The Spermharvesting Facility

Story Info
In a near future, most men are sterile and donors are needed.
6.2k words
4.01
21.2k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subm01
Subm01
23 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

The world had just shaken off the last effects of the Covid-19 pandemic a few years back, and all was normal when the new virus hit.

All though it was related to the Covid-19, it was much less dangerous and very few got seriously ill. It was more like a normal flu basically, but equally contagious as Covid-19, so most of the world's population were infected at some point.

But, the worst side effect wasn't discovered before it was almost too late. Most men who were infected was infertile after the virus had left the body.

Due to the concealed nature of this side effect, it wasn't discovered until the birth rate plummeted and it was a real possibility that humans would be extinct within 10 to 20 years.

Despite all efforts nothing seemed to fix this side effect.

Nor vaccine or medicine seemed to cure the infertility and focus was on finding alternative ways to save humanity.

A joint international team found a relative safe and not complicated way to alter DNA slightly in semen, so they could artificially impregnate women to keep up the repopulation of the earth.

Because of the altering of DNA, it wouldn't all be half siblings.

But, they needed semen, lots of it. And it had to be uncontaminated and fresh.

So around the world there were set up harvesting sites and a massive recruiting effort was launched around the world to secure enough donors.

The downside was that you would have to sign up for a whole year and you would be locked up in the nearest facility. The upside however was that when finished with your tour of duty, you would be compensated equivalent of two years pay, pension and other benefits.

I had personally considered signing up but hadn't so far because of the long time away from family and friends. All though I had no wife or kids I was close with my parents and my group of friends.

But then one day an email dumped into my inbox with the header: "The world needs you!"

I opened the email and it read that I was next in line for evaluation and selection at the facility.

It was about 25 miles away from my town in an industrial estate, but transportation would be arranged to attend the evaluation and selection.

Even if there was a critical shortage of donors, they still had to have extremely strict criteria for acceptance of donors. The rejection percentage was high but considering that every donor could potentially father thousands of children, they had to be sure that he was of good health and good psyche.

If I was to attend, I had to say my goodbyes to family and friends before I left, as if I was approved, I would not see them for a year. The authorities would inform and compensate my employer.

Rent for my apartment would be paid on date all through my tour of duty.

Pick up would be the very next day at 9 o'clock in the morning and I had to accept or decline before midnight today.

They made it clear that I could decline, with no repercussions, but that the consequences for the human race was severe.

At the time I was in a dead end job and was looking for new possibilities and started to consider the "offer", and landed on a shaky yes.

After all I thought could go through the evaluation and selection process, and if I was not approved, I would have done what I could.

I went over to my parents' house and informed them. They were off course shocked, but at the same time proud as I was doing something that would gain all humanity. My friends reacted mostly the same way.

But when I got home my thoughts started churning in my head if I had made the right choice and because of all these thoughts I didn't sleep at all that night.

The next morning, I took a long shower and sat down to wait for the transport.

At 9 o'clock sharp the doorbell rang. I opened, and outside there was a cab driver asking if I was Richard O. When I confirmed he told me to lock up and come with him.

I took one last glance over the apartment and closed the door.

Once in the cab I felt like an out of body experience, it was so surreal, and all happened so quick and the whole thing had such big consequences on my life.

I got a bit cold feet and almost asked the cabbie to let me out.

Soon we arrived at the facility and I walked in to the reception.

"Name, please." said the woman behind the counter.

"Eeeh, Richard O." I stuttered and almost whispered.

"Come again?" she said a little louder.

I repeated my name and she smiled and said welcome and sent me further in to a waiting room.

It was full of young men, all looking down and visibly uncomfortable.

After a little while my name was called, and I was led into a mostly standard doctor's office.

"Hello Richard." the doctor said. "Please take of all your clothes and I will just have a check-up of your vitals and then you will be further evaluated in the next room."

He checked all the normal things, blood pressure, heart rate, reflexes, blood sample was drawn and so forth.

I was told to sit down in the examination chair. It was padded with brown leather seat and back-rest and had stirrups in shiny stainless steel.

The doctor said in a friendly voice as he pointed towards the stirrups.: "Please lift your feet up into these."

I did as instructed, but felt uncomfortable and exposed sitting there spreading my legs all naked.

Then I heard a snapping sound and saw him put on rubber gloves on his hands.

"Just relax, I will just check your prostate real quick."

He put on some lubricant on his right index finger and then applied some lube around my opening.

A finger gently slid into my ass and poked around a little. It felt weird, but not entirely uncomfortable. He retracted his finger and then wiped away the excess lubrication from my crack.

He put on new gloves and then proceeded to examine my genitals. Rolling each ball gently between his fingers and checking for lumps or any anomalies.

"This might feel a little intrusive, but I have to check size and form of your erect penis." the doctor said in a calm and unexcited tone.

The gloved hand grabbed my shaft and started slowly to move up and down.

To my surprise it reacted instantly and started to harden. After a short while he was happy with the erection and measured both length and girth.

After this thorough examination he thanked me for my cooperation and said I was to go out another door than to the waiting room and enter cubicle 04.

I left his office and was met with a white sterile hall with at least 10 doors. Still naked I was glad the hall was empty. I heard moaning and low screams from the other cubicles and wondered what I was to expect when I was in there.

I quickly found the door with 04 on it and entered.

It was not big, approximately 10x10ft, and there were two doors.

On one wall there was a weird white construction resembling most of all a woman standing really bent over and feet together. On both sides there were two vertical handlebars and in front a black pad.

From one side there was hanging three long straps of leather.

Right where her pussy would be there was a black hole resembling a fleshlight or something.

I closed the door and heard an electronic lock shutting. Out of reflex I tried to open it, but it was locked, as was the other door.

I was locked up, and I wondered if there was going to be a chance to pull out of this or if it was all too late.

Suddenly a robotic female voice cracked the silence and said in a monotonal voice:

"Hello Richard. Welcome to the next step in your evaluation. Please turn towards the Sample Extractor 2.0 located beside you."

I obliged and put my clothes on the chair and turned around.

The voice came back. "Now, please step on to the mat in front of you and adjust the height of the sample extractor so that it is in the same height as your penis. Be accurate, as it may cause pain otherwise."

As I did this, she instructed me to take the three straps and fasten the loose end on the other side of the machine.

There was one strap on my lower back, one behind my thighs and the last behind my knees.

I was now fully erect and had to push back as far as the straps allowed me to not penetrate the extractor.

"Please grab the handlebars placing each thumb on top of the bars. It is of paramount importance that you do not step off the pad or let go of the handlebars when the process has started. The handlebars scan your fingerprint continuously, and the pad registers your weight. If the input signal from one of these sensors disappears, we cannot confirm that the sample is from you, and it will be discarded, and the process will have to start all over."

I grabbed the handlebars and put my thumbs on the top as instructed.

"Please look in to the camera in front of you and state your full name, birth date and social security number. Afterwards state if you are of sound mind and volunteers for this project."

Immediately after I had confirmed this, I heard a faint whirring noise and felt the straps being tightened, they pulled me slowly but with great force towards the machine.

The head of my cock hit the soft part of the extractor and I slowly penetrated it and was pushed all the way in.

I could feel the soft smooth inside sliding down over my cock, and at the end I felt that the head and a good inch of the shaft was in free air inside.

"This may be a little uncomfortable." the voice said as something resembling a rubber cup surrounded my cock head, engulfed it and started sucking it firmly.

Then slowly it started stroking my cock.

One part sliding up and down the shaft faster and faster, and the front piece sucked and released, sucked and released.

It was unbelievable sensation, and I knew instantly that I was not going to last long with this stimulation.

But suddenly it stopped, and the voice said

"Sorry for that, but studies have shown that a few aborted orgasms will make the sample bigger.

And the bigger sample the better result. This procedure will not last longer than....one hour."

I yelled "One hour? One hour? Are you crazy?"

I got no response, and after a few minutes the stroking and sucking commenced again.

And, right before I came, it stopped again.

This continued for all too long, pleasure was replaced by impatience and slight discomfort.

Suddenly I could not hold it anymore.

I started shaking and came really, really hard. I burst out a guttural roar, and in the distance I could hear the voice going "Remember to not move and not release the handlebars" in the same monotonal voice as nothing was going on.

My pelvis jolted involuntarily afterwards and I could barely stand.

Now I realized the point of the straps, because no way in hell could I kept all in place during that.

The voice came back on:

"Identification....Confirmed"

"Sample amount....4,7milliltres"

"Sperm count.....480million"

"Mobility.......Excellent"

"Fertility.....Excellent"

"Preliminary result.......................Donor accepted"

The straps loosened and I unhooked them on one side and slowly pulled my poor battered friend out of the extractor. I noticed that it was all clean. No tiny residue of sperm anywhere. The machine had sucked it totally dry.

I was about to ask what to do, the lock on the other door clicked and I opened and entered a tiled hall with no other features than a white metal door in the other end.

Behind the door there was a man smiling and congratulated me with the graduation to the next level.

He handed me a pair of black swimming goggles.

As I put them on, I realized that I was all naked in front of a man, and the funny thing is that I didn't care. I guess the whole situation was so bizarre that all my boundaries were forgotten.

He led me into a shower cubicle and handed me a hose with scuba mouthpiece in the end.

"Bite down on this and breath calmly." he said, "You will be showered with a cleaning solvent that is not toxic or dangerous, but it is quite strong, so you don't want it in your eyes or mouth."

I bit over the end of the hose. The guy asked if all was all right, and when I confirmed, and when my breath was calm, he gently put a rubber clamp over my nose.

"Stand in a 'X' until you are told otherwise. This will take a few minutes. Maybe up to ten." he said.

I spread my legs wide apart and lifted my arms. To my relief I found that there were handles mounted above me, so didn't have to hold my arms in that position.

Then I was sprayed from all angles for about 30 seconds, and then 30 seconds to let it run off. I felt a sharp tingling all over my skin, almost like being sun burnt.

After 8 sprays I heard the door to the cabinet open and I was rubbed down with a soft cloth all over my body and in all cracks.

The door shut again, and the spraying resumed only this time with clean water.

After a while it stopped and the guy came in and gave me a towel and removed the goggles, the nose clamp and the breathing hose.

When I was dry, I was handed a hospital gown and sent in a direction of the next door.

In the next room there was to many impressions to take in at once.

I registered two men dressed in white, and a large chair almost like a throne built in stainless steel and thick black padded seat, back and armrests.

There was an array of tubes and wires. Some already connected and some ready to connect.

It was all placed in a big stainless-steel cabinet resembling a small shipping container with pockets under for a forklift to move the whole thing.

Suddenly one of the guys looked up and said: "Hello Richard! Welcome to your workstation.

I'm Mike, and this is Toby, and we will install you into the machine and guide you through it all.

Don't worry, we have done it so many times that all the bugs and errors have been fixed.

We have......" he looked down on his clipboard, "321 of these units in operation in the back here. So, you are in good hands."

Toby smiled and nodded to confirm.

"First we have to get you in to your suit." Toby said while leading me to the other end of the room.

Toby started to apply some kind of lubricant to my legs.

And now I noticed that all my hair was gone, all of it! My head, face, in my crotch and legs.

I gathered that the shower was really a dehairing process.

Then they pulled on long socks made of thick black rubber on both my legs. They were so long that they reached all up to my crotch.

They both held up each sock so it wouldn't slide down.

"The lubricant disappears in about ten seconds, and then the socks will sit as glued"

I noticed that the socks were perforated around the ankles and was amazed over that I didn't react to two men working on me on quite private areas of my body.

"Now, then it is your upper body. Please lift your arms so we can lube you up."

They applied lubrication all over my upper body and head.

"Breathe calmly." Toby said and pulled what was basically a rubber hoodie over my head.

I lifted my arms and slid into the sleeves and the started pulling the hoodie down and adjusting it.

It had gloves in the end of each sleeve, and a hole in the hood for my mouth and nose and a separate hole for my eyes.

Then Toby came over with two strange looking things made of stainless steel, padded and lined with rubber.

He put one part around my waist from behind and one from the front and Mike quickly joined with two bolts and nuts on each side.

It looked like a giant stainless diaper, and made walking extremely hard.

"Come over and sit down on your workstation."

I walked over, or more rocked from side to side and stepped into the container and sat on my throne.

The seat, armrests and back was made of some sort of memory foam and I sank in and sat really comfortable.

Toby and Mike started with mounting stainless rings with rubber liner on my ankles and wrists. I saw the same perforation on my wrists as I had noticed on my ankles. Then they placed a collar of similar constructions as the restraints on my arms and ancles, around my neck securing me totally in that position.

They continued to hook up tubes and wires to my suit and my restraints.

I looked own and saw my relaxed cock, barely visible in a hole in the front of my steel-diaper.

Mike looked at me and smiled, "Yep, that's next!"

He came over with a long stainless cylinder, looking most of all like a milking machine, only a lot longer and bigger in the opposite end of the opening.

At the bottom it had a separate chamber where my balls were obviously going.

"Here, I'll show it to you." Toby said.

"This is a multitool operated by electricity, pneumatics and vacuum. It will perform bot harvesting your semen, but also emptying your bladder when that is necessary.

To avoid cross contamination of the harvest it will also clean between each function.

He pointed the open end towards me, and the openings was maybe half inch wide. Mike pressed a button on his keyboard and both the hole for my cock and for my balls became larger with a sucking noise.

"If you look all the way inside you will see two shiny metal catheters. One is for urine, and one is for harvesting, and they will penetrate your urethra. One will go in as far as your bladder and empty it, the other one will go in about two to three inches to collect semen when harvesting.

It will off course stroke and suck you to the degree that you will miss the extractor in the evaluation stage. Because this time you will have a quarter inch steel tube up your urethra" Toby smiled.

He lifted the milking machine over my crotch and nodded to Mike who pressed a button on his computer.

The seals open and heard a sucking noise coming from deep in the machine.

I was not aroused by this, so my cock was lying there.

"Not to worry, the seal around the root and the vacuum inside will suck it to erect position" Toby said.

As the opening came close to my cock, I could feel the cold draft and suddenly my cock was abruptly sucked in and my balls was simultaneously sucked into the other chamber.

It made a loud farting sound as it didn't seal properly, but when Mike closed the rubber seal around the root of my cock the sound stopped and the vacuum around my cock increased. A lot.

I felt it grow and grow and getting bigger.

Mike and Toby then proceeded to fasten the harvesting machine to my 'diaper' and connecting all the hoses and wires.

Inside the chamber where my balls were, I felt the ring around the root of my sack tightened hard. The inside inflated gently and held my balls in a soft but firm grip.

"The balls will be largely left in peace, but the machine will ensure optimal temperature." Mike said.

"Then we move to the backside. Since you will be here for a full year, it is inevitable that your body will need to defecate from time to time. The tool we mount there is quite small and shaped as an hourglass at the business end. When it is time to take a dump, it will expand to about one and a half inch, stretching your sphincter and the hourglass shape then creates a perfect seal against your opening.

Should you become constipated, or the feces are too big, an enema solution will be injected into your bowels until problem is solved."

A gloved finger entered my behind and lubricating the opening and inside thoroughly.

"Now relax and breath all through this. It helps if you push against it, sort of trying to push out a turd"

He put the contraption against my opening and pressed steadily inwards.

It was really painful, and I yelled. Suddenly I felt it plop inside me and the pain went away.

While fixating the tool and connecting all the wiring and tubes, I heard they comment that next time they would apply the mask beforehand.

Subm01
Subm01
23 Followers
12