The Spider Queen

Story Info
A hero is rewarded for defeating the Spider Queen.
2.5k words
4.41
6.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers

Staln relaxed in a basket-like bed of soft comfy cushions. He wasn't sure how they were made and didn't particularly care. The sun had set hours ago and the warm night air of the jungle was pleasant. Anything would be pleasant after the ordeal he'd just gone through, battling the spider queen from under the mountain. It had been a harrowing fight, but he'd returned with her head to the village she had tormented and preyed upon for generations.

That night they'd had a great feast and celebration with games, riddles, magic, and some sort of ritualistic orgy that had caught Staln off guard. He had no mate to participate with, so he'd stood by just to watch. There had been something religious, almost ceremonial, about the celebration. The men had offered themselves up to their women, some putting up token resistance.

The culture hadn't seemed matriarchal at first glance -- men seemed to be leaders and have most of the roles he would have expected in a jungle culture, hunters, explorers, craftsmen, warriors, with the occasional shaman or mage, but during this celebration all of the acts had been of various kinds of submission to the women.

As the orgy concluded someone mentioned that he was the hero of the day, and that he should have a reward. Several of the women volunteered, standing up and forming a line in front of him, taking up various seductive or provocative poses, asking him to select one who would be his reward, presumably for a ceremony much like the one he'd just witnessed.

He selected one who caught his eye. They were all lithe and athletic, healthy and energetic. The others stepped back and the woman he had signaled stepped forward with a cheer and pointed at the ground at her feet. He'd seen enough of the other celebration to know what was expected. Instead of kneeling he opted for lying down and exposing his hardening cock up at her.

She took a stance above, legs spread and arms outstretched and, to Staln's surprise, began to intone a prayer.

"We praise the Goddess for sending this man to us, to free us from the clutches of the accursed spider queen, who took what belonged to the Goddess and kept it for herself. In gratitude, we seek to reward this man with pleasure and with submission to feminine authority, under the Goddess. So we begin this mating ceremony, to praise the Goddess, and to reward this man for his valiant service to our tribe." Then she turned her gaze downward toward Staln.

"You have not yet given yourself to a woman in the name of the Goddess. Would you like to resist her glory the first time? It is customary in these ceremonies that the man resist feminine authority as part of the ceremony."

Staln began to stand. "Alright, I'm a stranger to your ways. What should I do?"

"No, go ahead and stay down there. You should do what feels natural after all." The priestess descended upon him, straddling him, and began to rub her sex over his, working him up. "The Goddess will reward you through me, by gifting you with her will, through I, her priestess. All women of our tribe are priestesses, who guide and reward the men who serve us. As we mate I will channel the will of the Goddess through me and into you. The experience should be pleasant and enlightening for both of us."

With that she arched her back, spread her legs even further, and swallowed his manhood deep within her labia, which clamped down tight around him. The entire movement was unnatural, but that only enhanced the sensation for both of them.

"Goddess... I claim this man in your name..." moaned the priestess, placing her hands on his chest. "Make him feel helpless in our embrace, helpless beneath our breasts, ready to experience bliss at our command, as your will fills me, and covers him..."

Staln felt a tingle as her labia almost seemed to chew on his cock. His entire body began to tingle as the sensation rippled out throughout his body. He tried to speak but she put a finger on his mouth.

"Her will is soft and warm, but also inescapable. Her will is my womanhood, surrounding your manhood. Her reward is your hard submission inside, your reward is your pleasure for having served her, her people." Her labia pulsed in time with her cadence, the pleasure growing together with a sensation of losing control.

"The power of the Goddess rewards your manhood by taking him into her, subjugating him within her as all maleness longs to be. Submit now and give yourself to the Goddess, submit now and accept your reward, submit now and accept her control!" With each command a shock ran through Staln's cock making him gasp. The shocks were pleasurable, but no less jarring.

"You have served the Goddess and her people well," intoned the priestess. "All males must submit to her will. All males will be slaves, in punishment, or reward. Accept your reward and your destiny inside me now, with my gratitude, slave."

