The Spider Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy got wetter as she looked in his eyes, it felt good to have him helpless against the wall, his dick in her hand. She liked the control she had over him, she liked feeling him tremble against her hand, the fear and pleading in his eyes made her clitoris swell and throb.

He whined and begged, muffled into the hand over his mouth.

Ignoring him, she pressed in closer, sliding her wet pussy up and down the length of the man's dick. She leaned in closer, whispering into his ear, telling him that she needed him to fuck her, needed him to squirt his useless junk into her cunt, needed him to be a good boy and get his tiny, insignificant dick hard.

Richard closed his eyes, whimpering. Slowly, his dick began to stiffen against his will as she slid her wet slit up and down him, and when he was erect enough she seized on it with her wet and powerful pussy. It fell upon him like a clamp, grabbing him.

He gasped as she began to slide herself up and down on him.

"Oh, is that too hard for you," she whispered. "Am I too rough for you."

She laughed quietly in the dark, clamping her hand tighter against his mouth as he squirmed.

Just get it over with, Richard thought to himself. Just give her what she wants, and maybe I can go home.

She began to rock her hips harder, grabbing at his cock more strongly, pulling herself up to where he was almost out of her, then slamming herself back down on him. She liked the feeling of control, liked his whimpers of pain, liked feeling him hard inside her regardless of his fear and discomfort.

"Cum for me, little boyfriend," she hissed in his ear. "Squirt your little dick inside me."

God, he thought. She's fucking me and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm helpless.

The Fist threw her head back, laughing, grabbing his helpless little dick with her pussy, making him gasp.

With a shudder, unwilling pleasure wracked his body as he began to cum. Feeling him begin to orgasm, she laughed even louder as she humiliated him, shoving her pussy onto him harder and harder, grinding her hips onto the helpless man as he twitched with fear and pleasure.

"That's a good little fuck-boy," she laughed into his face, grinding harder onto him, hurting him. "I knew you would give me what I wanted. I knew you would come around, pussy boy."

He closed his eyes even tighter as he began to orgasm unwillingly, squirming and twisting as his dick squirted into her. She grabbed onto his dick even harder with her pussy as he did, causing him to squeal in pain as she pulled the cum from his cock, using him, taking it from him as if every drop belonged to her.

Finally he was done, his penis softening inside her, his legs kicking uselessly in the air.

Still laughing, she dropped him. Richard fell to his knees, a thin string of sperm still dangling from the tip of his softening dick. He grabbed at her boots to steady himself, breathing hard, looking down.

She pulled the bottom of her outfit down to her knees, grabbing a handful of his hair.

"Lick yourself out of me," she demanded, pushing his mouth to her wet and glistening pubic hair. "No way am I going home to him with your useless shit in my cunt. He'll beat me for sure."

Richard tried to beg her to let him go, but her relentless hand was pushing his face and mouth too firmly to her wetness.

She looked down at the man on his knees before her, his face pressed into her sex. His eyes looked up at her, silently begging.

She giggled again.

"He'll probably beat me anyway," she cackled. "He almost always does. You'd like to watch him do that, I bet, wouldn't you? You'd like to see him beat me and make me beg for his real cock. Do you want that? Do you want to see me hurt and beg?"

His eyes watered as he struggled against her grip, his face pushed up against her wet cunt, his dick completely shrunken now with cold and terror.

"No," he whispered.

"Go on!" she barked. "Clean my pussy out, asshole! I don't have all fucking night here!"

With a muffled sob, he began to lick into her folds, began to suck and slurp himself out of her, gulping his own semen down in an effort to end this nightmare.

"That's it, little boyfriend," she moaned, cumming quietly herself, grabbing his hair even more tightly, sliding herself up and down his glistening face as he struggled to lick deeper and gulp down every drop. "Clean me all out. Then I'll take you home to my Master, and you can watch me get fucked by a real man. You can clean his cum out of me too, maybe, if he lets you. And then he'll tell you exactly what he wants you to do for him. He's got plans for you, little boyfriend."

Richard shuddered, licking deeper into her in the cold.

******************************

John pulled the curtains aside, and looked outside the window for what seemed like the millionth time.

Nothing. The glow of the motel sign still cast its light over the parking lot. The headlights of the cars in the distance still rushed across the highway.

He looked behind him, at the bed. Amanda lay there, asleep. Her blond hair spilled over the pillow, her face looked serene, peaceful.

In his jacket, his phone began to vibrate.

"Hello," he said.

"It's Anna."

"I'm glad to hear from you- have you given any thought to-"

"We aren't going to help you."

"Why?" he cried, catching himself before he woke Amanda.

"You're a bad person."

"No," he protested weakly.

"You made Heather be your slave. You tried to enslave me. We can't trust you to -"

"Let's talk about this -"

"No more talk!" she yelled into the phone. "I hope he finds you! I hope he tears you apart! If I see you again, I'll do it myself. You've been warned, asshole! If you make any attempt to contact either of us again, I'll kill you before you ever know I'm there."

She hung up.

Fuck, he thought to himself.

He pulled the curtains aside and looked out at the parking lot again.

What am I going to do now?

12