The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suffice it to say that when she finally got a real cock there was definitely no hymen to break.

From that moment on that fateful night, when Father O'Conner had put his big cock inside her virgin cunt, she was like a nymphomaniac searching for more. Real cock was the best... especially big cocks!

The fat old priest would tell her he was ridding her of sin but the gorgeous teen knew this was just an excuse he used to relieve his guilt. Madison didn't care. As long as he kept fucking her it didn't matter.

On the one hand, he was a gentle man. On the other hand, he was bossy and demanding. When he screwed her he pushed her roughly about, using her nubile body any way he wanted. It was not a situation that would have suited most young women but Madison loved it. He never failed to make her cum like the clappers, especially when he'd shoot a big load into her arse.

"We carna be having yoong ladies pregnant," he'd say in his thick Irish brogue as he pumped her arse full of cum. "Tha good lord wouldna' understan' a brace o' little priests roonin' about."

On her knees in the church confessional, as she jerked the priest's large cock and sucked on the big purple knob, Madison would listen as her mother painted vivid erotic scenes of the things she did with Old Mrs Besinger and Harvey.

She heard how her mum adored the old woman and how she loved being subjected to all sorts of depraved stuff, 69ing, rimming, golden showers, dildos... She went into great detail about the size and shape of Harvey Besinger's giant cock as well... how good it felt... what he could do with it... Hearing her mother's accounts made Madison so hot she'd cum as soon as the old priest put his cock inside her.

Her masturbation fantasies began to revolve around Harvey, inventing sexy scenarios where Harvey was doing all sorts of things to her. She began imagining it was Harvey fucking her rather than Father O'Conner and her eagerness was definitely noted by the old priest...

"Saints preserve me," he'd cry as Madison rode his big old Irish cock. "What an evil child yu are. Sinner! Evil sin'in' harlot..."

Now that she knew how big Harvey's cock was, it was his big knob that Madison wanted more than anything. She flirted with him but, while he was friendly and obviously liked looking at her, he didn't come on to her at all. This made Madison crazy!

She remembered a time when Harvey wasn't half as popular as he was now. She'd known him before he'd even met his old lady wife... back when the sour old bitch was Jocelyn Handcock, not Besinger. He'd been a typical pimply kid, nothing to look at, no friends to speak of. A typical teenage boy who probably spent all his time jerking off.

Since he'd got married though, he was very different. All the women and girls in Harvey Besinger's life, old or young, sensed the change in him and were drawn to him like ants to sweet, sweet honey.

Yesterday at lunch break, Madison worked up the courage to ask Harvey if he really was as big as her mother had said. Her handsome schoolmate had blushed.

"How do you know about that Maddie?" he'd asked, unable to meet her eye.

"I overhear my mother telling Father O'Conner," she'd said

They walked together around the school grounds, surrounded by the oblivious little kids and the older curious ones, and Madison told the whole story - about sucking the old priest's knob... and listening to her mother's confessions...

"Are you really as big as mom says?" she asked huskily, taking his arm and leaning in close...

"Yeah. I guess I'm pretty big down there," he'd said shyly.

"Will you show me Harvey?" asked the gorgeous schoolgirl, batting her eyelashes.

To her surprise, Harvey had agreed. "I'm just showing you, okay?" he said. "No funny business..."

When Madison agreed that she just wanted a look, they snuck away from prying eyes. In the relative privacy behind the school toilet block, surrounded by bushes and trees, Harvey had pulled his pants down around his knees and pulled the longest, thickest cock sausage out of his Y-fronts that Madison could ever have imagined. He made Father O'Conner look undersized...

Her legs had felt suddenly weak and words wouldn't come. Harvey had let her take the massive thing in her hands...

...it was heavy... thick and rubbery...

...and then it began to harden...

"Ohhh fuck Madison," he groaned. "Go easy... no funny stuff... we agreed...."

It grew... it kept growing... impossibly huge... perfect in every way... she could feel the pulsing veins in her hands... the long sinewy cable of muscle underneath... the large purple helmet like a mushroom... the hole where his cum would shoot out...

"Ohhh fuck Harvey... it's beautiful...so big..." she gasped. "Put it in me... come on... put it in... please... please Harvey..."

Madison had lifted her short pleated school dress up, pulled her damp white panties down, and begged him to fuck her but Harvey didn't take the bait... even though he'd obviously wanted to. He'd turned her down, saying he was married and Mrs Besinger was the only girl for him...

