The Succubus

Story Info
The captured prince.
2.8k words
4.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does the Beast look like?" Prince Geoffrey asked. "Can you tell me anything?"

The girl sobbed into her hands. "I don't know, it all happened so fast, and now everyone is gone!"

Joffrey stood up and turned away from the girl. He peered out of the open doorway with one hand on his sword. What could have done this? What monster could inflict such pain on people?

"Don't worry, I will take you somewhere safe, away from all this."

"Safe?" The girl behind him said.

Suddenly, the doors slammed shut in geoffrey's face with a thud. The wood creeked and groaned as thick black vines barred his only exit from the room. The prince spun around and then stumbled onto one knee.

The girl was stood up now, her face twisted in a maniacal laugh. I blonde hair darkened to jet black, her pale white skin turned purple, and her eyes began to glow a bright white. Along purple tail that was shaped like a diamond at the end shot out from behind her and crashed into the wood barely inches from joffrey's face.

"What are you?" Geoffrey said. His eyes widened, and his face turned a pale white.

The creature moved with such speed that he barely had time to blink before she was standing right in front of him with a smile spread across her face, showing rows of neat pointed teeth.

"Don't you know? I'm your end!" She let out a long, high-pitched laugh.

Geoffrey gripped his sword.

"Go ahead, perhaps your last longer than these peasants!"

Geoffrey pulled his sword as hard as he could from his side, swinging it upwards at the monsters face, but she was quick. Her body shifted backwards before he'd even pulled the steel from its sheath.

"Oh, the prince wants to play, does he?" The monster giggled, then rushed forward in a blur. He was barely able to get his sword up in time for it to clatter against her razor-sharp nails. She swiped again, this time with her other hand cracking him on the side of the face. He stumbled over and fell onto the floor with the crunch.

"I will have your head demon!" Geoffrey growled.

Before he could react, his body was lifted off the ground by his feet. The monster had wrapped her tail around his ankles and held him in midair with his face so close to hers that he could feel her breath on his cheeks.

"Let me down and fight," he said, swinging his arms only to hit nothing but air.

"I'll let you down," she grinned. "But first, sleep!"

Geoffrey's eyes instantly shut, and his body went limp.

"This is going to be a delightful feast," were the last words he heard before everything faded into darkness.

~~~~~

When the prince opened his eyes, he instantly realized something wasn't right. His arms were outstretched and shackled to bed posts. His clothes had been removed, and his head was pounding like someone had run over it with a truck.

"What is this?" he grunted and tugged at his bonds.

The monster sat at the foot of the bed with her legs crossed. She was wearing nothing but a black strapless leather bra and underwear so thin it was barely covering anything. Long black hair cascaded down over her shoulders and across her chest.

"Let me go and face me in a fair fight, demon!" he said.

"Allow me to introduce myself," she purred. "My name is Lucille!"

"I should have cut your head off when I had the chance!" Geoffrey shouted and tugged at the chains around his wrists once more.

The woman let out a little giggle. "There's no use resisting, I assure you those chains are quite sturdy."

"Take them off and face me."

"We've already done that dance, my prince, and you did not come out on top. Do you really think a second round would turn out any different?" she smiled. "Now, in about five minutes, your soul is going to be all mine, just like the men in the rest of this town."

"damn it and damn you!"

"Oh, come now, I don't want to take a fearful soul. I find the taste to be quite bland." She said, curling a section of her black hair around one of her fingers. "In fact, the most delicious feasts are the ones who just can't get enough of me!"

The monster stood up, and her body suddenly morphed from purple to pale white. Her hair brightened to blonde, and her eyes darkened to a deep ocean blue. "I will give you this gift, the form of anyone you desire."

"What are you talking about?"

"I can be anyone you want me to be. Just choose because I am getting hungry. I can't wait much longer. If you don't choose, I will choose for you," the woman grinned, and then her features morphed again. Her hair turned brown, and her skin became tanned, and her breasts grew in size, popping her bra off onto the floor, revealing dark colored nipples.

"Perhaps something more feline?" her form changed for a third time. Cat ears prodded at the top of her head, fur sprouted from her skin, and her mouth and nose morphed into a cat like a snout. "No?"

"I'm not choosing, I'll never give in!"

"Then I shall choose for you," she grinned, and her skin morphed back into a deep tan and long brown hair. Geoffrey struggled again, but it was no use. She was already on him. Her hand wrapped around his heart shaft and squeezed. "I've never tasted Prince before! I wonder, does a royal have a certain twang to it?"

Geoffrey let out a groan as the woman's mouth began to kiss the side of his shaft gently. She gave his cock one last squeeze before sliding his entire length to the back of her throat with a gurgle.

"You are big I'll give you that," she gasped, then began to Bob her head up and down, running her lips up and down his shaft taking him fully inside her warmth throat.

Geoffrey grunted, and his legs went tense as Sparks of electricity shot up his legs and down his spine.

"You see," she grinned, stopping for a second and glaring at him with her deep brown eyes. "it's not so bad, is it, the mouth of a succubus?"

Geoffrey couldn't believe this was happening. How could he have been so stupid to be caught? There was only one thing for him left to do, and that was just take what she was giving and hope he would survive the night. He tugged it his chained once more but they weren't budging even an inch, and he couldn't Focus anyway, not with her mouth wrapped around his cock and her tongue flicking it's tip.

"Oh god, how did I let this happen?"

"And now that it is, you might as well lay back and enjoy the ride," she giggled and flicked the tip of his cock again with her tongue. " I know I'll enjoy the ride!"

Her head began to Bob up and down furiously. She let out little whimpers and groans as her sucking became furious and fast.

Geoffrey's legs began to tremble. He let out the long groan and tried to throw his head back, but he only hit the wooden headboard behind him. His hips began to buck upwards as the monster devoured him with her mouth clamping her lips round his shaft and sucking him until he he couldn't take it any longer.

"Ahhhhh," he cried out.

"Yesssss," Lucille hissed as her head continued to Bob. She didn't flinch as geoffrey's cock suddenly thickened and a hot stream of cum shot out of the tip of his shaft and crashed into the back of her throat. She groaned and held the full length of his cock inside her. The muscles on her neck gulped it down like a hungry animal.

When she released him, she breathed in a long rasping lungful of air and smiled up at him.

"Now we're getting to the best bit," she said, and in the blink of an eye, she was on top of him. Her chest was pressed against his face, and her thighs were spread either side of him. Lucille masterfully angled her hips in such a way that the full length of his cock slid straight inside her right to the hilt.

"Ooohh, yes, I knew this would be good. As I said, I've never tasted Prince before," she giggled and began to bounce.

Her slit was tight and hot. He'd already cum a few seconds ago but his cock didn't seem to want to go down. In fact, he felt harder than he'd ever felt in his life. There was no playful teasing when she was on top. The succubus was hungry, and his cock felt it. She instantly began to grind on him furiously, ramming him inside her as deep as he could go with every bounce.

"Fuck!" Lucille whimpered.

Her body was glistening with sweat now. She was out of breath, and her face had a faint tinge of pink to it, but that didn't stop her. She bounced as hard as she could, over and over. Her whimpers turned into cries, which then turned into screeches as every bounce made the succulus shudder with pleasure.

Geoffrey, amongst the chaos of screams and wet slapping bodies, realised his arms were suddenly free. The chains had somehow come apart, but he had to wait to patiently. Let her have her way with him, and then when she least expected it, he would strike and take the demon out in one hit.

She either didn't notice him gripping her hips, pulling her down onto him as she bounced, or she just didn't care.

"Oh, oh yes I'm going to cum!" Lucille squealed and arched her back.

Geoffrey gripped her hips harder as her body started to shudder on top of him. She threw her head back and let out an ear piercing screech.

"Ohhhh yessss fuck yessss!" She screeched. "Fill me now, fuck yes!"

My cock suddenly welled up with pressure which released as I unloaded a thick stream of cum deep inside her. She twitched and wriggled her hips as lucille's pussy tightened and gripped the sides of my shaft sucking every last drop from inside me. When she was done she collapsed forwards breathing hard and sweating profusely.

Nows my chance, Geoffrey thought and quickly flung her off him. He rolled on top of her and shot one hand out, gripping her throat and the other on her right arm pinning her to the bed. He wasn't sure if it was the shock, but her skin instantly changed back to purple and her eyes glowed a hot white.

"What are you expecting here?" She grinned showing off her sharp teeth. "Are you going to give me a kiss? I must admit, I was expecting you to last a little longer, im rather dissapointed!"

He glared down at her, ready to squeeze the monsters throat. She moved her left arm ready to strike his face, but instead her eyes shot open in surprise.

"What are you doing?" She gasped just as he drove his hips forwards forcing his long shaft back inside her. "Uhhhh!"

He drove his cock Into her as deep as he could get it, spreading her insides, filling her.

"Oh fuck!" She grunted. Her cheeks blemished in a light pink colour. She gripped the bed with her razor sharp nails. Every thrust of his cock caused her chest to jiggle up and down.

Geoffrey had to keep going. He had to find the right moment to strike. She was obviously far stronger than he, but if he just kept fucking her maybe she would let her guard down.

"Oh yes my cunt," she groaned. "Feels soooo goood!!"

His hips drove forwards furiously now, forcing her open, digging as far into her hot wet slit as he could. Over and over he pounded into her. The room was filled with a mixture of slapping sounds and high pitched screeches. Lucille opened her mouth wide. He could feel her tightening around him, she was nearly ready.

"Oh oh oh yessss!!" She screamed. "I'm gonna fucking cum don't stop!"

He didn't stop. He fucked her hard and when she finally orgasmed she let out another ear piercing scream. Her body convulsed beneath him. Her skin flickered from to White, then a deep red and when it was over she transformed back to her original purple tinge.

Geoffrey pulled out of her with loud slurp. He stood up at the foot of the bed and watched the succubus wriggle and writhe as the last dregs of her orgasm caused her to groan and whimper. When she was done she finally sat up and wrapped her tail around her stomach.

"That's what you do?" She said.

"What are you talking about?"

"When your on the verge of losing your soul the first thought that came to your head was to fuck me like a rabid dog!"

"I..." he stammered and stumbled back. "I don't know what came over me."

Lucille laughed. "Never in all the realms has a man taken me in such a way, perhaps we should see where this goes in the future, and I'll let you keep your soul."

Geoffrey turned away from her. "I can't, I've already defiled my god by laying with a demon."

The succubus growled. "You can tell your gods if they want to fuck me in every hole for all eternity then they fucking can. Now turn around!"

Geoffrey spun on his heels. Lucille had changed again. Her body was brown, her hair was a deep grass coloured green and her eyes were bright and yellow. She smiled seductively from across the room.

"The lady of the wood needs your attention," she said. Her voice had changed, somehow she sounded innocent and pure. "Now come over here."

The succubus flipped her body over to lay on her back with her head hanging off the edge of the bed. She beckoned me closer. She opened her mouth as he drew near and gripped hips hips guiding him forwards.

"I knew you would agree," she said and took his cock into her mouth once more. There was no resistance with her head hanging off the bed. He penetrated her mouth and his cock went straight down her throat.

She gurgled as he began to slide himself in and out of her mouth. Her lips tightened on his shaft and she sucked. Within seconds he was thrusting hard, fucking her face causing her to groan and shudder. His hands gripped her firm breasts kneading the nipples between his plfingers. Another few seconds passed and his body exploded again. Geoffreys seed burst out the tip of his cock straight down her throat. He shuddered and began to feel weak.

"are you ready for another round?" She snarled pushing his body back and instantly flipping herself over onto her knees. Her pink slit oozed juices as he stepped forward and drove himself inside her once more.

"Ahhhhh," Geoffrey groaned as he pumped her insides as fast as he could. He brought a hand down on her arse cheek hard slapping the skin until it was red. She screamed and twitched.

Her slit tightened just as she let out another squeal and threw her head back slapping him in the face with her long green hair.

"Uh oh uh oh!" She grunted.

Their bodies slapped together so fast it's like the sound was one.

"Uh yes I can take it!" Lucille groaned. "Deeper!"

He pushed harder.

Lucille squealed and grit her teeth.

"Fuck yes oh yes!" She began to tremble and writhe in front of him. "Don't hold back Uhhhh!"

For the next few minutes he pumped into her as hard as he could until she arched her back once more and opened her mouth wide. Her tail quivered and her screeching voice filled the room.

"Uhhhh Uhhhh Uhhhh yessss Fuuuucccckkk!" She screeched. "Fill my little cunt once Uhhhh more!"

Geoffrey exploded for what felt like the hundredth time. His cock throbbed and his balls ached as he emptied whatever was left in him deep into Lucilles insides. She wriggled her hips as if she couldn't get enough of his cum inside her.

When he had finished the succubus collapsed forwards onto the bed panting hard. Her orgasm had ended in a loud screech. Her pussy dribbled a mixture of white and clear liquid onto the covers. She lay there with her arse in the air for what felt like an age before rolling over and sitting up.

"Now," she hissed as her skin went back to purple. "About your soul!"

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Demon's Deal A deal for power is struck, but the conditions change.in Mind Control
Claimed by a Goo Girl Ch. 01 College dude has a run in with a strange blue ooze.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Dungeon Betrayal! Mary gets revenge by draining the levels of her betrayers.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Maids The hotel purchases several robot maids.in NonHuman
Succubus Short Stories Ch. 01 18+ Ero Anthology Succubus Stories.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories