The Spider's Parlour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wriggle so nicely~! Like good prey~" she purred, thoroughly pleased with Miriam's venom-induced spasms.

Immediately after, they ran their tongue along Miriam's silk-covered neck, applying enough pressure that some of the moisture from their inhumanly long tongue seeped through. Another gasp, another whimper, but Miriam couldn't bring herself to sob or scream. The mild euphoria from the aphrodisiac in the venom was doing quite well to keep her off balance, to keep her arousal at the forefront of her mind.

The spider woman's roaming touches didn't help either, one hand cupping an exposed breast, thumb rubbing against the nipple, the other hand caressing the side of Miriam's head.

And below, the spider's pedipalps were also at work, touching and grazing Miriam's body, one sharp tip gently tracing a line down one of Miriam's thighs, the other reaching a bit around to tug on the woman's glute on the opposite side.

She felt a thumb slip into her mouth, pressing against and gently rubbing her tongue. She thought about biting down, but these promiscuous acts, compounded by the venom, were getting to her, getting her even more hot and bothered. She only moaned around the thumb instead.

Then the hand to her breasts shifted down, trailing a finger firmly along her gut through the silk, making her diaphragm twitch in response, before her whole body jumped as much as it could in a cocoon, when a finger brushed against her terribly sensitive clit.

"W-Wait!" Miriam pleaded, but the spider was already circling a digit to the button, extracting exquisite moans from the girl. Now, most of the jerking twitches of the human's body was from pleasure, rather than the effects of the venom.

She wormed helplessly against the web that supported her, the cocoon keeping the spider's sensitised prey securely bound.

It didn't stop Miriam's spasms, of course; as much as her body might have been mostly paralysed, she still had enough power of her muscles to jerk in response to such erotic touches.

"S-Stop... aaaaa..."

She couldn't stifle the moans that came out of her mouth, becoming shrill when a finger slid down from Miriam's clit and along the gash between labia... and then there was a small scream as that finger pushed inside of her.

She was no virgin, she had been with a man before... but this creature was a woman, there was no denying that. And as such, it was an utterly new experience for Miriam, for better or worse.

And this spider was proving to be rather adept with her hands... the venom just ensured Miriam couldn't feel anything but the pleasure.

The finger began to pump slowly, in and out of Miriam's depths, sinking to the knuckle. Then it was joined by another, prompting a brief thrashing from the cocooned human, who could muster nothing more than that for a scant second or so.

Though it was more than she could do a few minutes ago, showing that the venom's effects were weakening. At least, the paralytic aspect.

The aphrodisiac, however, was as potent as ever, and it was not weakening. If anything, it felt like she was growing more sensitive now the spider was free to tease and torment her in such lecherous ways.

"The fly has cute little cries~" the spider praised. "Sing more for me~"

She giggled, and leaned in to latch onto Miriam's neck through the silk; the woman felt the fangs just barely pricking her skin, not enough to pierce, or even hurt, but it presented a rather unique sensation, one that the poor human couldn't shake.

With her body afflicted by the aphrodisiac, her fear and loathing of the situation was quite distant, making her focus on the experience itself... and to her dismay, there were parts of it that were making her quite aroused.

This was a genuinely erotic experience, of that, Miriam had to admit to herself. Terrifying, horrible, but lecherous, and she knew that it was only going to get more obscene.

The spider had made several remarks about 'eating' and 'meat', and more than a few comparisons of Miriam to a 'fly', but the way they behaved... they were only just getting started.

Miriam cried out again as the spider worked their fingers even more vigorously, pushing them against the woman's walls, tracing the contours within Miriam's pussy.

And practically blindfolded, she was forced to focus on the physical touch. She couldn't see what the spider was doing, beyond the occasional looming shadow through the silk, but she could feel their body brushing up against her own through the silk of the cocoon, which felt rather pleasant even now.

The spider let go of Miriam's neck, and shifted a little. The next oral contact the woman felt was against one of her nipples, that flexible tongue tracing the pale areola around the sensitive nub, the venom having seen to it that her arousal was intense and any erogenous zone was particularly sensitive. It made her twitch a little, the hot, moist breath washing over her globe not helping matters.

The spider continued, gently flicking the button with their tongue, prodding the nipple down with the tip of the muscle, and then brushing a stroke with the broad side over both areola and teat.

Miriam whined, but she was helpless against the ministrations of the spider. And much to her dismay, a part of her was starting to rather enjoy this. Feeling so precisely tantalised, but unable to do anything, at the mercy of such a terrible but admittedly beautiful creature.

Then the spider sealed her lips around Miriam's nipple, and the woman let out a whining moan, feeling the creature tug gently, and relentlessly attack her button and the disc around it with a waggling tongue, circling, brushing, prodding, tasting every part of her held within the spider's mouth.

This went on for a good few moments until the spider popped off the teat, a luxurious sigh following. Then the same treatment was imparted upon Miriam's other breast, and the woman released several more sweet moans.

And through it all, the spider continued to brush her pedipalps against Miriam's lower body, rubbing the woman's exposed mound, even pressing against her erect clitoris, prompting pitched whines to leave the human's mouth.

Then the spider finally left Miriam's breasts alone, though she could audibly hear them lick their lips, even with the silk over their ears.

"If they're this sweet now, I eagerly await when they're ready~" the spider crooned. Miriam had no idea what was meant by that, and she had no chance to ponder the statement, feeling the spider trail their hands down her body, planting a line of kisses through the silk against her torso all the way down to her crotch... and then she was given a lick directly to her clitoris.

An even more shrill sound left Miriam in response, her eyes widening beneath her blindfold of silk.

"W-wait!" she tried to implore, but the spider was not listening to Miriam's pleas, only interested in peeling back the thin but obstructive layer of pubic hair to expose her labia directly. The spider crooned, an appreciative sound, and then scented Miriam's arousal.

Clearly, the aroma was pleasing to the spider, because she immediately ran her tongue from the lowest point of Miriam's gash, to flick off the woman's clit, making her jerk in her cocoon. Then another such lick was applied, and then another, and yet one more, until the spider was slowly lapping and curling her tongue up and down Miriam's slit, sometimes adjusting to trace the edges of her labia, avoiding the pubic hair.

Miriam was now hopelessly aroused; between the venom and the expertise of this monstrous woman, she feared if she was denied release, it would actually be a disappointment. She'd certainly never felt this way, and the roiling conflict of emotions in her mind somehow enhanced the experience.

The spider used her hands to part Miriam's nether hair a little bit more, further exposing the woman's pussy so she could feast more thoroughly, clasping her lips to Miriam's vulva, tongue slowly wriggling and curling up and down about the entrance, threatening to invade but remaining on the cusp, just to torment the human.

Miriam began to sweat from the stimulation, the silk rather breathable but unable to spare her from the mildly greasy feeling of her perspiration. Yet, it only served to enhance the eroticism of the situation, to her dismay.

Lances of warmth and pleasure shot through her with each slow but prolonged lick from the treacherous monster woman, tongue worming slowly, spreading her labia and pushing against her pink flesh with effective stimulation. Either it was the tracing touch of a tongue's tip, or the broad touch of the flat of the muscle, and both brought different titillation Miriam was slowly losing resistance to. She could feel herself slowly building a climax. Slowly, but inexorably. It was both a horrible feeling, to think she would be made to orgasm by this creature, in this situation, and an obscenely tantalising feeling. She wondered if it was entirely the venom that was afflicting her thoughts, or her own desires, if only just to be pleasured so thoroughly.

Thorough in ways she wasn't anticipating, as soon proven when the spider ceased their efforts around the entrance of Miriam's depths... and promptly impaled the several-inches of tongue into the canal.

Miriam cried out in shock and pleasure; she had felt how long that tongue was when the spider explored her throat with it. Now it started wriggling about inside her depths, curling the tip to trace her folds, follow her contours, and hunt for that elusive trigger point, pressing against the stretch of wall towards her front, persistent and relentless.

Their lips weren't idle in this endeavour either, suckling and occasionally tugging on Miriam's vulva with hungry fervour, never breaking the seal, sometimes slurping, always feeding themselves with the woman's juices of arousal.

Miriam's tepid squirms only seemed to excite the spider, her murmurs of amusement tingling the human's vulva and adding to the sensations felt.

"S-Slow down!" Miriam cried, knowing now that begging the spider to stop was pointless... and part of her didn't want the spider to stop. It felt better than it should have. Miriam ought to have felt utterly traumatised, but she was falling victim to the pleasure rapidly. She couldn't quite understand it. She was still afraid, still terrified, but the pleasure was very much real. And it excited her.

Orgasm was fast approaching, even if the spider had yet to find Miriam's most sensitive spot. The way the tongue writhed within her pussy, and how the spider's lips suckled and meshed to her mound, and the occasional brushes against her clit by the monster's nose... it was more than enough.

She was close to the edge, ready to fall over it... and then a wayward touch by the tongue caused Miriam to cry out in ecstasy.

It felt to Miriam like there was a minuscule pause, where everything seemed to stop in the world... and then the spider attacked that point in her depths with relentless, predatory hunger.

Miriam was driven over the edge, a shrill scream of pleasure echoing into the Tanglewood; maybe some brave adventurer would hear her and rescue her from this ordeal.

But the immediate term, she was made to buck in her cocoon, the venom not quite enough now to suppress the almost violent spasms of pleasure that made her send the entire web she was stuck to shivering.

The spider made it worse, maintaining the offensive with that thrashing tongue to Miriam's spot.

It was tantamount to cruelty, making her endure such a feeling. Yet Miriam's mind was lighting up with desire, some terribly degenerate side of herself that seemed to be enjoying this torment.

Then, finally, the spider relented, slipping her tongue out of Miriam's depths with a following gasp, a final slew of shivers in response to the muscle sliding against her post-orgasmic sensitive walls.

A parting flick against her clit didn't help things at all, prompting one final sputter of fluids from Miriam's sex.

The spider murmured in delight, Miriam able to hear them licking their lips; she seemed to do that a lot, as befitting of a predatory monster.

"Delicious, delicious, delicious~!" she praised. "I must thank you, fly, for giving me such sweet nectar~"

Miriam was only now starting to calm down from her climax, panting from pleasure-induced exertion, trying to get her breathing under control.

"Please... can I go free now?" she pleaded, prompting a crushing giggle from the spider.

"Free? No, no my little fly, I am not done~ I have yet to feast, but to feast, I must make love~"

"M-Make love? What do you mean!?" Miriam demanded worryingly. The remarks about feasting were not encouraging, but if what had just transpired was not 'making love'... then what was?

She felt the spider shift position, but with her eyes covered by the silk cocoon, she couldn't see exactly where, but she felt that they must have been standing directly over her body... or rather, in front of it, though the spider did not seem to care much for gravity and orientation whilst on her web.

Then she heard a strange sound, like something sliding against slimy flesh, gooey and wet. The spider moaned softly, and the web around Miriam shuddered against the cocoon as if the spider was shaking.

Then she felt something touch her slit.

"What is that!?" she exclaimed in shock, instinctively squirming to get away, only shaking herself in her cocoon. By now, the paralytic effects of the venom had all but worn off, only a weakness in her body remaining. But the arousal, the aphrodisiac... that was still burning strong, as though sustained by pleasure.

However, Miriam could only focus on the... thing, touching her pussy. It was slimy, with a narrow, tapered tip that seemed to be oozing a viscous fluid, slick, gooey, but like a lubricant. She felt pulses through the tip, like a throbbing, each throb releasing another dollop of the stuff onto Miriam's vulva.

She wasn't certain of what it was, but she had an idea... at least on how it was going to be used.

"W-Wait, you can't..."

"Shhh, little fly~ You will be a wonderful mate~" the spider crooned.

The tip of the phallic appendage was pressing to her entrance, but the spider took the time to tease Miriam a little, rubbing her folds up and down, prodding her clit with the tip of the organ, before finally realigning with the woman's entrance.

Then the spider began to push the length inside.

It made them both moan as Miriam felt herself stretched, her body reacting with ecstatic shivers; the length's taper made penetration easy, but it was a little thicker than what she was used to taking. Worse, though, was its texture; the men she'd been with gave her a good understanding on what dick felt like. The spider's tongue, whilst terrible in its prehensile flexibility and length, was still smooth, only as rough as a human's.

This organ though, it was a bumpy, knobbly thing, its length covered in squishy protrusions that slipped deeper easily enough but nonetheless exerted stimulating pressure against her walls and rubbed against her contours in a way that was simply pleasurable.

Miriam couldn't contain her moans, and nor could the spider, though hers were much more subdued than the hapless human's, doomed to sensitivity by the venom still plaguing her veins.

It didn't take long before the organ's tip gently nudged the entrance to Miriam's womb, retreating a little so as to not apply much pressure to her cervix. She'd only ever had something reach quite this deep once before before, and she was feeling a little stretched in the first half of her canal, the organ widening further along its length.

"First, we must prepare you, my fly~" the spider crooned. "Make you moan, make you squirm, but most importantly, make you ready~"

Miriam wanted to ask 'ready for what?' but the spider began to pump the length in and out of her depths, Miriam's moans filtering through the webbing in the space around them.

The spider's thrusts were slow but conscientious, endeavouring to inflict as much stimulation upon Miriam as possible, without making it uncomfortable.

Miriam hated how effective it was; other than the bite, the spider had been nothing but pleasurable to her, as though making Miriam moan was the goal. It made the situation harder to hate with her lust-addled mind, nothing but stimulation coming her way.

Perhaps that submissive streak was in overdrive, she did always have a taste for when her partners took charge... never more was her 'partner' in charge than now, and every effort was intended to make Miriam moan.

"Guh... this feels too good..." Miriam whined. She wanted to tell the Spider to stop... but it didn't feel honest, which only further conflicted Miriam's mind. She should've hated this, but as the encounter drew on, her inability to focus on anything but the pleasure was taking its toll.

The spider started to pump the length a bit faster, an audible 'slick' noise sounding out, whilst Miriam's body, still firmly cocooned, began to rock back and forth against the springy web she was attached to.

Sometimes, she felt her breasts toyed with by wayward spider limbs, teasing her with careful touches, tugging and brushing against her globes.

"Yes, that's it... soon, my fly, you will be ready~ Mustn't harm you when we mate~"

Miriam wasn't sure if the spider was going to eat her after this or not, or what they even meant by 'feasting'.

And she wasn't sure how they could 'mate', they were both women... well, perhaps the spider was something more.

It still begged the question of what the spider intended to do after impregnating her... a thought Miriam was hesitant about. She wasn't ready to be a mother, but she suspected there might be more to this ordeal than what she knew.

Thinking about the consequences was hard either way, with the pleasure she felt constantly filling her mind.

She squirmed as the pumping grew yet faster, squelching inside of her pussy whilst the spider's breathy moans grew louder.

"Yes~ Soon~ Do you feel it, fly~? The preparations working~?"

Miriam could certainly feel the pleasure, but mustering some focus, she began to feel something else... a strange tingling around her cervix, and the stretch between that and her womb, though what it meant, she couldn't possibly fathom.

But it was somehow adding to the pleasure, the feeling of the organ as it slowly moved back and forth between Miriam's walls, the lumpy surface tantalising, rubbing and grabbing loosely at her folds.

She wasn't sure how she was going to resist this... it felt good, and she wanted to go all the way now. She didn't want to be left without release, without satisfaction, and part of her cursed herself for thinking that.

The other part was starting to resign itself to this pleasurable torment. Resistance was futile, she was helpless prey to this creature, and it knew her body so very well, for having only just met.

The motions grew faster, she could just hear it through the muffling layer of silk covering her ears, a slick sound of wet flesh against wet flesh. Her body began to shiver, and she felt more of the stuff that oozed from the organ's tip smear across her walls, making her innards tingle pleasantly. What was it? It didn't feel quite like aphrodisiac, despite the pleasant buzz it left behind. There was something else it was doing to her...

Miriam couldn't rightly ponder anymore, right on the cusp of orgasm... and then crashing over it, crying out and shuddering around the invading length, juices sputtering tepidly around its stretching surfaces.

The spider hissed in delight above, the monstrous woman plucking at the webbing she clung to, if the way Miriam's cocoon seemed to flex was any indication.

"Good, good~" she crooned. "Now you should be ready, my fly~"