All Comments on 'The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 07'

by peteh57

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
jay1459jay1459about 1 year ago

Love the story. Wish I was there.

LazerousLazerousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful, write another chapter please! This one was too short

LazerousLazerousabout 1 year ago

Great story! This chapter was short. Wished you addd more and include Madison and Mona.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story what about the next being Mrs Besinger finally being gang banged by horny friend of Harvey like in her wildest dream and fantasy ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't care how fucking old she is. She needs to get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

superb chapter 10 stars out of 5 if the rating system were available 😎😎😎 the writer does not fear to give a mere glimpse into some stage in the future when harvey arrives home to discover jocelyn departed from Life and what his reaction would be. Like in all relationships it is a realisation of future dread . But this chapter unveils the sexual being jocelyn is eager for pleasure her horny imagination she wants it alllll. The bus driver the public toilet she is soo hungry 😜😜😜😎😎 Like the imagined gang bang where jocelyn is worshipped by at least 5 maybe 6 friends of her young husband where each young man has a shaft just as impressive as harvey 😛😛😛😛😛 . Tease of an hot encounter of mature goddess jocelyn with rising nymph madison absolutely want to read that 😜😜😜😜😜😜 even the hint that harvey would play with madison as his horny older wife watches them 😜😜😜😜😎😎 maybe a jocelyn harvey madison threesome could be on the menu 😛😛😛 Not leaving out Mrs Hoggart who sounds like another horny babe anxious for some action . Bravo peteh57

Angelboy6666Angelboy6666about 1 year ago

Your story telling is amazing I feel like I’m there. Thanks for another great chapter. More please!

MaxyMax66MaxyMax66about 1 year ago

More please. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Double standard bitch, this going to devolve into Cuckold theme's

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerabout 1 year ago

Your writing is amazing. The topic is perverse. But five stars. 🌞

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So Harvey is destined to be a cuck by the looks of things, first glory hole and now free handjobs on the bus.

peteh57peteh57about 1 year agoAuthor

He’s not a cuck! He’s a catalyst!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please some more

gilfurgesgilfurges12 months ago

keep them coming bud.. Seems everyone wants a piece of Jocelyn. I've followed this story from the beginning, I can't believe how amazing it is. Keep em coming brother.. 5*

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz11 months ago

WOW I know there is atill atleast another chapter for me to read but i am dying to read of more of their interactions with Mona. I recall in her confessions to the priest she was mentioning toys, whips and being tied over the table ??

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like the story tho the reason they stated Harvey as a cuck is because Jocelyn can jack cocks like with the bus driver, then tell Harvey of it (he came to it & accepted this as his lifestyle or at the very least somewhat). And he has to just accept it as the new normal due to Jocelyn's lust coming out more often (nothing wrong with that, but she hates or despises in being replaced in Harvey's life despite the fact that she is doing it to him, and yet he can't do it to her. Adding onto this when Harvey arrived at their home he was worried on something being wrong or at the very least it now being different tho that's on Jocelyn's attitude and lifestyle changed good & bad, also when Harvey saw Jocelyn and proceeded to eat her muff she instead saw more of anyone else than say Harvey someone that Jocelyn ur character in her fantasies, while ahe can daydream, have her fantasies I feel like u should've instead showcased their bond more than say double standards because that's the reason how they Jocelyn and Harvey grew together in their bond for each other. While that's shown somewhat in here near the end I'd say Harvey proves it more than Jocelyn, they didn't even do it on their wedding night you could've them doing both than swapping partners for their wedding night a special moment regardless of the age difference, etc. You could've your cake and eaten it to) and Harvey ain't there to relieve it (plus they're supposed to be partners even tho they want their marriage to be more open, this should be the same for both of them, but it isn't while Jocelyn can have her fucks with strangers and people she knows of including her gangbang, bsdm, etc fantasies full field Harvey can't once he named dropped Mona she started to grow jealous, while they barely did anything compared to Jocelyn's antics as in rubbing 1 out in a public toilet, then gettjng cum on her from Jocelyn's black voyeur, fast-forward to her fantasies of others excluding Harvey, then including him, then onto the bus driver cumming on Jocelyn's hand, and her stroking the bus driver's cock out whether u desired it or not ur story has cuck features in this chapter. She can have her numerous night stands ir fuck buddys, but Harvey can't that's called a double standard in this case the male equivalent in a literoitca story), also rub one out, and have voryver, and fantasize over it like the old priest, Harvey's classmates, etc.

Even tho the cuck angle and the generic story that comes with isn't something you want to advertise or feature it's still there, it'll always be there. Even, then it's been promoted before this chapter, this one just features it more prominent than the rest.

A 2/5 for me. I'll still read the next chapter regardless, but it needs to improve on the story not to get worser off, even if it's only a little or just partially. And yes I'm not a writer or artist of any work and just a random person off of the net that spends time off in literotica. But I know a worser chapter when I see one & this is it.

Hope u improve on the story and still continue despite getting criticism from your audience.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I meant Madison not Mona

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeteh57@peteh57
I never know what to say in these things. It is supposed to be a bit about what you, like an elevator speech... a quick synopsis of who you are... told in the time it takes an elevator to travel between floors. Literotica has been a great creative outlet for me. Writing my s...