All Comments on 'The Spider's Web Ch. 01'

by TwilitDesires

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SunsilkWaterSunsilkWateralmost 3 years ago

Very nice beginning and I love the way you introduced Zirase. His learning of English was very convincing too. Loved the first chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was very cleverly thought out and written. The angle you took having Zirase have her cut herself for the blood as opposed to taking it was really well done as was the learning of the language as he attempted to converse with Jack. I also was impressed with not only the details involved in creating the magic but picking the correct stone so as not to be too weak or too strong of a spell and yet the feedback he experienced was a brilliant touch to show that you never know how magic is going to work out. I look forward to see where this tale goes and what else we might learn about pre and post convergence. Thank you for all you put into you posted works, it is appreciated.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5*! Fascinating story development of such an alien intelligence. I look forward to reading more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwilitDesires@TwilitDesires
/Just a guy who wants to be an author and has finally started to put in real effort towards that dream. I've got a lot of varied interests and tastes, not only in who I find attractive (petite and tiny has its place, so does bimbo-busty; fierce femme-fatales and vulnerable in...