The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 08

Story Info
The slave MILF, her horny daughter, and the sinning priest.
7k words
4.71
17.9k
33

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 06/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
768 Followers

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This chapter has some mild bondage themes. If this offends you, maybe read something else? All characters are over 18 years of age. All players are consenting adults.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MONA THE MOANER

Little by little, as the years in the old lady's company took their toll, Mona Slevinski sunk further and further into subservience to the dominant old woman. Anything Mrs Besinger wanted she got.

Being disciplined and used by her mistress had become the high point of Mona's life. Nothing was off the table and Mona loved it. She had come to realize that this was what she was born to be... a slave to the old lady's slightest whim.

Sometimes she was even naughty on purpose, taunting the old woman so she would be punished even more... and Jocelyn would happily oblige, dealing with each perceived slight sternly and immediately. It was a symbiotic relationship that suited both women perfectly.

Forgetting to soak the old lady's underwear before washing might earn Mona a stern warning. Not vacuuming the skirting boards in the spare bedroom could earn her a spanking. Talking out of turn, actually voicing her opinion, might earn the disobedient MILF a sharp slap on the face... or even a strike or two of the riding crop across her bare beautiful bottom...

Jocelyn would never and could never have treated Harvey the way she treated Mona. Her relationship with her slave girl gave the tyrannical old woman the freedom to enjoy dominating another human... and that really floated her boat.

And Mona had no one to punish her if Mrs Besinger didn't do it. Away from her mistress, everyone saw Mona Slevinski as sensible and capable... a beautiful woman in charge of her life. The truth was quite the opposite. Jocelyn had groomed her to the point where Mona wasn't happy unless she was playing out her mistress's depraved fantasies.

The morning after Jocelyn and Harvey gave Mrs Hoggart a thrill on their back deck, Mona was waiting patiently in her car for Harvey to leave for school.

Anybody who happened to glance her way as they walked past, would have seen a striking brunette in large dark glasses, wearing a stylish tan trench coat... like a movie star trying to go incognito.

None of those early morning passes-by would ever have guessed she was bare-butt naked under the coat she wore... unless they were particularly observant and noticed the dampness around the glamorous woman's substantial bust. At the ends of Mona's full DDD boobs, mothers milk was leaking out. Two plate-sized damp spots were spreading out from each nipple.

Mona was still breastfeeding three of her children... including her latest, eighth child. She'd decided that this latest little chap was going to be her last. and, even though she knew it was a sin, she started taking birth control. Time and Mrs Besinger's influence had changed her. She was no longer the avid catholic she once had been. She'd had enough of being an incubator.

To make matters worse the latest addition to the Slevinski brood was Harvey's... a gorgeous little fellow that, even at this early stage, Mona could see belonged to her handsome young master. She'd spent most of her pregnancy worrying about how she'd explain it to her husband. Ironically it was Father O'Conner who came to her rescue. He simply suggested she keep the child's real dad a secret and this advice proved to be correct. Phil (the Dill) didn't even blink... even though Phillip Junior looked exactly like Harvey.

From the driver-side window of her little VW Beetle, the gorgeous brunette saw the Besingers come out on their front porch. They kissed each other goodbye and, when Harvey walked off around the corner, Mona got out of her little Volkswagen, and hurried across the street.

She was desperately excited. At least twice a week, more if she could find sitters for her children, she was drawn to Jocelyn's house like a moth to a flame.

The thought of what Jocelyn was going to do to her that day filled her with lust so overpowering that her legs were feeling quite rubbery. She wasn't even sure she could make it up the front stairs of the little brick home. Her breath was coming in sharp bursts - like she'd run a marathon rather than just crossing the street.

She was shaking so much that at first she found it difficult to get her key in the lock. Taking a deep calming breath she finally found the slot and, opening the door, stepped inside, closing it quietly behind her.

The house was silent. She knew her mistress would normally go back to bed after Harvey had gone, so Mona took a moment to get her shit together, standing quietly in the cool shadowy dark.

It was so hard to be calm. Her nipples were hard marbles and her cunt was aching for something to be put in it...

Closing her eyes, she forced herself to breathe normally and slowly a change came over her. A calm acceptance like a condemned person might feel as they're led to the gallows.

As if in a trance she undid the buttons of her long coat. When she shrugged it off her shoulders the beautiful mature brunette was naked. She hung it on the back of the door and with that, the last shreds of the 'outside' Mona were gone. On the outside everyone saw her as strong and independent, a natural leader. Now, on the inside, she was a naked brainless sub-person padding barefoot through the quiet house.

