The Spider's Parlour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost immediately, he lost all control of his limbs, his body starting to spasm out of control. But the pain was short lived... the arousal that followed dogged him for some time to come, the inexplicable sensation tantalising his skin and making his nerves tingle with sensitivity. He couldn't understand it, and to his dismay, felt his own penis start to erect in his pants.

He was soon a twitching, spasming mess of arousal in the arms of the spider, who let go of his neck with a wicked sigh.

"Mmm, it's fun when I get to be quick~" they purred, the monstrous woman licking her lips as she held onto her hapless prey.

Forset tried to make a retort, curse her in return, but he was suddenly swept beneath her.

"But it makes wrapping a morsel like you up so much trickier, when my venom makes them writhe~"

She made an annoyed 'tsk-tsk' sound.

"It just means I have to work a bit harder, little stinger~"

He was about to curse her properly, fighting through the paralytic that made his limbs and his body spasm like he was having a fit, but he yelped when she began to strip him of his garb; first his cloak, then his shirt, then his pants and undergarments, and his boots with him. Even counting his fitting body, she was terribly precise at her task. Then, she stuck a strand of silk to one of his wrists, and then the other, binding them across his chest with precise motions, locking his arms down with several more constricting threads around his upper arms, keeping them and his elbows held to his sides, even as they tried to jerk every which way.

Next came his ankles, then his knees, and soon, his problematic limbs were constrained, leaving him like a writhing worm.

That's when she began her process in earnest, slowly turning him around, his world spinning as she began to wrap him up in silk, working carefully around his still bucking body. Her legs moved with an almost mesmerising precision, plucking strands of silk and tugging on his body where needed. Before long, he was encased in a cocoon like Miriam, still squirming, still fighting involuntarily thanks to that terrible venom. Worse, she silenced him with a web gag wrapped over his mouth meaning anything he said would've been muffled and garbled.

If he knew her name, and had the capacity to speak properly, he would've cursed it thoroughly.

That wasn't the end of it, of course. That'd be too easy for Forset. He was then hoisted into the air, the spider using even more strands of silk to haul him up to the webbing above, before she placed his cocoon against a web opposite of Miriam, facing the still unconscious woman.

He was still squirming involuntarily, making the web around him shiver, and the spider giggle.

"The stinger is cute when he squirms~"

He shot her a cutting look, vitriolic and hateful.

She seemed to find his angry defiance amusing, scuttling across the webbing towards him, barely making the web ripple as she approached, until she had her torso held in front of him, reaching up to cup his cheek in one of her hands.

"You will be in bliss before long~" she crooned, leaning in close to run an inhumanly long tongue up his face, making him flinch and recoil as best he could, eyes grimacing, though the rest of his body still fought out of control.

The spider giggled, before they turned away towards Miriam, and scuttled over to their other bound captive.

They caressed the side of Miriam's face, rubbing their thumb over her lips. Then, they leaned in to steal a kiss from her.

Miriam seemed to stir in response, and slowly her eyes opened, the girl looking groggy.

She first laid eyes on Forset, a good distance between them, but it took her a moment before she realised she was actually seeing him.

"F-Forset?" she muttered, noticing that he'd been caught just as she had.

He tried to say 'Yes, it's me, I came to find you!' but it was muffled by the web stuck over his mouth. And in her state, there was a chance Miriam would've missed it anyways.

The spider giggled, and brushed her torso against Miriam's.

"My fly, my mate... shall we not give the little stinger a show~?"

Miriam looked a little confused at first, but was prompted to moan when the spider grabbed one of her breasts, gently squeezing the globe, fondling and massaging it, rubbing a thumb across the erect nipple.

Forset glowered at this, but he couldn't help but watch the display, cursing the venom that still coursed through him, keeping him erect, enhancing his arousal, and making him twitch every now and then, the frequency of his spasms growing further apart.

Forset noticed that Miriam's breasts seemed just slightly larger than usual. Like they were minutely swollen.

Then a bead of milk formed on the tip of her nipple.

The spider let out a lusting sigh as they sighted the white droplet, whilst Miriam's eyes widened.

"M-milk?" she stammered incredulously, still a little groggy. "Desendia... how--"

"Shhh, little Miriam~" the spider crooned, running their tongue up along her cheek, causing her to flinch. "It is one of my gifts... enjoy it~ As I will~"

The spider -- Desendia, it seemed -- lowered herself until her head was level with Miriam's breasts.

It was admittedly impressive how smoothly such a large creature moved, their spider half much larger than a horse. They plucked their pointed legs from the webbing and set them back down with delicate precision, yet they did not move with aching slowness. Fluid, thoughtless, they moved with only minor consideration.

A moan brought Forset out of his contemplation, Miriam letting out gasps of stimulation as Desendia began to lick the human's nipple with slow, teasing movements with their tongue.

The spider was enjoying herself, lapping up each bead of milk her massaging hands squeezed from Miriam's teat.

She circled her tongue around Miriam's areola, flicked the nub with the tip of her tongue, and shifted away slightly just to lick and kiss the rest of the woman's globe, lusting over every inch of the bound woman.

Finally, they moved to wrap their lips around Miriam's areola, suckling on her breast directly, one hand providing a gentle massage to that globe, the other shifting to fondle Miriam's other breast.

The girl moaned in pleasure, the feeling of being fed on by this creature tantalising to her somehow.

And much to Forset's own disappointment in himself, he was taken by the erotic sight; he was being forced to witness this violation, whilst an aphrodisiac coursed through his system, and it was arousing him further.

Yet Miriam, somehow, seemed largely unbothered, save for her own arousal.

"D-Desendia..." she uttered, her voice shallow and breathy. The spider laughed against the woman's mound, making Miriam let out another sigh of stimulation.

Forset could hear the spider's gulps from where he was, voraciously drinking down Miriam's milk with insatiable thirst.

Finally, the spider popped free of Miriam's teat with a soft gasp, a parting flick against the woman's nipple making her whine, whilst Desendia giggled deviously to herself.

"Delicious...~" she praised, bringing the hand that had been groping Miriam's other breast to their lips, running their lips and tongue across their fingers and knuckles, lapping up what milk leaked onto her digits.

Desendia sighed again, and then moved up Miriam's body once more, giving the woman a peck on the cheek.

"The other I shall save for later~" they crooned, before turning away from their mate and making their way over to the intermittently twitching Forset. "You, I shall enjoy now~"

Forset growled, but he was immediately subdued when Desendia wrapped her fingers around his bobbing girth, all too happy to receive attention after being plagued with venom-induced arousal.

A sigh filtered through the web over his mouth, the spider bringing both hands to task, one stroking his mask, the other cupping his testicles and fondling them with slow rubbing motions, gently squeezing them and sliding her palm along the bottoms and sides of his jewels.

She began to rotate herself, changing the grip of her hands to match her orientation until she was vertical in relation to him, her spidery body clinging to the webbing above, her hair hanging down and her breasts sagging just a little.

She crooned, the position bothering her none, her hands dancing across his cock and balls with tantalising grace, fleeting touches or careful squeezes, and smooth palms only making her expertise all the more effective.

Forset moaned, pleasure getting to him as precum began to bead from his tip, dribbling arousal onto Desendia's hand. She smeared it across his length, like she was lubricating him for something to come. He could only endure, his limbs and arms perfectly bound in his cocoon, unable to escape the attention of the lusty spider.

"You have a nice size~" she praised. And as much as he tried to suppress the feeling, Forset couldn't help feeling a little proud and flattered.

She gripped his length, twisting the hand around so her thumb could press to his glans, Desendia making slow, firm circles with the pad of the digit, grinding her thumptip against the opening at the tip of his cock, teasing the edges of his sensitive corona, and making short, firm pumps, slow but tight in their motions.

He gasped, let out curses through the silk over his mouth, his eyes drawn to her upside down body held before him. He spied her crotch, where humanoid torso met spidery body, and noted a vulva just above the start of the carapace, right where one should've been on a normal human. Perhaps a bit more 'forward', owing to the lack of thighs and legs, but visible all the same, and utterly soaked with arousal.

This creature, this spider woman... she was brimming with lust, and now Forset had to endure it, her masterful handwork drawing him closer to a climax. At least, it was, until she started to ease her efforts to let him calm down, forcing a frustrated groan from his mouth.

He hated what she was doing to him, but being denied release after being brought so close... it was maddening, and somehow worse than being forced to ejaculate by this spider.

He tried to ignore that part of her at least, but she made it hard, the pedipalps around her waist gently prodding at the sides of his head, rubbing through the silk that wrapped his cranium.

Then he felt her lips to his tip, and a short sigh issued from his mouth beneath the webbing.

Desendia's lips were plush, moist, and flexible, easily wrapping around his helmet as she applied a slow, thorough kiss to his tip, tongue gently waggling at the opening, lapping up what precum leaked.

It was a devious sensation, one that wracked his body with stimulation. He'd only ever had oral sex once before, long ago. And already, before she'd even put it in her mouth, Desendia was proving a far more skilled artist. He groaned, toes involuntarily flexing in the cocoon, the occasional twitch threatening to buck his hips forward, and thus his cock deeper into her mouth, but she held him down. She wanted to take him at her pace.

She let go of his tip, and planted soft, squelching kisses along the length of his penis on one side, following up with the same treatment on the other, a succession of her lips slowly drawing together in a lusty smooch.

She applied lighter pecks at his frenulum, tongue dabbing at part of the bridge of skin connecting to the top back of his glans.

Desendia's next stop on her campaign of teasing was his balls; first came the kisses, then the slow, broad licks. Then she suckled on his scrotum, tasting the sack that contained his balls, before finally taking the orbs themselves into her mouth to suck like hard candies, tongue juggling the jewels about in her mouth, making her cheeks close in around both, the spider more than capable of taking both testicles at once, tugging gently on them, sucking hard, glazing them with her saliva, her tongue brushing across their round surfaces relentlessly.

Forset cursed repeatedly, grimacing from the stimulation; it felt far too good, way too good. Unable to fight back, he was only able to endure the stimulation he felt from this creature, which made resisting the pleasure next to impossible. She was free to do what she wanted with him... and that appeared to be making him moan.

It was one thing to be used for pleasure, like a toy... but to be toyed with, to be the one pleasured for the delight and lust of your captor? That was something else.

She let go of his balls with a wet pop, a gentle gasp following, that in turn followed by a devious chuckle.

"They feel so full~" Desendia remarked, licking her lips audibly. "I must have a proper taste~"

She once more descended upon his cock, though this time she did not linger on his glans, taking him halfway. And then all the way, not once gagging. He could feel his length buried in her throat, the walls of her gullet rippling against his sensitive glans when she began to moan and murmur -- perhaps deliberately for that very effect -- whilst her tongue lapped at his root, sometimes pushing past her upper lip to lap at his jewels.

He'd never been this deep inside a woman's mouth before. The one time only ever had him taken halfway, with effort.

Desendia had no such issues.

After indulging in his length being buried in her throat, she pulled back, but immediately took him all the way again, one hand holding onto his cocoon for leverage, whilst the other fondled his balls, keeping them thoroughly stimulated.

She settled into a rhythm, showcasing her masterful skill, taking him repeatedly into her throat, glans tantalised by her thrumming gullet, lips sliding luxuriously against his meat, whilst her tongue continued to lick up and down either side of his girth.

He felt the climax drawing near once more, but she paced herself, slowing down to keep the build-up going at the pace she wanted, intent on making him orgasm when she wanted.

Then she retreated from his dick... save for her tongue.

As her lips slid away from his member, her tongue coiled like a serpent around his mast, far enough to wrap the tip beneath his balls like a cradle.

It was an unexpected shock for the man, and another when her tongue began to stroke and pump in a myriad of ways, sometimes contracting the coils towards the root or the tip, other times twisting it about with a spiralling sensation.

A loud, incredulous exclamation forced its way through his silken mask, Forset hardly expecting such a bizarre sensation, even after all he had thus far experienced.

It was maddening hell, to feel that slimy muscle gliding along his length, tormenting his jewels whenever it stretched out towards his tip, circling the globes within their protective sack.

He was on the verge of climax now, and Desendia knew it, chuckling around her unfurled tongue. And just before he blew, she took his length to the hilt inside her mouth, delighted chuckles making the walls of her gullet thrum and ripple around his helpless cock. Her tongue constantly retreated and recoiled around his length as she bobbed her head, taking the opportunities where his length was deep in her throat to utterly imprison his balls.

Eventually, it was too much, and with a strained groan of pleasure, and meek twitching of his hips, he came. She responded by pushing her lips to his crotch as firmly as possible, tongue relentlessly stroking his manhood and stimulating his balls with a juggling massage, compounding his climax. And her lips suckled hard, the spider imparting a terrible suction on his penis to ensure nothing was spilled.

It all led to a lengthy, prolonged ejaculation, pouring rope after rope down Desendia's throat, like he was feeding her. The way she reacted, it may have well been something like that to her.

He eventually gave out, his ejaculation slowing to a dribble, and then stopping entirely, though no residue was left thanks to Desendia's merciless tongue, which continued to lick his cock, the post-orgasmic sensitivity making the efforts almost painful before she finally let him go.

She sighed luxuriously, Forset himself trying to regain composure of his breathing.

He'd never experienced an orgasm like that in his life. He wasn't too active, but even if he was... he didn't think anything would come close regardless.

The spider chuckled, and slowly shifted until she was clinging to the web just beside him. She crooned, and cupped his cheek.

"The little stinger is nice and virile~ Soon you'll be ready for my love~"

She giggled, and licked his ear, making him flinch.

If that didn't count as 'her love', he wasn't sure what to expect. Only that if she planned to go again, it would've been rough on him.

But he hadn't gone soft. His cock was as hard as ever, refusing to go down even after climax. That damned venom had him in the pits of arousal, and after that experience... his own lust was starting to override common sense.

It felt far too good for his own well-being.

Desendia hummed musically to herself, a terribly sweet sound for one so treacherous.

"A few moments... and then I shall have another brood~"

Forset had no idea what she meant by that... until she positioned herself, and let her pedipalps brush against his hips, shifting hers until her pussy lips 'kissed' his glans. Then he realised what she meant, what she intended to do.

He gave her a shocked look, and then released a muffled protest, trying to squirm away, but it was hopeless.

He didn't want to sire anything with this monster... but also, he feared if he was made to endure her lovemaking, he'd be hopelessly overwhelmed with lust and desire for her. Everything about her thus far had proven unnaturally stimulating... why would sex be any different?

She teased him, as was her way, gently rubbing her vulva to his helmet, whilst brushing her bust against his chest through the silk.

She fixed him an eager look, licking her lips as she gyrated her upper body. Her pedipalps tapped his hips, gently caressing and brushing the sides of his body, though every now and then, they reached a bit further to squeeze his glutes, a portent of what he suspected she'd use them for.

She sighed and breathed out lustily, her breath a sweet aroma all its own. She leaned in to kiss at his neck, making him flinch out of reflex, fearing another impending bite. One had reduced him a spasming, lusting mess of arousal, he didn't think he could handle another.

But with the existing venom still potently coursing through his veins -- imparting arousal and sensitivity, if not the erratic twitches that had slowly diminished -- the teasing she was inflicting on him was torturous. She pulled her hips forward, but did not take him inside her, only sandwiching his member between his gut and her crotch, her labia splaying to either side of his girth in a loose, terribly wet grip, that made the subsequent up and down grinding an dismayingly good sensation.

She continued to sigh out, pecking his neck and face with kisses, and following up with obscene licks, like she was tasting him. He grunted in disgust, or so he wanted to feel. Unfortunately, her licks seemed welcome by his envenomed body, so terribly erotic and salacious.

She was holding him closer now, her breasts squashing against his chest; even through the silk, he could feel their suppleness, the pliant flesh and the delightful pressure they exerted. And of course, he could feel her nipples poking through the threads, slowly grinding across the silk. It only made him want to feel them directly. As little as the cocoon seemed to filter when it came to touch, it still denied him certain sensations, and it upset him how much he was missing... and how he felt such a way.

Did he really want to resign himself to Desendia that much? The temptation to was only getting stronger...