All Comments on 'The Spider's Parlour'

by GadenKerensky

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

Loved the story. 5/5 stars. I loved the way you used the spider to trap and couple with the man and woman. I look forward to reading more of what comes out of your mind. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're definitely my new favourite author. Your command of words, the way to describe the scene and setting. It's just perfect.

And I love the monstergirl/human(male) pairings you do. They're brilliant. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't understand why you kept referring to the spider as "they"?

GadenKerenskyGadenKerenskyover 2 years agoAuthor

I did so to better discern Desendia before her name was revealed from Miriam.

shaknashaknaover 2 years ago

I loved your depiction of Desendia. She was the perfect terrifying and sensual arachne.

laladoodielaladoodieabout 1 year ago

Loved every moment of it. Arachne are underrated ladies. I already want to read what happens next with Mirian & Forset under Desendia's watch. The encounter was scary then sensual afterwards. 5/5 stars We need a chapter 2 for this web sling & coocoon I mean cliffhanger

phfinaphfina10 months ago

Pronoun usage off-putting then totally pulled me out of the story. 'They'? Anachronistic, at best.

But what's worse, you switched to 'she' (pg 3) then to 'they' same page, then to 'she' (next page) then to 'they' again for a while before for finally concluding the story with 'she.'

Three switches of pronouns. Are you so woke, then, that you have to ruin a perfect good story, when the gender of the Arachne was determined as female at the outset?

If it's 'they,' then it's they. And your story is ruined by wokeness, anyway. ('Anyways' is not a word, ... anyway.)

But if she's a 'she,' – which you established that she was – then she's a 'she.'

Pick one and stick with it. This shillyshallying with the pronoun turned a really good story into neck-damaging, whiplashing dreck.

1*

GadenKerenskyGadenKerensky10 months agoAuthor

My man, my dude, my compadre

When I wrote this way back, I did that because I thought it'd make it a bit easier to read who was doing what, especially given the perspective it was being seen from.

If you see a centuries old word and see red, you might need to reassess yourself.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@Phfina

You're really over here accusing somebody of a "woke" agenda simply because of some inconsistent pronouns? You're really trying to bring politics into a "girl fucks spider girl, then fucks dude, then gets girl and dude to fuck each other" porn story?

If so, then great job exhibiting your complete lack of anything approaching rational thought. And an even better job showing your lack of skill as a writer. Please learn logic and reading comprehension.

laladoodielaladoodie3 months ago

Please write the next chapter I beg of you Id love to see what happens next. Or did you run out of material for this one?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous