor Ch. 01

Story Info
Unorthodox insemination is just the beginning.
11.1k words
4.24
48k
101

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxavi
xxavi
310 Followers

This is the first part of a two part story. I was inspired by An Affordable Insemination Redux so please check out that story. The second part is coming shortly. As always, this is a work of fiction and there will be mistakes.

Kaylee

"I'm sorry Mr and Mrs Green, but that was your last round of IVF covered by insurance."

Those fateful words would change my life forever. Scott and I had tried three rounds of IVF due to his fertility issues. Our insurance was tapped out and at 34 my biological clock was ticking. Ever since I was a young I wanted to be a mother so bad. I just remember crying hard in the arms of my husband after we heard that fateful news. I refused to give up and asked the doctor if there were any other possibilities.

"Well, from a medical/cost standpoint no. However, there are some alternative options that have worked for other patients of mine."

"Like what doctor," I asked?

"I know this is going to sound strange, but some patients have found success doing their own inseminations. I've had two couples over the years suggest that using the "turkey baster" method worked for them. I have to caution that this is a highly unlikely method. The other, more successful method is a bit more taboo. These other couples simply used another man to provide the sample...naturally. If you understand what I'm saying."

"How would the "turkey baster" approach work?"

"Simple enough. You find a man willing to provide you with a fresh sample of his semen and then inject it into your vagina. I can give you some plastic syringes if you'd at least like to have this as an option. Remember, the fresher the sample and the deeper you can get it the better your chances will be. It really is a very crude and unreliable method, but it can work."

We thanked the doctor for his help, took the syringes and headed out to the car.

"Scott, what do you think about all of this?"

"I don't really know. It's a lot to process. I know how bad you want this so I'm willing to do whatever you think is best," Scott responded.

"I hate that we are in this position. Why didn't the stupid IVF work? I'm sorry...I'm just venting. Initially I thought the doctor was crazy. I mean, does he really want us to squirt some random guys stuff into me!?"

"It doesn't have to be someone random you know," I stupidly replied to my wife.

"You'd rather it be one of our friends, that somehow seems worse. We'll just ask Ken to go jack off into a cup so we can use his sperm. Somehow, I don't think that will work."

"I wasn't thinking of our friends, but don't freak out "when I say what I'm about to say."

"I make no such promises," I lightly jabbed.

"My half brother Rodney already has kids so we know he's fertile, we'd be getting half my genes and we don't see them that often so it wouldn't be as awkward as a friend."

"Are you fucking kidding me. We're supposed to ask your brother to impregnate me when we can barely tolerate each other!?"

"Half brother, but I understand what you're saying. Let's just take our time and think things over. Adoption is also another avenue that we can explore," he said.

I didn't like any of this. I felt ashamed, scared, upset, you name it. Most of these feelings were illogical of course, but it didn't stop me from feeling them. Once we got home I drew a bath to to try and relax some. As I let the warm water smooth me tense body I really started to think about our options. Adoption was a solid idea, but I really wanted to experience giving birth to something that I created so I shelved that option for now. This left us with finding a sperm donor to try the alternative method the doctor had mentioned. Who the hell were we going to get?

I went over the list of men we knew a 100 times. Every time I ended up coming to the same conclusion: Rodney, Scott's half brother. For all reasons Scott mention after our appointment, he just made the most sense. They were half brother's because shared the same dad who was not much of presence in their lives. Their dad was a pilot so he wasn't around much during their youth, not to mention the divorces. It's not that my husband didn't like his dad, it was more that he was a perpetual womanizer and that always seemed to take precedence over parenting. Scott didn't like that. We primarily saw Mr Green, sorry Ted, on holidays and other random times when it suited him, so I didn't know him that well. From the times I did meet him I can say that he is definitely a charmer, or at least I can understand why women like him. He looks Tom Selleck with his thick mustache and overall he's very witty.

Rodney shared some similarities with Ted, mostly personality. Rodney could be quite the charmer, but unlike Ted came off more trashy than classy. You'd be more likely to laugh off an off color comment by Ted, but report Rodney to HR. The positive side of Rodney was that he and Scott looked very similar when they were growing up. Rod was about an inch taller, maybe 30lbs heavier now with a bit of dad bod, but back in the day the two were spitting images of each other.

I never really got along well with Rodney. He uses crude language and humor constantly. I don't feel like he treats his wife all that well, yet she has never said anything to me. In fact, she tends to dote on him, which I find a bit odd considering he doesn't do the same to her. He does have 3 kids, so that was going to be a strong check mark in the positive column. Rodney was a reasonably good dad from what I could tell. Definitely not father of the year, but he tried more than Ted at least.

Anyway, Scott and I discussed the pluses and minuses all evening long. Eventually we came to the conclusion that Rodney was our first choice. Now we had to figure out a way to ask him. We didn't want anyone to know, especially his wife. Rod loves football so Scott's plan was to have him over for the game and then drop the bombshell after he'd had a few beers. I was supposed to be gone so that it wouldn't be awkward.

Rodney

My brother invited me over to watch the Eagles game which seemed a little odd considering we hadn't hung out in a few weeks. It wasn't completely out of left field as we did watch games from time to time, but usually it was after we had run into each other doing something else. I liked watching games at his house because I loved to look at his hot little wife. Kaylee was a cute, brunette, blue eyes, girl next door type. Always out running or doing yoga or some activity. Kept her body nice and tight. She was always polite and friendly too with an innocence surrounding her, which just made me want nothing more than to corrupt her.

Scott told me all about their courtship back when they were dating and we were a little closer. She wouldn't even let him see her 34Cs until after 2 months. Scott said he wasn't her first for anything, but that she wasn't very experienced either. She was from a small Midwest town, which probably explained her innocence, but this just made me want to do things to her that a "brother" shouldn't want to.

Anyway, you could imagine my disappointment when I showed up on Sunday and Kaylee was out. Not one to waste a good time without the kids I decided to just enjoy the game over some beer.

Halfway through the game Scott gets all serious and says we need to talk. Oh shit I thought, he knows I ogle his wife and he's going to yell at me. Oh well, totally worth it I'm thought.

My jaw about hit the floor when he was done talking. He wanted to use my sperm to impregnate his hot fucking wife! Well, I guess to be clear he literally only wanted my sperm. Scott went on to explain that the plan was for me to ejaculate into a cup in the next room and then he was somehow going to inject it into Kaylee. Not gonna lie, it sounded kind of fucked up to me. However, it really was no skin off my back and I kind of like the idea of impregnating my brother's wife. I didn't want to sound too eager so I played it cool.

"I don't know Scotty, that's a pretty big ask. I mean what if my wife finds out. You want me to jerk into a cup, isn't that a little weird?"

"I know, I know, it's a little strange. Look Kaylee and I talked about this for a while and really you are our only option. I don't want to put undue pressure on you, but that's just the reality. With you as the donor we get a child that is 75% us and that's important to her. Also, if you decide to do it we'll need you to get tested for STDs and have your sperm analyzed. Obviously we'll pay for it."

"Let me think about it and I'll let you know," I told him. I knew the answer was going to be yes, I just wanted to make it seem like it was a really big decision.

"I understand. If you make a decision soon that would be great. Kaylee will be ovulating in two weeks and we'd like to get started as soon as possible, in case it doesn't work."

I waited a few days before I told him I would do it. I was actually pretty exited to tell the truth. The whole thing felt so taboo. A little annoying to have to get the tests done, but worth it in the long run. My STD tests came back negative...phew. A little nervous on that one. Giving the sperm sample was a little more challenging. I had to refrain from cumming for three days prior to the sample. That sucked. Due to my schedule I had to get the last appointment of the day, but I told my wife that I was working late to cover.

When I got to the clinic it was relatively quiet. One guy was leaving while another got called back. I filled out the required paperwork, turned in the forms and waited to be called. I was wearing khaki pants with a long sleeve button up with no tie. I decided to get things moving so I started looking at porn on my phone. I was the only one in there I figured, plus it was muted. Only problem was that I was starting to chub up. Sure enough, right in the middle of a perfect semi the nurse calls me back. I try to delay standing up, hoping my erection will soften up, but it's not quite enough. I can feel it pressing against my pant leg.

The nurse clearly notices as I see her eyes travel down to my crotch. I can see her eyes get a little bigger as she notices. Instead of get upset, she actually had a small little smile on her face. I know that look. I love that look. The nurse wasn't exactly anything to write home about per se. She looked like a typical midwestern woman. Wide hips, large tits, and round face. Carrying a few extra pounds, but not fat, just thick.

She shows me into the room, shows me the collection of adult materials and provides with the sample container. I know she's heard this joke a million times before, but based on her look earlier I give it a shot.

"This isn't a full service clinic," I joke to her as she's turning to leave.

She stops in the door for what seems like a long time. Oh shit, I think I may have pissed her off. Probably sick and tired of that stupid joke, especially this day and age. Not sure how I read that so wrong.

"Sorry, just kidding around," I say trying to save myself.

With that she turns around and locks the door behind her.

"Are you sure you were just kidding?"

Now she starts to walk over to me. I knew I fucking read her correctly. This chick was a size queen.

"It just so happens that today we are a full service clinic. Would you like some servicing?"

I nod my head yes as she reached for my pants. She lowered my zipper before reaching her hand straight into my pants. I rarely wear underwear so I think she was little shocked when she immediately felt my cock. Once she got her hand around it she began to fish it out my fly.

"My, my, my...what do we have here. Someone's a big boy aren't they," she said to me.

I loved this part. When the girl would see my cock for the first time. It was always the same. First their eyes get real big, then they start lifting it up to look all around it and then wrap both hands around the shaft. Never gets old.

"Oh my god. I want to suck it and fuck it so bad. Ugh, I can't though because it will contaminate the sample. I'm only going to be able to jerk you off. I hope that's ok," she pouted.

"Get to work," I replied.

With that she got to work. This woman must have grown up on a farm because her hand game was on point. With both hands on the shaft she would milk me in long slow strokes with a twist at the end. She would progressively get faster as she pointed it right at her face. I wanted so badly to shove it in her mouth and by the looks of it, so did she.

"Show me those big ass tits."

She stopped stroking me for a minute as she fished out her mammoth jugs. Wow, they were huge. At least a DD. Huge pepperoni size areola with dime size nipples. Best part was they were all real. Little big of sag, but otherwise fairly firm for their size. I began to squeeze and caress them as she got back to work on my cock. Never one to be satisfied with the status quo I sat down on the couch. I had her kneel on the couch like she was going to blow me, but still just hand stuff. Her huge tits were hanging down now, swinging back and forth with her strokes. I reached back to feel her ass. She was clearly wearing a thong under her nurse dress.

I kneaded her fat ass, slowly working my way to her pussy. I could feel the heat as my hand got closer. As my fingers made contact with the thin strip of fabric I could feel it was already soaked. I used my middle finger to slide up and down her thong.

"Oh yeah...mmmmppphhh...that feels so good."

She had switched over to one hand making very long slow strokes as I massaged her crotch. I eventually pulled her thong to the side so I could feel her bare pussy. It was waxed smooth as a baby's ass. She had fat labia majora and almost no inner lips. Definitely what I call a Barbie pussy. Just a slit and a hole. My wife's was very similar. Less puffy outer lips and little more inner lips but otherwise similar. Much wetter than my wife. I can say that.

Once I had the thong pulled to the side I began to finger fuck her tight hole. She really got into this. She was whimpering and moaning like a champ. I could tell she was being quiet about it which just made it hotter. The faster I fingered her wet slit the faster she jacked my fat cock. I used the palm of hand to mash against her clit as my finger fucked her hole. This sent her over the edge quick.

"Oh yessss....I'm cumming...don't stop....more...more...yesssss...fuuuuuuucckkkkkkkk!"

Her orgasm triggered my own. I almost forgot why I was there. I was about to paint her face with my three day load. As I was pointing my cock at her face I saw the container. Thinking quickly I grabbed the jar and aimed the head of my cock into it.

"Fuckkkk yeahhhh....oh...oh...oh...damnnnnnnnn...fuckkkkkk...ughhh...ugh!"

By the time I was done half the container was full. I found the cap and screwed it on tight before handing it over to the nurse.

"Holy shit. I never seen this much cum before. I don't think we'll have a volume problem with you," she giggled.

With that we both put ourselves back together and prepared to leave. The nurse told me that he hoped I had to make another deposit soon. I thought about fucking her right then now that I had a clean sample, but she was pretty quick to leave so I didn't push it.

The test came back the next day.

Total Sperm Count: 908 million

Ejaculate Volume: 12.4 mL

Total motility: 85%

I had to look up what was normal to understand the results. Sperm count was the highest level of normal, a normal volume is 7.6mL (so way above) and my motility was above normal as well. I never been happier. This meant that I was going to be great donor for Scott and Kaylee.

Scott

Thank god Rodney had passed. We didn't really have another option. I was a little nervous about his STD test because he's always been a bit of a player. He was very popular in high school and college if his stories are to be believed. I let Kaylee know that Rodney was both on board and that he passed with flying colors.

Her ovulation was coming up in a few days so we let Rodney know to come over Thursday for the first attempt and then again on Friday just to be sure. He was going to stop by after work so that his wife wouldn't know that he was over at our house. Not that it was big deal, but the less questions or lies the better. We didn't know if we would have to execute plan B in the future so I wanted to save as many excuses as possible in case we needed them in the future. This process shouldn't take more than about 15 minutes for Rodney so nothing he had to account for.

I told my boss that I was going to work from home on Thursday and Friday, which was no big deal after Covid. Since Kaylee was a high school teacher she was usually home by four whereas Rodney wouldn't be by until five or so. I made sure the guest room was clean and ready for my brother. I laid out the collection container for him as well as a towel. I was going to add lotion, but the doctor said not to as it would contaminate the specimen. I was hoping Rodney would be cool with that as I didn't know an alternative.

Rodney

I didn't masturbate for the three days prior to make sure I had a nice fresh batch for them just like my sample. The day of was certainly surreal. When I showed up Kaylee was in her bedroom apparently waiting on the sperm delivery from Scott. Probably didn't want to see me either. I was a little bummed because I did want to see her. Added to the sexiness for me at least. I wanted to picture what she was going to look like as Scott inserted my cum into her.

My brother gave me a plastic jar, pointed me to the guest room and said to call him when the sample was ready. I pulled out my phone to read some erotic stories and got to work. After about 15 minutes of working myself up I was ready. I held the jar near the tip of dick and unloaded. God damn that felt good. The three day fast plus the erotic taboo nature of the situation made for well hell of an orgasm. I think I might have even produced more than the first jar as this one was a little about half full.

I called for Scott and handed him the jar of my fresh stuff.

"Here you go, I hope everything works out. I'll see you tmw."

As I followed Scott down the hall to leave he broke off and entered their master bedroom. As he cracked the door open I got a quick glimpse of Kaylee laying on the bed. She was on her back with her knees up to her chest bathed in candlelight. It was so quick I didn't get a chance to see her pussy or anything else. It just happened so fast. Definitely using that tmw during my deposit.

Scott

I was no expert, but holy shit that was a lot of cum. When I gave my samples I remember wondering if it was going to be enough to test with. Definitely felt a little emasculated if I'm being honest. Time was ticking so pushed those thoughts aside and got to work. I used the plastic syringe the doctor gave us and sucked up about half of the container. Kaylee was on her back with her legs pulled back to use gravity as an aide. Normally she shaves, but recently she let it grow back out. I found it kind of sexy this way, much more womanly even if oral was little more challenging. Her pussy lips were folded open and ready. We had played around a little beforehand to get her wet so the syringe would go in easily. Easily was an understatement. There was zero resistance as I pushed it inside. Once it was all the way to the handle I pushed the plunger down releasing all of my brother's sperm into her waiting body.

Emotionally this was very weird for me. I knew Rodney wasn't fucking her, but in some strange way it seemed like he was. I knew it was dumb to think, but cumming in a pussy is so intimate. Rodney's fluids were inside my wife's vagina. Normally that would involve fucking so my mind was having a hard time dissociating it. In the end the deed was done. No turning back now. One more night and hopefully it would be over.

xxavi
xxavi
310 Followers