At the long hallway mirror, she inspected herself. The maternal hourglass figure that was reflecting back at her was fertile and sensual looking...

Her long brown legs led up to healthy childbearing hips and the little patch of curly black pubic hair that she kept trimmed in a neat arrow. Her perfect, milky, DDD breasts had plucky pink nipples just begging to be suckled. When she got excited, like now, they leaked. Little white teardrops of milk were dripping onto the hallway carpet...

Humbly nodding approval, Mona hurried on. Mrs Besinger will be happy with me I'm sure, she thought.

As she suspected she found her mistress in the main bedroom, spread-eagled and naked on the bed, masturbating her perpetually horny pussy. Her left hand was between her legs and the right was pinching one of her large dark-red nipples...

The old lady was never one to flash her body at people but Mona wasn't people. She ignored her slave completely and kept fingering herself, three fingers of one hand fucking herself. The room smelled of sex...

When she finally acknowledged her it was only to look her up and down carefully... checking for a fault. Her slave was lovely as always.

"Good morning Mona," rasped Jocelyn Besinger as she fucked herself. "Don't you look charming today?"

Bent over, with her eyes on the ground, Mona scurried into the room and stood at the foot of the old woman's bed.

"Thank you my mistress," she mumbled subserviently.

The hold Jocelyn had over her was so strong that as soon as she saw the old woman, Mona's body reacted. Her breath came quicker and her face flushed, her cunt and arse dilated, and her big tits started to really flow properly now... mother's milk drizzling out of her upturned nipples.

What will she do to me today? she wondered. Mona's mind was racing through the possibilities...

"He finished in my arse again this morning," said Jocelyn roughly as she played with herself. "Another big large load in my butt!"

Mona had many chores and duties to perform throughout the day, making the Besinger's bed, washing, ironing, and so on. But the first job was always the same. Mrs Besinger liked Mona to clean her up after her toy-boy had filled her up with cum.

"A little has been dribbling down my legs... but most of it's still up there..."

Jocelyn rolled over and got up on her knees. Turning ponderously about on the unmade bed, she presented Mona with her big fat arse.

"Come on doggy," she cackled joyfully, wiggling her big butt. "Use that lovely tongue..!"

Depending on where Harvey had deposited his load, it was Mona's job to clean the old woman up, sucking Harvey's cum out of whichever orifice was full, her asshole or her pussy... sometimes off the old woman's big zeppelin-shaped tits.

Where she was kneeling, on the floor behind her mistress, Mona's head was level with Jocelyn's big butt. The old lady's huge bum was spread wide in front of her.

Taking a big steadying breath, she placed her hands carefully on Jocelyn's big white bum cheeks...

"Oh yesssssss," hissed the MILF eagerly as she considered the chore in front of her.

There was indeed a river of cum. It was drizzling out of Mrs Besinger's arsehole and down the crevice where her rotund arse cheeks met... tasty warm jizz streaming down over the old lady's cunt...

Mona loved this the most. She knew there was a motherload of Harvey's thick white cum packed into her mistress's distended asshole like thickened cream in a jam jar.

Salivating, she leaned in close, licking up all the leaking cum first.

Her clever tongue worked carefully up from Mrs Besinger's big gaping cunt, up along her perineum, towards Jocelyn's puckered arsehole... making a noise like when you suck the last of a milkshake up with a straw...

She made sure she got it all.

"Mmmmmm... yessss," sighed Jocelyn happily.

When she was sure she hadn't missed any, Mona put her mouth between the old lady's huge fleshy bum cheeks and settled her lips carefully over her anus. When she was sure she had an airtight seal the pathetic woman sucked with all her might, vacuuming a great gush of Harvey's cum out of Jocelyn's bowel.

The yelp of happy surprise from Mrs Besinger was so satisfying that Mona shivered ecstatically. Her mouth was full of the boy's sweet, sweet cum and her mistress was happy with her. She sloshed it around in her mouth like mouthwash and then swallowed. It tasted like heaven...

"OOOH... OHH... Oh how nice... good girl... " croaked Jocelyn happily.

Mona burped... a deep masculine lumberjack sound. A little of Harvey's cum came back up in her mouth and she swallowed again, licking her lips happily.

"It's so simply marvelous mistress," she cooed.

"Lick it up doggy... Waste not, want not..."

Like an addict searching for a fix, Mona dived in again, tongue first, desperately searching for more. Slathery, slobbery, slurping sounds came out of her depraved mouth...