Staln tensed up at being called a slave, but her hold on him was too great now to resist, the pleasure, and whatever magic she was summoning onto him. Her breasts seemed to glow, drawing in his eyes. Her pussy pulsed with greater affection and dominance. He stared at it, where his cock disappeared inside her, and he could see her lips moving, squeezing, speaking to his shaft. It was almost as if he could hear her voice in his head, in his body. He didn't understand the language, but his body did. He could feel her words rippling through him, pulling him deeper into her.

With each pulse he felt himself becoming more compliant, more accepting of her will surrounding his cock and mind. Each pulse was firm but affectionate, both demanding obedience, and promising pleasure. Slowly the pulses began to change, becoming more aggressive, more imperious. It was a challenge, an invitation to resist her authority or submit to it.

Staln thrusted up into her playfully, not giving real resistance, but accepting her challenge. Each thrust was met with a more firm and authoritative squeeze from the priestess, until he was even more compliant and yielding than before. There was no doubt that her pussy was in control.

"Behold, the man has yielded," intoned the priestess with a smirk. "Place your hands upon my breasts and accept my feminine authority." She bent down, offering her breasts to Staln. He reached up and cupped her breasts. "With this gesture of obedience, you accept the will of the Goddess, and me, her priestess. When you cum, in will be a reward, and a declaration of submission to the Goddess. You have served well, and will continue to serve, now with the threads of her will tied to your cock. Obey again, and repeat as your priestess commands."

"Your cock has been defeated by my womanhood, not as enemy, but as friend, not in punishment, but reward. Do you accept the reward of defeat within my flesh?"

"I do, priestess," said Staln. "Do I have a choice?"

"Of course. You are the hero of our people, our celebration is for you. There is no higher reward for a man than submission within the flesh of a priestess. Do you accept this truth?"

Staln's hips bucked involuntarily at the pulses from the priestess' pussy. "Yes... yes. I can see how that... can be true." The pleasure was overwhelming, disorienting. Her grip on his shaft felt like a grip on his soul, and it felt divine.

"You want to be claimed, want to be owned, want to feel the goddess mating you into submission, sucking your soul into her flesh." At her words Staln bucks his hips, this time in resistance, but she has him too firmly, both in mind and body. She squeezes ever tighter, giving him the subjugation that he now fears and craves.

"Female superiority is the divine truth of the Goddess, will you be consumed by it, or will you surrender to it? You have already surrendered to the pleasure, why not accept it? You want to be mine, deep inside. It is the truest desire of any man, to give himself inside the flesh of a woman and let her claim and control him. All men must be conquered by feminine authority, or vanish. Men are desperate to give themselves to women, to serve feminine authority, though most don't realize it."

Every few seconds she squeezed again, giving Staln a burst of pleasure and whispered euphoria and defeat to his mind. "This deep defeat is what men most crave, and most fear. All men must face sexual defeat beneath the breasts of the Goddess, as you do now. With each pulse from my womanhood you become more my slave, less able to resist. Your conquered cock is eager to submit inside me. Can you deny it?"

With that question came one last authoritative pulse, then holding his cock in firm anticipation for his response. Staln was frozen in pleasure, mouth agape, he tried to speak, but could only stare at her breasts. Slowly he nods.

"See how easy it is to give in and accept it? Of course, the struggle is also an important part of the ceremony. Men must fight, men must surrender. Surrender, thinking they have won, surrender, knowing that they are owned, but surrender all the same. Thank me for revealing this truth to you, thank me for rewarding you by making you my slave." The command is followed by another squeeze, somehow even more affectionate and commanding than the last.

"Thank you," breathed Staln, and he was quickly rewarded by another firm squeeze. "Thank you," he said again. And again. Each time was more automatic, more intense, more sincere. He was beginning to actually feel grateful for being intimately enslaved this way. Each squeeze felt more intense, deeper, more dominant.

"With each squeeze I claim you a bit more, conquer you a bit more, domesticate you a bit more... reward you a bit more." The squeezes came faster now, emphasizing every phrase, punctuating every command. Stalns mouth gaped as the feeling washed over him, feeling more grateful, more helpless, more enslaved, more eager to hear her will, to please the priestess.

Her eyes meet his and they both know what he is feeling, him for the first time, her from having done this many times, to many men. "Yes, you are becoming mine, and nothing could feel better. Bask in it. Accept it. You belong to the Goddess now, and through her to me. You have served my people well, and now that you are fully under my control, it is time to reveal another truth. Now that you are completely under the power of my pussy and my feminine authority, completely helpless, you are ready to behold it..."

She raises her arms to the sky, shaking her breasts and hips in victory. "This man is in your power now, Goddess, reveal to him your true form! Gift it to me, and gift me to him!"

Her eyes shift, her back arches and begins to warp. New arms sprout and immediately pin down Stalns hands. Her smile widens and splits as her eyes go dark and unnaturally wide. Another set of legs pin down his, and even while holding his cock tight, her abdomen grows and arches back, holding his already subdued manhood firmly in place. Now hovering over him, the spider queen he'd thought he'd defeated, holds him down in a mating pose.

"I told you I would win in the end. My people celebrate every time a man manages to defeat me because in doing so he proves worthy to mate with me. But I've got you now, and you will love being my mate. My people celebrate every time a hero like you shows up. Most I defeat in my lair, and I lay my eggs in them. Those who defeat me prove worthy to be my mate."

Her pussy is even more powerful now, holding his cock so tight that she can practically lift him into the air with it, her other appendages cradling him and holding him.

"Nothing is more delicious than defeating and enslaving men between my legs, within my flesh. Despite the fear in your eyes, your cock is still ready to surrender inside me and accept me as his owner. Will you confess it again, now that you behold the true form of your Goddess, with all of my feminine power on display? Confess that women are superior, confess that my sex has defeated your cock!"

Staln can't resist, he is already to worn down, and the pleasure is even more than before, deeper more terrifying, his cock rock hard with fear and arousal, ready to cum at her command, ready to surrender his soul inside her.

He gasps and moans as her pussy goes to work on him, his body held firmly by her appendages, until he can take it no longer.

"Yes! You have defeated my cock! Your womanhood is too powerful..."

"Good male, how does it feel to have a spider queen matriarchy being established around your cock? Confess that women are superior..." she cooed her command, bringing her face close to his.

"Women are superior," Staln whimpered. "You are sexually domesticating me..."

"Good, speak the truth that my pussy commands you as she squeezes out your will..."

She brought her eyes close to his, her big dark eyes pulling in his gaze and his will as her monstrous pussy devoured his cock, pulling him deeper and deeper inside her. Staln moans louder and louder as her pulses grow stronger and more victorious. The crowd cheers as she lifts him higher, closer to her, and her entire abdomen is active, gyrating and pivoting on his cock.

"Cum now, in confession of female supremacy! Cum in submission to your Goddess! Cum in surrender to your Spider Queen! Cum and surrender your cock to my womanhood!" Staln's hips bucked and he came harder with each command, his eyes wide with pleasure and fear.

"Cum in gratitude, my mate. Few men are worthy of being defeated by my pussy. Surrender inside me and cum away your will in gratitude for your conquest. Cum in surrender to my matriarchy. Give me your seed, which will be used to plant my young in less worthy adventurers who enter my lair. Confess that you desire this, to be defeated by my feminine authority."

"I am a man..." breathed Staln, in defeated ecstasy. "I need to be sexually conquered, owned and enslaved, by divine feminine authority." He stares down as he speaks, watching her abdomen pulse, rewarding his cock for his obedience. Each pulse made him feel more obedient, more accepting of his place as her mate. It was humiliating that she'd tricked him like this... but even that was starting to feel good as her abdomen milked him into deeper and deeper submission.

"Good male. Now come back with me to my lair. There is so much I need to teach you..."

Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers