The Spermharvesting Facility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, to muffle the screams."

Then they came to the front on both sides of me and said that now they needed to work on my head.

Toby lifted a big mask, almost a helmet that would cover the front and sides of my head.

On each side there were earmuffs, and in front what looked like VR-glasses and an anaesthetic mask. All integrated in the mask and in black rubber.

In the middle of the anaesthetic mask there was sticking out a black rubber tube which obviously would go into my mouth.

As the mask was put in the direction of my face I was told to open wide.

The tube wasn't uncomfortably wide or long, so it was no trouble being there.

The helmet was tightened around my head and fixated to the headrest. It all became black and all I heard was the strange sound of my breathing through the hose connected to the anaesthetic mask.

As I now sat, there was no skin exposed, no part of my skin touching each other.

I had no vision, no hearing, no sense of touch. All my body openings were controlled and as I soon would learn, most of my body functions would be controlled by the computer I was attached to through all the wiring.

"Now, are you comfortable?" Mikes voice sounded in the earmuffs.

This was the first time they had asked how I felt.

Don't get me wrong, they were polite and nice, but it was all efficiency and no fussing about.

"We will now have to go through all the functions before you are put in production.

We will have to test the bowel movement system and the bladder control system.

As it is probably quite empty inside you after a long day, you will be fed both food and water and after about three hours we will be ready to test it.

It's so important that this system works, and if not, you might have to be taken out of your workstation to fix any problems.

So, all other tests will be done after this first test.

Now I need you to relax and breathe calmly through your nose. The tube in your moth will extend down your oesophagus, but it is shaped to let some air pass and let you breathe. A mild anaesthetic solution will be sprayed into the back of your mouth to dampen your gag reflex.

But you must not fight it, and not panic. Can you feel the button under your right index finger? That is an alarm, if you are panicking or can't breathe, press it and we will abort. Ok? Here we go."

Three squirts of cold fluid with a bitter taste hit the back of my mouth and tongue.

I was getting numb all over my mouth and couldn't feel my tongue or anything.

After a few minutes the tube slid along my tongue and bent downwards and down my throat.

It was uncomfortable, and I was glad when it stopped.

I calmed my breathing as much as I could when Mikes voice came into my ears again.

"We will now start the feeding process. You will be given about two quarts of water and roughly one and a half to two pounds of semi solid nutritious solution.

This will be enough to calibrate and adjust the sewage system that you are hooked up to "

Slowly water started to run down in my stomach.

When it stopped, I felt a little shiver in the tube, and I was force fed whatever they were giving me. It just poured slowly down in my stomach, filling me up more for every second.

I was starting to get full, and it was painful when my stomach got stretched.

Just as I was about to push the panic button, the feeding stopped, and the tube retracted into my mouth again.

"Now will leave you for a few hours. If anything is wrong, just push the button and we'll come to your assistance."

It was all quiet and black.

I could wiggle my toes, and fingers but that was about it regarding movement.

I now got some time to think over the most intense and full of impressions day I'd ever had.

It was most likely, or rather guaranteed too late to back out now.

All though I was comfortable, I feared that it would be awfully boring sitting here for a year.

And what would happen with my body? Would it wither away from lack of movement and use of muscles.

"Wakey wakey!" Toby's voice boomed in the earmuffs.

"You fell asleep there, that bodes well for your stay here that you are so comfortable that you can sleep."

I can see from the sensors that the faeces have reached the end of your bowels. We will now proceed with the test of the system."

The hourglass shaped tube sticking up my ass started to expand more and more.

It went slowly and was just mildly uncomfortable at first. Then it got tighter and tighter, and when the expansion stopped it felt like a vice grip clamping down om my opening. All though I knew it was "just" one and a half inch, it really felt more like there was a soda bottle lodged in my poor until now virgin ass.

"Good, I see movement already. Let's apply some suction and see."

It was literally as someone dragged the faeces out of me! I heard a thump as it landed in the tank beneath my throne.

I felt weirdly empty and felt this cold draft from the the vacuum that had sucked my bowels empty.

"That went according to plan. Now we will perform a quick enema to test that that works as well."

A pump behind me started and warm water solution flowed into me and filled me up completely. Soon it went from pleasant to uncomfortable.

Mike or Toby massaged my lower abdomen to really get the water everywhere. I pressed the button once; but got no reaction. I pressed it again and finally the waterflow stopped.

It pressed everywhere inside me. I almost involuntarily pissed and there was a relentless pressure against my stomach from below.

When they finally opened the hose in the back, the water streamed out of me, and I got shivers when the last water evacuated.

The tube in my ass went back to its original small shape and I accidentally farted.

"No problem." said Mike. "Even in relaxed state the tube allows some flow through. So, farts will go the same way as the waste."

"Now we will test bladder system. This will only be possible if your penis is erect, so I will run the start of the harvesting program to get it up."

The seal around the root of my cock tightened and vacuum was applied. Soon my cock stood firmly, and the vacuum stopped.

My cock was held firmly in place when the inside of the machine inflated, and I felt something dripping on top of the head. I felt a whirling in the machine and then the metal tube entered the urethra. Not painful, but certainly not comfortable. It kept on penetrating until I started emptying my bladder. I didn't start it and couldn't stop it.

After a good while the tube retracted, and some fluid was sprayed on and around my cock. When vacuum was applied all the fluid disappear.

"Good news Richard, your penis will now rest while we conduct the rest of the tests and calibration. Did you notice all the thousands of brass contact points inside your suit? They are connected to a machine that will send electric signals and thus activating muscles. The 'training regime' will prevent withering of muscles and when you are finished with your assignment you will walk out of here just as strong as you are now.

But we must calibrate it, as the trigger points aren't at the exact same place on everybody.

Just relax and well will designate the different coordinates to specific muscles."

In quick but systematic succession my toes, feet, calves, thighs, butt, abdomen and so forth jerked about 5-7 times each. Even my eyelids started moving at one point.

"To prevent you looking like the guy in Cast Away afterwards, we will fill your suit with a fluid that keep the hair from growing. If you are properly sealed, the fluid will access all your body except round the eyes, ears, nose and mask. If you feel fluid entering one of these areas, please press the alarm button."

Cold fluid protruded from the cuffs on my wrists and ankles through the perforations. Slowly filling up all cavities.

Soon I was locked in a weird sensation were no longer could feel the suit. This was complete sensory deprivation.

I couldn't feel any fluid in places where it shouldn't be, so I gave the thumbs up.

"We have established that the audio system works, let's just check if the visual system works. Please affirm with a thumbs up if you see the short film we are displaying. The audio/visual system will stimulate your vision and hearing ensuring they won't fade this year."

My eyes suddenly opened wide, without me controlling it.

Electric stimuli were really controlling all my muscles.

On the little screens in front of my eyes I saw live feed from a surveillance camera in this room.

I saw myself sitting in the chair, inside the cabinet with the doors wide open. I saw the harvesting machine sticking straight out in the air, almost two feet long and about 5 inches wide at the top half and a little narrower near the end where it was fixated to the metal diaper.

I saw this big black contraption hugging my face with a lot of tubes and wires connected.

Behind my chair there was an array of computers, panels with blinking LED's, three large tanks and some machinery and pumps. I saw Mike and Toby making their preparations.

As soon as I confirmed with a thumbs up, my eyes relaxed and I was able to close them.

Mike voice came in and said; "Now you going to feel a little sting on your left hand as I insert an IV in one of your veins."

I felt a sharp sting and felt the needle going in to the back of my hand.

"Through this IV we will administer a cocktail of medication that will inhibit hair growth and maximize your fertility. In addition to one other function, which I will circle back to later."

"At last, we have to test the harvesting system. It is completely automatic so just sit back and enjoy"

The seal around the root of my cock tightened once again and vacuum started building. The inside of the machine inflated and gripped my cock firmly and started stroking. I felt the vacuum peaking and releasing repeatedly. The stroking continued in long forceful strokes.

I started to tense up ready for an orgasm, but then it stopped.

The second catheter inside the harvester entered my urethra, and it was painful!

"Sorry buddy, we can't lubricate the catheter while harvesting as it will contaminate the harvest."

Luckily there was some precum there, so it slid in eventually.

The stroking and vacuum started again, with the catheter lodged deep in my cock.

Far away in the background through my noise cancelling earmuffs I could hear valves clicking and I heard puffing and wheezing like an old steam locomotive.

Pumping, stroking and sucking relentlessly.

The orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. I jolted my restraints, twisting and turning as much as I could, which wasn't much.

I pumped and pumped, even long after I knew I got no more semen to give.

My pelvis pumped and twitched violently long after the orgasm was over.

For almost a minute it resembled violent cramps as my lower body twitched and I moaned both from the orgasm, but also from discomfort from the metal tube sticking down my cock.

The catheter was retracted, and the cleaning process commenced.

"Maybe you sensed that this was an assisted orgasm? Well, it was. To ensure that you ejaculate maximum amount each time, the machine will send stimulating electric signals to your pelvis and lower abdomen in a pulsating pattern."

"Then all is good Richard.

We have checked all systems and parameters and calibrated to the highest efficiency.

Now it is up to you to deserve your position in this program by delivering lots of life-giving nectar.

And yes, one thing; don't worry about being bored or anything. You will be in a deep sleep with your body in full function. The machine will ensure that.

Soon you will be put under by nitrous oxide, and when you are completely out, an anaesthetic fluid

that will keep you under for all the time you are here in this facility will be administered through the IV.

But the anaesthetic gas is a bit tricky to administer.

If you don't inhale enough the first time; you will get a bad headache and start to laugh. So the first inhalation must be a big one. Ok?

You are hooked up with all kinds of sensors and systems that will monitor all your vitals and keep you safe.

Just relax and well see you next year when you are through."

Far away I heard the heavy steel doors closing making the whole cabinet shake a little. The cabinet started to shake and hump. It was clearly being moved by a forklift or something.

After a short ride it was sat down with a little thud, and it all went quiet.

So, then I sat there, in the dark and breathing cautiously, waiting for the gas.

I was for a year not a human being, but a truly integrated well-functioning component of this sperm producing machine.

Not conscious, not controlling any body functions and not in charge of anything.

A computer would decide when I'm fed, when to be emptied and when to be harvested.

The softness of the seats on my throne, the fluid between my suit and no skin exposed made it feel like I was floating, and not seated and completely immobilized.

But wasn't I supposed to go to sleep?

Had something malfunctioned and was I going to be awake and conscious and just sit here for whole year?

I sat there for about 10 minutes and then I pressed the button under my index finger.

As soon as I pressed the button, I heard a robotic voice:

"Initiating production phase. Checking systems. Please take three deep breaths and stop when completely exhaled."

I did as instructed, and when I exhaled the last time the air supply was shut off.

All efforts to inhale was futile and I started panicking.

Suddenly I was allowed to inhale and started breathing heavily do to lack of oxygen.

As I filled my lungs I registered that I was breathing a sweet almost metallic tasting gas.

I was still short breathed and could not stop breathing heavily.

I felt my eyes rolled back in my head, I tried hard to focus but felt like I was floating around.

I made one last effort to stay awake, but as my consciousness drifted away, things got darker and darker.

All I could hear was my heartbeat pounding before all went black............

12