...Jocelyn pushed her butt back against her tongue...

"Mmmm... soooo goood...," groaned Jocelyn. "Suck it up... lick it all clean..."

"Yeth omm yeth mithtresss," said Mona, her words distorted because her tongue was so far up inside her mistress's arse.

Jocelyn reached under, between her legs, and groped her pussy, picking up where she'd recently left off... masturbating her big sensitive clitoris as Mona licked and sucked her clean.

"Mmmmm... ohhhh yessss..." she moaned.

She could have made herself cum but there was no need. The domineering old lady languidly got to her feet and, after directing Mona to lie down on the carpet, stood over her, straddling the younger woman's head.

Slowly and carefully Jocelyn lowered herself down. As her mistress's big meaty cunt came closer, Mona put her tongue up inside and the old lady settled down heavily onto Mona's mouth.

"Make me cum with that lovely tongue doggy..." she growled.

How good my mistress tastes, thought Mona as she debased herself between Jocelyn's legs. Sweet and savory at the same time...

Jocelyn held Mona's rib cage and rocked back and forth, rolling her thick curvy hips over Mona's face...

...she could feel the girl's tongue slurping lusciously inside her...

...Mona's nose was in her arse... her chin grinding deliciously over her big sensitive clitoris...

"Ohhh yesss..." she gasped, humping her big slobbery cunt against her subs face. "Lick it up you delightful slut..."

Jocelyn's kind words made Mona glow with happiness. Mrs Besinger was whimpering with pleasure... a long droning sob of lust...

"Mmmmm... ohhhh... mmmmMMMMM... MMMMMM AAAHHH..."

"I luff yu Mithith Besthinga..." slobbered Mona from between the old lady's legs. "Anyfin... anfin fu yo... anyfin at all..."

Jocelyn's second orgasm of the day was approaching fast now... building, building... Her moans of pleasure were getting louder... Mona could tell her mistress was close.

It was unusual for her to take the initiative but, as she burrowed her face deeper between Jocelyn's wide-spread cunt lips, Mona slid a hand up over one of the giant butt cheeks that were squashing her. Feeling over and down into the cleft of her mistress's bum, she identified the old lady's arsehole...

...as Mrs Besinger humped her cunt over Mona's face, the sub girl eased her slender pointer finger up into Jocelyn's arse...

"What? What? OHHH... OHHHH... YESSSSSSssss..." screamed Jocelyn. The sex-crazed old woman almost levitated...

...Mona pushed her finger in deep... in and out in time with the old woman's heaving thrusts against her face.

Her mistress was pressing hard down onto her now. Even though it was difficult to breathe, Mona added a second finger - her middle finger - and forced both inside...

"OOOOOO FUCKKKKK YESSSSS... IM GONNA CUM... IM GONNA CUMMMMMmmmm..."

...as Jocelyn's orgasmed all over her face, Mona pistoned her two fingers in and out...

"OOOOO FUCK YES... FUCK YES... AHHHHHH... YESSSSSsss..."

...the old lady sat down heavily on her slave, holding Mona's face against her spasming, gushing cunt. Now Mona couldn't breathe at all. The last thing she heard before she passed out was her mistress's howl of pleasure...

"AAAAHHHHHhhhhhhh YESSSSSSSSSSSSS..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"YOU'RE LIKE A DAUGHTER TO ME..."

Mona woke up laying in Jocelyn and Harvey's bed, her head on pillows. Her mistress had brought a chair up and was sitting close beside her holding a cold compress to her forehead.

"W... what happened Mrs Besinger?"

"You had a nasty turn child," said Jocelyn officiously. "Lack of oxygen I should think!"

Her mistress's hands were unusually gentle...a kindness that almost brought the gorgeous MILF to tears. The pillow under her head was soft and comfortable.

"But... I was... I was on the floor," said Mona groggily. "How... how could you possibly have lifted me?"

"Adrenaline I suppose," said the old lady. "That momentary super strength that mothers get if one of their children is in danger... they're able to move rolled cars and so on."

Mona saw Mrs Besinger had a bowl of water with ice cubes floating in it. Her mistress was dipping the washcloth in, wringing it out over the bowl, then applying the cool cloth to Mona's forehead.

Her head was indeed aching. I could have died, she thought to herself. Smothered between Mrs Besingers thighs...

"I'm so very sorry to have put you to so much trouble..."

"Don't be stupid," said Jocelyn irritably. "I was worried about you!"

"Do you... do you care that much?" asked Mona in a small voice.

"Of course I bloody do, stupid girl," responded Jocelyn angrily. "I think of you as my daughter."

"You're like a mother to me Mrs Besinger," said Mona ecstatically. Jocelyn was so rarely kind to her. "A proper mother who takes care of me..."

Mona felt her eyes closing...

"Are you still with me girl?" she heard from a hundred miles away. "I have some things I need to say..."

"Yes ma'am" she responded sleepily, though she didn't open her eyes.

A full minute ticked by in silence. For once in her loud obnoxious life Jocelyn Besinger was lost for how to begin. She felt a rush of fondness for her servant and something that could have been pity. Mona really was very devoted. She rang out the cold cloth and wiped Mona's neck...

"Well now, I have some things to tell you dear," said Jocelyn kindly. "Things you should know."

Mona opened her eyes and looked lovingly at her mistress. "Yes ma'am?"

"It has come to my attention that our Father O'Conner is not what he pretends to be," said Jocelyn carefully. "He has broken his vows. He's no longer celibate as a priest should be. He's...he's..."

"What mistress?" asked Mona. Abruptly she was wide awake. A premonition of something bad...

"Father O'Conner is being inappropriate with your daughter... with dear innocent Madison," said Jocelyn primly.

"I'm... I'm sorry Mrs Besinger... I don't believe I heard you right. Could you say that again?"

Jocelyn passed Mona a glass of water and she sat up a little to drink it.

"I was as shocked and dismayed as you are dear," said Jocelyn. "But you need to know that he's been doing her for ages... isn't it the craziest thing?"

"I... I... I don't understand. I can't believe it Mrs Besinger. I simply cannot believe it... she's so young... and he's our PRIEST..."

"There's proof dear," said Jocelyn, taking the glass from her slave before she spilled it. "There's a video... Harvey caught them doing it. The priest has been using her sweet young body for who knows how long... using her as if she were a whore... taking her wherever and whenever he can..."

"...I can't believe it..."

"...and he... he puts his seed in her Mona... he uses her lovely young body like an amusement park... and... and squirts his load in her. But in her butt. No babies that way you see."

"Oh, my god..."

"It's true. All too true I assure you, I wouldn't lie about such a thing."

Mona was shocked to silence. Part of her knew she should scream and say it was all lies. The gorgeous brunette dug deep for some appropriate emotion... indignation, shame, even anger, but there was no feeling there.

What's wrong with me? she wondered. Do I really not care?

Her lack of feeling on the subject was somehow more frightening than anything Jocelyn had told her. She wanted to say it wasn't true but somehow knew it was. She'd seen what her daughters did when they were alone together in their room...

What Jocelyn said next shook her though.

"You also need to know she fellates him in the confessional dear," continued Jocelyn relentlessly. "You innocent teenage daughter sucks the father's manhood as he listens to confessions."

"No... I don't believe it..."

"Your confessions Mona," said Jocelyn significantly. "She's heard your confessions dear. Madison has heard all your scandalous little stories... She's listened to all your sordid little secrets as she sucks Father O'Conner's cock..."

What her mistress was saying hit Mona like a ton of bricks.

While she was not as devout as she once had been, Mona still enjoyed the sanctuary of the confessional. These days, being the evil person she knew she was, it was always a difficult encounter. But she couldn't lie. She told the old priest everything about Mrs Besinger and the boy... every torrid detail...

These were mortal sins that the church would normally have her burning in Hell for but Father O'Connor was always so understanding. Instead of penance, he would praise her for all the time she spent and the chores she did for old Mrs Besinger, the washing, the ironing, cleaning... He overlooked her sins completely.

"It's a marvelous ding yull be doin' Mrs Slevinski," he'd say in his lilting Irish accent. "As de good book sas yuv torn'd de udder cheek and made a friend of an enemy."

Now his leniency made so much more sense. The dirty old priest had his cock in her daughter's mouth.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MADISON

Even before she'd had a real dick inside her Madison Slevinski had been fucking herself with all sorts of things - candles, hairbrushes, cucumbers, carrots... even a long thick polish sausage that her mother couldn't believe she'd lost.

"Have you kids seen that big Kielbasa sausage I bought today?" asked Mona, holding her hands out about a foot apart. "It was in the fridge... I can't believe I've misplaced it..."

Madison couldn't get enough. She'd pump and prod spots inside her sweet tight pussy that she didn't yet know had letters allocated to them... her G-spot, A-spot, the U spot and the O... abrading the inner walls of her pussy to the most mindblowing orgasms...

peteh57
peteh57
768 Followers