...but for just a second it had been a close thing.

Somehow he managed to tuck his engorged member back into his pants and then he left her there... crazy with lust.

She stumbled back into the general population, flushed and on heat, looking for anybody with a dick... anyone would have done... but there was no one... and then the bell went for the end of lunch and Madison made her sad horny way back to class.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

UNDER THE OLD OAK TREE

The following Saturday the Besinger's decided on a picnic. A picnic in their favorite place doing their favorite thing.

Sprawled out on their red tartan picnic blanket, the young man and the old woman were intertwined under the big shady oak tree. It was the tree that grew in the middle of their secret shady hideaway... their special little secret make-out spot that they'd found by accident all those years ago when Harvey lost control of his car.

On the way to church one morning he'd spun off the road at a steep hairpin bend. Their lives had flashed before their eyes, both thinking they were going to either crash into the steep cutback cliff face or drive off into space, their car a tangled wreck at the bottom of the ravine!

Instead, they'd crashed through shrubs and little trees and found themselves in a sunny grassy clearing. Since that day they'd made the place their own. During the warmer months, they visited several times a week.

Today Jocelyn was riding Harvey's cock like a bronco buster.

The old woman had undone her hair. The usual severe matronly bun was loosed and her long dyed auburn locks fell down over her huge 44k torpedo breasts, making them even more awe-inspiring for young Harvey Besinger.

The teenager was sitting upright with his back against the rough bark of the tree trunk. The old woman was on her knees, legs splayed out on either side of his thighs, squatting up and down on his giant cock... cowgirl style.

Holding his shoulders to steady herself she was rocking slowly back and forth, humping her big meaty cunt on his magnificent erection. Her large soft belly was rolling backward and forwards over his firm flat abdomen...

"Mmmm... oh dear god..." she moaned. The old dear could feel him all up inside her, hard and unyielding... a hard iron bar inside her velvet softness...

She rode his gigantic knob lazily. Her massive zeppelin boobs giggled and swayed over him, huge nipples grazing against his chest.

Jocelyn's nipples were unusually large. Two inches long and an inch thick, they were positioned right at the ends of her teats, further accentuating their oval missile shape.

Like the considerate lover he was, Harvey held one great huge breast to his mouth... then swapped to the other... two hands holding the soft flesh like a baby might hold a bottle... lovingly sucking and gnawing on his love's big engorged nips. She loved to have them twisted and chewed.

It was a lovely long slow fuck in the dappled sunlight.

There was an occasional bird tweeting... a hush of breeze through the leaves above them. The old lady's low steady moan of pleasure was the only real sound in their little secret glade... apart from the squelch, squelch, squelch sound of her big wet cunt grinding over his erection...

Sometimes the old woman would move up and down, gripping his dick with her strong pelvic floor muscles. Other times she'd lean forward to kiss her handsome boy... long wet passionate kisses, their lips sealed, tongues delving into each other's mouths...

Sometimes she'd lean right back, showing surprising agility for a fat elderly lady in her seventies. With one hand holding his ankle she was able to toy with her large sensitive clitoris, fiddling with it until she was on the brink of orgasm...

...but she had to be careful doing that...

Oh yesss... Much too easy to cum doing that, she thought as she teased herself. Don't want to do that... not quite yet...

"No rush... mmmm... no rush," she gasped aloud.

"Mmmm... no ma'am... slow and easy... that's the ticket..." gasped Harvey wisely.

In between sucking and biting and kissing Harvey was trying to start a conversation. He had news he wanted to share and, even though his wife couldn't have seemed more disinterested, he kept trying.

It wasn't that Harvey wasn't enjoying fucking... quite the opposite. Sex with his lovely old wife had lost none of its allure. He desired her just as much now as when he'd first seen her naked... a young teenage voyeur who'd snuck under her house and watched her masturbate through a peephole.

"This is our special place isn't ma'am?" he asked as he squeezed her giant nipples almost in two. "I just love... mmmmm... doing you under this big old tree..."

"OOOOHHH... Ugggg... mmmm... ahhhh yessss... do that again..."

"One day we're gonna build a house here aren't we?" he asked, as he pinched her big nipples hard, "...a special place where we both can live... just you and me..."

Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip. "AAAHHHH oh yessss... squeeeeeze 'em tight boy.... mmmmm oh YESSSSS... squeeeeeeze 'em real hard..."

Harvey obliged, pinching her massive nipples mercilessly over and over again as Jocelyn humped his cock.

"AHHHHH OH YESSS..." gasped the old woman. Oh, that's sooooo gooood..."

Harvey bit her left one so hard she almost orgasmed.

"AAAAHHHH MMMMM... OH STOP STOP..." she cried.

...a little preliminary climax shivered through her body...

Determined to make his point Harvey continued. "Do you know this whole area is a national park Mrs Besinger? Nobody can own this spot... it's federal land..."

To shut him up Jocelyn kissed him. Leaning in close till their mouths connected and they kissed passionately for a long time, her giant tits squashed into his chest...

...his hands come up to run his fingers through her hair...

...but her ploy didn't work. When they broke apart he doggedly kept on. Jocelyn knew him so well and loved him so much she laughed... a glorious rarely heard sound...

He's such a delightful fool, she thought happily as she humped his lovely cock.

After trying to get her attention a few more times he finally gave up.

Plenty of time later, he thought. Besides, his old lady wife was starting to do things... the special things she did that made him lose control.

"Mmmm... oh god... that's really nice ma'am," he gasped as her cunt squeezed him particularly firmly. " I'm... I'm real close..."

"Yeah... yes... it's starting to happen isn't it boy?...I feel it too..."

He buckled down and tried to keep his shit together. They weren't quite ready yet... but it was coming... his cum was ready to squirt...

There was a fine film of sweat on his wife's brow and upper lip... he could feel her wonderful old cunt pulsing against his erection...

Jocelyn stopped her relentless grind on his cock and her face twisted as though she was in pain... her brow furrowed... she gritted her teeth... her eyes were squeezed shut... all unmistakable signs she was ready for him to take over.

"I'm... I'm ready boy..." she gasped and leaned forward over him.

Harvey grasped her wide fat upper thighs in both hands and, planting his feet flat for purchase, humped himself up and into her steamy old cunt... fucking her as fast as he could...

"Ohhh yeah Mrs Besinger," he gasped. "Mmmmmmmm... that's real gooood..."

"Ahhhhh... ohhhh god..." she sobbed. "Do it... do it boy..."

They could have finished right there and then but neither wanted their wonderful fuck to end. Harvey would hump her till one or the other called a halt and this way they stayed on the edge of their collective orgasm... cleverly skirting around their mutual release...

...laughing and sobbing and moaning in equal measure they danced on the edge for a blissful eternity...

After another hour of this, when they were near exhausted, covered in sweat and panting, they decided to finish over the bonnet of Harvey's little blue Mazda.

The old lady slowly and carefully extricated her big pear-shaped body from her young man's giant ten-inch erection... not an easy maneuver for one so old. She planted her feet and then used Harvey's upstretched hands to help her stand.

Disengaging her body from his, Harvey's giant knob made a 'schlooook' sound as it came out of her cunt. To look at it you'd wonder how it could possibly have fitted up inside her. His prick was like half a baseball bat, the veins pulsing red and purple, glistening wetly in the dappled leafy sunlight...

Jocelyn got carefully to her feet and, when she'd got her balance back, tottered off towards the car. Harvey politely followed behind, watching his wife's gorgeous big arse waddling through the wild ankle-length grass.

With surprising dexterity for such an old and plump woman, she bent herself over the Mazda's bonnet, spreading her legs wide, her big butt up in the air, and spreading her arms out over the warm metal...

"Come on then boy... put it back in..." she growled hoarsely. "Put it in and make me cummmm..."

"Yes... yes ma'am... I'm here..." gasped the excited boy.

"No more mucking about boy... do it now... I want your cum now..."

"Yessss... oh yessss ma'am... here it is..."

His wife's big wet cunt lay spread out open... a gaping dark cave... dripping wet with her juices... the gentle breeze was blowing her pubic hair about...

"I'm ready... I'm ready boy... you understand?"

"Yessss... yesss my darling..."

Holding his cock like a spear out in front of him he probed the bulbous head between her inflamed pussy lips...

"Ahhhh yessss dear boy... that's my big man..." croaked the old woman.

"Here... here we go Mrs Besinger..." he said and, grasping a fat arse cheek in each hand, slid himself all in. All ten thick inches buried up to the hilt, his balls swinging between her legs. Harvey's big thick knob fitted her gaping cunt perfectly. A lesser dick wouldn't have touched the sides...

"Aaaaaaa yessss boy..." cried the old lady in her gravelly old lady growl. "Do me boy... do me hard... oh yesss... oh godddd... doooo meeeee..."

He started fucking her... choonk, choonk, choonk... fast and hard...

...the little car started rocking... the suspension squeaking noisily on tortured springs. Harvey pumped her lovely old pussy like a battering ram...

"Ahhhh yesss Mrs Besinger... that's it... mmmmm... oh yesss... let's do it..."

"Ahhh yesss...oh yessss... oh Harvey... oh Harvey..."

This was the time when Harvey really came into his own.

To look at him, his fine features and big dreamy brown eyes, you would never think of him as a powerful sex machine. He was not tall or particularly muscle-bound, and he didn't swagger around as though he was gods gift to women. But you can't judge a book by its cover. His gentle character, his massive cock, and his marathon staying power made the young man an exceptional toy-boy for the old woman... any woman really.

His wife was crying out each time he thrust himself home.

"Ahhhh... OH...Yesssss... OH MY HARVEY..."

He drove his slim body into her, burying his thick long cock deep, deep inside her, slamming against the cheeks of her big soft arse with a loud slap. When it was in at its deepest point, Jocelyn would grip him with her Kegal muscles, squeezing firmly as he pulled it back...

"Mmmm oooh FUCKKKK Mrs Besinger... your lovely, lovely CUNTTTT..."

Usually, Jocelyn would have pulled him up short for that sort of language. She was very prim and proper in lots of ways. But this time at least she barely noticed it. Her delicious young stud was in the throws of passion... doing her just how she liked it... his lovely cock abrading the inside of her pussy just right...

"I'm gonna cum boy," she rasped. "I'm gonna cum... I can feel it... ohhh dear god... it's sooooo goooood boy... oh Harvey... you're doing it... you're doing it again...

Harvey felt his balls contract... blood pounding in his ears...

"Yessss," he gasped as he hammered into her. "Yesss my darling... oh my darling... oh yessss... I'm gonna..."

Thrusting in and out at a hundred miles an hour, Harvey passed the point of no return as Jocelyn screamed...

"aaaaAAAAAH AAAAAAAHHHHHH... AHHHHHHHHH... AAAAAAHHHHH...

...they were screaming together...

Their shrieking voices rang down the valley to Jesse and Walter, two fishing buddies who had dropped their lines from the little wooden bridge at the bottom of the valley. Their heads went up as one, instinctively searching for the source of the echoing howls...

"Jeeezus Jesse," said Walt "What the fuck was that?"

"Some son'o'bitch is murderin' someone... " proclaimed Jesse knowledgeably.

Flocks of frightened crows filled the sky like something from a Hitchcock film. Their cawing drowned out much of Harvey and Jocelyn's screams and when they settled back to roost the valley was quiet again.

"You think maybe a grizzly got 'em?" asked Walt. "Maybe a cougar?"

"Your guess is as good as mine Wal," said Jesse philosophically as he cast his line back into the slowly moving water under the bridge. "Your guess is as good as mine."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Afterward, in a pleasant post-orgasm funk, Jocelyn recovered in the shade of the big oak tree, watching Harvey excitedly pointing out where the new home of their dreams would go.

"See here ma'am," he said, pointing out a spot to the right of their big tree. "We could build right here... a nice little house for just you and me. Our bedroom goes here, right?...with the view... kitchen over there near that rock and right here we can have a proper front porch with rocking chairs. We can sit out here of a night and watch the sun go down. Look at the view Mrs Besinger. Isn't it just spectacular!"

Jocelyn smiled indulgently. She loved the way he never called her by her first name. It was always 'ma'am' or 'Mrs Besinger'. He couldn't seem to wrap his mouth around 'Jocelyn'.

"You've given this a lot of thought haven't you boy?"

Her gorgeous naked husband spun around to where she was sprawled under the tree and his huge hanging prick swung as well, whacking against his thigh. For the second time that afternoon, she laughed happily.

"You bet Mrs Besinger," he said, his eyes full of youthful excitement. "Don't you think it's a great idea?"

"Yes, Harvey. I'd love to build a house here and spend my last years with you but I don't see how. Didn't you say nobody can build her?"

"That's what I've been trying to tell you ma'am," he said, rolling his eyes. I found out that sometimes... not often, but sometimes they grant a long-term lease in national parks..."

"Is that right boy?"

"Yes. That's right. All we need is permission from Parks and Wildlife," he went on relentlessly. "And guess who the Parks Coordinator is? Can you guess Mrs Besinger? I bet you can't... you'll never ever guess..."