The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 07

Story Info
Why Harvey and Jocelyn are perfect for each other.
6.8k words
4.65
15.2k
30

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 06/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
747 Followers

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you all for your patience. Here finally, is more in the continuing love story that is Harvey and Jocelyn. All characters are over 18 years of age. All players are consenting adults. Thank you NewOldGuy for your excellent editing assistance!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

INFLEXIBLE SCHEDULES!

Everything in Jocelyn's life still ran to a schedule, including her strict timetable for her sexual releases. She'd been bringing herself off with clockwork efficiency ever since she was old enough to know what happened when she rubbed that little nub between her legs... a minimum of six times a day no matter what.

When Harvey came into her life, the old lady used him to relieve her tensions. Her young handsome husband did an excellent job of keeping her on time... every morning before school... every afternoon when he got home... at least once more when they were watching television... and then the mandatory bedtime orgasms that saw them both off into a happy dreamless sleep.

But when Harvey was at school, Jocelyn had to take care of herself.

At 10am, regular as clockwork, as she drank her morning cup of tea, lust would creep up over her curvaceous old body like a warm blanket. Her breath would start coming quicker, her heart beat faster, her big nipples growing stiff and hard... her clitoris would start to throb, and finally, her big meaty pussy would dilate... opening expectantly wide... getting as sweetly, juicily wet as any horny young schoolgirl, as if to say, 'it's 10.30... time to cum!'

If you happened to look through her kitchen window at that moment you'd quite likely see Mrs Besinger, head thrown back in ecstasy, fucking her hungry old twat with something... usually, her big black dildo... pumping her hot wet pussy in a blur as her half-drunk cup of tea goes cold on the kitchen table.

Jocelyn never postponed her urges... she'd found she really couldn't. When her body demanded attention the old woman simply couldn't ignore it.

At home it was easy. Her desire manifested itself so regularly that there was almost always enough time to make herself comfortable. In her bedroom where she can spread herself out on her bed... or the overstuffed leather sofa in her living room... or the recliner on the back deck... or in a bubbly bath... even in their garden if the weather was nice.

But if for whatever reason, she was away from the house, it was quite possible to be caught out... if she missed a bus for example or if an appointment went overtime.

Generally, there was a lockable bathroom handy, ideally at a friend's house, but failing that, a public toilet would do. When her aching pussy called it was time to stop whatever she was doing and find a place to get herself off.

The time the Parent and Citizens meeting had run overtime was a good example. Jocelyn was forced to use the filthy municipal toilet behind the Arts Hall.

The cubicle stunk of urine and bleach and everything was covered in obscene graffiti. Crudely drawn pictures of cocks spurting, impossibly big breasts, illegible sprayed awfulness next to come-on lines like, 'for a good time call SJ', or 'I'll suck you off here at 5pm!'

It was a disgusting choice, but beggars couldn't be choosers. There had been no time to find a better place.

Holding her breath and gritting her teeth the old lady closed the door, lifted her shapeless cotton maxi dress up around her waist, and plopped down on the grungy black toilet seat.

Dear, oh dear, she thought to herself. The price one pays for a healthy libido...

Holding the light cotton shift up under her big tits with one hand, she ran the other down over her belly... down the slope to her crotch...

... ploughing her fingers deliciously over the gusset of her grey faded granny knickers...

...and miraculously she didn't care about her scummy surroundings anymore!

"Ahhh yessss...." she sighed happily. "That's the ticket..."

Her hand easily found its way under the stretched loose satin and into her wet voracious cunt...

"Ohhh yessss..."

...and instantaneously she was fucking herself... madly fisting all the fingers and thumb of her right hand inside her big gaping hole.

"OOoooooo..."

Leaning back against the cistern, she tucked her dress into the crease formed where her big torpedo tits sat on her plump protruding stomach. This released her left hand to play with her clitoris. She carefully tweaked the little nub back and forth... as though tuning the dial of a sensitive shortwave radio.

It felt so good that soon the old woman was making loud gasping grunting sounds like a pig wallowing in mud...

"Ugg... Ugg... Ugggg... gasp...Ugg..."

...the sensation her fingers were producing was exquisite... fisting her cunt... twisting her clit...

"Ugg, Ugggg... mmmmm..."

It was only by chance that she happened to glance to her left. Right there beside her, in the graffitied laminate wall, was a crudely chiselled hole...

...and there was an eye looking through it...

Jocelyn's initial shock immediately gave way to anger.

"Well? What are you LOOKING AT?" she'd demanded. "Go... go... go... Get away you... you... DEVIANT!"

The voyeuristic someone blinked. The deep blue eye cleared its throat...

"I wanna watch," said a deep masculine voice, a sexy baritone voice that made Jocelyn shiver.

It's obviously a mature man, she thought. He sounds like a tradesman... or maybe just a bum...

"Whoever you are you're VERY RUDE," said Jocelyn angrily. "Go AWAY. go AWAY!"

...but the eye kept looking.

Jocelyn's business was too urgent to go elsewhere. With a loud, dramatic sigh of exasperation, she went back to relieving the pent-up sexual tension from her lusty old body.

"I don't know what you want and I haven't the time or the inclination to find out," she said.

As she masturbated she realised she didn't mind him watching. Didn't mind at all in fact. Under the ardent stare of the man in the other stall, Jocelyn squirmed her granny knickers down so he could better see her big hairy pussy. She spread her thick plump thighs and fucked herself with her bunched fist, groping her large firm clitoris with her other hand...

"Ahhhh yessss..." she sobbed. "It feels sooooo gooood..."

When her voyeur started commenting it was all very flattering...

"Mmmm oh yeah... so beautiful... so sexy" and "you're so fucking hot..." and "Mmmmm fuck that lovely old cunt" and so on...

She was perfectly capable of masturbating quietly if she really needed to, especially in a public space. But this time, as her climax rolled over her, she made an exception to the rule.

"Mmmm... ohhhhh... oh YESSSSS..." she moaned excitedly. "Ohhhhh... here it cums... here it cummmmms..."

With the big blue eye watching her Jocelyn punched into her big squishy cunt with a wet, 'shlook-shluck' 'shlook-shluck' 'shlook-shluck'...

"Ahhhh... Ahhhh... AAAAAhhhhhh..." she cried. "I'm... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna Cummmmmm..."

The eye was wide and unblinking. "Oh god... oh god... do it lady... cum... fuckin' cum... do it... do it now..."

"OHHH YESSSSSSSS," screamed Jocelyn, loud enough to startle some birds that were nesting in the exposed rafters. The sound of their frightened flutterings couldn't drown out Jocelyn's loud cries of pleasure as the waves of her orgasm buffered her sexy old body.

"OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS... YESSSSSS... AHHHH YESSSSS..."

As she sat back, panting and gasping for breath, the eye disappeared and a big black cock came through the hole...

...the big hard thing was quivering... and then shooting...

...cum squirted out obscenely, spraying over her dress and her legs, shooting again and again and again. The big black dick squirted five or six big bolts before it finally began to wilt and the unseen shooter withdrew.

Jocelyn leaned over to look through the glory hole in time to see pants being pulled up and a belt being buckled. She never did see the man's face but the horny old girl made a mental note that this particular toilet block was another good place to masturbate if she got caught out in town.

When Harvey got home that day she told him the story and then got him to jerk off in front of her and then blow in her face.

"Next time," she rasped, as she ogled Harvey wanking himself, "if there is a next time, I think I'll suck it! What do you think boy?"

His answer was to ejaculate on her face. Cum squirted out just like the hidden fellow's had done. Harvey's thick white jizz splashed against her forehead, her cheeks and eyes, until her husband jammed his erupting prick in her red-lipsticked mouth.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ON THE BUSES

Yesterday, on the bus drive home, Jocelyn was caught out again.

When Harvey wasn't available, public transport was the only way for her to get around town. This particular Thursday the bus home was late. Very late. So late that the old lady knew she couldn't possibly make it home for her lunchtime orgasm. As she waited at the bus stop by the side of the road she realised she'd need to consider a contingency plan... Beatrice's house was too far to walk back to, so it was either hiding in the bushy shrubs behind the bus shelter or ask to use the toilet in the Lebanese bakery across the road...

She'd played cards with Beatrice every Thursday for thirty years and it was a habit the old woman would love to be able to break - she didn't even like cards anymore. But Jocelyn found change challenging and, rather than fix the situation, she just kept going.

Her ample bosom heaved with frustration. If I wasn't so set in my ways I wouldn't be in this mess, she thought.

With only moments to spare the bus arrived. As she hastily clambered aboard she let fly...

"Where have you BEEN?" she yelled at the driver. "Don't you people believe in TIMETABLES anymore? It's... it's... INTOLERABLE SERVICE!"

"I'm very sorry madam," said the flustered middle-aged man. Burt wasn't good with angry old ladies dressing him down. "We had a breakdown... and drivers didn't show up... my schedule has been off all day..."

"Well, it's NOT GOOD ENOUGH! I have places TO BE and things TO DO! It's INEXCUSABLE!"

"Please take a seat ma'am," sighed the long-suffering bus driver. "And there's no need to pay the fare."

"I should think NOT," said Jocelyn huffily. Normally she would have continued her rant as the bus started moving, but the horny old slut had other things on her mind.

Thankfully the cabin was empty. She took the first seat she came to, discreetly lifted her blousy floral dress up, and planted her lovely big, underpanted butt on the red vinyl seat.

Pulling her old bloomers aside she put her clever fingers inside her eager. steamy old cunt. Then, with her eyes closed, she let her mind wander to some sexy scenario.

The old lady was easily led to extreme sexual daydreams. Her masturbation fantasies were not like romantic novels where a handsome knight sweeps the maiden off her feet. Quite the contrary. Her vivid imagination went to scenarios of being gang raped, maybe by a bunch of Harvey's horny young school friends...or being tied up and whipped by some gigantic well hung black man...or kinky dreams of machines fucking her, pounding into her big sodden cunt like a machine gun...

Today Father O'Conner sprang to mind... and her Harvey as well... ooohhh yessss... the lust-filled priest is fucking her arse... Harvey's giant dick in her cunt... they're commenting on how lovely she is... their cocks are reaming her...

She unbuttoned enough buttons so she could reach in under the flap of the maternity bra she was wearing. Pinching a big sensitive nipple made her gasp. The other hand between her spread thighs fingered inside her cavernous cunt and teased her clitoris, wiping the little nub with her juices...

The big hooded bulging bump above her twat was so receptive to her touch the old lady could easily have orgasmed almost straight away... but it was a long bus ride. She knew she had time to extend her pleasure...

Looking vacantly out the window beside her, the old woman carefully masturbated herself, edging herself like a teenage boy watching porn, whiling away the miles to her house with vivid erotic fantasies playing out in her mind's eye.

Jocelyn was adept at skirting around her orgasm, getting right to the edge and then holding herself there... electric waves of pleasure shivering through her glorious old body...

Flushed and gasping with pleasure she played this game again and again and again... squirming on the red vinyl seat... keeping her rubenesque elderly body on the verge of cumming...

With about a mile or so to her stop, she let herself go. It was a simple matter of frigging her cunt a little faster... squeezing a big stiff nipple a little harder... like so... and then... and then...

"Ohhhh... ohhhhh... oh my..."

...her big meaty cunt started to tingle... her body shook and rocked against her hand as she humped her fist up inside herself...

Hoping that the sounds of traffic and the bus's engine would drown her out, Jocelyn let a loud cry of pleasure escape her lips... "Ohhhh... ohhhhh... OOOOO YESSSSSS..."

Closing her eyes she threw her head back and orgasmed. Her elderly body went rigid for a moment and, while she tried her best to keep herself quiet, she cried out instead as her orgasm rocked her world...

"AHHHHH AHHHH... oh... oh... OH...YESSSSSSS... YESSSSSSSS... YESSSSSSssssss..."

...her body shook and shivered for a full minute before she managed to calm herself down.

When she opened her eyes afterwards, Jocelyn saw the bus driver looking right at her through his big rear-vision mirror.

A minute later, when she signalled her stop, the man wouldn't let her out... He pulled the bus to the curb but didn't open the door! She got to her feet, walked down the aisle of the empty bus, and waited... but the awful man still didn't open it.

"I get off here thank you, driver," she said, in her most officious tone.

The door remained firmly closed.

Of course, she was embarrassed he'd caught her in the act, but her ready aggressive manner came to her rescue yet again. Without looking at him, she exploded!

"OPEN THIS DOOR IMMEDIATELY," she screamed. "I WILL HAVE YOU REPORTED TO... TO..."

...she turned to continue her tirade but stopped mid-rant.

The driver, a plump fortyish man, had his cock out through the gap of his open fly. Large and hard, he held it with one hand while the other rested on the bus's steering wheel.

As the bus idled at her stop the man looked up at her appealingly. "Please... please..." he pleaded. "I saw what you were doing back there..."

Jocelyn only thought about it for a second. Then she sat her bulky butt down on the ticket dispenser. Perched beside him she reached over and took the man's big dong in her hand.

"Thank you," he groaned. "Thank you, Thank you..."

"You really should mind your own affairs you know," nagged Jocelyn as she stroked him off (chok, chok, chok). "I was having a private moment.."

"Yesss... yessssss... I... I saw..."

"I don't get any peace..." (chok, chok, chok, chok, chok)

"Mmmmm... ohhhh... oh yesss... yessss ma'am... mmmmm.."

"Your behaviour is outrageous," she continued (chok, chok, chok, chok, chok). "Holding me to ransom..."

The bus driver was almost levitating, arching up against his seat, gasping and groaning as Jocelyn expertly jerked his big hard dick...

"Ohhh god... oh god... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum..."

"Well go on. Do it. I need to get home..." she said and started stroking him faster...

(chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok, chok)

...jizz squirted out of the man's dick like water out of a garden hose.

"OHHHH FUCKKKKK YESSSS..."

A huge load of cum erupted out of his cock and splattered up onto his face...and the front of his shirt... more splattering over his trousers...

"OHHHH SHIT... OH, FUCK..."

...the last of it drizzled out and down onto Jocelyn's fist...

"There. Now let me out," said the old woman matter-of-factly. "I need to get dinner started for my husband."

"Thank you, ma'am," said the driver sheepishly. He handed Jocelyn some paper towel so she could wipe her hand and then he opened the bus door.

"You have a potty mouth young man," said Jocelyn as she disembarked, tossing the used wipe over her shoulder.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ASLEEP ON THE BACK DECK

That evening, when Harvey got home from school, his lovely pear-shaped old woman didn't greet him at the door. Typically his key in the lock was her alarm and when he stepped inside she would be in his arms.

Other times her need for him was so great she would sit by the window, peering out through the venetian blinds, waiting impatiently for him to walk past the white picket fence out the front. On these days she would fling the door open just as he was about to put his key in the lock. It was their private joke. He'd pretend to be shocked and the normally cranky old woman would invariably burst out in a deep throaty laugh.

""Har, har, har... got yu again boy!"

"Ha, Ha, Ha... you sure did Mrs Besinger! You sure did!"

This particular afternoon when Harvey got home, she wasn't there to greet him at all, and when he stepped inside, he found the house still and quiet.

Harvey immediately started to worry. When your significant other is heading towards seventy, a silent house is unnerving. He didn't want to think about the day he would invariably find her where she had fallen, seriously hurt or worse...

I have to get her one of those alarm buttons old people wear around their necks, he thought. She'll hate it but I've got to take care of her.

When he found her on the back deck he sighed with relief. His dear old wife was asleep in the shade of the willow tree that cast shade there in the afternoon.

His beautiful old love was snoring softly sprawled out in one of the two blue and white striped deckchairs they had there. The dappled late afternoon sun cast slowly moving shadows over her aged face.

A pair of horn-rimmed spectacles sat askew on the end of her long nose. Her lips were slightly parted as though she was about to kiss an invisible lover and her long auburn hair fell loose over her shoulders... down around the swell of her huge sagging tits... rising up and down as she breathed deeply in and out...

Harvey's heartbeat quickened as he took in her luxurious body and lined saggy old face. In sleep, her cruel features relaxed and Harvey got a rare glimpse of the young woman she once had been. His big cock hardened in his school shorts...

God, she's so sexy, he thought lovingly as he squeezed his erection. They had been married for going on four years now and this wonderful old woman still drove him crazy.

Jocelyn was wearing her knee-length sky-blue housecoat, the one with the six big white buttons up the front... big white plastic disks as big as dollar coins.

Strong, tuck-shop lady arms led up to her hands, intertwined over her tummy...

...and her legs were immodestly fanned out, splayed apart like old ladies do sometimes... confident that nobody would want to look up their skirt...

This, of course, is just what Harvey did.

Carefully putting his backpack down on the deck, the horny young man dropped to his knees between his wife's spread legs...

Straight away he saw her big old granny bloomers, grey with washing, loose around her crotch... some curly, grey/brown pubic hair was sticking out...

"Ohhhh jeeeesussss, yessssss," he whispered lustily. Her gorgeous cunt was right there...

On his knees between her legs, Harvey reached for the lowest button of the frumpy old work dress... Moving carefully he gently took the large white disk between thumb and forefinger and eased it open...

peteh57
peteh57
747 Followers
12