The Spider Pt. 44

Story Info
Who the fuck Cindy Lou is.
1.4k words
4.38
1.3k
4
0

Part 44 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna sat on a park bench, wishing there was more of a breeze. Any kind of breeze, really. The sky was getting pretty heavy with smoke, gibbous moonlight struggling to get to earth. Sirens going off everywhere. Screaming.

This place basically sucks right now, she was thinking.

Not that it's ever been all that nice or anything.

She was pulling the blade of her knife idly across the little knife sharpener that had been in Heather's knife block.

A group of young-looking people holding gasoline cans came running up to where Anna sat.

Anna put up her hand in a hello.

"Who are you?" the woman leading the group demanded.

"I'm definitely not police," Anna said sweetly. "I'm just sitting here sharpening my knife. Waiting for an old friend to show up. What are you all up to tonight?"

"We're going to burn down that fucking capitalist pig bank," the woman pronounced, pointing across the street. "Cindy Lou says we can't let a single one stand. So don't get in our fucking way."

"Oh, I won't. Go right ahead- I think you burning down that bank is a great idea, a wonderful idea. I think my friend might find it interesting too, and then she and I can have a conversation about it."

"Just steer clear, bitch. We're changing the fucking world tonight."

"No need to be rude. Who is Cindy Lou, anyway?"

The woman looked confused. She pointed and the rest of her group rushed forward to the bank, and began dumping the gas cans on the brick exterior. Some of the others threw bricks into the windows and started to climb in.

Some of them got cut, very badly in some cases, climbing in. Anna noticed that they didn't seem to slow down much.

"You don't worry about who Cindy Lou is," the woman hissed. "She has a plan for you, too."

"Does she really? Because I've been away- far away. I wonder how she would know about me. Have you ever met her? Have you ever met Cindy Lou? I'd love to meet her myself."

"You know, I- just, you know, fuck it. Is it OK if I go burn that fucking bank down now? I mean, don't try and fucking stop me."

Anna held up her hands.

"You do you, sweetie," Anna said. "Like I said, just waiting for an old friend. She and I are really going to clear the air tonight."

The woman ran off towards the bank. Before she got there, though, the windows of the bank blew out as the people inside ignited the gasoline they had poured all over in there. Some of the people inside were immolated immediately. Some were on fire as they tried to crawl out of the broken windows again.

They were all very quiet about it all, though. Like none of it really mattered somehow.

This fucking City, Anna was thinking to herself.

She pulled the blade of the knife over the little sharpener again.

***

Heather popped the top from another pale ale. She sat back down in front of the TV, but was more focused on her laptop.

"Another beer?" Amanda noticed.

"So?"

"What is that, your fourth?"

"Why the fuck are you counting my beers? If you didn't get yourself knocked up, you could be having beers too. Not much else to do, is there?"

Amanda stood up.

"Actually, there is. Put the beer down."

"What?"

"It's time to take care of business. Get your keys. Time to head into the City."

"Shit, I don't know if I should be driving, Amanda, I've been drinking-"

Amanda started to laugh.

"I'll drive if you want, honey. Don't want you to get a DUI. Although I'm pretty sure the police are otherwise occupied tonight."

"In that case I'll take my fucking beer."

***

Phil Erickson hung the phone back into its cradle on his desk. It was far after hours, but he was sitting at his desk at the Fourth Bank and Loan, and he had just done the last important thing he would ever do.

"Well, they checked out my codes in the wire room, and the funds are being transferred to your account, Cindy Lou. I thought maybe they'd be more suspicious but no, it went just fine. I would have thought this bank would have more security, but I guess not. I would mention it at a meeting maybe but something tells me I won't be working here a whole lot longer."

"Very good, Phil," she smiled at him widely. "You have served me very well."

Phil's cock throbbed in his dress slacks.

"Yes, Mistress," he whispered. "Did I please you?"

She stood up, looking down at the middle-aged man.

"Yes, you did," she told him. "You are my favorite of all my slaves. Of all of them, you are the one that just made me a lot of money."

She looked out the window, high above the City, down at the smoke. She could just barely hear the sirens from this high. Her other servants were still down there, throwing bricks at the police, burning down various things. Screaming, running around, fighting. It was complete madness, just the way she wanted it to be.

"Although you all have a role to play."

"I hope I don't go to jail," Phil said sadly. "I mean, they are going to know it was me that transferred the money. I used my own bank employee codes, after all. Are you sure I won't go to jail?"

She turned around to face him.

"I am absolutely sure," she reassured him.

"Is your name really Cindy Lou?"

"No," she smiled. "It's Wei."

"Chinese," he nodded happily. "I knew it. My ex-in-laws were from Chongqing. I know a Chinese accent when I hear one."

"I'm not from there," she told him, pulling gloves from her purse, slipping them onto her hands. She then pulled out a pistol, and carried it over to his desk, laying it next to his phone. "I hear it's a nice city, though. Maybe I'll go there, if I ever get back to China. You think I should go?"

"I liked it," he said. "Good food. Of course, the marriage didn't work out, but I used to like visiting my ex-in-laws there."

"I know," she said. "Not married. No kids. That's why I picked you. Do you remember when we first met? You sure thought you were going to get into my pants, didn't you?"

"Yeah," he said sheepishly.

"You probably thought, 'oh, she's got big tits for a Chinese girl,' and then you thought you'd buy me some drinks and get to fuck me. Instead I made you be my slave. You didn't see that coming, did you, Phillip?" she said, wagging her finger at him mischievously.

"No. I'm glad you did, though," he said, nodding. "I love serving you, Mistress."

"Yeah. Well, you would say that, of course. That's my magic! That's my power. A lot of people say I have big tits for a Chinese gal, Phil. Would you agree with them?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress," he nodded enthusiastically. "Very big tits. I love looking at them."

"Cum for me, Phil," and just like that he was, his cock bursting uncontrollably in his pants, his knuckles white as he tried to grasp the top of his desk.

"Yes, Mistress," he gasped. "Thank you, Mistress. I love you, Mistress."

She smiled at him again.

"Good boy. You have made me a very rich woman today, Phil. Although I was already rich. And I have my minions out there getting more things for their Mistress in the confusion, of course. Still, I won't forget what you've done for me today. It was the best present of all the presents."

"Thank you, Mistress. It was the least I could do."

Wait a minute. That didn't quite make sense.

He put it out of his mind.

"Can you do one more thing for me, Phil?"

"Anything, Mistress."

"I have to go, and when I walk out of this room I want you to pick up that pistol and shoot yourself in the head with it. I want you to die, please, Phil."

He gulped.

"Is that going to be a problem for you, Phillip?" she asked sternly.

"No, Mistress," he said softly. "It won't be. If... if that's what you want."

"It is. Good. It's settled."

Her heels clicked across the hard floor. She let herself out of Phil's office, closing the door quietly, and made her way towards the elevators.

Behind her a single shot rang out.